Meeting You

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Tha apartment complex was new, the residents had only moved in two weeks ago so none of them had really got the chance to speak to the other residents yet.

 

The lower floors were the cheaper apartments but as each floor went up the apartments were more luxurious. With a couple of Penthouse's on the top floor.

 

While Tiffany was leaving to head to work. She had her dog Prince in her arms. Prince went to work with her everyday at her Pet Parlour.

 

As she approached the front revolving door when she accidentally dropped her phone. As she bent down to pick it up Prince jumped out of her arms and into the revolving door.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny were returning from their work and had just stepped into the revolving door from outside when they noticed the dog run into the door.

 

"Oh my god Prince! Prince!" Tiffany yelled out in panic.

 

Tiffany went into the next rotating door and started to push it.

 

"No don't push!." yelled Tae.

 

"I need to get my dog!" 

 

"But if you push that way your dog will run outside onto the street. If you hop out we'll push it the other way and your dog can come back inside." said Tae.

 

Tiffany walked back out and waited while Tae and Sunny pushed the door the other way. They pushed it just enough so that Tiff could pick Prince back up.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny then walked out of the door.

 

"Thank you for not letting my dog escape." Tiff said happily.

 

Sunny began to pat Prince.

 

"Oh cute!! That's okay as long as you let us play with your dog sometime." Sunny smiled.

 

"Sure by the way my name's Tiffany." she shot an eye smile back at them. 

 

"Hi I'm Sunny and this is my best friend Taeyeon."

 

"Could I please hold your dog?" Tae asked.

 

"Yeah sure but unfortunately I have to go to work soon." said Tiff.

 

"Oh where do you work?" Tae asked.

 

"I own a Pet Parlour not far from here. Do you have any pets?" Tiff asked.

 

"No Sunny and I work late and it wouldn't be fair to own a pet cause we're out so much." 

 

"Well anytime you want to visit my dog your most welcome to. I'm on floor five." said Tiff.

 

"We're on floor six." said Tae.

 

"Floor six, wow do you guys live in one of the penthouse's?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Yes we do." said Tae.

 

"I've always wanted to have a look in a penthouse."

 

"Well maybe you could bring your cute little dog over and have a look at our penthouse sometime if you want?" Tae asked.

 

"Really that would be awesome." Tiffany said before her and Tae exchanged phone numbers.

 

"What's your dog's name?" Sunny asked.

 

"Prince Fluffy but I just call him Prince most of the time." Tiff smiled.

 

 

Soo and Hyo's Apartment......

 

 

Hyo was in Soo's bedroom trying to wake her up.

 

"Come on Soo wake up!." Hyo said as she shook Soo.

 

"No."

 

"It's your turn to cook breakfast. I'm starving come on get up!"

 

"Fine I'll get up only cause I'm hungry but I don't feel like cooking. Can't we just go down to the cafe to eat." said Soo.

 

"The cafe food tastes way better than your cooking anyway but you have to pay since it's your turn to cook."

 

"Yeah yeah whatever I'll pay and my cooking isn't that bad." said Soo.

 

"Well I guess I'll keep my next comment to myself so you don't hit me." Hyo smiled cheekily.

 

They made their way to the cafe and sat down. While they were waiting for their order.

 

"Oh my god she's coming." said Soo excitedly.

 

"Who?"

 

"That girl I was telling you about."

 

"Oh her." Hyo said as she stared at Jessica approaching.

 

"Hyo don't stare you'll make it too obvious, just act cool like me." 

 

But Soo tried to act cool by leaning back on her chair and just after Jessica walked past Soo fell backwards in her chair onto the ground.

 

"Ouch." Soo complained.

 

Jessica turned around to see what had happened.

 

"Are you okay?" asked Hyo.

 

"Yes." Soo replied with bright red cheeks.

 

Jessica then sat at a table once she realized Soo was okay.

 

"Do you think she saw me fall?" Soo asked.

 

"Hahaha how could she not have seen you. The whole cafe saw you fall."

 

"Oh my god how embarrassing." Soo coudn't believe she had just done that in front of her new crush.

 

"Hahaha and you said to act cool, hahaha Soo hahaha that wasn't cool hahahaha." Hyo laughed.

 

"Shut up it's not funny." 

 

"Hahaha oh my god yes it was. That was so funny. Hahaha way to impress that girl you've got the hots for hahaha." Hyo continued to laugh.

 

"Stop laughing it wasn't that funny."

 

"Oh I disagree that was really funny. I'll just add it to my collection of Choi Sooyoung most embarrassing moments." Hyo grinned.

 

"Anyway moving on..... I wonder which floor she lives on?" asked Soo.

 

"Why are you going to start stalking her now?" Hyo asked cheekily.

 

"No..... I just wondered that's all. I'm really curious to know what her job is because she's always got that phone attached to her ear."

 

"Wow I think you've already been stalking her." said Hyo.

 

"No it's just that I coincidentally happen to be here at the same time as her."

 

"Why don't you just go up to her and ask her out?" 

 

"Oh yeah why don't I just do that huh? It's not as easy as that, I don't even know anything about her." said Soo.

 

"Well after another week of your stalking, I'm sure you'll know more about her."

 

Soo gave her an angry glare.

 

"Anyway don't forget you have to come to the library with me. I don't like library's they're full of smart people and we all know that smart people and I don't mix." said Hyo.

 

"Libraries arn't just for smart people."

 

"I don't care, you're coming with me anyway. Do you think you could take your eyes of that girl for at least a second?" Hyo asked.

 

"But I don't want to take my eyes off her." Soo smiled happily.

 

"Well your food's here."

 

"Um I guess I can maybe take my eyes off her for a bit ." Soo said as she started devouring her breakfast.

 

 

Yuri arrives at the apartment complex.....

 

 

Yuri had been bringing boxes and bags of her belongings from her parents house each day. She started to walk towards the revolving door with two big boxes stacked on top of each other in her arms. 

 

Yoona had returned after finishing her shift at the hospital. Yuri entered the door while Yoona went in the next door. Yuri was having trouble seeing with the boxes blocking her view so she didn't get out of the revolving door she ended up going around again.

 

Yoona was watching Yuri from inside now wondering what she was doing. Yoona realized that Yuri was having trouble seeing where she was suppose to get out.

 

So the next time Yuri walked around Yoona grabbed one of the boxes out of her hand.

 

"Oh thank you, thank you." Yuri smiled.

 

"That's okay, I can help carry this to your room if you like?" 

 

"I don't want to bother you." said Yuri.

 

"It's no bother. Which floor do you live on?"

 

"I'm on floor one."

 

"Really? So am I. What number is your appartment?" Yoona asked with a smile.

 

"I'm in number twelve."

 

"I'm number five." said Yoona.

 

Yoona and Yuri carried a box each. 

 

"This is my door here." said Yuri as she put the box down.

 

"Would you like me to help you put the boxes inside?" 

 

"No it's okay but thank you for helping me." Yuri smiled.

 

"No problem, my name's Yoona." she said as she offered to shake hands.

 

"Nice to meet you Yoona. I'm Yuri." she said while shaking hands with Yoona.

 

"Well I guess I'll see you around, bye."

 

"Bye Yoona and thanks again." Yuri smiled.

 

Yuri quickly put the boxes inside before rushing down to start her first day of work at the apartment complex cafe.

 

Yoona had a quick shower then headed back downstairs to the cafe for breakfast.

 

 

Hyo and Soo arriving at the Library......

 

 

"Wait before you go in. I need to take a picture of this miraculous moment of you walking into the library." Soo smiled.

 

"Choi Sooyoung do you want me to box you around the ears?"

 

"No, but I never thought I'd ever see you go into a library again after we finished school." Soo grinned.

 

"Well I'm trying to be the best personal trainer I can be and if that means I have to visit the library to borrow some books with the latest fitness ideas then that's what I'll do."

 

"Oh I'm so proud of my little Hyoster." Soo beamed a smile at Hyo.

 

Hyo smiled back at her before they both entered the library.

 

"Wow it's look so cool in here." said Soo excitedly.

 

"Um seriously what's wrong with you? It's a library it's not that exciting." said Hyo.

 

They approached the counter. Seohyun then turned around.

 

"Goodmorning can I help you?" Seo asked kindly.

 

Hyo just stood there staring.

 

"Um Hyo are you going to answer anytime this year?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh um yeah...... I need some fitness books for like exercise and stuff."

 

"Sure follow me." said Seo.

 

Seohyun took them to the section they were after. She then turned to walk back to the counter.

 

"Are you not going to thank her for helping you?" asked Soo.

 

"It's her job she's suppose to help."

 

"Sometimes I wonder about you." said Soo before she called out thank you to Seohyun.

 

"What?" said Hyo.

 

"I know you think it's not cool to thank people but it takes like a second to say thank you so I don't see why it's so hard for you." said Soo.

 

"Yes Mum, I'll make sure I say thank you next time."

 

"Good, hey did that girl look familiar to you?" Soo asked.

 

"No."

 

"I swear I've seen her before. Anyway dont forget I've got to leave for that photo shoot soon." said Sooyoung.

 

 

At the Cafe......

 

 

Yuri pesonally delivered the coffee Yoona ordered to her table.

 

"I believe this coffee is yours." Yuri said with a smle.

 

"Hey thanks, I haven't noticed you working in here before."

 

"No it's my first day. Apparently there were complaints about the last coffee barista so they hired a new and better one which just so happens to be me." she smiled.

 

Yoona took a sip.

 

"This is good, you know how to make a good coffee. I'll have to order coffee more often now." Yoona smiled.

 

"Yes I expect to see you in here a lot." 

 

"You'll see me a lot anyway cause I always have breakfast here." Yoona smiled.

 

"So after seeing you in your uniform before I'm guessing you're a nurse?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes I just work at the local hospital."

 

"So do you work all sort of hours then?"

 

"Yes my shifts chop and change. Just a part of being a nurse I guess."

 

"Well if you ever want some company feel free to visit room twelve whenever you like." Yuri smiled.

 

Oh my goodness I hope that didn't sound like I was coming on too strong, thought Yuri.

 

"Thanks Yuri, I might take you up on that offer." Yoona smiled.

 

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung returning from work.....

 

 

Tiffany caught the attention of Sooyoung as she stepped into the revolving door. That girl has got a cute little dog it reminds me of one of my dogs. I'll have to introduce myself, thought Soo.

 

Once Soo went through the door she ran to catch up to Tiffany.

 

"Hi, I noticed that you had a cute little doggy in your arms. Could I please pat it?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh sure." Tiff smiled.

 

"My name's Sooyoung."

 

"Hi I'm Tiffany. I live on the fifth floor." she smiled.

 

"Oh really so do I. What's your dog's name?"

 

"Prince Fluffy but I just call him Prince most of the time."

 

"Hello Prince Fluffy Wuffy, you're so cute." said Soo happily.

 

"I'm going to take him for a walk as soon as I get changed."

 

"I could really use a walk too." Soo smiled cheekily at Tiff.

 

"You want to come along don't you?" 

 

"Yes if you don't mind. I really miss my dogs since I moved out of home." Soo explained.

 

"Of course you can come along but I met a couple of other girls this morning that may want to come too."

 

"Okay as long as Prince Fluffy is coming I'm happy." Soo smiled.

 

Tiff rang Tae before she got changed and organised for Tae and Sunny to meet her downstairs. Soo had got changed and was waiting outside Tiff's door.

 

"You're ready, great let''s go." said Tiff.

 

Tiff introduced Soo to Tae and Sunny before they all walked down to the park to play with Prince.

 

Soo and Sunny were throwing the ball to Prince while Tae and Tiff talked.

 

"So do you and Sunny work together?"

 

"Sunny owns a nightclub and I sing at her club but I also sing at other places too but mainly at her club." said Tae.

 

"A nightclub, I might have to check it out."

 

"Yes you should, why not tonight?" Tae asked.

 

"Tonight um...... I don't want to go by myself cause my girlfriend won't be able to make it tonight."

 

"Oh you have a girlfriend?"

 

"Yes but she doesn't live with me. She's a lawyer and has to work back late a lot."

 

"Sunny you need to talk Sooyoung into going to your club tonight with Tiffany." Tae yelled out to her.

 

"You own a club?" Soo asked Sunny.

 

"Yes it's a nightclub with a difference. So can you please come along with Tiffany tonight." Sunny smiled.

 

"Um I guess I could. Can I bring my best friend along too?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes bring as many friends as you like. I'll get you all in for free." 

 

Soo walked back to Tiff.

 

"So Tiffany do want to go to the club with me tonight?" Soo asked.

 

"Um yeah sure. I haven't had a night out for ages." Tiff smiled.

 

The four of them had got to know each other better while they played with prince for another half an hour before heading back to the apartment complex. 

 

Yoona was walking to the revolving door with her hands full of heavy grocery bags. Soo noticed her struggling and approached her.

 

"Hi, those bags look really heavy. Please let me help you." Soo insisted.

 

"Oh thanks, I got a bit carried away buying too much food." Yoona smiled.

 

"I do that all the time." Soo smiled.

 

"My name's Sooyoung."

 

"Hi I'm Yoona." she smiled.

 

Before she walked off with Yoona, Sooyoung said goodbye to the others.

 

"I'll see you later tonight you guys." Soo smiled.

 

"Have you got a big night planned?" Yoona asked.

 

"Kind of we're heading to a nightclub. I don't usually go clubbing very often but I just met some girls today that live here and one of them owns a nightclub and she asked if we'd come along."

 

"Sounds exciting."

 

"Um would you like to come along? I mean it's just a night out with new friends." said Soo.

 

"I don't want to crash your night out."

 

"You wouldn't be, I only just met these girls this afternoon. It'd be a chance for you to meet some of your neighbours." Soo smiled.

 

"Hey you only live once so why not. Thanks Sooyoung I'll come along." Yoona smiled.

 

Once Soo finished helping Yoona with her groceries she went back to her apartment. She walked over to Hyo who was watching TV.

 

"Hey guess what, tonight the Hyoster and Sooinator are back in action." Soo grinned.

 

"Huh why?"

 

"You and I are going clubbing tonight with some neighbours of ours."

 

"Oh is one of them that girl you've got the hots for?" Hyo asked.

 

"Um no."

 

"Oh so you've made friends with some other neighbours but not the one you really want to become friends with. That's so like you Soo."

 

"Shut up you, anyway make sure you're nice to them all. No stirring everyone up like you normally do." said Soo.

 

"You love me just the way I am. Stirring and all Choi Sooyoung, don't deny it." Hyo grinned.

 

"Yes I do but sometimes you maybe go ever so slightly over the top when you're with others." Soo said nicely and then smiled.

 

"I won't try to scare them off okay."

 

"Thank you." Soo smiled.

 

"How about you and I go and knock on every door in this place until your dream girl answers one of the doors. Then we can invite her along." Hyo smiled.

 

"You already said I was being a stalker with her. If I knocked on every door in this place then that really would make me a stalker."

 

Later that night Hyo and Soo headed down to the entrance to meet the others. Yoona was already waiting.

 

"Yoona this is my best friend and house mate Hyoyeon."

 

After they talked for a while Tiffany turned up and Soo introduced them all to each other.

 

They all caught a taxi to 'Exposed' which was the name of Sunny's nightclub.

 

"I've never heard of this club before." said Tiff and the others said they hadn't heard of it either.

 

After they paid and got out of the taxi they were all taken back by the neon signs flashing at the front of the nightclub.

 

 

 

 

"Um is this the right place?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes it's the right place but I'm a lttle scared to walk in." said Soo.

 

"Just what kind of club is this?" asked Hyo.

 

"Sunny just said it was a nightclub." Tiff explained.

 

"She said it was a nightclub with a difference so I don't think I want to know what the difference is." said Soo

 

Okay then....... I guess we go in and see." said Hyo.

 

The security guard let them straight in once he knew who they were. They made their way to a table not far from the bar.

 

"I wonder where Tae and Sunny are?" Tiff asked. 

 

Not long after they sat down an announcement was made in the club.

 

"You know what time it is people. 11pm and that means it's time." said the announcer.

 

The four girls just stared at each other in disbelief.

 

"Did they really just say time?" Yoona asked in shock.

 

"I think that's what they said." Tiff said.

 

Then it happened all the waiters walked out topless.....

 

"Oh my god get me out of here." Soo shrieked while she hid her face against Hyo so that she couldn't see.

 

Yoona then did the same thing to Soo.

 

"Oh my....... I kind of wasn't expecting it to be this kind of club but hey I'll just roll with the punches and make the most of the view." Hyo smiled.

 

Soo whacked her on the arm.

 

"What it's not like you haven't seen s before Soo." 

 

"But I haven't seen these people's s before." Soo complained.

 

"Well you have now." Hyo laughed.

 

"My girlfriend would seriously freak out if she knew I went to a place like this." Tiff said with concern.

 

Yoona's face was still buried on Soo's shoulder when Sunny came over.

 

"Hi you guys glad you came along." she smiled.

 

"Um Sunny you kind of forgot to mention that it was a topless nightclub." said Soo.

 

"Oh yeah that, sorry I see this nearly every night so I kind of forget they're topless after a while."

 

Soo then introduced Hyo and Yoona to Sunny.

 

"Isn't Taeyeon here?" Tiff asked.

 

"Oh yeah she's here. She's out the back warming up her vocals for her performance." said Sunny.

 

"I can't wait to hear her sing." Tiff smiled.

 

"If you grab a table over there that'll give you the best view of Tae's show." Sunny pointed.

 

"So do the waiter's stay topless all night?" Soo asked.

 

"No just between 11pm - 1 am." Sunny explained.

 

"Is this a girls only bar?" Tiff asked.

 

"Yes we don't need guys in here checking out the girls s. We only want girls in here to do that." Sunny grinned cheekily.

 

They moved to the other table to get a better view for Tae's performance.

 

"Yoona you can look now there's no topless waiters in this area." Soo smiled and Yoona uncovered her eyes.

 

"Are you into girls or guys?" Hyo asked Yoona.

 

"Girls but it doesn't mean I want to stare at some stranger's s all night." Yoona explained.

 

The others laughed at her. Soo and Hyo went to get them all a drink. When they returned thay sat down and.....

 

"Oh my god." said Tiff.

 

"What?" Soo asked.

 

"Um........... I think............I ......"

 

"What's wrong Tiffany." Soo asked with concern.

 

"I think that's my girlfriend sitting over there with her hands all over some girl" ......................