Love, Drunk, Jump!

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"If you were single right now, um would you want to start a relationship with Stella?" Jessi asked.

 

Soo reached over and grabbed hold of Jessi's hands and began to them.

 

"I love you and only you. Beauty I'm not in love with Stella she's a friend to me, nothing more."

 

"But.." Jessi said before Soo cut her off.

 

"No buts Jessi, you're the one I want okay, nobody else just you."

 

A tear fell slowly down Jessi's face. "So you're not planning on leaving me for Stella?"

 

Soo rushed out of her chair and instantly pulled Jessi up from hers. "You're my sleeping beauty of course I'm not going to leave you." she then wrapped her arms around Jessi tightly.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.........

 

 

"So my gorgeous girlfriend, I asked you to get dressed up because we're going to the ballet." Yoona smiled.

 

"The ballet? I didn't know you were into ballet."

 

"I'm not a huge fan or anything but this ballet performance is being held at the 'Palais Garnier' it's an old opera house but it mainly gets used for the ballet now. Youngie and I did a photo shoot there, Yul it's so beautiful. I just had to take you there and if you don't like ballet well you'll just love this place anyway." she smiled.

 

The driver dropped them off.

 

 

 

 

 

As they walked to their seats...

 

"Yoong this is so beautiful, just everything is, the seats, the stage and even the ceiling." Yuri smiled.

 

"You know what's the most beautiful thing in this room?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um hmm I'm not sure. There's so many beautiful things, um what?"

 

"You." Yoona said with a huge smile.

 

Yuri smiled back at her before giving her a sweet kiss. "Thats so sweet baby but I'm looking at the most beautiful thing in the room right now." she said while staring at Yoona.

 

"It's too late I already said you were." Yoona grinned as they sat down in their seats.

 

They held hands while they watched the ballet. Both of them really enjoying the show.

 

"Hey Yoong thanks for taking me here. This whole night has been amazing." Yuri smiled.

 

"Did you want to just go home now?" Yoona asked.

 

"No I want you to take me to that club that makes the nice cocktails that you and Soo drank too many of."

 

"Are you sure you want to go there because the cocktails are just so good that you won't be able to stop at one." said Yoona.

 

"I don't mind not stopping at one." Yuri smiled.

 

"Well I don't really want to end up in that water fountain again." Yoona joked.

 

"We'll just have to control ourselves." said Yuri.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.....

 

 

They left their romantic dinner and started walking along the street hand in hand. After walking for a short time.

 

"Hey Jessi just wait here I'll be back out in a minute." Soo said as she took off into a shop.

 

After a couple of minutes Soo walked out with two blankets.

 

"Blankets..... why did you buy blankets?" Jessi asked.

 

"You'll see."

 

"Can't you just tell me now?" Jessi asked.

 

"No." Soo grinned. "Follow me sleeping beauty."

 

Jessi followed Soo all the way to a park.

 

 

 

 

Soo spread out one of the blankets on the grass area. She then sat down on the blanket.

 

"Come sit with me Jessi."

 

Jessi sat down next to her then Soo put the other blanket around their shoulders.

 

"Are you warm enough?" Soo asked.

 

Jessi moved over as close as she could to Soo. "I'm warm enough now." she smiled.

 

"Can we stay here the night?"

 

"No way." said Jessi.

 

"Oh why not? It's so romantic here, please let's just cuddle up and sleep here together."

 

"It won't be comfortable enough to sleep here for that long."

 

"Can we stay at least an hour then?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes Sooyoungie just an hour, okay?"

 

"Okay but look I bought you something today." Soo reached into her bag and pulled out a heart shaped container and handed it to Jessi.

 

"Ooh what's this?"

 

"Open it and you'll see." said Soo.

 

Jessi took the lid off to reveal a container full of heart shaped lollies with messages on them. "Wow, and I'm going to give this one to you." Jessi smiled as she handed the I love you one to Soo.

 

"So the rumours are true, huh? You do actually love me even after what I did to you this morning. Does that mean you've forgiven me?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I think you've more than made up for it tonight with that beautiful romantic dinner." she said before taking the I love you heart out of Soo's hand. "Open your mouth." she said.

 

Soo opened and Jessi put the lolly inside . "I love you Sooyoungie."

 

Once Soo had finished eating the lolly. "Hey I bought these for you not me. Let me pick one out for you." she said while she looked for the message she wanted, she then gave it to Jessi.

 

Jessi read the message. "Kiss me." she smiled. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

 

Soo smiled then nodded her head. Jessi then met her lips for a long romantic kiss.

 

Soo then looked through the container of lolly hearts until she found two more she wanted to give to Jessi.

 

"For you." Soo said with a smile.

 

Jessi read the heart. "Hug me." she reached over to hug Soo.

 

"Wait...." Sooyoung said before she laid down on the blanket. "You can hug me now." she said happily.

 

"You're just trying to trick me into staying the night here with you."

 

"You promised we could stay here an hour and it hasn't been an hour yet Beauty."

 

"You're right I did say that." Jessi said as she lay down next to Soo. She rested her head on Soo's chest and then placed her arm around her. "So this counts as a hug, right?"

 

Before Soo could answer her phone beeped with a text message which she chose not to look at.

 

"Arn't you going to check that message?" Jessi asked.

 

"I thought it would be rude to check since it would interrupt our romantic time here."

 

"It's okay Sooyoungie I don't mind."

 

Soo then grabbed her phone to read the text :

 

 

Hi Youngie,

Thanks so much for coming to visit me

at the lake this morning. By the way the

desserts were delicious and I even got

to finish my painting. Thanks again :)

Stella.

 

 

"It's from Stella." said Soo.

 

"Oh I see." Jessi said sulkingly.

 

"Here read it." Soo said sensing Jessi's unease.

 

"No I trust you, it's okay."

 

"Beauty please just read it otherwise I know you'll be running crazy things through your head about what it says."

 

"I really do trust you though." said Jessi.

 

"Good but just read it anyway." Soo said as she handed her phone to Jessi.

 

Jessi read the text. "Wow she finished her painting. Can we go see her finished painting tomorrow?"

 

"Of course I'll ask her. So you really want to go see the painting?"

 

"Yes Sooyoungie, she really is a great painter. Even if I was jealous of her spending time with you, I can't deny how talented she is."

 

Soo sent a text back :

 

 

Hi Stell,

So happy that you finished your painting.

Could Jessi and I come and see your

painting some time tomorrow? I'm glad

you liked the desserts :)

Youngie.

 

 

"You know you look so cute when you're jealous." Soo smiled at Jessi.

 

"Anyway let's get back to me hugging you."

 

Stella sent a text back so then Soo read it out to Jessi :

 

 

Yes of course you can come and look

at the painting tomorrow. I'll look forward

to seeing you both  :)

 

 

"I honestly can't wait to see her finished painting and I'm not just saying that." said Jessi.

 

"I know." Soo said as she put her phone down and began to Jessi's hair.

 

"Oh that's right, I've got one more heart to give you." Sooyoung said as she handed it to Jessi.

 

Jess looked at the heart that read 'I love you' then she looked at Soo.

 

"I love you Jessi." Soo said before she kissed her. Jessi smiled happily back at her and then rested her head on Soo's chest again. Sooyoung then pulled the other blanket over them to help keep them warm.

 

Soo continued to gently Jessi's hair and after a few minutes Jessica fell asleep.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.......

 

 

Yuri had been downing the cocktails quickly while Yoona had sipped away slowly on just one because she didn't want to get herself drunk like the last time.

 

"Woohoo..... yeah it's party time." Yuri called out as she went to buy another cocktail.

 

"Hey gorgeous maybe you shouldn't have another one. You've had a lot of drinks already." said Yoona.

 

"I'll just get one more because it's party time." she then took off to the bar.

 

Oh god this is not going to end well, thought Yoona. How can I get her to want to go home.

 

Yuri returned with her drink. "Would you like some baby?" she offered Yoona.

 

Yoona decided to drink some hoping it would stop Yuri from drinking too much more but as she started to take a sip, Yuri pulled it away from her.

 

"Sorry the rest is mine, it just tastes so good." she said while Yoona pouted at her.

 

"Don't be sad baby, look I can cheer you up." she said as she took her shoes off then climbed up on top of the table. She reached her hand out to Yoona. "Come up here, let's dance baby."

 

"Oh my god Yul, you have to get down otherwise they'll kick you out." Yoona said in a panic.

 

"Don't worry woohoo..... they won't throw me out... woohooo yeah." she said as she danced on the table.

 

"Who wants to dance with." Yuri called out to all the people around her.

 

Two guys climbed up on the table with her and started grinding their bodies up against Yuri while she continued to dance. One of the guys undid her top button on her dress. Yuri glared at him. "You look so hot, I was just trying to cool you down." he said.

 

"Yes it's hot.... woohoo let's dance ..... yeah." Yuri called out.

 

I can't believe she let that guy undo her button and she's letting them grind on her, Yoona thought jealously.

 

They danced a few seconds more before the guy undid another button. "I'm sorry but you just look so f**king hot right now." he said before he put his hand inside Yuri's shirt and started gropping her .

 

"Hell no!! get your hands off her." Yoona yelled at him.

 

"F**k off can't you see she's enjoying it." he said.

 

"Yuri why the hell are you letting him do that?" Yoona yelled.

 

Yuri instantly pulled the guy's hand out of her shirt. "That's my girlfriend you can't touch me like that."

 

The guy leant in and whispered in her ear. "If you want we can take off somewhere quiet while your girlfriend isn't looking."

 

"No I don't want to do that." Yuri said.

 

He whispered again. "Hey babe, please just think about it. You've got me so that I'm ready to go." he said as he looked down at his jeans.

 

Yuri looked down and saw for herself what he was talking about, she pushed him away and got down off the table. "Baby can we go home now." she said to Yoona.

 

Yoona grabbed her hand and walked out of the club but as soon as the fresh air hit Yuri she lost control of her legs and collapsed to the ground.

 

"Yuri you're so drunk that you can't even walk now." 

 

"I'm sorry baby, I'll get up and try to walk again."

 

"No it's okay just stay there." Yoona said.

 

"My shoes, I left my shoes inside."

 

"Don't worry about your shoes. You're not going back inside that club again okay."

 

"Let's go back in but you can dance with me on the table this time." Yuri said.

 

"No way I'm already angry at you for letting those guys grind on you and I can't believe you let that guy touch your . What  were you thinking?"

 

"I'm sorry baby...... now let's dance, woo yeah." Yuri called out as she started to wave her hands around wildly while she was sitting on the ground."

 

"Yul please stop."

 

"No wave your hands around with me." she said before. "Oh I don't feel so good." she then threw up all over Yoona's shoes.

 

"Oh my god Yul that's so digusting." 

 

"Um I'm so sorry but the good news is I'm feeling a bit better now."

 

Seriously what am I going to do with her, thought Yoona. She then made a call :

 

 

"Hi Yoongie." Soo answered quietly because Jessi was still asleep on her.

 

Yoona explained everything to her.

 

"Oh no worries I'll get the driver to pick me up and we'll come and get you two."

 

"Are you sure that's okay?"

 

"Yes of course I'll see you soon." said Soo.

 

 

Just as Soo went to call the driver she stopped. I always put everybody else first and it makes my Jessi feel like she's not important to me. How can I possibly wake my sleeping beauty up right now, thought Soo.

 

Soo made a phone call :

 

 

"Hi Youngie."

 

"Hi Stell, I was kind of wondering if you could do me a huge favour." she said before she let Stella know about Yoona and Yuri's situation.

 

"Yes I'll go pick them up." said Stella.

 

"I feel so bad about asking you to do this."

 

"Don't be silly I don't mind at all but I think you guys need to take me out to this yummy cocktail club one night."

 

"Okay you got a deal." said Soo.

 

 

After Soo hung up she looked at her girlfriend who was still sleeping soundly. See Beauty I do really love you, I don't want to ruin our special night by having Yuri throw up all over you, she thought to herself.

 

15 minutes later Stella turned up to get Yoona and Yuri.

 

"Hey there you two." she smiled. 

 

"Stella what are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

 

"I've come to take you guys back to the hotel." she then handed a bag full of water bottles to Yoona. "These are for you to wash all that off your shoes."

 

"Wow thanks so much Stella but I thought Youngie was coming."

 

"She's kind of in the middle of something right now, so she asked me to come."

 

"Stella hey Stella woo ...... Stella yeah woo let's go inside and you can dance with me." Yuri said.

 

"Yuri I think you really need to get some sleep. Let's go home now."

 

"Can I dance and jump on the bed when we get back?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah sure why not." Stella smiled.

 

"Don't encourage her." said Yoona.

 

"It's okay Yoong I think she'll fall asleep in the car before we get to the hotel."

 

Once Yoona washed her shoes and feet, Stella helped her carry Yuri to her car.

 

 

Seo.........

 

 

Seohyun went to see Tiffany at Sunny's penthouse.

 

"So his parents want me to go and look at this house they bought Taek and I to live in once we get married. Will you come with me please?" Seo asked.

 

"Of course I'll come with you but doesn't Hyo want to go with you?" Tiff asked.

 

"No she won't want to go and I don't want to go by myself."

 

"Well you should still ask Hyo first even if you know that she'll say no. If she doesn't want to go then I'll come with you, okay."

 

Later that day Seo and Tiff turned up at the house together after Hyo turned down the offer. They met up with Taekwoon near the front door.

 

"Hi Taek, you remember Tiffany don't you?" 

 

"Yes hi Tiffany."

 

"Hello um so are your parents here yet?" Tiff asked.

 

"Um my parents live right there." he pointed to the house directly across the road.

 

"Are you serious your parents will be living right across from you?" Tiff asked.

 

"Yes and I hate it, how can I have Hyuk over if they're spying on me from across the road."

 

"Well they know he's your boyfriend so if they can't deal with him coming over then that's their problem." said Seo.

 

"If only it was that simple Seo, if only." he said sadly.

 

When his parents walked over they all toured the house together.

 

"We'll be able to keep an eye on you two and you can come see us whenever you need any help." his mum said.

 

After his parents returned to their home.

 

"Are you okay Taek?" Seo asked.

 

"You know they brought the wedding forward don't you?" he asked.

 

"Um I know they were talking about it but I didn't know it was official." said Seo.

 

"Oh it's official, we're now getting married in three weeks." he said with sadness.

 

"What, why didn't my parents tell me this?" Seo asked.

 

"They probably knew how upset you'd be." said Tiff.

 

"Oh my god I don't believe this." said Seo.

 

"I can't deal with not being able to live with Hyuk. I just can't do it."

 

"Don't worry Hyuk can stay with us whenever you want." 

 

"He can't Seo cause if my parents see him I'll never hear the end of it. I can't do this anymore...... I just can't." he said before running to his car and speeding off.

 

"I'm really worried about him." said Seo.

 

"Me too." Tiff said.

 

Seo took Tiff out for dinner and she kept sending texts to Taekwoon but he wasn't replying. After dinner she dropped Tiff home and then called him but there was no answer. She then called Hyuk.

 

Hyuk let Seo know that he was away for two days for his work.

 

"I'm really worried about him. When's the last time you heard from him?"

 

"This morning, I tried to call him tonight but he didn't answer." said Hyuk.

 

"Where does he go when he's feeling sad or angry. Does he have a special place he likes to go?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes the lighthouse he said it makes him feel at peace there because of all the water."

 

"Okay I'm going there." Seo said.

 

After Seo arrived she ran towards the lighthouse. She could see Taekwoon standing at the top on the other side of the rail. He looked like he was about to jump off.

 

"Taek what are you doing? Climb back over the rail, you're scaring me." Seo yelled out.

 

"No I can't do this anymore. If I can't ever be with the one I love then what's the point anymore."

 

"Please don't do anything silly. Of course you can be with Hyuk, you know I won't stop you seeing him."

 

"I know you won't,  but Seo my parents will never let me see him once we're married. It's time to end this, then at least one of us can be happy. If I jump you can be with Hyo."

 

"No don't jump, please Taek don't do it." she called out but he then let go of the rail and stood with his arms out about to jump.

 

"Don't do this. Don't you dare do this." .....................