Comfort In You

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the very delayed update on this story...........

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"You hear me Sunny...... I can't do it and I won't do it ........... I'm not pulling your dream apart like that......... no! ........ no!....... no I won't......" she picked up yet another glass and threw it even harder than the others, some of the broken glass flew up into her legs.

 

"Crap." Tae said as she looked down at the blood dribbling down her leg.

 

Tiff had been sitting in her car waiting for Tae to come back out of the club. After seeing Sunny's family and the lawyer leave she wondered why Tae still hadn't come out. She waited a few minutes then walked into the club.

 

She saw Tae trying to wipe the blood away with tissues. "Oh my god Tae what happened?"

 

"The drinking glasses broke and some of the glass went into my legs."

 

Tiff grabbed more tissues of the bar and wiped Tae's legs. "But how did the glasses break?"

 

"Um they just fell down and broke."

 

"Tae the drinking glasses are kept behind the bar how could they have fallen off and landed all the way over here?" she asked.

 

"I don't know I wasn't studying the glasses as they fell down." Tae said sarcastically.

 

"You threw them didn't you?"

 

Tae looked away.

 

"Tae why did you throw them?"

 

Tae couldn't look at her.

 

"So you're just going to ignore me now? Baby please I want to know why you did this?" Tiff asked with concern.

 

Tae walked over and grabbed another glass and threw it to the floor. "Because I want to that's why."

 

She then walked to get another one. "Tae please stop this." said Tiff.

 

But Tae smashed another on the floor. "That's enough." shouted Tiff.

 

Once again Tae grabbed another and threw it angrily to the floor but this time a piece of glass flew into Tiff's leg.

 

"Ouch." Tiff said painfully.

 

Tae raced to her. "Oh my god are you okay beautiful? I'm so, so sorry." she said as she pulled the piece of glass out of her leg.

 

"I can't believe I just hurt you like that. I really am sorry beautiful." Tae said apologetically.

 

"Please Tae just tell me why you're doing this." 

 

"We need to get you to a doctor first." Tae said worriedly.

 

"Baby it's not that bad, it'll stop bleeding soon. Now please just tell me what's got you so upset right now?"

 

Tae told Tiff about Sunny's will and how she didn't want to do what Sunny had asked.

 

"But Tae that's what Sunny wanted you to do."

 

"You know how much she loved this place. All of this." Tae said as she looked around the club. "This was her dream and she made it come true. I don't want to destroy her dream like that just so I can have mine."

 

"But this is what she wanted for you. Tae she saw that offer you got to go to Las Vegas and she said her ne......" Tiff said before Tae cut her off.

 

"What you showed her my offer, why would you do that?" Tae asked angrily.

 

"Calm down..... I didn't show her. She said she saw it in your room when she went to grab something so then she asked me about it and I told her why you were turning the offer down."

 

"I didn't want her to know about the offer in the first place."

 

"Well she did find out and it was her wish for you to open your own cabaret club. This nightclub doesn't mean anything to her now. Tae she's not here to enjoy her dream anymore."

 

"Just because she's not here anymore doesn't mean we destroy the very place she was most proud of."

 

"So you're going to deny Sunny her wish for you?" Tiff asked.

 

"You know what this is so f**ked up...... all of it. I don't need to deal with this right now." Tae said as she stormed off.

 

What happened to the girl I fell in love with, thought Tiff. Sunny what do I do with her, huh?......... what can I do to help her through this.

 

 

An hour later.......

 

 

Taeyeon was walking by herself in the park when she noticed Soo taking photos of the gardens. She approached Soo from behind and back hugged her.

 

"Sooyoung-ah help me......... please help me."

 

Soo put her camera down, then turned to face Tae, she hugged her tightly.

 

"I know you don't believe me right now...... but it will get easier, okay...... not just yet but in time." Soo said while rubbing Tae's back after Tae broke out in tears.

 

"Trust me I know right now it feels like your whole world has fallen apart but one day......... Taeyeon-ah one day you will feel your heart beat again and happiness take over your body........ not yet but one day....... a day will come when you won't want time to stand still because you're so excited about what tomorrow will bring....... not yet okay but one day." Soo said while still rubbing Tae's back.

 

"Tae have you thought about going to see my psychologist. I mean I know you're not really keen to go but I've only seen her a couple of times and it's really making a difference."

 

"I don't want to.... I don't know why I just don't want to." said Tae.

 

"Oh okay maybe another time then." said Soo.

 

"Can you help me Soo...... just you not the psychologist. I want you to help me." Tae asked.

 

"But I'm just a photographer..... Tae I'm no psychologist."

 

"You always make me feel better and you always make me think more clearly..... please..... please can you help me." Tae pleaded.

 

"Yes of course I'll help you.."

 

 

Tiff, Yoona & Yuri......

 

 

Tiff knocked on Yoona's door and as soon as she opened the door Tiff burst out into tears.

 

"Oh Tiff come here." Yoona said as she wrapped her arms around for a hug.

 

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked.

 

"I'm losing my girlfriend that's what's wrong."

 

"Tiff just give her some time, you'll see the old Tae will be back eventually. She just needs more time." Yoona said as she heard a knock at the door.

 

"Come in." she yelled out.

 

"Hi." Yuri said.

 

"Oh you guys are about to go out. I'll catch you later." said Tiff.

 

"Um no you're not going anywhere except to the movies with Yul and I." said Yoona.

 

"No I'm not crashing your date." Tiff said.

 

"Don't be silly Tiff, we would love for you to come with us." Yuri said with a smile.

 

"Tiff a night out at the movies is exactly what you need." Yoona said.

 

"Okay thanks." Tiff said with a smile.

 

 

Seo and Hyo.......

 

 

"So this is your welcoming dinner from my parents to you as my official girlfriend." Seo said with a huge smile.

 

"It's kind of hard to believe that we're official as far as your parents are concerned but I'm so happy Library girl." she said as she placed a small peck on Seo's cheek.

 

"Why did you only kiss me on the cheek?"

 

"What if your parents are watching us out the window." 

 

"I don't care if they're watching. I want a special kiss." Seo smiled.

 

Hyo took a quick glance towards the front windows.

 

"Hyoyeon!." Seo said loudly.

 

Hyo turned back towards her. "Wow where has my Library girl's patience gone." she grinned before kissing Seo's lips for a long time.

 

They smiled at each other before heading to Seo's parents front door.

 

 

Stella's Paris Painting Exhibition - Soo, Jessi, Tae, Stella & Bekah......

 

 

"Oh so you invited Tae, I can't believe she actually said that she'll come with us." said Jessi.

 

"A night out won't be easy for her but it'll do her the world of good." Soo said.

 

"Have I told you lately just how much I love you?" Jessi asked Soo.

 

"Just a million times Beauty." Soo smiled.

 

"Good well that makes it a million and one times now." she grinned.

 

"Come here." Soo said as she pulled Jessi towards her for a long kiss.

 

They called in to get Tae before driving to Stella's Exhibition.

 

While Soo was driving there. Jessi kept silently reminding herself to play it cool and not let herself get jealous of Stella.

 

Once Soo parked the car they all got out and headed to the entry. Stella was standing at the entrance welcoming guests. Soo rushed towards her and gave her a quick hug before kissing her on the cheek.

 

"I'm so excited for you Stell." said Soo.

 

"Thank you Youngie, I'm really excited too. Hi Jessi, Hi Taeyeon." Stella said.

 

They all chatted for awhile before they left Stella to keep welcoming her guests. They walked over to Bekah.

 

"She's just such an amazing artist." Bekah said beaming.

 

"I got to see her paint while we were in Paris and she truly is amazing." Jessi agreed.

 

"I never seen any of her paintings before." Tae said.

 

"Well let's go take a look." said Soo who immediately found herself being distracted by the big plates of food being carried around by the waiters.

 

Jessi then walked over to a waiter and put some food on a plate. She walked back to Soo. "Here baby you're already drooling." she said as she handed the plate to Soo.

 

"Thanks Beauty." Soo said before giving Jessi a kiss on the lips. 

 

They all began to walk through the exhibition taking in the amazing paintings Stella had done. 

 

"Wow these are all so incredible." Tae said in amazement.

 

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." said Soo.

 

"I didn't think I would but you were right Soo, for now I'm glad to be out."

 

Finally Stella made her way over to them all.

 

"These are all just so good Stella. Like I can't even believe how good they are." said Tae.

 

Feeling slightly insecure with Stella back with them. Jessi grabbed hold of Soo's hand tightly. Soo turned to her and kissed her softly on her forehead.

 

Stella grabbed hold of Bekah's hand. "Hey thanks for coming." she smiled at Bekah.

 

"I wouldn't of missed this." Bekah said happily.

 

They all continued to talk when an older lady approached them with Stella's art exhibition director.

 

"Stella this is Shim Hye-Jin. and Hye-Jin this is Stella Kim the artist responsible for all these wonderful paintings."

 

"Pleased to meet you Stella. I have an offer for you, which I'm hoping you won't be able to refuse. Your director was telling me about how you got a photographer to take photo's of some of the attractions in Paris. Well it's an offer for you and that photographer also." she said.

 

"Oh well that photographer was Choi Sooyoung and this is her right here." Stella said as she pulled Soo's arm to move her forward.

 

"This is perfect you're both here. Well Choi Sooyoung and Stella Kim I was hoping you would both agree to except my offer to help create a coffee table book."

 

"A coffee table book?" Stella asked feeling confused.

 

"It's a book full of beautiful pictures that you put on your coffee table's for guests to look through." Soo explained to Stella.

 

"That's right but the book I'm planning has never been done before." Hye-jin said.

 

Stella and Soo looked at her in anticipation of what she would say next.

 

"I want you two to create a coffee book that features the same place such as the eiffel tower. But the difference being that one side of the page would have a pictue of Stella's painted version while the other page would have Sooyoung's photograph of the eiffel tower. So are you both sounding interested?" she asked.

 

"Um you've certainly got my attention." said Stella.

 

"So how long are you expecting it to take travel wise?" Soo asked.

 

"I think we'll be looking at five to six months." said Hye-Jin.

 

"Oh I'm sorry but I won't be able to take up your offer." said Soo.

 

"Actually if you give her the paper work, well she can make a decision soon. When would you need an answer by?" Jessi asked.

 

"A week, I'd like to know by then. Well lovely to meet the both of you and I hope you'll both sign on for this." she said with a farewell and then walked away.

 

Soo looked towards Jessi. "There's no way I'm taking this job. She said five or six months and there's no way I could be away from you for that long."

 

"Baby she does't need a decision yet. Don't rush to say no until you've had time to really think this over." Jessi explained.

 

Why is Jessi even thinking about me taking up this offer. As if I could last that long away from her after what happened while we were apart and I was in Paris. It just about broke us up, thought Soo.................