My Girl

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Hey Cutie, did you miss me?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Oh my god." Sunny called out as she ran over to Hyomin and they embraced for a long hug.

 

"Are you ready to take me back now?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Baby you know the deal. I told you I didn't want anything to do with you unless you stopped drinking."

 

"That's why I'm walking back into your life again. I haven't had a drink for two months now. Not even a single drop." 

 

"Really Baby? That's fantastic and yes I did miss you. I missed you more than you could ever imagine." Sunny said as she hugged Hyomin tightly again.

 

"Can I come home with you tonight?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Baby I don't finish work for another hour."

 

"I'll come back when you're finished then. We've got a lot to catch up on and I don't want to spend another night away from you."

 

"Instead of coming back here just meet me at my place. I've moved into a new place with Tae, I'll give you the address and you can just meet me there." said Sunny.

 

"Okay but before I leave." Hyomin pulled Sunny's body in close for a long passionate kiss.

 

"You can expect more of that later too." Hyomin winked cheekily at Sunny.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany......

 

 

Tae and Tiff had continued to talk as well as make out during their night together.

 

"Look at the time, I didn't realize how late it was." said Tiff.

 

"It's already after 1 am. I'm sorry Tiff I wasn't keeping track of the time."

 

"Don't be sorry I had a great night that's why I didn't know how late it was but I really need to go now. I've got an early start tomorrow."

 

"Okay but thanks for coming to dinner." Tae smiled.

 

"No thank you for inviting me it was a night I won't forget in a hurry." Tiff grinned.

 

"I'm hoping this is going to be just the first of many dinners together." Tae smiled before pulling Tiff close to her for another kiss.

 

"I think we're going to be spending a whole lot of time together. Night Tae, can I please have one more kiss before I leave.

 

They both smiled at one another before sharing another long kiss.

 

"Hey how about I walk you back to your apartment." 

 

"It's okay I've got Prince with me for protection."

 

"Um Tiff I'm not trying to be mean towards Prince but he's not exactly the most scariest looking dog." Tae smiled.

 

"Okay you can walk me back then." Tiff smiled.

 

While they waited for the elevator they shared a few more quick kisses. But Tae was shocked to see Hyomin once the elevator doors opened.

 

"Hi Tae you look surprised to see me."

 

"What are you doing here?" Tae asked.

 

"Sunny told me to meet her here."

 

"Um Tiff this is Hyomin she's a friend of Sunny's and Hyomin this is my future girlfriend Tiffany."

 

How sweet she just called me her future girlfriend, thought Tiff.

 

"Sunny's not home yet."

 

"Okay she said to come at this time."

 

"She'll be home soon. Can you just wait outside our door. I'll be back up soon." said Tae.

 

While she was in the elevator with Tiff.

 

"So I'm your future girlfriend, huh?" Tiff smiled.

 

"If I get my way then yes." she smiled.

 

"How about we do away with the future talk and make it now instead." Tiff grinned.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Yes of course I'm serious. We've already been making out and I don't really want to go any further with you unless we're officially together."

 

When they reached Tiff's door.

 

"So now that we're official are you looking to take things further?" Tae grinned cheekily.

 

"Yes but not tonight." Tiff smiled.

 

"I know I was only joking." Tae smiled before giving Tiff a kiss goodnight.

 

Hyomin was still waiting at the door when Tae came back.

 

"I don't know if I should be happy to see you or not?" Tae asked.

 

"I've stopped drinking for good Tae. I haven't come back to hurt Sunny. I've turned my life around so that I can be everything she needs me to be."

 

"I swear if you hurt her again I'll never forgive you." Tae threatened.

 

"I won't I promise."

 

Not long after they went inside Sunny walked through the front door.

 

"Hi Sunny and goodnight you two I'm going to bed." said Tae.

 

They said goodnight to Tae before Sunny pushed Hyomin onto the Sofa. She climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately.

 

Hyomin then took Sunny's belt off and ed her pants.

 

"Baby I want you so bad right now." Sunny said before taking Hyomin's shirt and bra off.

 

They kissed intensely before Hyomin took Sunny's shirt and bra off.

 

"It's been so long, I promise you'll enjoy every second of it." Hyomin panted before taking the rest of Sunny's clothes off.

 

Sunny then rushed to finish undressing Hyomin.

 

"Baby just do me, do me now." Sunny panted.

 

Hyomin then pushed Sunny's legs apart and.......

 

 

The next morning.....

 

 

Yoona was sleeping snuggled up next to Soo with her arm around Soo when she woke up. She looked at the time.

 

She gently Soo's face.

 

"Soo you need to wake up now.............. Soo wake up."

 

Soo slowly opened her eyes. "Can't I just sleep a little bit more?"

 

"No you can't unless you want to be late for breakfast."

 

"I think this is the first time that I'm actually not looking forward to breakfast." said Soo.

 

"You should be looking forward to it. Jessica will be sitting at the same table as you, that gives you an extreme close up view of her for you to stare at." Yoona smiled.

 

"Oh yeah I never thought of that. If I get lost in her eyes can you please kick me?"

 

Yoona laughed. "Okay."

 

They both got out of bed and headed to the door.

 

"Hey thanks for letting me sleep here."

 

"You should sleep here every night you keep me really warm." Yoona smiled.

 

"I think your future girlfriend may not be so keen on me doing that." Soo smiled.

 

"Well it's not like we did anything. We only slept."

 

"I better go home and have a quick shower. I won't be long." said Soo.

 

"Okay I'll meet you there soon."

 

"Um can I meet you here? I'd rather us turn up together." said Soo.

 

Once they were ready Soo and Yoona headed to the cafe.

 

"Oh my god why am I so nervous." said Soo.

 

"Just breathe Soo, don't worry everything will be fine."

 

Jessica and Seungyeon hadn't arrived yet so Yoona and Soo went to see Yuri.

 

"Goodmorning you two, are you having breakfast together again?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yoona's just doing me a favour." said Soo who then explained the whole situation to her.

 

"Oh no Jessica's girlfriend is one of your friends. Well at least you should get to spend some more time with her now." said Yuri.

 

"I guess but that'll probably just drive me crazy."

 

"Let's go grab a table." said Yoona.

 

"Um Yoona before you go. I just wanted to give you this." Yuri handed Yoona a single red rose.

 

Soo went to get a table so she could leave them alone together.

 

"That's so sweet, thank you Yuri."

 

"That's okay I'm really looking forward to our date tonight, are you?"

 

"Of course I can't wait. I better go but thanks for this beautiful rose. I'm looking forward to having one of your great coffee's soon." Yoona smiled.

 

She then sat across from Soo at the table.

 

"Should I sit here Soo or next to you?" but before Soo could answer, Yuri walked over with a vase for the rose.

 

"This will keep your rose fresh." Yuri smiled.

 

"Thanks." Yoona said and as Yuri wallked away Seungyeon and Jessica turned up.

 

Soo introduced Seungyeon to Yoona. Jessica sat next to Yoona while Seungyeon sat next to Soo.

 

"I had no idea you knew my girlfriend Sooyoung. It really is a small world." said Jessi.

 

She's talking to me. Just stay calm and don't do anything stupid, Soo told herself.

 

They all talked for a while before placing there orders for breakfast. After their breakfast arrived Seungyeon's phone rang.

 

"I'm sorry guys but I really need to take this call." she said as she left the cafe to take the call.

 

"So Seungie tells me you're a photographer Sooyoung?"

 

"Yes I use to do a lot of work with her in the year before she first went overseas."

 

Sooyoung was using her knife and fork to cut a piece of bacon when Jessi said.

 

"Seungie told me how great your photography is so I was thinking of asking you to do some work for me."

 

With the excitement of hearing what Jessi had just said Soo's piece of bacon flew off her plate and onto the floor.

 

Yoona and Jessi burst out laughing while Soo felt so embarrassed she didn't know where to look.

 

"See I told Seungie you were clumsy but she disagreed with me." Jessi smiled.

 

"I'm sorry." said Soo.

 

"Hey don't be sorry you're very entertaining to watch whether it's falling over, throwing grapes or making your bacon fly off your plate." Jessi giggled.

 

"I'm really not this clumsy all the time."

 

"I hope not otherwise I might have to take back my offer to get you to do work for me." Jessi said.

 

Soo looked at her.

 

"I'm only joking." Jessi smiled.

 

Soo smiled back at her. Seungyeon then returned to the table.

 

"That was my agent I have to leave in two days for a four week shoot in Spain." 

 

"But you only just got back." Jessi complained.

 

"I know, I'm sorry Jessi."

 

"See this is why Jessi and I are still together because I'm never home long enough for us to argue." Seungyeon joked.

 

They all laughed.

 

"We worked out that even though we've been together for eight months, Seungie's only been home for nine weeks out of that eight months since we started dating." said Jessi.

 

"Wow you really haven't been together a lot." said Yoona.

 

"I know I do feel bad about being away from her so much but now that I know Soo's living in the same place, I can get you to look after my girl for me." she said to Soo.

 

"If you get some one as beautiful as Sooyoung to hang out with me while you're gone then I might make her my girlfriend instead of you." Jessi joked but just hearing her say that shocked Soo and she cut through her toast too hard and sent it flying off the table.

 

The other three laughed at her.

 

"See I told you Sooyoung was clumsy." Jessi claimed.

 

"You're not usually are you Soo?"

 

"No but Jessi's seen me do too many clumsy things lately so I can't blame her for thinking I am."

 

They continued to eat their breakfast. Once they finished they talked for a while before getting up to leave. While Jessi paid, Seungyeon talked to Soo.

 

"Soo I'm serious about you looking after Jessi for me. She makes out like she loves being alone but really she doesn't. Do you think you'd be able to include her when you go out with your friends. Or even if you just take her to see a movie or something. She really loves going to the movies."

 

"Oh um yeah sure." Soo smiled at her.

 

Why do I feel like me looking after Jessi is going to be like heaven and hell for me. Bonus that I get to spend time with her but I can never have her so it's going to drive me crazy, thought Soo.

 

"Hey Yoona don't forget your rose or Yuri will be annoyed at you." said Soo.

 

Yoona grabbed the rose and then waved goodbye to Yuri.

 

Jessi walked back over.

 

"Jessi you need to put Soo's number in your phone and Soo can put yours in hers." 

 

"I need your new number to Seungie." said Soo.

 

"So I was thinking we should have you over for dinner tomorrow night before I go away again. What do you think Jessi?" Seungie asked.

 

"Yeah sure."

 

"So would you two like to come along?" Seungie asked.

 

"Um Yoona almost has a girlfriend so would she be able to come too?" Soo asked.

 

"She's not my girlfriend and it's okay if you don't want her to come along." said Yoona.

 

"No of course she can come, invite her too." said Seungie.

 

"How about you Sooyoung, are you going to bring your girlfriend too?" Jessi asked.

 

"She doesn't have a girlfriend, she's got a crush on someone that lives here but her crush already has a girlfriend. Hey Soo?" said Seungie.

 

"Um yeah."

 

"That's no good." said Jessi.

 

"Well we'll see you all tomorrow night for dinner unless I bump into you around here first." Seungie smiled.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun......

 

 

Seo knocked on Hyo's door. 

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

 

"Hyo can we please talk?"

 

"We have nothing to talk about. You made your choice last night."

 

"But you put me on the spot and I didn't have time to think before you walked away from me."

 

"Did you tell your parents about me last night?" Hyo asked.

 

"No not yet but why are you giving up on me so easily. Does that mean you didn't really like me that much in the first place?"

 

"I asked you out didn't I. I only ask girls out if I really like them."

 

"So if you like me so much why can't you come to at least one church service with me?" Seo asked.

 

"What?"

 

"I went to a topless bar on our first date together and that's definitely not a place I would normally go. So why can't you come to church just once with me?"

 

"You only want me to go once?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Okay so if I agree to go once with you to church then you need to come here right now and let me kiss you." Hyo smiled.

 

Seo stepped towards her and their lips met for a long kiss.

 

 

That night  - Yuri and Yoona's date......

 

 

 

Yuri knocked on Yoona's door with a picnic basket in her hand.

 

"So are you ready for a fantastic night?" Yuri smiled.

 

"Yes I'm looking forward to it." 

 

"You seem like the outdoors type so I thought we could have a picnic in the park." Yuri smiled.

 

They walked down to the park and Yuri spread out a blanket and then lit up a few candles.

 

"Wow this looks great." Yoona smiled.

 

They ate Chicken and salad for dinner.

 

"Have you had enough food?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes heaps, thanks."

 

Yuri then moved closer to Yoona and then reached out and grabbed hold of Yoona's hand.

 

I'm so confused about where my feelings lie, thought Yoona. I'm loving Yuri holding my hand right now but I can't deny what I was feeling for Soo last night. But Soo's not interested in me like that. Yuri's being so romantic and thoughtful. I guess i'll just go with the flow.

 

Yuri began to Yoona's hand.

 

"I like you a lot but sometimes I wonder if you like me?" asked Yuri.

 

"I do like you otherwise I wouldn't be here with you now."

 

"Well if you like me then I guess you won't mind me doing this." Yuri said as she placed a quick peck on Yoona's lips.

 

Their lips then met instantly again for a romantic long kiss.

 

"How come somebody like you isn't already taken yet?" Yuri asked.

 

"What do you mean somebody like me?"

 

"Yoona you must know how beautiful you are." said Yuri.

 

"I'm no more beautiful than you or some of our friends."

 

"Well I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona began to blush. Yuri placed another kiss on her lips.

 

"How come you're single right now?" Yoona asked.

 

"Well my last girlfriend and I use to argue a lot. Like a real lot so us being together wasn't good for either of us."

 

"You don't strike me as the type that would argue a lot?"

 

"I'm not really but she just knew how to push my buttons."

 

"Oh okay well my last girlfriend was all about appearences and I think I was just the look of the girl she wanted but not the personality of the girl she wanted." Yoona explained.

 

"Well from what I've seen, I think your personality is great but do you think you get maybe a little bit clingy?"

 

"What do you mean?" Yoona asked.

 

"Well I know you haven't known her that long but it seems like Soo is a bit like a security blanket for you."

 

"I just find her so easy to be around. I'm so happy that I got to meet her. I feel like I can completely be myself around her and it's hard for me to find friends that I feel so comfortable with but I do with her."

 

"So that's all she is to you then. Just a friend?" Yuri asked.....................