Push You Away

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Stella stood in front of her, then Soo looked up towards her. Stella grabbed hold of Soo's hands and pulled her out of the seat and into her arms for a hug.

 

"Why does it hurt so much?" Soo asked.

 

"Because you love her so much." said Stella.

 

They pulled out of the hug. "Then why do I cry so much. If I love her so much shouldn't I be smiling more than crying?"

 

"You're only crying so much because you miss her. It's hasn't got anything to do with you not loving her. Don't try to overthink it Youngie..... she loves you and you love her the only problem between the two of you right now is distance."

 

"I guess you're right." said Soo.

 

"What do you mean you guess I'm right. What you really meant to say was yes Stella you're right and you're always right." she smiled.

 

Soo smiled back at her.

 

"Yes a smile it's a miracle. Now let's get you back to the hotel, okay?"

 

"Okay and...... um thanks Stell. You kind of seem to know when I need you most. Thank you for being such a great friend."

 

When they got back to the hotel room Soo told Stella that she would have to sleep over again.

 

"Okay I'll stay but only if you sleep on your bed and you let me sleep on the sofa this time, okay?"

 

"Fair enough you sleep there then." Soo smiled at her. 

 

 

In the morning.....

 

 

Soo woke up early because she was waiting to hear that Jessi had arrived back home safely.

 

Come on sleeping beauty why haven't you called me yet, Soo thought to herself.

 

Stella woke up and walked over to Soo. "Did you sleep alright?" Stella asked.

 

"Um yes but I'm waiting for Jessi to call me but she hasn't yet."

 

"Don't worry Youngie I'm sure she'll call you soon. Hey I've got to get going but if you need me for any reason make sure you call me okay?"

 

"Okay Stell, thanks again."

 

Not long after Stella left the room Jessi called :

 

 

"Oh my god beauty I was worried about you."

 

"Hi Sooyoungie, I'm sorry but we got stuck in a holding pattern when we were landing."

 

"I miss you please comeback?" Soo asked.

 

"Baby you know I can't."

 

"I know...... um do you miss me?" Soo asked.

 

"Hey of course I miss you. Why would you even ask me that?"

 

"Because I thought maybe you were disappointed in me."

 

"Why?"

 

"I think I should of been a better girlfriend while you were here."

 

"Sooyoungie it was just that one time that you left me to go see Stella besides that you were the perfect girlfriend. I love you and yes I miss you baby."

 

"I love you too and don't go looking for anyone new while I'm still here."

 

Why is she saying stuff like this..... have we swapped personalities all of a sudden. I'm the one that's feeling insecure while she's still in Paris with Stella but now my Sooyoungie is sounding insecure with us too, thought Jessi.

 

"Why are you hesitating to answer, are you actually thinking about finding someone else?" Soo asked feeling slightly panicked.

 

"No..... no way baby. I've already found the one I want. I didn't answer you straight away cause I was trying to think why you would be asking me that."

 

"Don't worry about me Beauty, I'm just being weird because I'm so far away from you right now."

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yep I'm okay but I guess I should start getting ready for our photo shoot."

 

"Okay I'll let you go. Call me later okay?" 

 

"I will bye Beauty."

 

 

As soon as Soo got off the phone she raced to Yoona and Yuri's hotel room and knocked. Yuri opened the door.

 

"It's so early Soo, is everything okay?" she asked.

 

"Sorry did I wake you up?"

 

"No it's okay we had just woken up anyway."

 

"Could I please talk to Yoong?"

 

"Yes of course you can, please come in. Um I'll leave you two alone while I have my shower." Yuri said as Yoona approached from behind.

 

"Are you okay Youngie?" Yoona asked.

 

"Why what do you care?"

 

"Okay so it sounds like you're angry at me?" Yoona asked.

 

"Look I don't even care. I'm just letting you know that I want to try and fit four photo shoots into one day instead of two from now on."

 

"Sure we can try that."

 

"Okay." Soo said as she went to turn around and leave.

 

"Where are you going?" Yoona asked.

 

"Back to my room."

 

"What just like that. I know you're angry at me. Don't hold it in Soo just talk to me."

 

Soo just stood silently facing the door for a few seconds.

 

"Just turn around and talk to me?" Yoona asked.

 

"Bye I'll see you later." she said while taking a step towards the door.

 

Yoona grabbed hold of her shoulders and spun her around. "Talk to me now."

 

"No I don't want to talk to you."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I want to yell at you." Soo said angrily.

 

"Okay well yell at me then."

 

Soo looked at Yoona with tears welling in her eyes. "I thought you were suppose to be like a best friend to me."

 

"I am."

 

"Then what sort of a best friend doesn't check to see how her friend is coping after her girlfriend left her yesterday." she yelled angrily.

 

"I was going to but then Stella called me to see what time you would be back from the airport and then she said that she was going to call you. I'm sorry Youngie but I thought Stella was going to see you and spend time with you so I thought you'd be okay with her. I didn't realise that she wouldn't go and see you."

 

"She did call me and she did come and see me but ...... Yoong you know I feel something for her. I mean I don't know what it is I feel for her but it's something, so why would you let her be the one to help me pick up the pieces after Jessi left?"

 

"Oh my god Youngie I'm so sorry, I didn't think of it like that but the way you and Jessi were all over each other while she was here well I thought it would of made you see that what you feel for Stella isn't what you feel for Jessi."

 

"I know that what I feel for Stella isn't what I feel for Jessi but it's not going away and it's getting even stronger and I want it to go away and I don't want it to get stronger."

 

"Youngie what's going on with you. I mean I get why someone would fall for Stella because she's so beautiful and such a lovely girl but I don''t understand why you would when you're so crazy in love with Jessi?" Yoona asked.

 

"Maybe it's because I can see a future with .......... um ah I don't know either."

 

"Wait, wait, wait you were just about to say something. Tell me what you were going to say?"

 

"Aish..... I can see a future with Stella but not with Jessi." Soo said sadly.

 

Yoona looked at her in shock. "Why can't you see a future with Jessi?" 

 

"She's already told me that she never wants to get married but someday I would like to get married. I mean not yet of course but if I was with Jessi long enough for me to want to be with her forever then I would want to marry her..... but marriage is something she never wants."

 

"Oh so that's always in the back of your mind and you think Stella would be the type to want to get married?"

 

"Yes I think Stella would definitely want to marry someone eventually. Anyway don't worry about it cause I'm going to keep myself busy with our shoots so I won't have time to catch up with Stella." Soo explained.

 

 

Five days later.......

 

 

And for the next five days that's exactly what did happen. Soo avoided Stella by keeping herself busy with work. She was sitting on the sofa watching TV when there was a knock at her door.

 

She opened the door to see Stella standing there. "Hi Stranger I haven't seen you for so long and I'm surprised that I even remember what you look like." Stella said with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry Stell but we've been so busy with the photo shoots. I think we'll be finished in a week?"

 

"A week? wow you guys have been busy."

 

"Yeah I mean I really wanted to get home to Jessi quicker so we've been flat out." said Soo.

 

"Well that's great that you'll be home soon to see her."

 

"Yeah I can't wait to see her again."

 

"Okay well um I guess I should get going." said Stella.

 

"Oh sure, bye." said Soo as she went to close the door.

 

"Um Youngie."

 

Soo opened the door wider. "Yes."

 

"Are we okay..... like you and I are we okay?" she asked.

 

"Yes of course we are why?"

 

"Um it's just..... I was wondering if I did something to upset you cause... um you don't really talk to me anymore."

 

Soo could feel her heart breaking with Stella's words. "Oh I'm sorry Stell it's just I've been really busy and....." before she could finish.....

 

"Hey it's fine sorry I shouldn't of said anything, Bye." Stella said as she walked away.

 

As soon as Soo shut the door she ran to the bed and grabbed a pillow and started hitting herself on the head with it. Fudge Soo how could you treat her like that after everything she's done for you, Soo said to herself. I'm so sorry Stella for acting like a complete but I'm scared of what might happen between us if I hang around you too much.

 

Stella headed towards the elevator in tears. When the doors opened Yoona and Yuri came out of the elevator.

 

They both said hello to Stella. She said hello but kept her head down so that they wouldn't see her tears. But Yoona did see her tears so she grabbed Stella and pulled her back off the elevator.

 

"Hey Yul you go ahead I just want to talk to Stella for a bit."

 

After Yuri left Yoona wrapped her arms around Stella. "Hey what's wrong, is it Youngie?"

 

"She hates me and I don't even know what I did." 

 

Yoona pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "No she doesn't hate you Stella."

 

"Well then why won't she talk to me anymore. I mean I know you guys are busier now but she's in her room now all alone so if she really wanted to talk to me or see me then there would be some time even if it wasn't for long."

 

"I just think she's finding it really hard being away from Jessi again." said Yoona.

 

"I understand that but I use to hang out with her so that she wouldn't feel so lonely without Jessi but we don't do that at all now." Stella said sadly.

 

"Stella please just trust me when I say that she doesn't hate you okay. She's just got a lot on her mind right now but if she knew you were crying she would be devastated."

 

Yoona and Stella continued to talk for some time. After their talk Stella headed home while Yoona went to see Soo.

 

Soo opened the door.

 

"You've been crying too haven't you?" Yoona asked.

 

"Oh my god Yoongie I was just so rude to Stella before. She came to see me and I didn't even invite her in. I can't believe I treated her like that."

 

"I just saw her outside crying cause she thinks that you hate her."

 

"What she actually thinks that I hate her?" Soo asked worriedly.

 

"Yes um Soo you're not going to like what I'm about to say but I'm going to say it anyway. You still need to hang out with Stella and if something happens between the two of you then I guess it's meant to and If it doesn't then I guess you're meant to be with Jessi. Because all you're doing now is hiding from the situation and that's not going to solve anything, okay." Yoona explained.

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin.....

 

 

"So baby how does it feel to finish your first week at your new job?" Sunny asked.

 

"It feels really good. I know it's only been one week but I'm really enjoying it." she smiled.

 

"I'm so proud of you baby."

 

"And you're going to be even more proud of me when we all go to your club next week." Hyomin smiled.

 

"You're right I will be proud of you once it's all over."

 

"Hey Cutie I know you're really worried about it but I want to prove to you that I can go to a club again and not drink any alcohol."

 

"I trust you baby." Sunny said before giving Hyomin a sweet kiss.

 

"So can you imagaine how excited Jessi's going to be when Soo comes home way earlier than expected." said Hyomin.

 

"I know what a great surprise for her. She's been missing Soo so much."

 

"Hey Cutie I was just wondering are you still happy with me?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Yes I'm more than happy with you baby. Why do you ask?"

 

"I just wanted to make sure you were still in love with me."

 

"You asked me if I was happy you didn't ask me if I was still in love with you." 

 

Hyomin looked at her in shock for a few seconds before Sunny started giggling. "I'm only teasing baby, nobody could love you more than I do."

 

"I thought you were going to tell me that you weren't in love with me anymore. You're in so much trouble now cutie." Hyomin smiled before starting to tickle Sunny.

 

 

Soo and Stella........

 

 

"You're right." Soo said to Yoona. "I've got to go, bye Yoongie and thanks." she said before she ran towards the elevator.

 

When she got out of the elevator she continued to run out of the hotel and down the street. She could see Stella in the distance walking slowly. Soo ran towards her and when she got closer she yelled out.

 

"Stella Kim."

 

Stella turned around to face her. Soo then caught up to her. "Stella I'm so sorry for being so rude and not inviting you in earlier."

 

"It's okay I know you've been busy." she said still feeling down.

 

"I'm not busy now though so let's go to the park and run or dance or jump or maybe we can even skip together again." Soo smiled.

 

Stella smiled at her. "I've missed hanging out with you so much."

 

"Well I've missed it more. Please forgive me for being so rude to you?" Soo asked.

 

"Don't worry Youngie you're already forgiven."

 

Stella and Soo spent any spare time they had together for the remaining days until it was time to fly home again. Stella booked the same flight home as the others after completing her final painting in time.

 

Soo sat next to Stella on the flight home.

 

"So Youngie it's not long now until you see your Jessi."

 

"It still hasn't sunk in that I really am going to see her again and then once I'm home I'm not going to leave her ever again." said Soo.

 

"Are you sure it's alright for me to go to your friends club  tonight with everyone?"

 

"Yes of course I'm sure. I want you to meet some of my other friends okay."

 

"Okay." said Stella.

 

"Well I guess Soo knows that it's Jessi she wants more than Stella since nothing happened between them." Yuri said to Yoona.

 

"Yeah and Youngie is so excited to be going home to see Jessi."

 

"I want to see Jessi's face when Soo knocks on her door." Yuri smiled.

 

"I want to see it too but I guess we should let them enjoy their moment without us two staring at them." Yoona smiled.

 

"Hey baby you know I'll never forget the time we spent together in Paris. I feel like I know you so much better now and we've become even stronger as a couple."

 

"We have haven't we. I don't know how I would of coped if you didn't fly over to stay with me. I love you Yul." Yoona said before giving her a quick kiss.

 

"So did you end up calling Bekah about going to the club?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes she said she'll come. She still hasn't got a girlfriend yet though which is good for your plan." 

 

"So do you think our match making will be a success?" Yoona asked.

 

Yuri laughed. "i have no idea baby but it's  a really good idea of yours to try and get Bekah and Stella together."

 

"Well they're both really nice girls so I think they would be perfect for each other." Yoona smiled.

 

After the girls landed......

 

Hyo and Seo were waiting for them to walk through the arrival gate.

 

"Sooyoung-ah!" Hyo called out before running to her best friend. Soo instantly put her arms out and pulled her in for a hug.

 

"Did you miss me bestie?" Soo asked.

 

"No way I just got sick of texting you all the time. By the way you owe me some new fingers cause I've never texted so much before in my life."

 

Soo laughed at her. "Well even if you didn't miss me I missed you."

 

"Okay so maybe I missed you a little bit you know the size of my thumbnail..... yeah that's how much I missed you." Hyo grinned.

 

"Yah you be nice." Soo said to Hyo before slapping her on the shoulder.

 

Soo then saw Seo."Hi Seohyun-ah."

 

Seo gave her a quick cuddle and a kiss. "She did miss you Soo and this is the most lively I've seen her for a long time."

 

"Aish don't tell her that Seo or she'll get a big head." Hyo joked.

 

"Oh you two there's someone I'd like you to meet." Soo said before grabbing hold of Stella and bringing her closer.

 

"This is my new friend Stella." Soo smiled.

 

"Oh I've heard all about you. I'm Hyo and this is my girlfriend Seo."

 

After they talked briefly Yuri walked up to them. "Hey you haven't said hello to us yet."

 

"I'm so sorry Yuri." Seo said before they welcomed Yuri and Yoona home too.

 

Once they got their bags.

 

"Are you sure you'll be okay Stell?" Soo asked.

 

"Yeah my Mum said she's running a little late but she'll be here soon so don't worry about me and hurry up and get home so you can see Jessi." Stella smiled.

 

"Okay but I'll see you tonight at the club, okay?"

 

"Yes Youngie I promised you I would go."

 

Hyo then drove Soo, Yoona and Yuri home. Once Hyo parked her car.

 

"Just go to her Soo, we'll take your bags up to the apartment okay." said Hyo.

 

Soo leant over and kissed Hyo on the cheek. "I love you bestie. bye guys." Soo said as she took off running. When she arrived at Jessi's door. She tried to catch her breath briefly before she knocked.

 

Jessi opened the door and couldn't believe her eyes she just stood there in shock for a bit.

 

"Um am I allowed to come in?" Soo asked.

 

Jessi instantly wrapped her arms around Soo before starting to cry. "Sooyoungie you're back. I can't believe you're back. Please tell me you're not just here for the weekend and then you're leaving again."

 

"No beauty I'm back for good now. Yoong and I finished the shoot early so I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to stay now okay."

 

Jessi pulled out of the hug and looked up at Soo. She gently caressed Soo's face before their lips met for a long kiss...........