Not What It Seems

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

As soon as Tae and Tiff left, Hyomin raced up to the bedroom and grabbed her bag. She walked back out of the room and took the bottle of rum out and began to scull it.

 

She then headed to bed with Sunny once she finished the bottle.

 

Meanwhile at Jessi's house....

 

Sooyoung was sitting up at the shallow end of the pool watching the other couples all paired up. I really need to get myself a girlfriend because I really am the odd one out now. All of my friends have someone special in their life except me.

 

But how can I when my heart belongs to another girl. A beautiful girl that I can't have, I must of been crazy to agree to look out for her when Seungie is away because the more time I spend with Jessi the deeper I fall for her.

 

Aigoo..... what to do, thought Soo before she slowly drifted under water to help clear her mind. But seeing her go underwater alarmed both Yoong and Jessi. They both swum over to her thinking she was possibly drowning.

 

They both grabbed at her and pulled her up.

 

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

 

"I just put my head under the water. I wasn't drowning, look how tall I am I don't think I can drown up this end. But thank you for looking out for me you two." Soo smiled at them.

 

"You really scared me Soo. You are definitely having swimming lessons with me." said Jessi.

 

"I can teach you how to swim if you like?" Yoona offered but then she realized that Soo would obviously prefer Jessi to teach her.

 

"I mean that's a great idea Jessi. She really needs to learn how to swim." said Yoona.

 

Then they all decided to hop out of the pool because it was getting late. While the others headed back inside Yuri grabbed Yoona's arm to talk to her.

 

"You couldn't seriously of thought that Soo was actually drowning."

 

"Well Jessi thought she was too."

 

"That's just stupid, as if she was going to drown up the shallow end."

 

"I'm a nurse Yuri, you do know people can drown in even the smallest amount of water." said Yoona.

 

"But still you haven't taken your eyes of Soo all night. I think it was just another excuse for you to touch her again."

 

"Are you for real, you're so jealous of Soo but why? I've been on dates with you but have I ever been on a date with Soo? No." Yoona said angrily.

 

"That's because you know she likes someone else otherwise you would ask her out on a date the first chance you got."

 

"No matter how many times I kiss you or hug you, you're always going to think that I like Soo. So what's the point?"

 

"You're right there is no point. Let's just forget about us. Not that there ever was an us." Yuri snapped.

 

"Fine then." said Yoona as she felt a few tears form in her eyes.

 

Yuri then stormed inside. "Thank you for having me over but I really need to rush home now." Yuri said before she closed the door and burst out crying.

 

The others just looked at each other with Yuri's sudden exit. Then Soo could see Yoona looking upset near the pool so she went to see her.

 

"Hey what's wrong?" Soo asked as she wiped some of Yoona's tears away.

 

"Yuri and I just had a fight so......."

 

"Why are you two fighting you looked like you were having a great night together." said Soo.

 

"We were until...... um..... until now."

 

"Why what just happened?"

 

"She just gets jealous so easily." said Yoona.

 

"What is she jealous of?"

 

"You."

 

"Me?" asked Soo.

 

"Yes she thinks I like you."

 

"Um.... do you like me?" Soo asked.

 

"Of course I like you, you're my friend." said Yoona not wanting to confess her true feelings to Soo.

 

"Oh I see because we have a close friendship she's getting jealous of that."

 

"Yes." said Yoona.

 

"Hey don't worry I'll talk to Yuri for you and let her know that we're nothing more than close friends."

 

"You don't have to do that." said Yoona.

 

"You're my friend I don't want your relationship with Yuri to be over before it's even started because of a misunderstanding." Soo said as she pulled Yoona towards her for a hug.

 

Why can't Soo see that I like her. Why does she have to still like Jessi when she's already got a girlfriend. Why did I lead Yuri on when I clearly had feelings for more than one girl. I'm such a terrible person, thought Yoona.

 

"Hey don't forget if you ever need me I'm here for you okay." said Soo.

 

"I know, thanks Soo."

 

"Now let's get you home." Soo said as she grabbed Yoona's hand and headed back inside with her.

 

"Are you okay?" Jessi asked Yoona.

 

"Um......"

 

"No she's not, I'm just going to take her home now." said Soo.

 

"Well we should leave too but thanks for a great night." said Hyo.

 

Soo then gave Seungyeon a big hug. "Have fun in Spain and I'll see you in four weeks."

 

"Don't forget you promised you'd look after Jessi for me."

 

"Of course you know I'll keep my promise." Soo smiled.

 

"Hey Jessi thanks for having us over and don't worry you won't miss Seungie at all since you'll have me around." she smiled cheekily.

 

Jessi smiled back at her.

 

"Why do I get the feeling that I should find myself a new girlfriend in Spain because Jessi's going to ditch me for you." Seungie grinned.

 

Why do I get that exact same feeling, thought Jessi.

 

They all said their farewells before heading to the elevator. Hyo got off on floor two to take Seo home and Soo got off with Yoona at floor one. Once Yoona opened her door.

 

"If it'll help cheer you up, I can have breakfast with you tomorrow." said Soo.

 

"Okay thanks......... oh wait we can't cause Yuri will see us together and jump to conclusions." said Yoona.

 

"What so we can't do anything together anymore?"

 

"Yes I want to do things with you but...."

 

"I'm going to see Yuri now to sort this out. We're just friends and we should be able to do things together without her getting jealous."

 

Soo then took off to Yuri's apartment.

 

"Wait  Soo."

 

"No I'll be back soon." 

 

She knocked and Yuri opened the door.

 

"Hi Soo."

 

"Yuri can we please talk."

 

"Sure come in."

 

"Now I can tell you've been crying and you obviously really do like Yoona but she told me what happened and you need to know that there's nothing to be jealous of. Yoona and I are just close friends nothing more." said Soo.

 

"I know that you only see her as a friend but she wants to be more than just a friend to you."

 

"I asked her Yuri and she said that she likes me only as a friend. So you have nothing to worry about."

 

"That's because she doesn't want to tell you her true feelings cause she knows you like Jessi so much."

 

"So you're willing to give up on her cause you just think she likes me when really she probably doesn't."

 

"When she's with just me then I feel like we could have somthing really special but whenever you're with us I don't feel like we have something special."

 

"Honestly Yuri there's nothing between us so you need to let go of your jealousy or you'll watch her slip completely through your fingers."

 

"No I think I'm done with her. If she wants me back then she can make an effort to win me back otherwise I'll just find someone else that likes me just as much as I like them."

 

"I guess there's nothing more I can say to change your mind then. Goodnight." Soo said as she took off back to Yoona's.

 

When she walked back in Yoona was in tears sitting on her sofa.

 

"I feel so sad seeing you like this." said Soo.

 

"What did she say?"

 

"Um I didn't have much luck she's still convinced that you like me. So if you want her back you'll have to be the one to make an effort to win her back."

 

Yoona teared up even more. Soo pulled her up off the sofa and into her arms.

 

"Please don't cry."

 

But Yoona continued to cry.

 

"I'll even call you Yoong. You told me to call you that right. I'll even make it cuter and call you Yoongie."

 

That brought a smile to Yoona's face. She pulled back and looked at Soo.

 

"So you do like me calling you that. Hey Yoongie please stop crying."

 

Yoona managed a smile for her.

 

"Yes that's better." said Soo.

 

"Soo would you....... um would you......it doesn't matter."

 

"Would I what?"

 

"Um would you.....um stay with me tonight?" Yoona asked.

 

"Of course i'll stay with you but you do know it won't look good if Yuri comes knocking on your door and we're in bed together."

 

"I really don't want to be alone tonight and I doubt Yuri is going to come knocking on my door tonight, tomorrow or anytime soon."

 

"I'm really tired though, can we go to bed now?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes but I'll get some pyjamas for you first."

 

They got changed and hopped into bed.

 

"Soo thanks for staying here with me."

 

"That's okay."

 

"Could I please cuddle you?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um sure."

 

 

In the morning......

 

 

Tae got up early because she was going to take Prince for a walk with Tiff.

 

When she walked into the bathroom Hyomin was being sick into the toilet.

 

"Are you okay?" Tae asked but she kept being sick. So Tae went to get Sunny.

 

She woke her up.

 

"Sunny you need to get up Hyomin is sick."

 

"Huh?"

 

"She's being sick right now in the toilet."

 

Sunny raced to her. "Baby are you okay?"

 

"I must have a virus or something." Hyomin said.

 

"Should I call a doctor?"

 

"No Cutie I don't need a doctor. I'm sure I'll be fine in a few hours." she said but this was no virus it was from her drinking.

 

Tae and Tiff headed to the park with Prince. They watched one of Hyoyeon's training sessions while they played with Prince.

 

Seohyun and Yuri were participating in the training session. When they were finished Seo raced over to pat Prince. Yuri followed her over.

 

"So Yuri couldn't you talk Yoona into coming with you?" Tiff asked.

 

"Um we're not really um...... we're not......"

 

"Oh I put my foot in it didn't I, sorry."

 

"It's okay we kind of had an disagreement last night so....."

 

"Sorry to hear that Yuri. I know how much you like her." said Tae.

 

"Well I think that was the problem. I liked her but she doesn't like me."

 

"Huh she does like you." said Tiff.

 

"Well what I meant was I'm not the only one she likes."

 

"What I''m sure she only likes you." said Tae.

 

"Actually I think I know who you're talking about." said Tiff.

 

"Who?" Tae asked.

 

"Um are you talking about Soo?" Tiff asked.

 

"Yes so you knew?"

 

"It's not that I knew anything. I just felt like she was torn between the two of you. But Yuri she does like you cause she told me."

 

"I know but she obviously likes Soo too. So how can it possibly work?"

 

"Well you don't have to worry about Soo she is so into Jessi that she wouldn't even so much as look at anyone else right now." said Tiff.

 

"Anyway I've decided that if she really wants me bad enough she'll have to go out of her way to win me back. Well I've got to get ready for work, See you guys later." said Yuri.

 

"Yoona likes Soo, how come I never noticed that?" Tae asked.

 

"Cause you were to busy looking at me all the time to notice." Tiff smiled.

 

"Oh that's true." Tae smiled before giving Tiff a kiss.

 

"So Library girl, you're getting better with each session. I'm really impressed." Hyo said.

 

"My personal trainer must be good then." she winked.

 

"Come here." Hyo said before giving her a kiss.

 

 

Jessi and Seungyeon.....

 

 

"Why don't you just let me take you to the airport?" Jessi asked.

 

"Jessi there's no point Sunhwa is travelling with me so it just makes sense for me to go with her."

 

"It's kind of weird that Sunhwa gets to see you way more than me."

 

"I know but she's my manager so ofcourse she goes wherever I go. I better get going she'll be here soon but promise me that you'll get out and enjoy yourself while I'm away."

 

"One thing I am going to do is teach Soo how to swim." Jessi smiled.

 

"Good when I come back I expect to see a swimming Sooyoung. I know you think Soo's really nice and I'm happy that you like her so there's no reason why the two of you can't spend heaps of time together while I'm away. She's a great person Jessi and she'll be great company for you."

 

"And you're not going to get jealous of me spending so much time with Soo?"

 

"No I'm away from you so much and I feel really bad about it and sometimes I wish you had a girlfriend that was there for you whenever you needed her unlike me who can't be there for you all the time."

 

"It almost sounds like you want me to find a new girlfriend." Jessi said.

 

"You know I love you but if there's someone else that's better suited to you then....... um anyway I love you and I'll see you in four weeks."

 

"Um sure I love you too. Bye Seungie." Jessi said before they shared a quick kiss.

 

It really sounded like she wanted me to find a new girlfriend but why, thought Jessi. She's seems to be really pushing for Soo and I to spend so much time together. I'm already feeling something that I shouldn't for Soo imagine how I'm going to feel about her after four weeks together.

 

I wish I had the heart to tell Jessi my true feelings. I'm in love with Sunhwa but I would never cheat on Jessi so until I have the guts to tell her my true feelings I can't start anything with Sunhwa. I know Soo would be perfect for Jessi but Soo's got this crush on some other girl. Maybe if she spends more time with Jessi she'll forget about this crush of hers, thought Seungie.

 

 

Yoona and Sooyoung......

 

 

When Soo woke up Yoona was hugging her tightly. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I guess I should wake her up now, thought Soo.

 

"Hey Yoongie wake up."

 

She woke up instantly. "What's wrong?" she asked.

 

"Nothing it's just time to wake up."

 

"But I want to lie here with you all day." Yoona smiled.

 

"Now if you keep saying things like that then I'm going to believe what Yuri said about you liking me." she smiled.

 

"Okay I'll get up then but I think you should stay with me tonight too."

 

"Why?"

 

"I sleep so well when you're with me." said Yoona.

 

"I'm not sure what I'm doing tonight yet."

 

"So you're planning on sleeping with someone else tonight?" Yoona asked.

 

"No that's not what I meant. I just meant if I'm out late then it would be rude of me to come see you so late."

 

"Well if you're home before midnight can you please come sleep with me again?"

 

"Okay if I'm back by then I will."

 

When Soo got home she gave Jessi a call :

 

"Hi Soo."

 

"Hey Jessi, I was just checking in to see how you were going after Seungie left?"

 

"I'm okay um Soo I know Seungie asked you to look after me while she's gone but I understand if you don't want to. I mean I can just tell her that you've been looking out for me."

 

"I was kind of looking forward to spending some time with you. But I understand if you don't really want to spend time with me."

 

"No I want to spend time with you and I thought we could start tonight with a swimming lesson at my place."

 

"Okay but only if you let me buy you dinner after the lesson."

 

"Okay you got yourself a deal." Jessi smiled.

 

 

Sunny and Taeyeon.........

 

 

"So is Hyomin feeling better?" Tae asked.

 

"She's sleeping now so I think she is."

 

"Oh good."

 

"Tae how would you feel about Hyomin moving in with us?"

 

"Isn't that a bit sudden. I mean you've only just started going out again."

 

"Well it's not like she's a stranger."

 

"I know it's just I'm surprised that you want her to move in before you even know if she's actually stopped drinking." Tae said.

 

"Of course she's stopped drinking otherwise she wouldn't of come back to me."

 

"Well if you think so."

 

"Why are you being so hard on her?"

 

"Sunny it's hard for me to get the image of your black eye from Hyomin's punch, out of my head."

 

"She only did that once. She would never do that to me again. Please let her move in with us. Please Tae.............