Life Changing

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"No my friends don't live here. Um..... but my parents do." Seo explained.

 

"Are you crazy your just going to turn up unannounced with a girlfriend for them to meet when they've never met one of yours before?" Hyo said in a panic.

 

"Yes I can't hide you away from them forever. They need to meet the girl who's managed to capture my heart."

 

"But they're going to hate me."

 

"Hyo you're the one that told me not to let my parents run my life and now I'm actually taking the step to introduce you to them and you don't want me to anymore." Seo said feeling confused.

 

"I'm happy that you want to do it but I've just been rejected by your friends, I don't know if I can take being rejected by your parents as well."

 

"The thing is I can't guarantee that they won't reject you so we can just go home if you want?"

 

"No we're here now, let's just get it over with and I can always just punch your parents if they annoy me."

 

Seo looked at her in shock.

 

"That would be what you call a joke library girl." Hyo grinned.

 

Seo then smiled at her. "I'm sorry I guess I'm feeling a bit nervous too."

 

Seo grabbed hold of Hyo's hand and started walking to the front door.

 

"Wow your family must be rich. This house looks huge." 

 

"Well Dad's job pays really well."

 

Seo knocked on the door. Her Dad opened the door.

 

"Oh Seohyun-ah please come in." he smiled.

 

"Father this is Kim Hyoyeon, she's my..... girlfriend."

 

"Hello." Hyo said.

 

"Oh Hyoyeon pleased to meet you. Seohyun-ah it seems we might have a problem."

 

"What's that Father?"

 

"Please come with me to the lounge room, your Mother is in there."

 

Well he seems nice enough but he said there might be a problem. I just know this isn't going to end well, thought Hyo.

 

Seo greeted her Mum then introduced Hyo as her girlfriend to her.

 

"Your girlfriend? Oh dear me. Hello Hyoyeon."

 

"Hi." Hyo said quietly.

 

"Mother why did you say oh dear me?"

 

"Well your Father and I didn't believe you when you said you preferred girls because we've never met one of your girlfriends before and we thought it was just a stage you were going through. I'm sorry Seohyun but we already arranged for you to marry Mr and Mrs. Jung's youngest son Taekwoon. You've met him at church before."

 

"What? I'm not going to marry him." Seo said in shock.

 

"I'm sorry darling but it's already been arranged."

 

"Well then unarrange it because I won't be marrying him."

 

Seriously I wish a hole would open up in this lounge room right now so that I could crawl into it, thought Hyo.

 

"It can't be unarranged it would bring great shame to our family."

 

"Why would you arrange a marriage for me. I can't believe you did that. I won't go through with it, I won't." Seohyun yelled as she ran out of the house.

 

"I guess I'll get going now." Hyo said as she took off after Seo.

 

Seo was sitting on the grass near Hyo's car crying. Hyo grabbed hold of her hands and pulled her up. She wrapped her arms around her.

 

"There's got to be a way around this. We'll find a way okay?" Hyo said.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.........

 

 

Jessi lay back on the pool step catching her breath. After a few seconds she cupped Soo's face.

 

"If I had known making love with you was  going to feel that good I should of cheated on Seungie and had you sooner."

 

"Can we do it again later?" Soo asked.

 

"We can do it again right now."

 

"No not yet we need to eat first. So what are you going to cook me?" Soo asked.

 

"I''m not cooking you anything."

 

"Oh so my future wife can't be bothered cooking her future husband dinner."

 

Jessi giggled. "You're not going to be a future husband Sooyoungie. You'll be a wife too."

 

Soo smiled at her. "Hmmm I knew that, so what will you cook your future wife for dinner then?"

 

"Now let's get a few things straight. First of all I don't cook. Second of all I won't be your future wife because marriage is not on my agenda." Soo pouted after she said that. "And thirdly you need to stop pouting like that because you look so cute when you do it and I won't be able to resist you."

 

Soo continued to pout. "Stop it Sooyoungie." said Jessi but Soo kept pouting.

 

"Fine I'm getting out of the pool now." Jessi said as she hopped out and wrapped her towel around her. She then went to walk inside but Soo grabbed hold of her and spun her around so they were facing one another.

 

"Now let's get a few things straight. First of all I do cook. Second of all you will be my future wife because marriage is on my agenda. And thirdly I'm going to pout as much as I want in front of you cause you can't resist me and you've already started calling me Sooyoungie." she smiled.

 

"Well one of us is going to be very disappointed with this relationship arn't they." said Jessi.

 

"Jessi we've only just started going out I was only joking about the future wife thing. I'm not ready for marriage yet anyway."

 

"I know you were only joking but Soo marriage really isn't on my agenda."

 

"Well lucky it's not something we need to worry about yet." said Soo. I'm sure as time goes by and I feel like she's my Mrs. Right I'll be able to talk her into marriage but that's a long way off anyway, thought Soo.

 

"Sooyoungie pout for me agian?" Jessi asked and Soo did it. "You're so cute." Jessi said before meeting Soo's lips for a romantic kiss.

 

"Hey Jessi am I really not special enough for you to cook for me?"

 

"It's because you're so special that I don't want to cook for you. My cooking is so bad you would die from my cooking."

 

Soo laughed. "So it's really that bad hey? Well I don't feel like dying just yet so should we order in or head out for dinner?" 

 

"Let's order in, then I can kiss you and cuddle you and do other things with you as much as I want without having to worry about other people watching us." she smiled.

 

"Okay." Soo smiled at her while picking up her phone. She then read the text message from Hyo and she laughed loudly reading all the swearing in the text.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"Just a text from Hyo. So what do you feel like eating for dinner?"

 

"Um you." Jessi grinned cheekily.

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin......

 

 

"Baby I can't believe you went to all this trouble to cook me this beautiful dinner." said Sunny.

 

"Well you deserve it and it's also my way of saying sorry about the other night."

 

After they finished dinner they played with Prince.

 

"Have you thought anymore about us getting a dog?" Hyomin asked.

 

"You know I want one but let's just wait a little while longer."

 

"Okay but you know that you and I would make great parents someday." she smiled.

 

"I know our dog will love us and be spoilt rotten."

 

"I'm not just talking about dogs Cutie. I can't wait until we adopt a baby of our own." said Hyomin.

 

Sunny then kissed her sweetly. "The day that you and I adopt our first child will be the happiest day of my life." Sunny smiled.

 

"What about the day that we get married?"

 

"Okay well yes you and I getting married would be the happiest day of my life baby." Sunny smiled before they shared a romantic kiss. After a few seconds Prince started barking at them.

 

"Okay Princey we'll stop kissing and play with you instead." said Sunny. Hyomin smiled at her.

 

 

Seo and Hyo......

 

 

Hyo and Seo walked into the apartment complex hand in hand.

 

"Can I please stay with you again tonight?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

When they walked into the apartment.

 

"What am I going to do?" Seo said sadly.

 

"I'm really not good at thinking of ways to get around things but Soo is. We can ask her for some advice but my guess is she'll be staying with Jessi again tonight."

 

"An arranged marriage that's just ridiculous and they even set me up with a boy and not a girl. My parents really don't know me at all." Seo said as tears fell.

 

Hyo tried to wipe her tears away. "Don't cry library girl. I'm not going to give you away easily. This Taekwoon boy is going to have to wait in line after me."

 

"Well can you please tell my parents that." Seo said sadly.

 

 

The next morning - At the cafe......

 

 

Seo, Hyo, Soo, Jessi and Yoona all met at the cafe for breakfast. They all greeted Yuri before sitting down at the table. Yoona gave Yul a kiss before she sat down.

 

Hyo explained Seo's situation with the arranged marriage to them all.

 

"It's hard enough to make a marriage work with two people that want to be together let alone two people that don't." said Jessi.

 

"I'm sorry Seo I hope you don't have to go through with it." said Yoona.

 

"I think the best chance you have is to work on this guy your suppose to marry." said Soo.

 

"What do you mean?" asked Seo.

 

"Well if he doesn't really want to marry you either then the two of you could work as a team to help talk your parents out of going ahead with the marriage. You know really play on the fact that if you did get married both of you would live a miserable life together. Try to tug on your parents heartstrings." said Soo.

 

"Well you might be onto something there. It's worth a try." said Seo.

 

"See I told you my Soo could help you." Hyo said proudly.

 

Jessi grabbed hold of Soo's hand under the table and started it. "Wow you're not just a pretty face." Jessi said.

 

Soo smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

"Hey you two I want to be able to eat my breakfast without feeling sick watching you two kiss." Hyo joked.

 

"Soo and Jessi are coming to the movies tonight with Yuri and I. Did you guys want to come too?"

 

"I would like to go but we've got a special Author visit at the library tonight and Hyo promised that she'd go with me." said Seo.

 

"Are you sure that you don't want to go to the movies instead." Hyo said stirring Seo up.

 

Seo gave Hyo a look. "I'm only joking I'm really looking forward to going with you." said Hyo.

 

After their breakfast arrived.

 

"So are you two like an official couple now?" Hyo asked Jessi and Soo.

 

"Yes." Jessi said straight away.

 

"I'm not sure if you really know what your thinking making Soo your girlfriend." Hyo joked.

 

"Yah, I'm like the perfect girlfriend." said Soo.

 

Yeah I'm sure you are, if only I had the chance to find that out for myself, thought Yoona.

 

"Well I'll be the judge of that but so far so good." Jessi smiled.

 

"So do you think you'll be sleeping back at our apartment anytime soon?" Hyo asked Soo.

 

"Why are you missing me?" Soo smiled at her.

 

"No there's so much more food in the house now that you're hardly ever home."

 

The others laughed.

 

 

That night - at the movies.

 

 

Yul, Yoong, Soo and Jessi walked in the cinema with their snacks and drinks. Jessi sat on one side of Soo while Yoona went to sit on the other side of her but before she sat down.

 

"Hey Yoong do you want to switch seats?" Yul asked.

 

"Um yeah okay." said Yoona wondering why Yul wanted to swap seats.

 

"You look so hot tonight." Soo whispered to Jessi.

 

Jessi smiled at her before giving her a sweet kiss. Jessi then whispered back to her. "Is my Sooyoungie sleeping over my place again tonight?"

 

"Yes I am." she said before intertwining their hands together and Jessi rested her head on Soo's shoulder.

 

Yuri then grabbed hold of Yoona's hand before the movie started.

 

I have no idea why Yuri needed to sit between Soo and I, thought Yoona. Soo's more my friend than hers.

 

"I think we should do it in the shower tonight." Jessi whispered in Soo's ear.

 

"Are you even concentrating on this movie or are you just going to come up with a list of places where we can make love?" Soo grinned.

 

"I'm just going to come up with a list." Jessi grinned before they shared a kiss.

 

"Wow Soo and Jessi are really hot for one another arn't they?" said Yul.

 

"Uh huh." said Yoona. Why does she have to bring that up it's like she's trying to rub it in my face that Soo likes Jessi and that she would never like me that way. Aigoo maybe I'm just reading too much into whatever Yul says.

 

"Hey they're putting us to shame." Yuri said before kissing Yoona sweetly.

 

"It's not a competition." said Yoona.

 

"I know but I just really wanted to kiss you anyway." she smiled at Yoona and they shared another kiss.

 

Soo put her arm around Jessi. " Are you comfortable?"

 

"Yes Sooyoungie I'm comfortable." Jessi said. I'm so comfortable that I could fall asleep right now, thought Jessi.

 

And that's exactly what she did. Soo could see she had fallen asleep and gave her a soft kiss on the side of her head. Jessi looks so cute when she's sleeping, thought Soo. She stayed asleep until the end of the movie. When the lights came back on.

 

Yuri and Yoona looked at them and saw that Jessi was sleeping.

 

"I guess Jessi was bored watching this movie." said Yul.

 

"No I just think she's really tired." said Soo.

 

 

Hyomin, Sunny and Tae.....

 

 

Sunny was discussing work stuff with Tae while Hyomin was playing with Prince. Tiff was already asleep in Tae's bed.

 

"So do you think we should order more of those or should we get more of these ones?" Sunny asked Tae.

 

Hyomin was getting bored listening to them talk about work. She had been trying hard to stop herself from drinking but she was really craving a drink so desperately right now.

 

"Hey I'm going to take Prince for a walk and get some fresh air." said Hyomin.

 

"Are you sure Baby we'll be finished talking about work soon." said Sunny.

 

"Yes I won't be too long and it'll help tire Princey out so he'll sleep well tonight." she smiled before kissing Sunny then grabbing Prince and putting his lead on. She then grabbed her backpack and left the penthouse.

 

She walked Prince down to the park. She then found a quiet spot and pulled a rum bottle out of her backpack. Once she downed most of the bottle she started to walk Prince back to the apartment complex.

 

Meanwhile Soo had woken Jessi up and they were all walking back from the movies before stopping at the wishing fountain.

 

"We all need to make a wish." said Yuri.

 

They got their coins out and one by one made their wishes.

 

"What did you wish for tonight?" Yul asked Yoona.

 

"Um I wished for the same thing as last night." 

 

"And what was that again?" Yul asked cheekily.

 

"It's a secret cause I really want it to come true." said Yoona.

 

"How about you two what did you wish for?" Yul asked.

 

Jessi giggled before saying. "Mine is something to do with Soo."

 

Soo smiled at her. "I wonder where you wished for us to do it." 

 

"I never said it was that." Jessi grinned.

 

"No but your face says it." Soo grinned back at her.

 

"How about you Sooyoungie, what was your wish?" Jessi asked.

 

"I'm sorry but it will remain a secret or else it won't come true." Soo smiled.

 

Then they continued to walk home. Jessi and Soo hand in hand while Yul and Yoong had their arms around one another.

 

At the opposite end of the street Hyomin found herself starting to feel the effects of the alcohol she had just consumed. She began to stagger along the street before she fell over and lost grasp of Prince's dog lead. Prince ran off down the street.

 

Soo, Jessi, Yul and Yoona had nearly reached the revolving door when Soo noticed Prince run out onto the street.

 

"Prince NO!!." she called out before racing out onto the street to grab him.

 

Then their was a loud screech of car brakes........ the car wasn't able to stop in time before hitting Soo and knocking her to the ground........