The End And The Start

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"What a ! And you call her a friend of yours?" Jiyoon asked angrily.

 

"Yes I do and you were being rude. Prince is my dog so why can't you be nice to him?" Tiff asked.

 

"Honey I love you not your dog."

 

"Yes but he's a big part of my life."

 

"Whatever I'm not going to argue about your dog, let's just have some dinner and spend some time alone together if you know what I mean but I have to be gone by 10.30pm cause I have to get up early." said Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon didn't have an early start at all she just wanted to make sure that she got to Sunny's nightclub before the topless waitress's came out.

 

 

Taeyeon made a phone call to Sooyoung....

 

 

"Hello."

 

"Hi Soo it's Tae, guess who I'm looking after right now?"

 

"Would it be my favourite cute little Prince Fluffy Wuffy?" Soo asked happily.

 

"Yes it would be. Do you want to come to the park with me and Prince?"

 

"Yes but how come you've got prince?" Soo asked and Tae explained everything to her.

 

"I really don't know what Tiffany see's in that girlfriend of hers but you said Tiff looked sad and I've got an idea that might help cheer her up." said Soo.

 

Soo took her camera with her to the park.  While they played with Prince she took heaps of photos. She thought it might help cheer Tiff up if she gave her some special photos of Prince to her.

 

 

Yuri knocked on Yoona's door.....

 

 

"Oh hi Yuri, did you want to come in?"

 

"You're dressed for work, are you about to start your shift?"

 

"No I just finished my shift for today."

 

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go to that club with me tonight?" Yuri asked.

 

"Just you and I?"

 

"You can ask Sooyoung and your other friends as well."

 

After Yuri left Yoona called Soo to ask her to the club.

 

"Of course I'll come but wouldn't it be better for just the two of you to go?" Soo asked.

 

"Well I don't think it's suppose to be a date or anything so please come."

 

"Okay but only if I can get someone else to come with me. I don't want to get in the way of you two."

 

"Okay ask someone else if you want but you wouldn't be in the way." said Yoona.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun.....

 

 

Hyo posted a letter in the mailbox out the front of the apartment complex when she saw Seo agian.

 

"Hey Library girl."

 

"Oh hi again.

 

"You know if we keep running into each other like this people will start to talk." said Hyo.

 

"Why what would they say?"

 

"That you and I are together. You know like a couple."

 

"Oh." said Seo.

 

"So do you share your apartment with your boyfriend or girlfriend?"

 

"Um no I don't have one." Seo said shyly.

 

"Well what's more to your liking a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" asked Hyo who was seriously making a play for Seo.

 

"Oh um a girlfriend."

 

"Me too and lucky for you I just happen to be single at the moment." Hyo smiled.

 

Is this girl seriously trying to flirt with me or is she just making fun of me, thought Seo.

 

"I'm pretty shy when it comes to dating."

 

"Well I'm not so that would make us the perfect couple right? You know they say opposites attract." Hyo smiled.

 

"ah I'm not sure what to say."

 

"Well me and some friends are going to a club tonight and I'd really like you to come with us so all you have to say is yes." said Hyo with a smile.

 

"Do you really want me to come?"

 

"Yes as my date." Hyo said straight to the point.

 

"But we don't really know each other."

 

"That's why I want to date you so I can get to know you better." Hyo smiled.

 

"Um..........."

 

"Was that a yes I just heard?"

 

"Okay yes but only one date." said Seo.

 

"Just one date? So you don't think you'll like me?"

 

"I didn't say that. I just want to take it slow." said Seo.

 

 

 Sooyoung and Jessica..........

 

 

Sooyoung had just returned from visiting her parents when she walked past Jessi.

 

"Hi Sooyoung. How's your knee?"

 

"Hello um it's feeling much better now." said Soo. Now just act cool. Do not make a fool of yourself again, Soo told herself.

 

"So you haven't had anymore falls today?" Jessi asked with a grin.

 

"No not yet but I don't normally do stuff like that only when your...... um just lately for some reason."

 

"Oh well hopefully you don't hurt yourself again and maybe you could stop throwing grapes around the cafe too." 

 

"Um yeah well I'm really sorry about that. I won't do it anymore." Soo said feeling bad.

 

"Sooyoung I'm only joking. You can throw as many grapes around as you like just as long as they don't land in my coffee because then I'll get mad." Jessi smiled.

 

"Okay I got it, no grapes in your coffee." Soo smiled.

 

Jessi smiled at her.

 

"Um are you doing um like anything um you know like um lat......... oh it doesn't matter, bye." Soo said as she went to walk away.

 

"STOP!!!" Jessi yelled out. Soo stopped instantly.

 

"Look there's a wall right there. You nearly walked straight into it. If you keep doing things like this then I won't be able to call you Sooyoung anymore. I'll call you clumsy instead." Jessi grinned.

 

Soo smiled at her.

 

"Now what did you want to ask me?" 

 

"Um if you wanted to um ....... ah um nothing......I have to go, bye." said Soo. She really wanted to ask Jessica to the club with her new friends but she couldn't do it.

 

Oh my god that girl is so clumsy yet so adorable, thought Jessi.

 

 

 Heading to the club........

 

 

The girls had gathered near the entrance. They were waiting for Hyo who had gone to meet Seo at her door.

 

"My best friend seriously like wow she asked this girl out on a date just like that but not me no...... I can't even be near my crush without doing something stupid." Soo explained to Yoona and Yuri.

 

Hyo walked over to them with Seo.

 

"Hi everyone this is Seohyun and she's mine so take your eyes off her." Hyo grinned.

 

They all laughed before greeting Seohyun.

 

"So Sooyoung you're her best friend should I be worried about my date?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes you should be very worried." Soo grinned. "No she thinks she's tough but she's really quite harmless."

 

Seo smiled at her.

 

"Um Soo look, Jessica is over there. Go and ask her to come out with us." said Yoona.

 

"I want to ask her but I just can't." said Soo.

 

Yoona grabbed her by the arm and began to walk towards Jessi with her.

 

"Hi Jessica,"

 

"Oh hey Yoona and Clumsy oh I mean Sooyoung." she grinned cheekily at Soo.

 

"Wow you two are all dressed up." said Jessi.

 

"Yeah we're about to head to a club with some new friends we've made from these apartments. Would you like to come with us?" Yoona asked.

 

"Maybe some other time, I can't go tonight because my girlfriend's been away for three weeks and she finally gets back tonight." Jessi explained.

 

Soo's heart sank. She's got a girlfriend......... Fudge me she's already got a girlfriend. Of course she has why would some one like her still be single. I'm such an idiot, thought Soo.

 

Yoona was looking at Soo's reaction.

 

"Okay maybe some other time then, bye." said Yoona as they walked away she put her arm around Soo and then whispered in her ear.

 

"I'm so sorry Soo."

 

"I'm okay." said Soo who was feeling anything but okay.

 

Yuri noted Yoona's arm around Soo. Those two are really close considering they haven't known each other long, thought Yuri.

 

Hyo could tell just by the look on her best friends face that she was upset.

 

"Our taxi will be here soon. Do you all want to wait outside while I talk to Soo about something." said Hyo.

 

While the others went outside.

 

"Hey what happened?"

 

"She's got a girlfriend."

 

"Oh Soo trust you to fall for someone who's already taken. I'm so sorry. If only she knew what she was missing out on."

 

Their taxi turned up.

 

"Come on Soo, maybe a night out is just what you need right now."

 

"I don't really feel like going out now."

 

"I know buy you'll feel better being out with us then sitting at home by yourself all depressed. Come on let's go."

 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny at the Club........

 

 

"You know Tiffany's girlfriend just walked in." said Sunny.

 

"What?"

 

"She just walked in with some blonde."

 

"What a piece of work. Look she's got her hands all over that.......... oh great now they're kissing." said Tae.

 

"What a sleaze." said Sunny.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't just stand by and let her get away with this any longer." Tae said as she stormed over to Jiyoon.

 

"Hi, do you remember me?" Tae asked.

 

"Um you're someone that's not worth remembering." Jiyoon said.

 

"You're the one that's not worth remembering. So here's how it's going to work, you're going to break up with Tiffany tonight because if you don't then I'm going to tell her all about your cheating." Tae said angrily.  

 

"Some friend you are wanting to break her heart like that."

 

"Some girlfriend you are to be the cause of her broken heart." said Tae.

 

"I'm not going to tell her. She'll believe me and not you anyway." 

 

"So you think it's fair that you make out with other girls every night when you already have a girlfriend?" Tae asked. 

 

"Yep she loves me and she doesn't want to lose me so what's wrong with me getting a bit of action on the side."

 

"I really want to punch you in the face right now but you're not worth hurting my hand over. You tell Tiffany tonight or else."

 

"No I'm not going to tell her and you can't tell me what to f**king do."

 

Tae then walked back to Sunny.

 

"And?" Sunny asked.

 

"I want to scream out so many swear words right now but......... oh my god I can't stand that girl." said Tae.

 

"So what are you going to do?"

 

"I'm going to make a phone call." said Tae as she walked to her dressing room to call Tiffany.

 

"Hello."

 

"Hi Tiffany, you should come to the club now."

 

"Jiyoon told me I shouldn't go back there again."

 

"And who's life is it yours or Jiyoon's." Tae snapped back.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

"Tiff you're letting her control your life. You should be in control of your life not her."

 

"Why are you so angry?" Tiff asked.

 

"Look all the other girls are coming here tonight and you had a great time with them last night so why won't you come out again tonight?"

 

"The others have left already."

 

"So you can still come I'll wait for you outside the club."

 

"Well Jiyoon said she was going to bed early so she won't know that I went out again. Okay I'll text you when I'm nearly there." said Tiff.

 

Meanwhile the other girls turned up at the club.

 

"What sort of club is this." Seo whispered to Hyo once she saw the neon lights out the front.

 

"It's okay I'll take care of you." Hyo reassured her as she grabbed hold of Seo's hand to walk inside.

 

Wow she's holding my hand, maybe she really does like me, thought Seo.

 

"Hey I hope I'm going to see a smile back on your face before this night is over." Yoona said to Soo.

 

"I don't even know why I'm so upset. It's not like I knew her well or anything."

 

"But she's your crush Soo, so of course you're going to feel upset about it." Yoona comforted her.

 

And here I was thinking that tonight would be a great chance for me to get to know Yoona better but all she's doing is hanging off Sooyoung, thought Yuri.

 

Once they got inside Sunny greeted them and met Seo and Yuri. Hyo then nudged Soo.

 

"Hey look who's here again." Hyo said looking at Jiyoon.

 

"Oh fudge, and she's with a different girl tonight." said Soo.

 

"Lucky Tiffany didn't come tonight." said Hyo.

 

"Are you going to sit over at the Piano Lounge again?" Sunny asked.

 

They decided they would and headed to a table near the piano. Not long after that Tae came to see them.

 

Once she talked to them for a while she asked Soo to come and talk with her away from the others.

 

"So did you notice Jiyoon when you came in?" Tae asked.

 

"Yes, she's unbelievable."

 

Tae then told Soo about the run in she had with her and her new plan.

 

"So Tiff will be here soon and you want her to see Jiyoon cheating on her?" asked Soo.

 

"Yes, otherwise she'll just keep cheating on Tiffany. Don't you think Jiyoon deserves to be caught out and that Tiff deserves a better girlfriend."

 

"Yes I do but....... she's going to be so heartbroken." Soo said sadly.

 

Tae's phone beeped with a text from Tiff.

 

"That's her saying she's nearly here." said Tae.

 

Tae and Soo went outside to wait for her. She hugged them both when she got out of the taxi.

 

They made small talk with each other until they entered the club. Then Tae grabbed Tiff's hand.

 

"Come with me, there's someone you need to see." she took Tiff to Jiyoon's table.

 

Jiyoon was making out with some blonde girl. Tiff stood there in shock before she pushed Jiyoon from the side.

 

"What the f**k are you doing?" she yelled.

 

"Honey it's not what it looks like."

 

"You told me you had to get to bed early and here you are making out with some girl that's not me, it is what it looks like."

 

"This is her fault." Jiyoon said pointing at Tae.

 

"What?" said Tiff.

 

"She set it up so I'd be caught."

 

"Well you couldn't get caught if there was nothing to be caught." Tae said angrily.

 

"We're over." Tiff yelled.

 

"But honey."

 

"NO!! No more I'm finished with you." Tiff said before she stormed outside. Tae and Soo followed her out.

 

Tae approached her.

 

"How could you do that to me." she said to Tae.

 

"You needed to see that your girlfriend was cheating on you. I didn't want to upset you but you needed to see it." explained Tae.

 

"I don't want to talk to you." Tiff said to Tae before she walked past Tae and wrapped her arms instantly around Soo.

 

Well that kind of backfired, now she hates me, thought Tae as she walked back inside.

 

Soo hugged Tiff tightly and rubbed her back gently.

 

"I'm so sorry Tiff. I know how much you must be hurting right now." said Soo.

 

Tiff began crying in Soo's arms. After about five minutes she started to calm down.

 

"I know it hurts Tiff but this isn't Taeyeon's fault. She wasn't the one that was cheating on you."

 

"But she wanted to make a fool of me so publicly."

 

"No Tiff it wasn't like that at all. She thought if Jiyoon kept cheating on you behind your back then that would make you look even more like a fool."

 

Soo then explained the talk Tae had with Jiyoon and how even though the other girls knew that Jiyoon was cheating on her that Tae was the only one brave enough to do anything about it.

 

"So really Tiff you need to thank her not be angry at her." said Soo.

 

"You're right I feel so bad now."

 

"How about you come inside and have a talk to Tae." 

 

"I can't, I don't want to see Jiyoon with that girl again."

 

"She already left, she walked out when you were talking to Tae." said Soo.

 

Tiff and Soo then walked back inside the club. Tiff went to see Tae and asked if they could talk privately.

 

"Soo told me everything and I'm sorry that I took my anger out on you when you were actually doing me a favour." said Tiff.

 

"That's okay, I know you're upset right now about breaking up with Jiyoon but Tiff you really do deserve someone that treats you better."

 

"Yes I know, let's hope I pick a better girlfriend next time."

 

"So do I get a hug?" Tae asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Well you gave Soo a hug does that mean I get one too?"

 

"Yes." Tiff wrapped her arms around Tae.

 

"I'm really glad you gave me a hug but it's actually you and Soo that need the hugs tonight."

 

"What happened to Soo?"

 

"Well you know that girl she went on and on about to us."

 

"Yes her crush."

 

"Well Soo just found out before she came here that her crush already has a girlfriend." said Tae.

 

"Oh no poor Soo. Well if I go and try to cheer Soo up it might help take my mind off my own problems."

 

"She keeps saying she's okay but she's not. She really fell hard for that girl." said Tae.

 

"I'll go see her now and Tae thanks for what you did. I better make sure that my next girlfriend likes my dog."

 

"Well you already know some new friends that love your dog." Tae smiled.

 

"Yes but I'm after a girlfriend not just a friend."

 

"Exactly maybe one of your new friends will end up being your next girlfriend." Tae smiled cheekily before walking off.

 

Was that not the biggest hint that maybe Tae likes me more than a friend, thought Tiff.

 

She then walked over to the girls at the table and wrapped her arms around Soo from behind.

 

"Hey I heard about your bad news with your crush, I'm sorry Soo."

 

"I'm okay really, you're the one that's got the most reason to be upset not me."

 

And then the announcement came over the loud speaker.

 

"Yes, yes, yes people. It's time to feel like your in heaven when it reaches eleven. That's right it's time." said the announcer.

 

Soo and Yoona looked at each other and burst out laughing. Seo then turned to Hyo.

 

"Did she really say its time?" Seo asked.

 

"I'm afraid so." said Hyo who instantly covered Seo eyes when the waitress's started walking out topless.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Seo.

 

"For the next two hours the waitress's are topless."

 

"What!" Seo said in shock.

 

"Why did you bring me here then?"

 

"Because Taeyeon is going to start singing soon and she's a really awesome singer." said Hyo.

 

"Well you can't cover my eyes for the next two hours."

 

"Okay but don't freak out if a waitress walks past." said Hyo.

 

Soo turned to Yoona.

 

"So I was thinking of ordering some drinks and getting the waitress to lean over right next to you to put the drinks down." Soo grinned.

 

"Don't you dare." Yoona laughed.

 

"But Soo I'm so happy to see a smile on your face again." said Yoona.

 

Yuri was taking in the view. She had never been to a topless bar before.

 

"You look like you're enjoying yourself." said Yoona.

 

"Oh um no I just was um looking at um it's just I've never been to a place like this before and um wow they really do have big um s." said Yuri.

 

Oh god why did I say that for, thought Yuri.

 

"I kind of don't know where to look." said Seo.

 

"Look at me then." Hyo smiled.

 

Seo looked at Hyo and then Hyo her face.

 

"If you'd let me I'd really like to kiss you right now but if you don't want me to I respect your decision." said Hyo.

 

"Um you have been the perfect date so far so I'd like it if you kissed me." Seo smiled.

 

Hyo leant straight in for a quick peck on Seo's lips. They smiled happily at each other.

 

"Maybe when we're alone later we could have a longer kiss." said Hyo.

 

Seo smiled back at her. Hyo had really been swept her off her feet by Seo.

 

Soo decided to walk over to the window and stare outside. She really just wanted some time away from the others. She felt like she was the odd one out. She knew Tae liked Tiff and Hyo and Seo were really hitting it off. 

 

And she felt like she was getting in the way of Yuri and Yoona's chances of getting together cause Yoona kept talking to her more than she was talking to Yuri.

 

But mostly she was feeling sorry for herself cause her crush was already taken.

 

"I'll be back soon." Yoona said to Yuri.

 

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked.

 

"I just need to go see Soo."

 

Surprise, surprise she's going to see Soo again, thought Yuri. If I had of known she was going to hang off Sooyoung all night then I wouldn't of suggested she ask her to come along with us.

 

Yoona approached Soo slowly and then she gently backhugged her.

 

"You scared me." said Soo.

 

"I'm sorry but you looked lonely over here."

 

"Hey don't worry about me. You should be with Yuri, not me."

 

"But I want to be with you right now." Yoona said as she hugged Soo tighter and rested her head against Soo's head...........