True Feelings

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I'm not happy about breaking up with Yuri but I'm really happy to be spending the next two months with you Soo." Yoona said.

 

"And I'm happy that you'll be with me too. But you might have to keep me busy when we're not working cause I really don't know how I'm going to handle being away from Jessi that long."

 

"I guess we should go sight seeing while we're there. I've never been to Paris before." said Yoona.

 

"Me either so we can discover Paris together but we definitley have to see the Eiffel Tower."

 

"Oh and we have to go to the Louvre as well." said Yoona.

 

"The what? I've never heard of that."

 

"The Louvre it's a museum and it has some of the world's most famous art works there, like the 'Mona Lisa'."

 

"Wow really, okay we need to go there too." Soo smiled.

 

"I know it's going to be hard for us being away from Yuri and Jessi but this is going to be some adventure for you and I." Yoona smiled.

 

"Don't get too excited you might end up hating me after the first week of the photo shoot."

 

"Why will you yell at me if I don't pose the right way?" Yoona asked.

 

"No I won't yell at you but you might get sick of looking at my face if we spend all day and night together."

 

"Well we won't be spending all night together Soo." she grinned.

 

"Oh um you know that's not what I meant."

 

"I know I'm only teasing you." Yoona smiled.

 

 

Farewell Party - Jessi's Penthouse.....

 

 

Jessi had invited all their apartment friends over for a party to farewell Soo and Yoona. It was Friday night and the girls were due to fly out at lunch time on Sunday.

 

"Soo I'm really sorry but I've kind of been avoiding you." said Sunny.

 

"I did notice that, but why?"

 

"Well my girlfriend caused you a few injuries and I guess I was feeling partly responsible for it as well."

 

"Even though Hyomin let go of Prince cause she was drunk doesn't mean a sober person wouldn't of made the same mistake. It was accident she didn't plan for me to get hit by a car and I was the stupid one that stepped onto the road without looking first." Soo explained.

 

"Are you sure you're not angry at me for everything that's happened?"

 

"Yes Sunny I'm sure, I'm definitely not angry at you." Soo smiled at her.

 

Tiff approached Jessi. "How do you think you'll cope being away from Soo?"

 

"Honestly I probably won't." Jessi said sadly.

 

"Why did you tell her she could go then?"

 

"Because I didn't want her to be angry at me in years to come, you know regretting not going to Paris to do the shoot." Jessi explained.

 

"In years to come hey, sounds like you can see you and Soo together for a long time." said Tiff.

 

"I'm really hoping that we're still together in years to come and even maybe forever."

 

"Forever, wow you two are seriously in love arn't you?"

 

"Well I know I am." Jessi said with a smile.

 

Yoona sat down next to Yuri on the sofa. "So have you been busy at work this week?"

 

"Yoong I know you've been avoiding me. You haven't come for breakfast at all this week. I thought you said we could still be friends?"

 

"I do still want to be friends and I was only avoiding you cause I thought you'd still be really angry at me for accepting the offer to go to Paris." Yoona explained.

 

"Well I guess I was still feeling angry about it but now that it's nearly time for you to leave, I just feel sad."

 

"Yul I know we're not together anymore but I really feel like kissing you right now."

 

Hearing Yoona say that made Yuri feel so happy. Maybe this time away will actually work out good for us. Just the thought of Yoona leaving me soon seems to have her missing me before she's even left, thought Yuri.

 

Yuri smiled back at her before meeting Yoona's lips for a short kiss. They both stared at one another before sharing a longer kiss.

 

Seo hugged Hyo from behind. "And how are you going to survive without your best friend for two months?"

 

"I know Soo and I don't do as much together as we use to but we've always got each other's back. I'll enjoy having a full fridge but I'll really miss not having her around." said Hyo.

 

Jessi grabbed Soo's hand and squeezed it tight.

 

"Ouch." said Soo.

 

"Is my Sooyoungie acting like a baby again? I didn't squeeze your hand that hard."

 

"Well let me squeeze your hand and you can tell me if it hurts or not?"

 

"Haha no it's okay, I believe you."

 

"Hey look, Yoong and Yuri are kissing. Maybe they will get back together before we leave." Soo smiled.

 

"Aigoo.... I can't believe you're leaving me soon." Jessi said sadly.

 

Soo pulled her in for a hug. "Please don't fall for the next girl that has a crush on you in this apartment complex while I'm away."

 

"Hey there's only one Sooyoungie for me." Jessi said before giving Soo a quick kiss.

 

"So you made the farewell party tonight and we're having lunch with my family tomorrow, what are we going to do tomorrow night for our final night together?" Soo asked.

 

"Don't worry I've got it all planned out. Just you and I spending our last night together for two months." Jessi said before looking away as she felt a tear escape.

 

Soo could tell she was upset and pulled her in for another hug. "I'm going to miss you like crazy my sleeping beauty."

 

After a couple of hours they all headed home. Soo helped Jessi clean up the mess.

 

Yoona walked Yuri to her apartment. Yuri unlocked her door then turned to face Yoona. They stood staring at each other for a few seconds before Yoona reached for Yuri's shirt and pulled it straight off.

 

They began to kiss each other passionately. Yoona pulled the door shut and they immediately took one another's clothes off. Yoona then pushed Yuri onto the sofa before climbing on top of her while their tongues met wildly.

 

Yoona grabbed hold of Yuri's s while they continued to kiss passionately .........

 

 

Sunny, Tae & Tiff.....

 

 

Sunny raced through the door and ran towards Ginger and Prince.

 

"Did my two cute doggies look after each other while we were gone?" Sunny asked them before she picked both of them up.

 

"Who wants some food huh? Do you two want some food?" Sunny asked the two dogs.

 

"I'll get something for them to eat." said Tae.

 

After Tae fed the dogs Sunny asked. "Hey Tiff are you staying here the night?"

 

"Yes she is." Tae answered with a smile.

 

"Seems like I'm staying." Tiff smiled.

 

"Well can I have the dogs sleep in my room tonight?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes of course." said Tiff before Sunny picked them both up and said goodnight to them.

 

"Honestly Tiff getting a puppy for us was such a great thing for Sunny. Thanks for the idea."

 

"No problem, hey I really could use a shower do you feel like having a shower together?" 

 

"I thought you'd never ask." Tae said as she grabbed Tiff's hand and started walking to the bathroom.

 

"I said a shower Tae. You seem awfully excited about us just having a shower together." 

 

"You and I both know there'll be more happening than us just getting clean in there." Tae grinned cheekily.

 

Tiff grinned back at her.

 

 

In the morning - Yuri and Yoona.....

 

 

Yoona and Yuri both lay flat on their backs trying to catch their breath after another wild love making session.

 

"Remind me again why we broke up?" Yoona asked.

 

"Because you're leaving me tomorrow and we won't be able to do this again for two months."

 

"I know you don't believe me but I really am going to miss you Yul."

 

"I'm going to miss you more." Yul said before rolling over to face Yoona.

 

"Who knows maybe the two months will go really fast." said Yul.

 

"It's not going to go fast Yul. It's going to seem like forever." Yoona said sadly.

 

Wow Yoona is so into me right now. I think she really is going to miss me, thought Yuri.

 

"Hey Yoong how about we go out for dinner tonight. You know just you and me?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'd love to have dinner with you." Yoona smiled.

 

 

That night......

 

 

Yuri took Yoona out to the all you can eat buffet restaurant. She knew it was one of Yoona's favourite places to eat.

 

Meanwhile Soo arrived at Jessi's penthouse at 7pm just like Jessi had told her to. Jessi opened the door.

 

"Hi Sooyoungie."

 

"Hi Sleeping Beauty."

 

"I'm not sleeping now."

 

"I know but you'll always be my Sleeping Beauty even when you're awake." Soo smiled.

 

"Come with me, I've got a surprise for you." Jessi said as she grabbed her hand and walked Soo to the kitchen.

 

Soo took one look at the kitchen and said. "Oh my god Jessi, I don't believe it but are you actually cooking me dinner?"

 

"Yes and if it tastes awful then it's your fault because I'm only cooking this to prove to you just how much I love you."

 

"Even if it tastes bad I won't care. I'm just so happy that you're at least trying to cook me dinner." Soo smiled before kissing her tenderly.

 

Soo helped Jessi put the dinner onto the plates and then they walked outside not far from the pool where Jessi had a candlelit table for two set up.

 

 

 

 

"Wow this looks beautiful, Jessi you've really gone all out tonight. I'm very impressed." Soo smiled.

 

"Well I want you to remember this night while you're away, so that you can think you have something to look forward to when you finally get back."

 

"I don't have to think I have something to look forward to. I know I've got  something to look forward to when I come home." Soo said before gently Jessi's face.

 

Jessi knew she was going to get teary so she said. "Okay we better eat before it goes cold."

 

They both sat down to eat and Jessi took her first bite. "Oh my god don't eat it Soo, it's disgusting."

 

But Soo had a taste anyway. She continued to eat.

 

"How can you possibly eat it. I won't be offended if you stop eating because it tastes awful." said Jessi.

 

Soo still ate happily.

 

"Soo seriously don't eat anymore."

 

"Why, I like it." she smiled.

 

"How could you possibly like it?"

 

"Because it's got my most favourite ingredient in it."

 

"What's your favourite ingredient?" Jessi asked.

 

Soo smiled at her before saying. "Love."

 

Jessi giggled at her.

 

"My girlfriend made this for me with love so I'm going to eat every last bit of it." she smiled happily as she did eat every single bit of her meal while Jessi stared at her lovingly.

 

"Thank you for cooking me dinner but do you want me to cook you something since you only had one mouthful?"

 

"No it's okay I'm not really hungry anyway."

 

They continued talking for another ten minutes before Jessi said. "I think we should go skinny dipping now."

 

"I think you might be able to talk me into it." Soo smiled.

 

Jessi stood up and then reached for Soo's hand. She pulled her up out of the seat. "I'm not going to talk you into it. I'm just going to do this." Jessi said before beginning to undress Soo.

 

They shared a long kiss and then Soo took all of Jessi's clothes off. They walked hand in hand to the shallow end and got in.

 

"You're not allowed to forget me while you're away." said Jessi.

 

"How could I possibly forget you huh?" Soo smiled.

 

"Well I kind of got us something so that we can always think of one another."

 

Soo wasn't really taking in what Jessi had just said because her eyes were glued to Jessi's s floating freely in the water.

 

Jessi noticed Soo's eyes fixated on her s. "Sooyoungie seriously I'm trying to have a special moment with you here and you're distracted on your favourite thing..... my s."

 

Soo looked up at Jessi's face sheepishly. "I'm sorry but when they're in the water, well your s are just so free and loose and big and....." she said as she looked back down at Jessi's s.

 

Jessi couldn't help but let out a giggle. "So how are you going to cope without them for two months?"

 

"Your s?"

 

"Yes." Jessi grinned.

 

"Can you send me a video of them or something." Soo grinned cheekily.

 

Jessi smiled then folded her arms to cover her s. 

 

"Oh baby Sooyoungie is very sad now." Soo pretended to be sad.

 

"Now have I finally got your attention?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yes I'm listening now but if you want me to keep listening you need to keep your arms crossed."

 

Jessi smiled. "I was trying to tell you that I bought us something so that we can't forget about one another."

 

"There's no way I could forget about you." said Soo.

 

"Well anyway I still bought us something. See that box over there." Jessi pointed to the end of the pool.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well you need to open it cause there's something for you and I in there."

 

Soo walked through the water then opened the box on the edge of the pool. Inside the box she found two beautiful rings.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, couple rings. They're so beautiful Jessi." she said before giving Jessi a sweet kiss.

 

Soo grabbed one of the rings and placed it gently on Jessi's finger. Then Jessi took the other ring and slid it onto Soo's finger.

 

"Thank you." Soo said before sharing another kiss with her.

 

"I know we haven't been together for long but I love you Sooyoungie and I want everyone in Paris to know that you're already taken."

 

Soo smiled at her. "And I want everyone here to know that you're already taken too." she then grabbed Jessi's finger which had the couple ring on it and gently kissed the top of the ring. "I love you so much Jessi and everytime I look at this beautiful ring, I'll be thinking of you."

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.......

 

 

Yuri and Yoona walked out of the restaurant and began to walk home. Yoona intertwined her hand with Yuri's.

 

"Thanks for taking me to dinner Yul." she said happily.

 

"When you get back I'll take you there again."

 

"Is that a promise?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes I promise okay?" Yul smiled.

 

"Good because I'm going to hold you to that promise."

 

They continued to talk and walk hand in hand until they reached the wishing fountain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know we've placed a few wishes in here lately but we can't just walk past without placing another wish." Yul smiled.

 

"Okay let's make another wish then." Yoona smiled.

 

Yuri threw her coin in first. She wished that while Yoona was away that she would realize that she loved her and not Sooyoung.

 

Yoona then stepped forward and made her wish. She wished that she knew who her true feelings belonged to, Yuri or Sooyoung.......