What You Want

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

 

"Hey it's okay, I'm here now and I hate to see you cry. No matter what you know I'll always be here for you." Hyo said trying to comfort her best friend.

 

"But why......... why would she do this to me?" Soo asked.

 

"Soo I've never even seen her with another girl besides you. I don't believe that she would cheat on you. I mean I know she told you she did but I just don't believe it."

 

"Actually I don't know how she would find time to cheat on me cause I'm always with her execpt for when I'm working......... maybe that's it, she must be cheating on me with someone from her work." Soo reasoned.

 

"But Soo, Jessi loves you so much. Do you really believe that she's cheating on you?"

 

"I honestly thought that she would never cheat on me. I mean she hates cheaters so why would she do it to me then. And she always told me that she would prefer someone to break up with her than to have someone cheat on her." said Soo.

 

"Maybe you should go talk to her about it because Soo it really makes no sense at all." Hyo said in disbelief.

 

 

Jessi and Yoona........

 

 

Yoona knocked on Jessi's door. Jessi who's face was covered in tears, reluctantly opened the door.

 

"Jessi what's wrong?" Yoona asked after seeing her tears.

 

But Jessi couldn't get a word out and she began to cry. Yoona wrapped her arms around Jessi tightly.

 

"Is everything okay with Youngie?" Yoona asked which made Jessi cry even louder.

 

"What happened did you two have a fight?"

 

Jessi managed to let out "I broke up with her."

 

"What?"

 

"I said I broke up with her."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I had to."

 

"But why did you have to?" Yoona asked.

 

"I cheated on her."

 

"You what?" Yoona asked in shock.

 

"I said I cheated on her."

 

"What there's no way you would cheat on Sooyoung."

 

"I could." said Jessi.

 

"Yes you could but there's no way that you would."

 

"Oh my god Yoona you should of seen the look on her face when I told her I cheated on her." Jessi said feeling bad.

 

"Now I know there's no way you would cheat on her, so why did you tell her that you did?"

 

Jessi explained to Yoona her reasons for lying to Sooyoung.

 

"Jessi why can't you just let this thing with Stella go?"

 

"Because...."

 

"Because why?" Yoona asked.

 

"Because they look so good together and they have such great chemistry and........ Stella wants to get married some day but I don't. So really Stella is perfect for Sooyoungie and because I love her so much I'm stepping back so that the two of them can travel the world together and fall in love without having me getting in the way."

 

"Oh my god would you listen to yourself. Jessi you love her so much why would you step aside to let her fall in love with someone else?"

 

"Yoona you see their chemistry as well. I'm not the only one that sees it."

 

"Yes I see their chemistry as friends and only friends nothing more than that. Jessi, Sooyoung loves you so much, you're being stupid. Go out and get your Sooyoungie back now."

 

"I....... I...... I can't." said Jessi.

 

"Well can you at least tell her the real reason for you breaking up with her. Jessi she's still getting over the trauma of seeing Sunny and Hyomin's dead bodies in the accident. How could you do this to her right now, just when she was making progress in getting over the car accident."

 

"Oh my god, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was just thinking about her missing out on this coffee table book opportunity and also the chance to live her happily ever after with Stella."

 

"Tell her the truth.... please Jessi just promise me you'll tell her the truth. At the very least you owe her that...... the truth." Yoona pleaded.

 

Just then there was a knock on the door.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.......

 

 

Jessi opened the door to see a teary eyed Sooyoung staring back at her.

 

"Um I was just leaving." Yoona said before she rubbed Soo quickly on the back as she walked passed her.

 

"Jessi can we please talk?" Soo asked.

 

"Um sure come in." they both walked towards the lounge room.

 

"I don't think you're cheating on me because I don't know how you would have time to cheat on me. Jessi we're together all the time except for when you're at work.......... oh is that it? You're cheating on me with someone from your work?"

 

Jessi just looked back at her silently.

 

"So it's true then you're cheating on me with someone from your work?"

 

"No baby of course not." Jessi stepped forward and brushed her fingers gently through Soo's hair.

 

"I didn't cheat on you at all, I'm sorry baby I just made it up."

 

Soo felt like a big weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

 

"I knew you wouldn't cheat on me, I just knew it." she said as she wrapped her arms tightly around Jessi.

 

After a few seconds Jessi pulled out of the hug. "But I'm still breaking up with you." she said.

 

Soo looked at her. "But why..... I don't understand what I did to you. Why don't you love me anymore?"

 

"Sooyoungie I do still love you."

 

"Then why do you want to break up with me then?"

 

Jessi let out a big sigh then explained everything to Soo.

 

"Jessi no...... how many times do I need to tell you that you're the one I love, not Stella."

 

"Baby you need to take up that offer, for yourself and for me." said Jessi.

 

"I can't take it, I love you so much and I can't possibly be away from you that long again."

 

"I mean it baby I'm breaking up with you anyway. I want you to take this job with Stella and if at the end of it all we're meant to be together then we'll find our way back to each other."

 

"Jessi please don't do this." Soo pleaded.

 

"I want you to do this....... I need you to do this and then I'll know once and for all if you and Stella are meant to be together."

 

"But Beauty..... I want you and I'll always want you." said Soo.

 

"Baby there's nothing you can say that will make me change my mind about this."

 

Soo just stood there thinking about things for a while.

 

"Well since I can't change your mind at all, can't we at least stay together until it's time for me to leave?" Soo asked.

 

Jessi smiled at her. "Yes baby........ yes of course we can." she said happily before Soo threw her arms around Jessi and hugged her tightly.

 

 

The next day........

 

 

Soo went to visit Stella at her house and Soo discussed accepting the offer with her. Except Soo had asked Stella what she thought about some changes she wanted to make before accepting the offer.

 

"So what do you think?" Soo asked.

 

"It's fine with me and I'm sure Hye-jin won't have a problem with it." said Stella.

 

"Stell would you please come with me when I go to see her about the offer today?"

 

"Yes of course I'll come with you."

 

 

Later that day.......

 

 

Soo and Stella entered Shim Hye-Jin's office and sat down on the seats across from her.

 

"Hello I'm excited to see you both again." Hye-Jin said.

 

Stella and Soo smiled at her before Stella spoke up. "I know how much you want both of us to do this project but Sooyoung would really like to do it too but she has some changes she needs to make to your offer before she can accept it."

 

"Oh okay well Sooyoung tell me what changes you would like to make?" she asked.

 

"Um being a photographer I can obviously take my shots quickly unlike Stella who needs a lot of time to paint. So I was hoping I could just fly in and spend one or two days in each location. But I'd like to spend the whole time with Stella at the first location just so we can settle how we want everything to be done and get the connection between the photos and the paintings happening." Soo explained.

 

She actually wanted to spend time together with Stella at the first location so that Jessi would maybe miss her while she was gone and forget all about trying to set her up with Stella.

 

"Well I see no reason why your way couldn't work. But it's such a great chance to make the most of visiting beautiful countries all around the world. Are you sure you don't want to stay longer than a day or two?" she asked.

 

"Yes I'm sure." said Soo.

 

"Okay well it's fine with me and I'm really excited to see what your finished works will be." she smiled.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.........

 

 

Yoona walked into Yuri's apartment and hugged her tightly.

 

"Wow an extra special hug from you today." Yuri smiled.

 

"Youngie and Jessi broke up. Honestly sometimes life makes no sense to me.......just no sense at all." said Yoona sadly.

 

"Those two are crazy about each other why would they break up?"

 

Yoona filled Yuri in on what had happened.

 

"Jessi senses their chemistry." said Yuri.

 

"Well she can sense it all she wants but at the end of the day Youngie loves her and I just wish that Jessi could get that and stop worrying about Stella all the time."

 

"Baby why don't we talk about something else like hmmm............. hey did you get your email from the photographer yet?" Yuri asked.

 

"Um I haven't checked yet." Yoona said before checking her email on her phone. "Oh it's here." she said excitedly.

 

"Here baby open your email on my computer then we can see your photos better and bigger." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona opened her email on the computer and her and Yuri browsed through the photos from her shoot last week.

 

"Wow these shots are so beautitul, because baby you're just so beautiful." Yuri beamed before kissing Yoona softly on the lips.

 

"Do you really like them?" Yoona asked.

 

"They're amazing and I'm not just saying that because you're my girlfriend. They are truly amazing."

 

Yoona kissed Yuri lovingly.

 

"I love you so much Yul."

 

Yuri pecked her lips then said. "I love you too Yoong."

 

"So gorgeous, did you find out what the winner of the best barista competition wins?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes I did, it's a two week holiday to Italy and a three day training course with one of the world's best barista's from Cafe Italia."

 

"Wow that's such a great prize. You can win this, I just know you can." Yoona smiled.

 

"Thanks baby I'll be trying my best." she smiled.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.......

 

 

Jessi opened her door to let Soo in.

 

"Hi Sooyoungie."

 

"Beauty I did what you asked. I accepted the job offer and we leave in a week." 

 

"Oh that soon huh?" Jessi asked sadly.

 

"Yes...... are you really sure you want me to do this?"

 

"Um yes of course I'm sure. You need to do this baby, for lots of reasons."

 

"Jessi you know I'm happy with us just the way we are. I did this for you and only you. I would rather stay here with you than travel the world for the next six months."

 

"Well anyway we've still got a week together before you leave. Let's make the most of it baby." said Jessi.

 

Soo looked at her sadly.

 

"Sooyoungie please don't be sad, let's make the next six days some of the most happiest days of our lives." she said before pulling Soo close and kissing her lips.

 

 

The next day - Soo and Tae........

 

 

Tae had been talking to Hyo and Seo who let her know that Soo would be leaving in a week. Tae said she wanted to talk to Soo, so Hyo told her that Soo had gone for a walk in the park.

 

Tae caught up with Soo at the park.

 

"Soo." she called out.

 

Soo turned around to see Tae running towards her. "Is everything okay?" Soo asked.

 

"I'm coming with you." said Tae.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Hyo told me you're leaving in a week and well...... I'm coming with you." said Tae............