Love Is In The Air

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Choi Sooyoung you only get clumsy like this when you have a crush on someone. So tell me, do you have a crush on Stella?" Yoona asked.

 

"I can't believe you would even ask me that and the answer is no, okay?" Soo said as she went to walk away.

 

Yoona grabbed her before she could walk away. "I'm sorry but you two have really hit it off and then when I saw you trip over I just assumed that you had a crush on her."

 

"Yes Stella and I do get on really well but how could you possibly think my heart didn't belong to Jessi anymore, huh?"

 

"I said I was sorry."

 

"But Yoongie I seriously can't get Jessi off my mind, no matter how hard I try. I could never do this again....." said Soo.

 

"Do what again?"

 

"I could never leave Jessi for so long again. I still don't know how I'm going to survive all this time without her and now you've got Yuri with you........which is great for you two but it just makes me miss Jessi even more."

 

"Hang in there Youngie, maybe you should call Jessi more often so you can hear her voice."

 

"I call her twice a day but now since I've met Stella, I can tell she's getting jealous and so I don't want to call her more if she feels worse after talking to me. I just want to hold her in my arms again but I can't. Fudge me it's just so frustrating." Soo said sadly.

 

"Well if we keep moving through these photo shoots so fast then we can get back earlier, right?" said Yoona.

 

"Yes I know and we are way ahead of schedule but I just want to be with her everyday. You know I thought that this was too good of an opportunity for me to refuse but now that I'm doing it...... well it makes me realize that work is work and no matter how passionate I am about my photography it all means nothing if I can't be with the one I love."

 

"Wow Youngie you seriously have got it bad for Jessi haven't you?"

 

"Yes so bad and since I moved into the other hotel room I no longer have you to snuggle up to in bed. I feel even more lonely without her now."

 

"I could buy you one of those blow up dolls for you to sleep with if you like?" Yoona grinned cheekily.

 

"What the hell...... no..... I'll just cuddle up to my pillow thanks." Soo grinned back at her.

 

"Haha I was only joking but it made you smile and I've missed seeing you smile. Only time I see it now is when you're with Stella."

 

"So are we back to me having a crush on Stella again?"

 

"No I just meant....... well it's true you know, she does make you smile." said Yoona.

 

 

Tae and Tiff......

 

 

"So can you tell me now where we're going?" Tiff asked.

 

"Uh no, just be a good girlfriend and hop in the car and stop trying to spoil your surprise." Tae said with a smile.

 

"I'll kiss you in places that I know you love to be kissed."

 

Tae smiled. "Tiff we'll be there soon just be patient but if you want to kiss me in some of those places before we leave, I'm okay with that."

 

Tiff laughed. "No you can wait now."

 

"You're such a tease Tiffany Hwang." Tae smiled.

 

Tae pulled up outside the zoo. "We're here, you can get out now."

 

"But the Zoo isn't open."

 

"Tonight it's open but just for you and me." Tae smiled.

 

"Are you for real?"

 

"Yes beautiful." Tae smiled at her before grabbing Tiff's hand and heading to the front gate.

 

"Hi you must be Taeyeon and Tiffany?" the zoo keeper asked.

 

"Yes that's us."

 

"Welcome to the Zoo at night, I'll be here if you need me but feel free to roam around at your own pace. Oh and the special dinner will be ready in an hour."

 

"Thanks." Tae said.

 

"Special dinner?"

 

"Yes beautiful a special dinner for us but first let's go see some of the animals." Tae smiled.

 

"No I want to do something else first."

 

"But you love animals." said Tae.

 

"I do but there's something else I love more." Tiff smiled before meeting Tae's lips for a romantic kiss.

 

"Tonight's going to be amazing, I'm so excited to see all the animals. I've never been to the zoo at night." Tiff smiled.

 

"Me either." Tae said before Tiff gently held her hand.

 

"Let's go explore." Tiff said happily.

 

They spent the next hour enjoying their time at the zoo before they came back for dinner. When they returned there was a string quartet playing music and a waiter who greeted them.

 

"My name's Kim Heechul and I'll be your waiter tonight. Please take a seat."

 

Tiff smiled at Tae before they both sat down.

 

"First course will be served shortly can I offer you a drink?"

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin......

 

 

Hyomin was lying down on the couch with ginger on top of her. Sunny put a movie on for them to watch.

 

"Is there room for me as well as Ginger on top of you?" Sunny asked.

 

"Of course Cutie." Hyomin said before Sunny lay down on top of her.

 

Ginger started to Sunny's face.

 

"Hey Ginger I was going to give her a kiss but you beat me to it." she laughed.

 

Prince then jumped up as well and started Sunny too.

 

"Sorry Baby looks like we'll have to kiss later." Sunny said with a smile.

 

"It's okay, we've got plenty of time to kiss and this feels good you know."

 

"What feels good?" Sunny asked.

 

"You and I with the dogs, it feels like we're a real family even if it's a half furry family." she grinned.

 

"I thought you might be getting annoyed that we hadn't made love since you got back."

 

"Wow for you to say that I must of really tried to do it with you a lot before I went to the clinic."

 

"It's not that I'm complaining, it's just you haven't made a move on me since you got back and I kind of wondered why?" Sunny asked.

 

"They told me at the clinic that I had got into the habbit of using as a replacement for alcohol."

 

"Huh what do you mean?"

 

"If I couldn't satisfy myself with a drink then I would look to instead. Just with you though cutie, I didn't look for with anyone else."

 

"Good but does that mean we're not allowed to have anymore?" Sunny asked.

 

"No of course not it just means we have it when we both feel like it and not cause I'm annoying you to have it all the time to fulfil an addiction."

 

"Okay I get it but can we please do it sometime tonight because I've really missed making love with you."

 

"Yes Cutie I think we're more than overdue." Hyomin said before their lips met for a kiss.

 

Sunny's phone rang :

 

"Hey you, how are you?"

 

"I'm good Sunny Bunny, you must be happy to have your girl back again."

 

"So happy, you want to talk to her don't you?"

 

"Yep." 

 

"Hold on." said Sunny. "It's for you Baby."

 

"Who is it?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Just say hello."

 

"Hello." said Hyomin.

 

"So I hear you think I'm scared of you and don't want anything to do with you?"

 

"Oh hey Sooyoung, I honestly wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to have anything to do with me again."

 

"Hyomin it's fine, accidents happen."

 

"So me punching you was an accident too?"

 

"Um no but I forgive you anyway." Soo laughed.

 

"Thanks, that means a lot to me."

 

"And I just wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you. You're out of the recovery clinic and back with Sunny. You two deserve to be happy I hope it all works out this time."

 

"Thanks Sooyoung."

 

"I'll leave you guys to it but we'll catch up when I get back from Paris, bye."

 

"For sure, bye."

 

"So do you believe me now since you heard it from Soo herself?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes I do."

 

"So do you feel better about it all?"

 

"Yes I do actually." she smiled happily at Sunny.

 

"My lips haven't been getting much exercise lately, could you maybe help me out with that?" Sunny asked cheekily.

 

"Yes Cutie I can help you with that." she smiled before sharing a long kiss with Sunny.

 

 

Tae and Tiff......

 

 

"I'm so full but the dinner was so delicious, all five courses." Tiff smiled.

 

"You might have to roll me out of here." Tae joked.

 

Tiff laughed. "Thanks Tae, this has been so romantic and I'll never forget it." she said as she her leg up Tae's leg.

 

Tae whispered to Tiff. "You should see your eyes, you look so right now."

 

"Well that's because I am but I'm so full I don't think I'd be able to make love just now." Tiff grinned.

 

"How about we go for a walk then and find somewhere to sit and rest while our tummy's settle."

 

"And what will we do once out tummy's settle?" Tiff asked cheekily.

 

"We don't have to leave the Zoo for awhile so I guess will find something to do once our tummy's settle." she smiled happily.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona......

 

 

"I can't believe you haven't been to the Eiffel tower yet." said Yuri.

 

"Youngie's got a photo shoot planned there eventually but we haven't really had a chance to go there yet."

 

"Are you happy that your first time there will be with me?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes my cute Yul I'm glad my first time will be with you." she smiled before they shared a kiss.

 

"But there's a part of you that's upset that Soo's not coming with us right?"

 

"It's not because she's not coming with us it's cause she's so lonely right now and a part of me feels guilty for leaving her behind when she's feeling like this." Yoona explained.

 

"We did ask her to come but she said no."

 

"I know but that's cause she doesn't want to spoil our romantic night."

 

"Should we ask her again?" Yuri asked.

 

"No she still wouldn't come."

 

"Well we can just force her to come along then."

 

"No it's okay Yul this is our special night, I guess she'll be fine."

 

"Why don't we call Stella and get her to visit Soo?" Yuri asked.

 

"That's a great idea, thanks Yul I'll give her a call now."

 

Yoona called Stella and organised for her to visit Sooyoung but what Yoona didn't realise was that Soo wasn't at her hotel room anymore she was out wandering the streets trying not to think about how much she missed Jessi.

 

Sooyoung walked along some of the streets nearby before finding a park. She sat herself down on a bench seat and tried to call Jessi but there was no answer. She then texted her :

 

 

Hi Sleeping Beauty,

I love you........ I miss you........I wish I was home with you

right now. I'm looking up at the stars and thinking of you.

I wonder if you're looking at the stars too but I guess my beauty

is probably just asleep. Can you call me when you can.

I don't care what time it is even if it's 3am and you wake

me up. I just want to hear your voice. I love you xxx

 

 

Why did I even leave her in the first place. I just started a relationship with her and I'm crazy in love with my sleeping beauty but then I had to make the worst decision of my life and come to Paris for two months. Fudge me why........ why did I do this, thought Sooyoung.

 

Stella knocked on Soo's hotel room for ages before she gave up and called her :

 

"Hi."

 

"Hey Soo, where are you?"

 

"I'm at some park, I just needed to clear my head."

 

"So is it clear now?"

 

"Nope it's not."

 

"I'm coming to see you, where's this park?"

 

"It's okay Stella I think I'll be fine." said Soo.

 

"Please Soo just tell me where you are?"

 

 

Tae and Tiff........

 

 

"Well I have to admit I've never made love in a Zoo before." Tiff smiled.

 

"Well you have now." Tae grinned.

 

They held hands and walked slowly towards the Zoo exit. They both thanked the Zoo keeper and then headed to the car.

 

"This night Tae Tae.......... wow just wow." Tiff beamed.

 

"Well this night's not over yet and what's with Tae Tae?" she grinned.

 

"Tae Tae sounds so cute and your cute so I think it suits you."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes Tae Tae." Tiff grinned.

 

"Am I not y and beautiful as well. I'm not just cute am I?"

 

"Um y no..... beautiful no.......... you're just cute Tae Tae." she laughed.

 

"Yah don't be so mean."

 

"Okay yes you are y and beautiful but you're also cute and I love cute, Tae Tae I love you more than you'll ever know."

 

Tae pulled Tiff in for a hug. "I love you too beautiful."

 

Tae then drove to the park down the road from the apartment complex.

 

"Are we going for another walk?" Tiff asked.

 

"Kind of." Tae said as she held Tiff's hand and walked into the park.

 

"This is one of your favourite places isn't it?" Tae asked.

 

"Yep cause you and I and the dogs come here every day." she smiled.

 

"I know and I love coming here too especially when i'm with you." Tae said before they shared a gentle kiss.

 

Tae then reached into her back pocket. "I love you Tiff and I know we've been an official couple for a while but I thought it was time we made it more official with these couple rings." she then opened the box up.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god Tae Tae they're so beautiful."

 

"Well I'm glad you like them." Tae smiled before placing it on Tiff's finger.

 

"Wow." Tiff said before giving Tae a sweet kiss. She then grabbed the other ring and gently slid it onto Tae's finger.

 

"I love you so much Tiff."

 

"You know moving into this apartment complex has been the best move ever because I got to meet you." Tiff said before they shared a long, loving kiss together.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.....

 

The two of them had been amazed by their visit to the Eiffel Tower and just before they were getting ready to leave. They looked back at how beautiful the tower looked at night.

 

 

Yoona backhugged Yuri. "So Yul tell me all about your dreams?" 

 

"My dreams?"

 

"Yeah what do you want from life and stuff like that."

 

"Are you going all deep now on me or something?" Yuri asked.

 

"Maybe now just answer the question."

 

"I want to find my true love and marry her and eventually have a family together." she smiled.

 

"So you're still searching for your true love?" Yoona asked.

 

"Hmmm if I tell her that I think she is my true love then maybe I'll scare her away."

 

"I think you should tell her anyway." said Yoona.

 

Yuri turned to face her. "I think I've found my true love." she Yoona's face. "Have you found yours yet?"

 

Yoona smiled. "You risked losing your job to come and spend two months with me here. I think I've found my true love too." 

 

 

Soo and Stella......

 

 

Stella approached Soo who was still sitting on the bench seat.

 

"Hi lonely my name's company." Stella smiled.

 

Soo laughed. 

 

Stella sat next to her. "I know you're missing your girlfriend so much but I'm here to try and turn your frown upside down."

 

"Good luck with that." Soo said before a few tears fell down her face.

 

"Oh Soo please don't be so sad." she said as she wiped Soo's tears.

 

"Come on get up, let's go walk, or run, or jump, or climb or dance......."

 

Soo looked up at her.

 

Stella then grabbed her and pulled her off the seat.

 

"Just copy what I do." she said as she started to skip.

 

"I'm not skipping." said Soo.

 

"Stop being a pain in the and just skip with me."

 

"No I'll look like a dork."

 

"Haha is this the same girl that slipped over and knocked herself out while she was extremely drunk and playing in a water fountain. This is no more dorkier than what you did that night." Stella grinned.

 

"Okay fine." Soo started to skip.

 

"Now jump."

 

"Jump..... are you trying to kill me or something?"

 

Stella laughed. "Stop whinging and start jumping."

 

Soo started to jump.

 

"Are you starting to feel better yet?" Stella asked.

 

"I don't know about feeling better but your distracting me from my constant thoughts of Jessi."

 

"Good I'll distract you some more then. Let's run over to that big tree."

 

"Are you serious, I can't run." said Soo.

 

"Of course you can run just pretend you're running to the last ever bit of food left in this world. Do you want someone else to reach that bit of food first." Stella started running.

 

"Hey you wait up, that's my bit of food not yours." she laughed as she ran towards the tree.

 

Sooyoung got there first. "Wow and you said that you couldn't run."

 

"But now I'm disappointed that there's no food here."

 

Stella smiled at her. "Okay come with me I'll go buy you something to eat."

 

"Are you going to buy me something really yummy to eat?" Soo asked with a smile.

 

"Yes Soo I'll buy you something really yummy." 

 

They walked off to find some place that sold delicious food. Soo's phone rang, she looked to see who was calling.

 

"It's Jessi." said Soo...........