A Means To An End

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"But there's only one bed in the room." said Soo.

 

"That's okay we've shared a bed before." Yoona said.

 

"I know but I wasn't going out with Jessi then."

 

"Do you think she'd be upset with you sharing a bed with me?" 

 

"Um I don't know but I think I should call her first just to make sure." 

 

"So they don't have another room available for the whole two months?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes they do, it's just for the first week that we have to share because there's some big festival on at the moment and they're fully booked out."

 

"Okay well give Jessi a call and see if it's okay if we share a bed for the week." Yoona said.

 

Soo walked further away from Yoona to make the call :

 

 

"Hi Sooyoungie, I love you. How was the flight?"

 

"I love you more and the flight was long but okay. We didn't sleep so that we could lessen the effects of jet lag."

 

"Good idea. I miss you can you please come back now?"

 

"Not yet Beauty but when you replied to my text before you didn't mention anything about something." Soo said.

 

"I think you're already being affected by Jet lag, what are you talking about?"

 

"Oh it doesn't matter I just thought you might have mentioned something to me about what you found around your place after I left."

 

"You're really confusing me but I didn't go back to my place after you left. I went to Mum and Dad's place, I'm spending the night here sleeping with Krystal so that I wouldn't feel as lonely without you." Jessi explained.

 

"Oh great idea and just forget about what I was talking about before."

 

"I can't forget it, I think I want to go home right now and have a look around my place to know what you are talking about."

 

"No it's too late now you should be sleeping and don't get too excited about it or you'll be disappointed."

 

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I won't be disappointed." said Jessi.

 

"Okay well anyway I needed to ask you if it would be a problem if I shared a bed with Yoong for the next week because the hotel stuffed our booking up and they won't have another room available for us until next week." Soo explained.

 

"No that's okay just tell her to keep her hands to herself." Jessi joked.

 

"But sharing a bed with me would be pretty hard for anyone to resist keeping their hands to themselves."

 

"Sooyoungie how big is your head right now huh?"

 

"I was only joking. Now go get some sleep. I love you sleeping beauty." Soo said sweetly.

 

"I love you too Sooyoungie."

 

She walked over to Yoona. "She said it was okay. Did you want to call Yuri and ask if it's okay with her?"

 

"We're not together anymore remember."

 

"Hahaha you two are so funny."

 

"Why?" Yoona asked.

 

"Not together..... seriously the way you two have been all over each other and sharing beds the last few nights, I don't think that counts as not being together." 

 

Yoona looked at her before saying. "Anyway let's go to our room."

 

They made their way to the room and started to unpack some of their things.

 

"Why don't you want to let yourself fall completely for her?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't want to talk about it."

 

"Yoongie we're like best friends right. Do you really think that I have no idea what's going through that I'm putting a wall up mind of yours."

 

"Well some things are just too complicated arn't they?" 

 

"Only if you make them that way. While we're here together I'm going to pull down that wall for you because I know exactly why you're putting the wall up in the first place." said Soo.

 

"You do not. You wouldn't have a clue."

 

"Fine hurt my feelings then, I don't care. But I do know what your problem is."

 

Surely she can't know that she's responsible for the wall I keep putting up with Yuri. I really hope she doesn't know that would be so awkward, thought Yoona.

 

"Hey Youngie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to have a go at you. It's just a sensitive subject for me right now."

 

"I know and I can help you with it but not tonight because I'm so exhausted and would you mind if I had my shower first?" Soo asked.

 

"No that's fine."

 

Soo had her shower and jumped straight into bed and closed her eyes to try and get some sleep. After Yoona showered she slid in next to Soo.

 

"Yoongie you better not have your birthday suit on right now." Soo said as she laughed.

 

Yoona picked up her pillow and whacked Soo over the head.

 

"Ouch, I was just checking cause you have been known to be in bed with me before."

 

"Yah that was an accident and you know it."

 

"Hahaha you're so easy to tease." Soo laughed.

 

"You've been spending too much time with the ultimate person at teasing, your girlfriend." said Yoona.

 

"You might be right there, Jessi teases me all the time so it must of rubbed off on me."

 

"So can I hug you or would that be wrong?" Yoona asked.

 

"Of course you can, we're best friends so we're allowed to hug."

 

Yoona snuggled up to Soo and put her arm around her. This feels nice but in a friendly way, like it doesn't make me want to climb on top of Soo and make out with her. I just feel safe and happy lying here with Soo right now, thought Yoona.

 

 

Jessi.....

 

 

Jessi returned to her Penthouse as quick as she could in the morning. She was intrigued to know what Soo was talking about on the phone. But when she walked in and around the place she couldn't really notice anything. I wonder what Soo was talking about then, thought Jessi.

 

She walked upstairs to her bedroom and realized that she hadn't made her bed from the previous day. As she went to pull the blankets up she noticed a bit of paper in the bed. She picked it up and it said :

 

 

Hi Sleeping Beauty,

I bet you wish I was making love to you

in this bed right now. If you do then 

I love you and if you don't then I don't

want to talk to you  xxx

 

 

Oh my Sooyoungie, yes I do wish you were making love to me right now. She's so sweet, I guess that's what she was talking about on the phone, Jessi thought to herself.

 

As she lifted the pillow to fluff it up another note dropped out. She picked it up : 

 

 

I'll be dreaming about you every night

that I'm away from you. I love you xxx

 

 

I love you too Sooyoungie. I wonder how many of these sweet notes she left for me.

 

 

Yuri, Hyo and Seo.....

 

 

Seo and Hyo went to greet Yuri at the cafe.

 

"How'd you sleep last night?" Seo asked Yuri.

 

"Not good, I missed her. I really, really missed her." said Yuri.

 

"I'm sure she's missing you too." said Seo.

 

"I don't know, I hope so."

 

"She's crazy about you." Hyo said.

 

"I think some times she is but other times it feels like she's not."

 

"Have you heard from her?" Seo asked.

 

"She texted me when they arrived in Paris."

 

"I have a feeling that you'll hear from her often while she's away." said Seo.

 

"I didn't tell her to keep in touch with me."

 

"No but I still think that she will." Seo smiled.

 

"Well we better let you get back to work. Will you be coming to training tomorrow?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yeah sure why not, with Yoona gone there's nothing to keep me up late at night anymore." Yuri grinned.

 

"We'll see you nice and early tomorrow then." Hyo smiled at her.

 

 

Soo and Yoona.....

 

 

Soo woke up first feeling a little worse for wear.

 

"Yoongie time to wake up. I'm starving let's go eat."

 

As soon as she heard the word eat her eyes opened. "Did you say eat?"

 

"Yes let's hurry and get some breakfast." said Soo.

 

They got dressed quickly and headed down for the hotel breakfast.

 

"I could eat here all day. It all tastes so good." Yoona smiled.

 

"It's a pity we have to work today but we need to get moving because the make up artist is due here soon."

 

Once Yoona had been made up and dressed in the first designer dress they got their driver to take them to their first location.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful." Yoona said as she took in the wonderful surroundings.

 

"It's a beautiful place for my beautiful model which means I should be able to take beautiful photos." Soo said with a smile.

 

Yoona smiled back at her. "Well you sure know how to make your model feel special."

 

"It's true Yoong you look out of this world beautiful. That's exactly why I wanted you for this shoot."

 

Soo then explained the different poses she was looking for then started to snap pictures of Yoona.

 

"Wow seriously Yoongie you're a natural at this."

 

"Thanks for making me feel like I'm doing okay." said Yoona.

 

"Honestly i'm not just saying that. You should see some of the photos I've taken. At this rate we won't need to be here for two months."

 

"Really if you take the photos quicker we can be home sooner?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes but we had to say we would be away for two months because it also depends on if it's raining or if the sky's to dull and things like that and of course it depends how long it takes me to capture that perfect shot which I'm finding really easy with you."

 

"So we could get you back to Jessi earlier."

 

"Yes and you could get back to Yuri sooner." Soo smiled.

 

"But don't tell them Yoong. I haven't told Jessi that we could be back earlier cause believe me it much easier to tell your girlfriend that you're coming home earlier than to tell them that the shoot is going to take longer." said Soo.

 

"True so we just say it's two months and then if we finish earlier they will be surprised." 

 

"Exactly." Soo smiled.

 

Soo's phone rang :

 

"Hello Jessi." she answered excitedly.

 

"Sooyoungie you are so sweet. I stumbled across some of your notes."

 

"Really, did you like them?"

 

"Yes of course I did. I'm going to keep them somewhere special so I can read them whenever I want."

 

"How many have you found?" Soo asked.

 

"Two."

 

"Hahaha um sleeping beauty I think you might have a few more to find yet." she smiled to herself.

 

"Are there lots more?"

 

"Maybe and if you find the special one it might lead you to something else."

 

"A special one, you're so amazing you know that. Your special notes are distracting me from the fact that you're away."

 

"Good because that was kind of the plan."

 

"My Sooyoungie."

 

"Yes."

 

"My extremely cute Sooyoungie."

 

"Yes." Soo smiled to herself.

 

"Could you pretty please give me a few hints as to where I might find some other special notes."

 

"But where's the fun in that?" asked Soo.

 

"I'll send my Sooyoungie a photo of my s if she gives me at least one hint."

 

"Will you really send a photo because I'm really missing your s already."

 

"Yes I promise but why am I not surprised that your missing my s more than me."

 

"Jessi your s are a part of you so I'm missing both you and your s equally." Soo giggled.

 

Jessi lauged at her.

 

"Okay so maybe you might want to look under the sofa cushions and that's all the hints I'm going to give you."

 

"Yay thank you." Jessi said happily.

 

"Bye I love you." said Soo.

 

"I love you too Sooyoungie, bye."

 

 

"I'm guessing that was Jessi?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yep." Soo smiled happily.

 

"Did you want to give Yuri a call?" 

 

"Um we're not together so I guess not." said Yoona.

 

"Seriously Yoong I can tell you want to call her, so call her."

 

"I'll do it tonight."

 

"Okay well I've already got the perfect shot from here so let's go back to the hotel cause I need to email these to the fashion designer to see if she approves the first dress shot. If she approves it we can take our next shot tonight and we'd be ahead of schedule already." Soo smiled.

 

 

              -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile Jessi started lifting up the cushions on her sofa until she found another note :

 

 

I think you've been quite mean to me with these

cushions. It's lucky that you made up for your

meaness with the many happier times we've

shared on this sofa, if you know what I mean.

I love you Jessi  xxx

 

 

These notes really do bring a huge smile to my face, thought Jessi. I wonder how many there are and I wonder what the special one is. I have no idea but I do know how much I love my sweet girlfriend though.

 

 

                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Once they got back to the hotel Soo recieved a reply from the designer praising the first shot.

 

"She loved it Yoongie so now we can take the second one tonight. Are you going to call Yuri now?"

 

"Um no maybe later, I might take a quick nap now."

 

"Okay well I'll be back up soon. I just need to see reception about something." said Soo.

 

Soo told a little lie she wasn't going to reception she just needed to get away from Yoona so she could call Jessi without Yoona hearing the conversation. She called Jessi's number  :

 

"Hello Sooyoungie are you missing me?"

 

"Yes I'm missing you but I really needed to talk to you about something. Jessi can you let me tell you everything before you say no to me. I've got this plan which I think will work but it's just that you're not going to like this plan."

 

Soo went on to explain the plan to Jessi.

 

"So will you let me do this?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't want you to."

 

"Please Jessi, please can you just trust me on this. I wouldn't of gone to all the trouble of writing all those notes out for you if I didn't plan to keep you as my girlfriend." said Soo.

 

"Well if you're so sure it's going to work then I guess it's okay but this better not backfire on me. I'm trusting you Sooyoungie and just know that a little piece of me will die when you actually do it."

 

"Don't worry I'll bring that little piece of you that dies back to life when I see you again." Soo joked.

 

"Aigoo Sooyoungie I can't believe that I'm giving you permission to go ahead with this."

 

 

After they finished their phone call Soo went back to their hotel room. Yoona was awake lying on the bed.

 

"Hi Youngie."

 

"Hey Yoong I thought you were going to have a sleep?"

 

"I tried but I couldn't, I guess I've got too many things running through my head right now." said Yoona.

 

Soo then climbed onto the bed. "I want to help you sort out your troubles." said Soo.

 

"Don't worry about it, I'll work it all out eventually."

 

"No I want to help you work it out now." Soo said as she climbed on top of Yoona.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Kiss me." said Soo.

 

"No you've got a girlfriend."

 

"Yoongie please let me kiss you. I really want to kiss you."

 

Yoona stared back at her in shock while Soo wasted no time in placing her lips on Yoona's and began to kiss her slowly. After a few seconds Yoona pulled out of the kiss.

 

"Yah what are you doing?" Yoona asked.

 

"Tell me who you'd rather kiss right now, me or Yuri?"

 

"Why are you even doing this?"

 

Soo leant in again to meet Yoona's lips with a kiss. Yoona pulled straight out of the kiss..

 

"Tell me Yoongie, tell me who you'd rather kiss?"

 

Yoona just stared at her again. So Sooyoung went to kiss her once more.

 

"Yah don't kiss me anymore." said Yoona.

 

"Why...... why don't you want me to kiss you anymore?" Soo asked trying to provoke the real answer out of Yoona.

 

"Because."

 

"Because why?" Soo asked.

 

"Because you're my best friend."

 

And there it was finally the answer Soo had been trying to get Yoona to see for herself..........