Inspired

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

After their pleasurable time spent in the shower they got dressed and Soo asked the driver to take them to a tea house which some of the locals had recommended to Soo.

 

 

 

 

"It's so pretty here Sooyoungie, I thought you were taking me out to try and keep me awake. It looks so peaceful here that I think I might fall asleep."

 

"No you can't fall asleep Beauty. You need to stay awake until night time here then your jetlag won't be as bad." she said before placing a sweet kiss on Jessi's lips.

 

"I'll try my hardest to stay awake. Where's your photo shoot tonight?" Jessi asked.

 

"At the 'Moulin Rouge' the lights there are spectacular at night and I think Yoona will look amazing."

 

"Oh do you now, I still can't believe I let you kiss her."

 

"Oh Jessi you're not going to bring that up again are you?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I am and I'm also going to ask you why you got so drunk that night you fell in the water fountain and while I'm at it I want  to ask you just how close you and Stella are?"

 

Soo looked down then mumbled under her breath. "Fudge me."

 

"What?" Jessi asked.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Soo I'm not trying to be a jealous girlfriend here. I just want to know that's all."

 

"But we've already talked about this stuff over the phone." said Soo.

 

"Yes but I couldn't see your face while you were telling me. So I'd like to here it from you again face to face."

 

"Seriously Jessi, I brought you to this beautifully romantic place to spend a happy time with you. I didn't bring you here so we could argue about past events."

 

"Who said anything about arguing?" Jessi asked.

 

"Nobody..... but it's going to happen isn't it."

 

"Sooyoungie please, just tell me about those three things and then I won't mention them again, okay?"

 

Yeah sure........ as if she's not going to mention them again, thought Soo. Why can't we just enjoy this beautiful place peacefully without an argument.

 

"Okay fine, first of all me kissing Yoona. I could tell straight away that she didn't want to continue the kiss with me and as I told you, I wouldn't of suggested me kissing her if I didn't believe her heart belonged to Yuri. The kiss was awkward..... extremely awkward, okay?"

 

"Okay so what about the water fountain night?" Jessi asked.

 

"We didn't set out to get so drunk it just happened. I already told you the cocktails tasted so good that we kept buying more and more of them and then somehow we got so drunk that we ended up running around in the water fountain." Soo grinned.

 

"It's not funny, you could of died that night you know."

 

"But I didn't, I'm still here."

 

"Yes only thanks to Stella. You two seem close, do you normally watch her paint?"

 

"Yes sometimes I do watch her, you know when Yoong and Yuri are off doing their own things together. That's okay isn't it?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes but does she have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

 

"She's not in a relationship with anyone at the moment."

 

"Oh okay so she's single and you're spending all your spare time with her."

 

"Yes but I'm not single remember. Jessi I can't believe we're talking about this right now. I haven't seen you for ages and this is what you want to talk about." Soo complained.

 

Jessi looked at her then got up out of her seat and walked behind Soo's seat. She then hugged Soo from behind.

 

"I'm sorry Sooyoungie, it's just Seungie fell for someone else while she was away from me so I guess I'm worried you might do the same."

 

Soo grabbed her and pulled her down onto her lap. "I love you and I don't think you realize how much I've missed you since I've been in Paris." she Jessi's face once before kissing her softly.

 

"I love you too Baby, and I'm sorry for acting so jealous but I really don't want to lose you."

 

"Don't worry Beauty you're not going to lose me." they both smiled at each other before sharing another kiss.

 

 

Hyo and Seo.....

 

 

"Seo you're not ready for that yet." said Hyo.

 

"Why, why am I not ready?"

 

"Trust me I just know you're not. Don't force it Seo...... when you really are ready you'll know it."

 

"I'm sick of making you wait until I'm ready."

 

"Look at me..... now do I look like I'm sick of waiting, huh?"

 

"You're only trying to be nice." said Seo.

 

"No I'm not just trying to be nice. I only want to take that next step with you when we're both ready not just when I'm ready. I told you I'm in no hurry. I get to see you in the shower and I have many y photos of you on my phone so don't worry I can keep myself pleasured with your photo and my........" Hyo then burst out laughing.

 

"I'm only joking, I don't really pleasure myself while looking at your photo but you shoud see the look on your face right now."

 

"Well to be honest I couldn't blame you if that's what you're doing cause it must be frustrating for you."

 

Hyo pulled Seo in close to her. "I'm more than happy sharing kisses, hugs and showers with you, okay?"

 

Seo just looked at her.

 

"I am, I swear." Hyo said before brushing Seo's hair out of her eyes and kissing her sweetly.

 

 

Later that night - Yoona, Yuri, Jessi & Soo.......

 

 

Their driver dropped them off at the Moulin Rouge for the photo shoot.

 

 

 

 

"Wow Youngie you always know the perfect places to go for our photo shoots." said Yoona.

 

Soo whispered to Jessi. "Now remember you need to distract Yuri otherwise Yoona is too awkward for me to take the perfect shot."

 

"Okay got it and if I do my job what do I get?" Jessi grinned cheekily.

 

"You'll find out later." Soo smiled at her.

 

"Hey Yuri let's look over there." said Jessi.

 

Soo picked out the best place to take the shots and them started taking many photos of Yoona. After five minutes.

 

"Okay that's it Yoongie we are done."

 

"Wow you're always so quick at this."

 

"It's because of you that I can take my perfect shot so quickly. You know Yoongie as soon as people get their hands on this catalogue you're going to have so many offers come your way." Soo smiled.

 

"You really think so?"

 

"Yes I know so, just you wait and see." Soo smiled.

 

Yuri and Jessi walked back over to them.

 

"Are you seriously finished the shoot already?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yep all done." said Soo.

 

"I can't wait until you do some work for me Sooyoungie. You're so quick."

 

"Trust me I'm not always this quick. Yoona is a natural at this, that's why I'm so quick."

 

"Should we tell them now?" Yuri said looking at Yoona.

 

"Yes."

 

"Tell us what?" Jessi asked.

 

"We booked the four of us tickets to go to the show here tonight."

 

"Oh my god really?" Soo asked.

 

They were all on such a high after enjoying the amazing show at the Moulin Rouge.

 

"If that show wasn't so awesome I would of fallen asleep ages ago. I'm so tired." said Jessi.

 

"Well let's go back to the hotel so you can finally get some sleep." said Soo.

 

"Um you two go ahead Yuri and I are going to stay out a bit longer." Yoona said.

 

Soo and Jessi went back to the hotel.

 

"Thanks for an amazing first day in Paris Sooyoungie." Jessi said as she ped the back of Soo's dress.

 

"What are you up to, I thought you were tired?" 

 

"I'm just helping you get out of your dress."

 

"Yes but we both know why you're helping me get out of my dress." Soo smiled.

 

Jessi grinned at her. "You know me too well Baby."

 

"Yes I do and I also know that you'll want us to make love somewhere else besides the shower but not on the bed because my  Beauty likes to do it in different places, right?"

 

Jessi giggled. "Yes Sooyoungie, so where should we do it now?"

 

"This isn't exactly the biggest hotel room. Beauty there's not many places to do it in here."

 

Jessi grabbed Soo's hand and lead her to the sofa. "Let's do it here next." she said before brushing her lips seductively over Soo's lips.

 

Meanwhile Yoona and Yuri had walked hand in hand until they found a quiet place to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they sat down together on the bench seat.

 

"You know Yul, Youngie seems to think I'll get more modelling offers once this catalogue gets released. What would you think about that?"

 

"Are you enjoying these photo shoots?"

 

"Yes I'm loving it but I don't know if that's just because Youngie's the photographer. She's so easy to work with and I feel so comfortable around her. If I had to work with another photographer well then maybe I wouldn't enjoy it so much." Yoona explained.

 

"I guess you'll never know until you try to work with a different photographer."

 

"True but what are your thoughts on dating a model instead of a nurse?"

 

"Hey I've got no problem dating a model. I mean it's not everyday you get to tell people you're dating a model right?" Yuri smiled.

 

"No I guess not." Yoona smiled back at her.

 

"I love you Yoong, whether you're a model or a nurse it doesn't matter. I'll still be madly in love with you either way." she then leant closer to Yoona and they shared a long kiss.

 

"How about you Yul, what are your dreams for yourself and your future?"

 

"Didn't we already talk about this..... I said you are my dream for my future." she smiled.

 

"You're so sweet but I mean in your career what do you dream of?"

 

"I want to be the world's best barista." she smiled.

 

"Making coffee really is your passion isn't it?"

 

"Yes, it may not sound as fancy as a CEO, doctor or even a model but I really do love it."

 

"Well maybe you'll get back to your coffee making sooner than you think." said Yoona.

 

"Why's that?"

 

"Well Youngie and I are way ahead of schedule for this photo shoot. So we should be heading back home a lot earlier than we had planned."

 

"Wow really? That would be awesome. Not that I'm not enjoying my time here it's just I really am missing not making great coffee's." Yuri smiled.

 

"You're not allowed to let Jessi know that we might be heading home early because Soo doesn't want to give her false hope in case the weather turns bad and we can't stay ahead of schedule anymore."

 

 

The next morning -  Tae and Tiff.......

 

 

Tae and Tiff were at the park playing with Prince and Ginger.

 

"Hey Tae Tae now that Sunny and Hyomin are back on track will you consider taking that offer now?"

 

"The Las Vegas offer?"

 

"Yes I mean it's an amazing opportunity for you so will you take it now?" Tiff asked.

 

"I'm not going to lie it is my dream job but I've finally found my dream girl so I'd rather keep my dream girl and give up on my dream job." she smiled at Tiff.

 

"But what if you end up breaking up with me and then you forever regret not taking your dream job." Tiff said with concern.

 

"Well I'm listening to my heart and my heart tells me I want you more than I want my dream job. I love you Beautiful and I couldn't stand being away from you for so long."

 

"So what did I even do to deserve such a great girlfriend like you?" Tiff asked.

 

Tae took a step closer to Tiff. "Well I feel like I'm the lucky one to have you as my girlfriend."

 

"I love you Tae Tae." she said before giving Tae a long kiss.

 

"But are you really sure that you don't want to take that job in Las Vegas?"

 

"Yes Beautiful one hundred percent sure." she smiled.

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin......

 

 

Hyomin's phone rang.

 

"I'll just take this call in the room Cutie." said Hyomin.

 

She came back out to Sunny five minutes later.

 

"Oh my god Cutie, guess what?" she asked happily.

 

"What Baby, please just tell me."

 

"I got that job I applied for the other day."

 

"Wow Baby, I'm so happy for you." Sunny said before hugging Hyomin tightly.

 

"I start next week, I can't believe I got it. I'm so happy that I'll be able to contribute financially around here."

 

"Baby you know I don't care about you not having a lot of money. I have more than enough for the both of us." said Sunny.

 

"I know you do but Cutie it'll make me feel better about myself to have my own job. I'm really excited about it." she smiled.

 

"Well if you're excited about it then I am too, okay?" Sunny said before Hyomin smiled at her and they hugged each other tightly again.

 

"Now Cutie don't get worried about my next idea, please just hear me out first, okay?" 

 

"Okay well what is it?" Sunny asked.

 

"I was thinking that when Soo, Yoona and Yuri all get back from Paris, that we could all go for a night out at your club to celebrate." said Hyomin.

 

"But why, my club is full of too many temptations for you."

 

"I want to prove to you that I can control my addiction even when amongst the greatest of temptations."

 

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea." Sunny said with concern.

 

"Sunny I can't avoid places that sell alcohol for the rest of my life. I just need to not drink any alcohol when I'm at a place like your nightclub not stay away from them forever."

 

Sunny just looked at her.

 

"Don't you believe in me?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Of course I do Baby."

 

"Well then why won't you trust me with this idea?"

 

"If it's something you want to do that badly, then I'll support your decision, okay." said Sunny.

 

 

A couple of days later - Sooyoung........

 

 

Soo woke up early and got out of bed. She knew Jessi wouldn't be awake for hours yet so she decided to send a text :

 

Hi Stella,

Are you awake? Is the painting

finished yet? Sorry I haven't seen

you for a few days but I've been

busy with my Jessi.

Youngie.

 

Stella read the text then replied :

 

Hi Youngie,

I hope you've been having

a great time with Jessi. Yes

I'm awake and no my painting

isn't finished, Actually it's not 

even close to being finished.

That's where I am now, by the

lake trying to paint.

 

After Soo read the message she sent another one back to Stella :

 

I'll see you by the lake soon   :)

 

Stella read the text. Oh great Youngie that's all I need is for you and Jessi to come and watch me paint. I haven't been able to paint since I saw you and Jessi kissing. Crap what will I do, they're going to know that I haven't done anymore to the painting, thought Stella.

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung went to the bakery to pick up some food and coffee for them and then the driver dropped her off by the lake.

 

She approached Stella slowly. She then stood behind her quietly while she looked at the painting.

 

"Stella Kim." she called out, this gave Stella a huge fright.

 

"Youngie you gave me a heart attack just now."

 

"Hey what's with your painting? It doesn't look like you've done any painting since the last time I saw it." said Soo.

 

"I don't know is there such a thing as painter's block? because if there is then I've got it."

 

"Oh well I can help fix that. I have food and coffee for us. Let's eat, come sit down with me Stella."

 

Stella sat next to her on the grass. "So where's Jessi?"

 

"She's fast asleep, I don't think she'll be awake for a couple of hours so I thought I'd see what you were up to. Hey sorry for ditching you ever since Jessi got here."

 

"That's okay, of course you've got to spend time with your girlfriend while she's here." said Stella.

 

"But did you miss me?" Soo asked.

 

"Um no not at all." she smiled.

 

"I bought you food and coffee, so don't be mean."

 

"Okay then I missed you a little bit, okay?"

 

"Yes that's better." Soo smiled.

 

"This danish is delicious." said Stella.

 

"Yes they're so yummy. So now you'll be able to get over your painter's block since you've had this yummy food."

 

"One can only hope Youngie."

 

They talked a while longer before Stella got back up to paint.

 

"I'm going to just sit here and watch you like I normally do." said Soo.

 

Stella picked up her painting brush and began to paint. Oh my god I'm actually painting, I can't believe it, thought Stella.

 

"Ah see I told you the yummy food and coffee would help you."

 

"I think you might be right Youngie." Stella said happily.

 

My desire to paint is finally back and as much as Soo would like to think it was her food and coffee that helped, I know it's because she's here by my side again. 

 

Whenever she's by my side I can't help but feel inspired...........