Trouble Brewing

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"So that's all she is to you then. Just a friend?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes why?" asked Yoona.

 

"Um no reason."

 

"See I can tell you have a great personality as well, but you think I'm clingy while I think you're a little insecure." said Yoona.

 

"You're not the first person to say that before."

 

Yoona then leant in and kissed Yuri.

 

"Do you feel a little bit more secure now?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona kissed her once again. "How about now?"

 

"Even more secure." Yuri said before their lips met again for a long kiss.

 

Yuri and Yoona spent the rest of their date getting to know one another better. Yuri then walked Yoona back to her apartment.

 

"Yuri this date was amazing. Thank you for such a great night." Yoona smiled.

 

"So can we go out on another date again soon?"

 

"Yes um actually did you want to come with Soo and I to Jessica's for dinner tomorrow night. They invited you along too." 

 

"They invited me? But I don't really know them." said Yuri.

 

"Seungyeon wants Jessi to make some new friends so that she's not so lonely when she goes away." Yoona explained.

 

"Sure I'll come along but how's Soo going to handle being around Jessica all night?"

 

"Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow night." Yoona smiled.

 

Yoona then kissed Yuri goodnight.

 

 

 

Sooyoung......

 

 

 

Sooyoung was sitting on the sofa watching TV with Hyo.

 

"I can't believe she wants me to go to church with her." Hyo complained.

 

"Seriously it's not that big of a deal." said Soo.

 

Soo's phone started ringing.

 

"Hi Tiff."

 

"Hey Soo what are you doing right now?"

 

"Watching TV."

 

"Come up to Tae's apartment now, I've got something for you."

 

"Is it food?" Soo asked.

 

Tiff laughed. "Maybe."

 

"I'm on my way." Soo smiled before hanging up.

 

"I'm just going to see Tiff." Soo told Hyo.

 

Soo went to Tae's and Tiff was waiting at the door for her. Tiff hugged her as soon as she walked in the door.

 

"Tae your new girlfriend is making moves on me right in front of your eyes." Soo smiled.

 

"I'm just giving you a big thank you hug for the amazing pictures you took of Prince." Tiff explained.

 

"You already sent me a thank you text."

 

"Well which do you prefer the hug or the text?"

 

"Um the hug I much prefer the hug." Soo grinned.

 

"Hey I think you two have hugged for long enough now." Tae joked.

 

Just then Sunny walked out to the kitchen .

 

"Yah Sunny put some clothes on we have guests." Tae yelled.

 

Hyomin then followed not far behind without clothes on."

 

Tiff and Soo looked down to the floor.

 

"You two can't just walk around here whenever you feel like it." said Tae.

 

"Please don't tell me that this is my surprise." Soo said to Tiff.

 

Tiff laughed at her.

 

Sunny and Hyomin went to grab a piece of the cake that Tae and Tiff had baked for Soo.

 

"Don't you dare grab that cake it's for Soo." said Tae.

 

"Um if they go put some clothes on I don't mind if they have some cake." said Soo.

 

"But it's such a hassle to put clothes on when we'll just end up taking them off again." Sunny complained.

 

"There's only so much two people can have in one day and you guys have exceeded the limit." said Tae.

 

"Seriously Tiff I wish you had of just brought the cake to me. This is um well um I don't know were to look." said Soo.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't know they were going to come out ."

 

"Okay fine then since we're freaking Soo and Tiff out we'll go get dressed." said Sunny.

 

Once they left.

 

"I'm really sorry you two." said Tae.

 

"I don't even know who that girl is and I've already seen her ." said Soo.

 

"Oh that's Hyomin she's Sunny's girlfriend." Tae explained.

 

"Wow Sunny sure works fast."

 

"No she was Sunny's ex girlfriend and they only just got back together again." said Tae.

 

"Anyway Soo come and try some of this cake we made for you." said Tiff.

 

Tiff cut Soo a huge piece of cake and gave it to Soo.

 

"Yum yum yum, it's delicious. Here try some." Soo offered.

 

"It can't be that good if you're letting us have some." said Tiff.

 

"I don't mind sharing cause I think you'll make me another one tomorrow." Soo smiled.

 

"Oh really you think so." Tiff smiled.

 

Just as Tiff and Tae were about to take a bite of the cake, they heard loud noises.

 

"Oh my god, they can't be serious. I can't believe they're doing it again." sighed Tae.

 

"Um as much as I love this cake, I really need to go cause I don't want to listen to those two making those noises." said Soo.

 

"No wait Soo, let's just take the cake with us to my apartment." said Tiff.

 

The three of them escaped to Tiff's apartment. Once inside they all devoured the yummy cake.

 

"So what's the story with Sunny and Hyomin. Why did they break up in the first place?" Tiff asked.

 

"They were high school sweethearts, they went out together for years but when Sunny came up with the idea to open her nightclub she dicided to go on a three month around the world vacation before it opened."

 

"Hyomin wasn't able to go on the holiday with Sunny because of her work. She couldn't handle being away from Sunny for so long and started drinking all the time. When Sunny finally got back from her trip Hyomin continued to drink heavily."

 

"She really had lost all control, she was even drinking alcohol first thing in the morning. Then she started showing up at the nightclub drunk all the time. The main problem is that when she drinks too much she becomes really agressive. She was picking fights with girls in the club nearly every night."

 

"The final straw came when she hit Sunny." Tae explained.

 

"What, she hit Sunny?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes she became so angry one night that she hit Sunny. So Sunny broke up with her straight away and said she didn't want to see her again until she had stopped drinking. Apparently she's stopped so they're back together again."

 

"You seem doubtful Tae. Don't you think she's stopped drinking?" Tiff asked.

 

"I really don't know but I just don't feel like I can trust her anymore but Sunny is so deeply in love with her and always has been so I don't know what to think."

 

 

In the Morning...

 

 

Yoona knocked on Yuri's door.

 

"Hi, have you got an early shift today?" Yuri asked.

 

"I thought you were going to greet me with a kiss." Yoona smiled.

 

Yuri shut the door on her then opened it again.

 

"Hi." she said before pulling Yoona towards her for a long kiss.

 

"Is that better?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes much better." she smiled. "Um are you going to work now?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well I want to walk you to work." Yoona smiled.

 

"Really? It's not a very long walk so we should probably kiss some more before we go on that short walk." Yuri smiled.

 

They shared another long kiss before heading to the cafe hand in hand.

 

Hyo and Seo had just sat down at a table in the cafe. Yoona and Yuri approached them.

 

"I don't see you two in here very often." Yuri said.

 

"Seo joined in one of my personal training sessions this morning and she nearly died so I thought I should buy her some breakfast." Hyo smiled.

 

"I wasn't that bad was I?" Seo asked.

 

"If you come to a few more sessions then you'll be awesome."

 

"I should probably join one of your sessions too." said Yuri.

 

"It's a great way to start the day so yes you should and you too Yoona." said Hyo.

 

"I think you're just trying to make money out of us." Yoona smiled.

 

"No I give great discounts to my friends." Hyo smiled.

 

"If your sessions are so good then how come Soo never goes to any?" Yoona asked.

 

Hyo laughed. "That's because I banned her from coming because she's bad for my business."

 

"Why?"

 

"Have you ever seen Soo run before? She can't run and it's embarrassing to watch her run and I don't want people to think I'm responsible for her running style. So I banned her." Hyo grinned.

 

"That's so mean." said Yoona.

 

"Yes Hyo so mean." said Seo.

 

Jessica and Seungyeon then walked into the cafe.

 

"Hi Yoona." said Jessi.

 

"Hi Jessi, so everyone this is Jessie and Seungyeon. These are my friends Yuri, Hyoyeon and Seohyun." 

 

"Why don't you join us for breakfast." said Hyo.

 

They all sat at the one table while Yuri gave Yoona a quick kiss before she started work.

 

"Soo should be here too." said Yoona.

 

"She had to leave early to travel to a photo shoot." said Hyo.

 

"So you know Soo as well?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yeah she's my best friend. We share an apartment here." said Hyo.

 

"Oh really well you guys should come to dinner at our place tonight too." Seungie offered to Hyo and Seo.

 

"Are you sure?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes the more the better." Seungie smiled.

 

 

Sunny and Hyomin......

 

 

"Hey Baby let's go out somewhere today." said Sunny.

 

"Do you want a break from the bedroom?"

 

"We can still head to the bedroom after we get back." Sunny smiled.

 

Hyomin drove them to a restaurant for lunch.

 

"Hey Cutie you go ahead and grab us a table I just need to call my work to find out my hours this week." said Hyomin.

 

While Sunny was in the restaurant Hyomin grabbed a bag from the back seat and took a gulp out of a rum bottle. She then on a few peppermints so that Sunny wouldn't be able to smell the alcohol on her breath.

 

 

Dinner at Jessi and Seungyeon's.....

 

 

 

Yoona and Yuri turned up first.

 

"Hi, hey did you remember your swimmers?" Seungie asked.

 

"Yes." said Yuri.

 

Soo, Hyo and Seo then arrived.

 

"Welcome come on in." Seungie said.

 

"Wow your place is amazing." Seo said.

 

"Where's Jessi?" Soo asked.

 

"She's in the kitchen."

 

"I just wanted to show her my portfolio." said Soo.

 

Seungie pointed to where Jessi was and Soo went to see her. Jessi was cutting up carrots for the salad.

 

"Are you having fun?" Soo asked.

 

"Hi Soo um no I'm not. I'm hopeless in the kitchen but I'm trying my best." Jessi smiled.

 

"Would you like some help?"

 

"Yes I would love some help." Jessi smiled.

 

"Well how about I cut the carrots for you while you look through my portfolio."

 

"You brought it with you, I've been looking forward to seeing your work." said Jessi.

 

Soo handed it to her before she started chopping the carrots.

 

"Wow..........wow..........." Jessi kept saying as she turned over each page.

 

"This is amazing Soo, I really hope that you'll agree to do some work for me?"

 

"So you're an event manager?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes and we obviously use lots of posters to help promote different events. So I thought your photography would be perfect for this."

 

Soo felt herself being really calm around Jessi right now. What's changed, why am I not being so clumsy around her anymore, thought Soo. She definitely still makes my heart race but why am I in control of these feelings all of a sudden.

 

Maybe it's because I'm getting to know her better or maybe it's because I know deep down that I have no chance of ever being more than just friends with her.

 

"So what do you say Soo. Are you interested?"

 

"Yes of course I am." Soo smiled.

 

Meanwhile the others were getting to know Seungie better out in the entertainment area.

 

"Have you ever been to Spain before?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes once, I really love it there." said Seungie.

 

"How do you cope with being away from Jessica so much?" Yuri asked.

 

"I guess we're use to it because that's the way it's always been since we started going out."

 

"So is the pool heated?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes it's so warm in there even if it's freezing outside." Seungie smiled.

 

Jessi and Soo started bringing plates of food out to them. After they finished dinner they all sat and talked for a while.

 

"Okay it's swimming time guys." Seungie said.

 

They all headed to the pool except for Soo.

 

"What are you doing Soo, arn't you coming for a swim?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um I can't really swim very well."

 

"Well that's okay just go up the shallow end then." said Jessi.

 

"Oh I didn't think of that but I didn't bring my swimmers."

 

"Just borrow a pair of mine or Seungie's."

 

"No I couldn't do that." said Soo.

 

"Oh yes you could." Jessi said as she grabbed hold of Soo's hand and took her up to their bedroom.

 

Oh my lord of lords she's holding my hand. Thank you god, thank you so much I owe you one, thought Soo.

 

"This bedroom is amazing, like seriously except what happens when you need to get changed when visitors are over?" 

 

"If I'm standing over here nobody could see me get changed." Jessi explained.

 

"So will these one's do?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yes and thanks Jessi but if I drown I'm blaming you." Soo grinned.

 

"Well I'll be your personal lifeguard then. I'll keep an extra eye on you so that you don't drown." she smiled.

 

"Would you like me to stand down there and look up to see if I can see you getting changed?"

 

"No." Soo said in shock.

 

"Hahaha I'm only joking Soo."

 

Jessi headed to the pool with the others while Soo got changed. When Soo got to the pool she just sat on the edge dangling her legs in.

 

"Soo you'll freeze sitting there like that. Hop in." said Yoona.

 

"Soo can't swim." said Hyo.

 

"I can teach you how to swim. Just hop in this end first." said Yuri.

 

Soo got in the shallow end. Yuri spent ten minutes with her trying to help her with her swimming.

 

"Now go Soo." Yuri called out but Soo was still terrible at swimming.

 

So Yuri spent another five minutes with her before asking her to swim again. Once again Soo had no luck.

 

"I give up you really are a terrible swimmer." said Yuri.

 

"Don't be so mean." said Yoona.

 

"Here Soo hold onto my hands. I'll help you." said Yoona.

 

"No it's okay Yuri's right I am terrible."

 

"Please Soo hold my hands." Yoona insisted.

 

Yoona took her up the deep end while hanging onto her.

 

"Please don't let go of me up this deep end." Soo pleaded.

 

"Don't worry I won't let you go."

 

Yoona took her up and back a few times before....

 

"Hey Soo can I please have my girl back now." said Yuri jokingly but she was actually getting annoyed with Yoona spending time with Soo.

 

"Um yeah sure, sorry." said Soo.

 

"No it's okay, I'll still help you." said Yoona.

 

"Don't worry Yoona I'll take over from you." Jessi smiled.

 

Oh my fudging god, is she seriously going to hold onto me. Jessi then grabbed hold of both of her hands. I just died and went to heaven. God I promise I'll go to church with Hyo and Seo this weekend. You're being so nice to me right now but I need to contain my overflowing feelings while everyone is looking at us, thought Soo.

 

"I can't take you as far up as Yoona cause she's taller than me."

 

"That's okay." said Soo.

 

After a few times she stayed up the shallow end with Soo.

 

"While Seungie's away I think I'll use my spare time to teach you how to swim." Jessi smiled.

 

"No you don't have to do that."

 

"But I want to. I can tell that you would really like to learn how to swim."

 

"I would but I don't want to use up your spare time on me."

 

"Hey it's my spare time if I want to use it on teaching my new friend how to swim then I will." she smiled at Soo.

 

Soo smiled back at her.

 

"That's when you say, yes Jessi thanks I can't wait."

 

"Yes Jessi thanks I can't wait." Soo grinned.

 

Oh my goodness, I didn't think I could fall for her anymore than I already had but newsflash Choi Sooyoung you just have, she thought to herself.

 

Yuri noticed Yoona staring towards Soo. I'm finding it hard to believe that she only likes Soo as a friend. When it's just her and I together it's fine but whenever Soo is nearby Yoona can't take her eyes of her, thought Yuri.

 

What is wrong with me. I've got a gorgeous girl next to me right now that really likes me but I'm drawn to Soo no matter how much I might want to deny it. I can't help what I feel for her. Oh my god why have I fallen for two girls at once, thought Yoona.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany......

 

 

Tae was busy playing with Prince while Tiff happily watched.

 

"So Prince I'm going to throw this toy and if you bring it back to me I get to kiss your Mummy." Tae smiled.

 

Tiff smiled at her.

 

Tae threw the gingerbread toy and Prince returned it to her. "So Prince's Mum I believe you owe me a kiss." Tae smiled cheekily before Tiff leant over and kissed her.

 

"Okay Prince let's do it again." Prince brought it back again. "I'll be needing another kiss." Tae grinned.

 

Tiff kissed her again before Sunny and Hyomin walked through the door.

 

"I can't believe you two actually left your bedroom to go out into the real world." Tae joked.

 

"Well we're home now and the bedroom is calling us again." Sunny grinned.

 

Tae threw the gingerbread toy at her.

 

"Yah you better not make any noise in that room." she yelled out as they walked to their bedroom.

 

"I'm sorry Tiff maybe after a week they might not be so active in there anymore."

 

Once Sunny and Hyomin shut their door.

 

"Hey Cutie have you given any thought to me moving in with you permanently?" Hyomin asked.

 

"I would love it if you moved in with me but if Tae's going to agree to it then we'll have to start wearing clothes around here."

 

"Fair enough but your door is closed right now and I couldn't think of anything better than to make love to you right now." she said as she pushed Sunny onto the bed.

 

She instantly took off Sunny's clothes before enclosing around Sunny's .......

 

"So has Jiyoon still been sending you text messages?" Tae asked.

 

"Yes she's texting me more now then when we were together." said Tiff.

 

"Do you think she'll give up eventually?"

 

"Well I'm not responding to any of her texts so I'm hoping she'll give up."

 

"I think I should play that game again with Prince so that you'll kiss me again." Tae smiled.

 

"You don't need to play a game with Prince to get me to kiss you." Tiff smiled before sharing a long kiss with Tae.

 

Ten minutes later Hyomin came out to get some water.

 

"Are you taking a break?" Tae asked cheekily.

 

"Sunny's fallen asleep now."

 

"Well I'm not surprised, you probably wore her out with your bedroom activities." said Tae.

 

Hyomin smiled at her.

 

"Anyway I'm just walking Tiff back to her apartment now." said Tae.

 

As soon as Tae and Tiff left, Hyomin raced up to the bedroom and grabbed her bag. She walked back out of the room and took  the bottle of rum out and began to scull it...........