When I Need You

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"It's Jessi." said Soo.

 

"I'll go buy you something to eat while you talk to Jessi." said Stella.

 

"Okay thanks, I'll wait here for you."

 

Stella walked off while Soo answered her phone :

 

 

"Hi Sleeping Beauty."

 

"Are you okay Sooyoungie? You sounded really sad in your text."

 

"I am sad, I miss you Jessi. I miss you so, so much."

 

"I miss you too but we'll be together again soon."

 

"It's not soon, it's ages away. It's such a long time before we'll get to see each other again." said Soo. But Jessi knew they'd be seeing each other in just over a day so she was feeling happy while Soo was feeling down about it all.

 

"I really wish that I could talk to you longer but I need to get ready for work."

 

"Oh okay Beauty, I'll let you go then. I love you."

 

"I love you too, Goodbye Sooyoungie."

 

 

Sooyoung stood waiting for Stella to return. She was approached by two young guys.

 

"Hi there, you look really hot, could we buy you a cold drink?" one of them asked while looking her up and down.

 

"No thanks." said Soo.

 

"Please can you let us buy you a drink and then we'll promise to leave you alone."

 

Soo could see Stella walking towards them.

 

"I'm sorry but my girlfriend's here now and I don't think that she'd like you to buy me a drink."

 

The guys turned to look at Stella and then started looking her up and down as well.

 

"Hey baby these guys wanted to buy me a drink and I told them you wouldn't like it." Soo said as she reached out to hold Stella's spare hand.

 

"Oh yeah sorry but we're ejoying our date, so you can't buy her a drink okay?" said Stella.

 

"How about we buy you both a drink and then after we could get to know each other better." he said.

 

"There's only one person here that I want to get to know better and that's my girlfriend." Soo said as she smiled at Stella.

 

"Anyway we've got to go now. Enjoy your night." Stella said.

 

"If you change your mind we'll be at the 'Le Fire' nightclub and we'll be there until late." he smiled before walking off.

 

"Thank god you came just in time. Should we go back to the park to eat?" Soo asked.

 

"Um sure." Stella said. She was finding it hard to not let her feelings get carried away because Soo was holding her hand.

 

If I had any doubt about whether I had feelings for Soo..... well her holding my hand and hearing her call me her girlfriend. Wow I really have fallen for her. She's taken over my dreams, my thoughts and oh my god I really wish that she didn't already have a girlfriend, thought Stella.

 

"So what did you get for us to eat?" Soo asked but Stella was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear Soo.

 

 Soo clicked her finger in front off her face. "Hey Stella what are you thinking about?"

 

"Oh um sorry........ ah nothing."

 

"You look like you're a million miles away. I'm sorry if you really did want to go to the club with those guys?" Soo asked.

 

"No way I didn't want to go with them ...... I wasn't thinking about them. I was just thinking about.... um something else."

 

"So are we just going to keep holding hands all the way to the park?" Soo asked.

 

Stella instantly let go of Soo's hand. "I'm sorry I forget we were still holding hands."

 

Soo grabbed hold of Stella's hand again. "We need to keep holding hands until we get to the park cause then those guys will think we're madly in love with each other."

 

Stella laughed. "So you really think the guys will think we're madly in love with each other just because we're holding hands?"

 

"Yep, why what's so funny about that?"

 

"You're so cute Youngie, you're just so cute." Stella smiled.

 

"You just called me Youngie." Soo smiled at her.

 

"Oops I'm sorry if you don't want me to call you that. It's just I hear Yoona call you that so often that it just slipped out."

 

"I don't mind at all, you can call me Youngie." Soo said as they both smiled at each other.

 

"So how come you didn't talk to Jessi for long? I thought you'd still be talking on the phone when I got back."

 

"Oh it was just a quick call cause she had to get ready for work." Soo explained.

 

"Do you feel better now that you've talked to her?"

 

"Yes but you had already helped cheer me up before Jessi called anyway."

 

"Ah so you doing dorky things did cheer you up." said Stella.

 

"Only because you looked like such a dork doing it so that made me feel better."

 

"Oh really, I looked like a dork huh? Just remember who's holding the bag of food here. If you keep picking on me I might just eat it all myself." she grinned.

 

"But you looked really cute while you were being a dork." Soo smiled cutely.

 

"Oh nice save there Youngie, nice save."

 

Soo laughed.

 

The two of them sat down at the bench seat.

 

"I got us some desserts but they had so many yummy things, I didn't know what I should get for you. So don't blame me if you don't like them." said Stella.

 

"Oh I'll definitely blame you if it's not nice cause you promised to buy me something yummy." Soo grinned.

 

"If it's not yummy I'll take you back there tomorrow and buy you something you do like, okay?"

 

"Okay." Soo smiled.

 

"Look, I took a photo of all the desserts they had." Stella said as she shuffled closer to Soo and showed her the photo on her phone.

 

 

 

 

"Wow they all look so good. How about we go back there tomorrow anyway." Soo smiled.

 

"Sounds good to me." Stella said.

 

 

Hyo, Seo, Tae, Tiff, Sunny & Hyomin......

 

 

They were all catching their breath after finishing a training session with Hyo.

 

"I can't believe you all came along today. I've been trying to get you guys to come for a session for ages."

 

"That's my Baby's fault, she thought it'd be a good idea for us to all do something healthy together." Sunny smiled.

 

"It was hard work and I'm sure I'll feel really sore tomorrow but I really did enjoy it Hyo." said Hyomin.

 

"Great that's what I like to hear but what about you Tiff? You looked like you wanted to throw things at me while we were training." Hyo smiled.

 

"I was tempted to throw something at you, very, very tempted."

 

"I bet you feel better for the workout now though." said Hyo.

 

"Um no can't say I do feel better." she grinned and the others burst out laughing.

 

"So Hyo have you spoken to Soo much since she's been away?" Sunny asked.

 

"Not so much talked but we text each other all the time. She's really struggling without Jessi."

 

"Can you imagine how happy she's going to be when Jessi turns up in Paris tomorrow." said Tae.

 

"She'll be so happy but then I hate to think how she's going to handle it when Jessi has to leave her again after five days." said Hyo.

 

Hyomin and Tae walked over to untie the dogs.

 

"Hey Tae, would you be angry at me if I asked Sunny to marry in a couple of months?"

 

"Wow are you really going to ask her. She would be so happy." said Tae.

 

"Yes I want to ask her but I think I should leave it a few months just so I can prove that I can stay sober. I really want to be the best person I can be now, not just for Sunny but for me too."

 

"I've noticed this time you're doing things for yourself and not just for Sunny. I think it's great and I think that's where you went wrong last time cause it's really important that you know just how special you are and then you can feel happier as well."

 

"I know, everything does feels different this time. I mean I know she doesn't blame me but Soo getting hit by that car made me realize how much my drinking was affecting the people around me and not just me. I think I just finally get it now."

 

"Good and I can see that you look much happier now."

 

"I do feel happier but Tae what would you really think if I proposed to Sunny?"

 

"I think it's a good idea to wait a few months but I know just how much my best friend loves you and if you proposed to her she would be so happy. If my best friend's happy then I'll be happy."

 

"I'm going to start looking for a job today." said Hyomin.

 

"Are you sure you're ready? You know Sunny doesn't mind that you don't have a job."

 

"I feel like I'm ready and I think it would be good for me."

 

"Well good luck with it then, I hope you find something soon." Tae smiled.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.....

 

 

As they walked further away from the Eiffel Tower they lay down on a grassed area for a rest.

 

"Yoong what do like about me?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I want to know what made you fall me?"

 

"Hmmm let me think....... um........ okay you make great coffee and ......... um that's about it." Yoona grinned cheekily.

 

"Yah!! Don't be a smarty pants." Yuri said as she climbed on top of Yoona.

 

Yoona laughed. "What you do make great coffee."

 

"Oh so if we go to a coffee shop tomorrow and you get a really nice coffee are you going to start dating the person who made that coffee?" Yuri asked.

 

Yoona laughed again. "Sure why not."

 

"Yah!! you're in so much trouble now."

 

"And what are you going to do about it?" Yoona grinned.

 

"Well I'm not going to kiss you, if that's what you're thinking."

 

"Yes you are." Yoona smiled.

 

"Ah no I'm not."

 

"Yes you are."

 

"If the only thing you like about me is that I make great coffee then I don't wish to kiss you anymore."

 

"My Yul's not sulking is she?"

 

"Your Yul has every reason to be sulking." said Yuri.

 

"Oh you're not allowed to sulk because you're on top of me right now and you're really ."

 

"Well I'll get off you then."

 

"Don't you dare get off." said Yoona.

 

"I see no reason to stay on top of my girlfriend who only likes me for coffee."

 

Yoona gently Yuri's face. "I think you're sweet too."

 

"Sweet?"

 

"Yes sweet and..... thoughtful." Yoona said before Yuri smiled back at her.

 

"Sweet, thoughtful, kind, caring and." she then leant up and whispered in Yuri's ear. "y, very.....very y." Yoona started to kiss gently down Yuri's neck.

 

Yuri placed Yoona's head back down on the grass before meeting her lips for a long passionate kiss.

 

 

Seo and Hyo.......

 

 

Seo walked out of the shower. "So why didn't you want me to have a shower with you today?"

 

"I...... I....don't know." said Hyo.

 

"You said I wouldn't lose you but it's starting to feel like I am losing you." Seo said sadly.

 

"It's hard to pretend like everything's normal between us when you're wearing an engagement ring that's not from me."

 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't even be wearing it when I'm with you."

 

"No it's okay, I don't expect you to take it off whenever you're with me it's just........" Hyo sighed.

 

"It's just what?"

 

"It just feels so weird, like I love you so much Seohyun but let's face it soon you're going to belong to someone else." Hyo said sadly.

 

"I'll only fake belong to them."

 

"Yeah but you'll still belong to them."

 

"Please don't do this." said Seo.

 

"Please don't do what?"

 

"You're starting to pull away from me. Please don't do that."

 

"But what's the point of us...... really there's no future for us we're just on borrowed time until you get married."

 

A tear ran down Seo's face. "But it's you I want."

 

"But it's not me that you're going to get."

 

"I need you now more than ever but you're preparing yourself to break up with me arn't you?" Seo said as more tears rolled down her face.

 

"It's not that I want to, it's just I don't think I can handle still being with you when you're with someone else. I thought that I could but the more I think about it........like how would I introduce you to people. Hey this is my girlfriend who's already married to a guy but...... can you imagine the looks on their faces."

 

"Since when have you ever cared what other people think about you huh...... since when?" Seo asked angrily.

 

"Since now.... that's when since now." she snapped back.

 

"Okay well if that's how you feel, then I'll save you from having to deal with it anymore."

 

"How?" Hyo asked.

 

"I'm breaking up with you. So you don't have to worry about all this wedding stuff anymore. You can go back to being happy again." Seo said as she stormed out the door.

 

 

Soo and Stella.......

 

 

"Wow that was yum to the yummy." Soo smiled.

 

"I know so good, do you still want to go back there tomorrow?"

 

"Yes." Soo said happily before looking at Stella.

 

Soo then started to laugh.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"You." Soo said as she gently wiped chocolate off the corner of Stella's mouth and then she ate it.

 

"Hey I wanted to eat that."

 

"Don't worry there's still some more." Soo wiped more off and offered her finger to Stella.

 

Stella the chocolate off Soo's finger.

 

Soo laughed. "You know I didn't actually think that you'd it off my finger.

 

"Well that chocolate just tastes so good."

 

"If my girlfriend saw you do that you'd be in so much trouble." Soo smiled.

 

"I your finger in a friendship way not in a romantic way."

 

Soo laughed at her. "Really well can you show me the difference between someone's finger in a friendship way compared to a romantic way."

 

"There's a big difference Youngie, look."  Stella said before grabbing Soo's finger and on it briefly.

 

"See that's a friendship one and I'm not going to show you the romantic one."

 

"Why not, you said there's a difference and I want to see if I can tell the difference."

 

"You'll be able to tell the difference."

 

"Okay fine show me then?" asked Soo.

 

Stella grabbed Soo's finger again and began up and down Soo's finger. Oh my god why is she asking me to do this. It's seriously , thought Stella.

 

Soo then pulled her finger out of Stella's mouth and she accidentally knocked her bag off the seat. She stood up to pick up her bag, she looked back at Stella then dropped the bag out of her hand.

 

"Are you okay?" Stella asked.

 

"Yeah sure I'm okay." she said before she looked up at Stella and dropped her bag again. Oh my god what's happening to me. Fudge me I'm being clumsy again. I know just how much I love Jessi so it can't be possible for me to have a crush on Stella. It definitely can't be a crush, thought Soo.

 

Stella stood up and then picked up Soo's bag. "How about I hold your bag for you since you seem to want to keep dropping it all the time."

 

"Oh um...... thanks." Soo said in a daze.

 

"So could you tell the difference between the friendship and romantic one?" Stella asked.

 

"Yes" Soo said without looking up at Stella.

 

"So are you ready to walk back to the hotel now?"

 

"Yes but it's okay I'll just walk back by myself." she said while still looking down.

 

"Hey Youngie."

 

"Yes." she replied while still looking down again.

 

"There's no way I'm letting you walk home at this hour by yourself and why won't you look at me anymore?" Stella asked........