Give Me Space

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Why is Jessi even thinking about me taking up this offer. As if I could last being away from her again after what happened while we were apart and I was in Paris. It just about broke us up, thought Soo.

 

"That's a pretty amazing offer, what do you think about it?" Bekah asked Stella.

 

"It's something I wasn't expecting so I'm not sure what to think. It would be amazing though, visiting famous landmarks around the world and painting them while Youngie takes photos."

 

Soo turned to Jessi. "Why would you even want me to consider this? I couldn't handle the last time we were apart so why would I want to leave you again?" she asked. 

 

"Baby I didn't say you were taking the offer, I just don't want you to rush your decision." said Jessi.

 

"It doesn't matter if I decide tonight, tomorrow or next week, the answer will still be no." said Soo.

 

Later while Stella made her speech she thanked Soo for all her help in Paris. Jessi couldn't help but wonder, would Stella be a better girlfriend for Soo than herself.

 

She knew she hadn't felt a love as strong as the love she felt for her Sooyoungie but was it time to stop being selfish and let the obvious chemistry that Stella and Soo shared have a chance to evolve.

 

As the night wound down Soo let Stella know that Yoona and Yuri would be coming to see her exhibition tomorrow night.

 

"Thanks for coming Youngie, it means a lot to me that you're here." said Stella.

 

"There's no way I would of missed it Stell." she smiled.

 

"So Youngie, you're not going to take up the offer are you?" Stella asked.

 

"No I'm not, I mean you saw what I was like without Jessi before. There's no way I could cope being away from her again. I'm so sorry that I'll be letting you down cause we really do make a great team."

 

"Yes we do but I'm sure there'll be other opportunities for us to work together in the future." said Stella.

 

 

Hyo and Seo......

 

 

"Thanks so much for inviting me over for dinner." Hyo said smiling.

 

"You're most welcome Hyoyeon, we're just sorry that we didn't have you over sooner. It makes us happy to see our daughter smiling whenver she's with you." said Seo's mum.

 

"Do you really smile all the time when you're with me Library girl?" Hyo asked with a smile.

 

"Only sometimes." Seo said cheekily.

 

"Yah......."

 

"I'm only joking, you know how much you make me smile."

 

"Please come and visit us more often now you two." said Seo's dad.

 

"We will Dad, well we should really get going now." 

 

They said their farewells and Hyo started to drive them home.

 

"Can you drive us to the park?" Seo asked.

 

"Ah sure but what do you want to go there for?" Hyo asked.

 

"You'll see." said Seo.

 

 

Yoona, Yuri and Tiff.....

 

 

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um yeah thanks for letting me come along......" Tiff said before drifting off.

 

"But you can't stop thinking about Tae, can you?" Yuri asked.

 

Tiff's eyes began to well up. "She doesn't want me around her anymore. She just wants to be left alone and it feels like she hates it whenver I'm with her now."

 

"Hey Tiff......" Yoona said as she gave her a hug.

 

"It's true, I bet if you asked her she'd even tell you herself that she doesn't want me around anymore." Tiff said emotionally.

 

"I know it's really hard for you but there's probably going to be some harder times ahead for you two before you see any better times. She's not herself right now, she's struggling with everything and to be fair....... it's only natural after losing her best friend like that." Yoona explained.

 

"But I want to help her..... I want to help her through this but she just keeps pushing me away." said Tiff through her tears.

 

 

Hyo and Seo.........

 

 

Hyo pulled up at the park and they both got out of the car. Seo grabbed hold of Hyo's hand and walked her towards the lake.

 

"The lake looks so beautiful at night." said Seo.

 

"Yes Library girl it is beautiful but it's still not as beautiful as you." Hyo smiled.

 

"I love you so much.... um but do you see us as a long term thing?" Seo asked.

 

"Of course I see us as a long term thing." Hyo said before she Seo's hand.

 

They stared at one another for a few seconds before their lips met for a slow romantic kiss.

 

 

Soo, Tae, Hyo and Seo.......

 

 

After Jessi, Soo and Tae arrived back at the apartment complex.

 

"Jessi would you mind if I stole your girlfriend for awhile?" Tae asked.

 

"Oh sure no that's fine, I'll just be waiting at home then." said Jessi.

 

After Jessi got in the elevator. "Soo can we go for a walk to the park?" Tae asked.

 

"Sure." Soo said before they began walking to the park.

 

"Soo will you definitely not take that job offer?"

 

"No I won't take it, I can't be away from Jessi like that again."

 

"Oh."

 

"Oh what?" Soo asked.

 

"I....... it's just I was thinking of going with you."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I said I was thinking of going away with you." said Tae.

 

"Oh you and Tiff?"

 

"Ah..... no not Tiff um.... just me."

 

"Tae why wouldn't you take Tiff with you?" Soo asked.

 

"I just want a break from everything...... including Tiff."

 

"Taeyeon-ah I know how much you love her. Please don't push her away, you need her more than ever right now."

 

"No...... no I don't." said Tae.

 

"Kim Taeyeon your current psychologist who just happens to be me, has now ordered you to have some fun. Don't lose yourself in this whole tragedy." Soo said before looking around for what she could get Tae to do.

 

It was then that she noticed Hyo and Seo making out. Soo let out a giggle and she started collecting sticks off the ground.

 

"What are you doing?" Tae asked.

 

"Where going to have some fun and troll our friends." Soo said with a cheeky smile.

 

Soo handed some sticks to Tae and they slowly crept closer to Seo and Hyo. They squatted behind a bin before Soo threw the first stick towards them but she missed.

 

"You try it Tae." she said.

 

Tae started throwing sticks at them and when she managed to hit Seo with one of them, Soo and Tae squatted back down quickly.

 

"Why did you stop kissing me?" Hyo asked.

 

"It felt like something hit me." said Seo.

 

"Oh..... well let's just kiss some more." said Hyo.

 

As soon as their lips met Soo and Tae started throwing sticks again. Eventually hiting Seo again and she stopped kissing.

 

"I swear something just hit me again." said Seo.

 

"Really?" Hyo said as she looked down to the ground. "There's lots of sticks near where we're standing but where are they coming from?" she asked as she looked up towards the trees.

 

Just then Tae couldn't hold her laugh in anymore. She burst out laughing and hearing Tae's laugh then sent Soo into laughter as well.

 

"I'd recognize that laugh anywhere." said Hyo as she approached the bin.

 

"Choi Sooyoung what the hell are you doing?" Hyo asked.

 

Soo and Tae both stood up and continued to laugh.

 

"You." Hyo said as she pointed at Soo. "You better start running now Choi before I kick your all the way back to Paris." 

 

Soo laughed before she took off running away from Hyo. Hyo just stood there watching her run away.

 

"So you're not going to chase her?" Tae asked.

 

"I could stand here for the next hour and still catch her she's that slow." Hyo joked.

 

Tae and Seo laughed before Hyo ran off after Soo. "Choi you are so slow you could at least try and make it hard for me."

 

Soo giggled as she continued to run as fast as she could but it was still too slow. Hyo grabbed hold of her and tackled her to the ground ."Why the hell were you throwing sticks at Seo?"

 

"I'm sorry I just wanted Tae to remember what it was like to have fun and laugh again. She's really struggling and I wanted to try and help her out." Soo explained.

 

"Well since you have a good reason, I guess it's okay." Hyo said as she helped Soo get back up again.

 

"How about we all go get some ice cream and bring Tae along with us." Hyo suggested.

 

Soo rang Jessi to let her know what they were doing before the four of them headed off in Hyo's car to get some ice cream.

 

Jessi lay down on her sofa thinking things over and over again. What do I do........ I mean what's the right thing to do, she thought to herself.

 

After their ice cream the four girls headed back to the apartment complex. As they walked towards the elevators they ran into Yoona, Yuri and Tiff.

 

They all talked and joked around for awhile except for Tae and Tiff who wouldn't even look at one another.

 

Soo then whispered into Yoona's ear. "Stay behind with me and let's see if we can get Tae and Tiff to talk to each other."

 

Yoona smiled then nodded her head. 

 

As Hyo, Seo and Yuri left...... Soo grabbed Tae, while Yoona held Tiff.

 

"You two haven't said a word to each other. Come on at least say something to one another." said Soo to Tae and Tiff.

 

But they both stayed silent.

 

"Kim Taeyeon let Tiff know what you want to tell her." Soo insisted.

 

Tiff looked at Tae.

 

Tae looked back at her then said. "I just want some space for a while."

 

Tiff felt her heart break. "You want space...... I don't know how much more space I can give you. I haven't been staying over at your place with you and we both went to different places tonight."

 

"Yes well for now that's what I want." said Tae.

 

"You want what exactly?" Tiff asked.

 

"Us to have a break and do different things."

 

"Fine if thats what you want." Tiff said before taking off into the elevator, Yoona rushed after her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah is this what you really want?" Soo asked.

 

"Yep I don't want to feel anything for anyone right now. Nothing okay........ not one little thing." she said before breaking out in tears.

 

Soo hugged her tightly. "I know it hurts but that beautiful girl that you just let walk away can help you through this Tae. All you have to do is let her."

 

"For now I only want you to help me." said Tae through her tears.

 

Yoona walked with Tiff back to her apartment.

 

"You have to let me come in with you. There's no way I'm leaving you alone right now." said Yoona.

 

They both went inside and sat down on the sofa. "She hates me....... I use to think she loved me but now she really hates me." said Tiff.

 

"Tiff no she doesn't hate you..... for now just give her the space she wants then it'll give her a chance to see how much she misses being away from you."

 

Soo went with Tae back to her penthouse. "Do you want me to come inside with you?"

 

"No I'll be fine..... but thanks for everything tonight Soo. I had fun with you." Tae said before giving Soo a hug and closing her door and walking into Sunny's room.

 

She grabbed Sunny's favourite hoodie and put it on before taking up her new usual position on Sunny's pillow.

 

"Please come back ........ I need you. Please Sunny-ah please come back to me." she said as ginger jumped onto the bed and lay down next to her.

 

"Why won't she come back to us?" she asked Ginger as she cuddled him.

 

 

Soo and Jessi......

 

 

Soo returned to Jessi's penthouse and looked for her. She saw Jessi lying on the sofa.

 

"Did you miss me Beauty? I bought a tub of ice cream back for you but I think it's a bit melted now. I'll just put it into the freezer for you."

 

"Thanks baby." said Jessi.

 

After she put the ice cream in the freezer she returned to Jessi.

 

"Are you tired Beauty?" Soo asked.

 

"Um....... I'm oka....." Jessi started to say as Soo noticed her puffy red eyes.

 

"Jessi what's wrong...... you've been crying." 

 

"I just missed you that's all."

 

Soo grabbed Jessi's arm and pulled her up off the sofa and straight into her arms for a hug.

 

"Beauty please I know you didn't miss me cause I wasn't gone that long. Please tell me what's really upsetting you?" Soo asked..........