Happy and Sad

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Whenever she's by my side I can't help but feel inspired.

 

An hour later.....

 

"Hey Stell would you like me to get you a drink or something to eat?" Soo asked.

 

"Stell.... is that what you're calling me now?"

 

"If you don't like it I won't call you that."

 

"I like it, it's okay to call me Stell. A lot of my friends call me that too." she smiled at Soo.

 

"So would you like me to go get you something?"

 

"Are you hungry again Youngie?"

 

"Ah no I just thought you might be hungry again."

 

Stella looked at her and then laughed. "You're lying, I can tell by the look on your face. You are hungry again arn't you?"

 

"Maybe.... I know I shouldn't be but yes I am."

 

Stella laughed. "Youngie I really don't know how you can eat so much."

 

"Everything just tastes so good, how can I possibly not eat all the time." she grinned.

 

"But won't Jessi be awake soon? You could eat your second breakfast with her." said Stella.

 

"Oh crap! Yes she'll be awake soon, that's if she's not already. I'll be in so much trouble if she's already awake and I'm not there." Soo said worriedly.

 

"Well you better get going then."

 

"But what about you? You're going to need some food for lunch. I'll go buy you something now so you can eat it later." said Soo.

 

"Youngie please, you don't have to worry about me. I've got some fruit and water packed in my bag. I'll be fine."

 

"No that's not enough. I'm going to get you some more food, I'll be back soon" Soo said as she walked off.

 

"No just get back to Jessi before she wakes up." Stella called out to her.

 

But Soo continued walking towards the shops. She was waiting for Stella's sandwich to be made when her phone rang :

 

Oh no! it's Jessi, she's going to kill me, thought Soo.

 

 

"Hi Beauty."

 

"Sooyoungie where are you?"

 

"I'm on my way back to you. I won't be long okay."

 

"Where did you go though?"

 

"I've got to go, I'll see you soon. I love you, bye."

 

 

Fudge me........ way to piss your girlfriend off Soo. Leaving her behind while I go to see the friend that she's already jealous of. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a brain, Soo thought to herself.

 

Soo took the food back to Stella.

 

"Here Stell, I got you a sandwhich and some desserts. They look really delicious so you shouldn't go hungry today." she smiled.

 

"Thanks Youngie, I really appreciate it."

 

"Wow, look how much you've painted this morning. Ah I see, I just worked out why you got over your painting block."

 

Oh my god surely she hasn't worked out that I have feelings for her, Stella thought worriedly.

 

"Um ah why?"

 

"Because you know if you paint you don't have to look at me or talk to me anymore. Do you really hate me that much?" Soo joked.

 

"Well you can be really annoying you know." Stella grinned cheekily at her.

 

"What.... I'm not annoying."

 

"You are when I can't get a word in because you talk too much."

 

"Yah!" Soo yelled.

 

Stella giggled before continuing. "You're also very annoying when you eat all of my food out of my bag."

 

"Yah you...... I didn't take your food today. I actually gave you food today."

 

"I know but if you sat here with me for any longer I can guarantee that food you bought me would be in your tummy way before lunch time and not in my tummy." she grinned.

 

Soo laughed. "That's probably true."

 

Stella smiled at her before her phone rang again.

 

"Oh no I forgot about Jessi, sorry Stell but I need to go. Don't miss me too much, bye." Soo said as she leant in and kissed Stella quickly on the cheek before running off.

 

Stella instantly put her hand to her cheek. Her heart was racing out of control. She kissed me........ she actually really kissed me.......wow!! It was only a kiss on the cheek but it still felt so magical..... oh Youngie if only you knew just how much I've fallen for you, thought Stella.

 

Soo opened her hotel room door and walked in.

 

"Where have you been? I was worried about you." Jessi asked.

 

"I'm so sorry Beauty but I lost track of the time." Soo said apologetically.

 

"But where were you?"

 

"I was..... I was with Stella watching her paint."

 

Jessi glared at her angrily but she didn't say a word.

 

"So Jessi this is when you start to yell at me."

 

Jessi turned away from her and walked to the sofa and sat down. Soo followed her then sat down next to her. Jessi then turned away from Soo.

 

"Jessi please talk to me........ please."

 

Jessi sat silently.

 

"Please just say something..... anything......... " Soo asked but still Jessi wouldn't talk.

 

Soo got off the sofa and knelt down in front of Jessi. "Could you at least look at me? Come on Jessi give me a chance to at least explain."

 

"To explain what? What's there to explain...... that you would rather spend the morning with your new friend then stay in bed with your girlfriend who's running out of days before she goes home again, huh?" Jessi yelled.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't think of it like that. I just got up early and I knew that you would be asleep for ages so I asked Stella what she was doing."

 

"You could of just woken me up........ why didn't you wake me up so you could of spent some more time with me instead of Stella." Jessi said angrily.

 

"Because you're my sleeping beauty and if you don't get enough sleep you get grumpy so I wanted you to have a long sleep." Soo explained.

 

"But you didn't wake me up and I'm grumpy now anyway. In fact I'm more than grumpy I'm really angry and so upset that you didn't just stay in bed to snuggle up with me. I'm not here for much longer Sooyoungie and yet you took off to see Stella. I can't even with you right now......"

 

"You can't even what with me right now?" Soo asked.

 

"I can't even look at you or talk to you without feeling angry and disappointed. I'm going shopping, I might see you later."

 

"Jessi wait! Don't go, I was going to take you out for breakfast."

 

"No I don't want to be around you right now."

 

"But arn't you coming to the photo shoot with us this morning?" Soo asked.

 

"No I dont want to come with you. I'd rather go shopping alone without you anywhere near me." Jessi said before she left the room and slammed the door shut.

 

I'm such an idiot. How could I do that to Jessi.... she's right I should of just cuddled up to her in bed, thought Soo. I've got some serious making up to do. I hope she can forgive me.

 

 

Tae, Tiff, Hyo, Seo, Sunny and Hyomin........

 

 

They were all putting on their camouflage gear in readiness for their night time paintball war.

 

"It's pretty dark out there. How are we suppose to see anything." Tiff complained.

 

"Hey Tiff it's going to be awesome. Trust me we'll have so much fun tonight." said Hyo excitedly.

 

"Put your hand up if you're scared of what Hyo's going to do to us tonight." Sunny yelled out and all of them except Hyo raised their hands.

 

Hyo laughed. "And you all should be scared because I'm going to shoot you all. I'm so pumped for this." she grinned.

 

"I bags being on your team then so you can't shoot me." said Tae.

 

"Me too." said Hyomin.

 

"Looks like the teams are already decided then." Hyo said.

 

"But that's not fair. Us three won't be very good at this." Tiff complained.

 

"Don't worry I'll give it my best shot." Sunny smiled.

 

"Since I'm your girlfriend you'll take it easy on me right?" Seo asked Hyo.

 

"I'm sorry Seo baby but this is war. I can't take it easy on you." she smiled.

 

Seo turned to Tiff and Sunny. "We're going to need all the luck we can get."

 

They moved out onto the course to start their first challenge. The instructor then informed them of their first challenge.

 

"You need to grab the other team's flag from their home base and then bring it back to your home base to win this challenge." he explained.

 

"Okay we'll be the blue flag you guys can be the red one." Hyo said.

 

The teams headed to their home bases.

 

"Now Tae you and I can keep the other team distracted by continually shooting at them and then Hyomin you can go straight for their flag while we're shooting, okay?" Hyo explained.

 

"Sure sounds like a great plan to me." said Hyomin. 

 

"So what are we going to do guys?" Sunny asked.

 

"Scream." Tiff yelled out.

 

Sunny and Seo laughed at her. "You'll be okay Tiff, just shoot them before they shoot you." Sunny advised.

 

The whistle then blew to start......

 

Hyo and Tae ran as fast as they could towards the enemy team and began shooting while Hyomin snuck towards their flag.

 

"I hate you Tae Tae." Tiff called out.

 

Tae stopped shooting and walked up to her. "Why do you hate me?"

 

"You shot me with so many paintballs. How could you do that to me. I thought you loved me." Tiff complained.

 

"Hey beautiful it's just a game. Of course I still love you." Tae explained.

 

"Well then I think you should kiss me now to help make up for shooting me so many times." Tiff then smiled cutely at her.

 

Tae met Tiff's lips for a kiss while Tiff waved her hand forward motioning for Seo to move towards the other teams flag now that she had distracted Tae.

 

Sunny saw what Tiff did then looked towards Hyomin who had just grabbed their flag. Sunny ran over to her.

 

"Hey Baby, you look so hot in that camo gear. It's really , how about we make out right now?" Sunny asked with a wink.

 

"Oh Cutie but we're playing a game."

 

"Baby please." she said using aegyo.

 

"Damn it, you know I can't resist you when you do that Cutie." Hyomin said before she pulled Sunny towards her and they started to make out.

 

What the hell is going on here, thought Hyo. So much for our plan, my team mates are too busy kissing. Where's my Seo baby.

 

Hyo turned around to see Seo running back with their flag in her hand.

 

"Tae, Hyomin stop kissing them, they're playing you Seo's already grabbed the flag." Hyo yelled out.

 

Tiff and Sunny then started shooting Tae and Hyomin continuously to give Seo a chance to return to their home base. They watched Hyoyeon move towards Seo and just as Hyo was about to shoot Seo, Tiff and Sunny started shooting Hyo so that Seohyun was able to get past and put the other teams flag in their home base.

 

"Yay!!! We won!!!" Seo yelled out excitedly.

 

Sunny and Tiff started celebrating and high fiving each other.

 

"I can't believe you used us like that." said Tae.

 

"Oh but it's only a game Tae Tae I still love you." Tiff smiled cheekily.

 

"I have to admit, that really was a great plan you guys but you're not going to get away with that in the next challenge." Hyomin smiled.

 

"You should see the look on your face." Seo smiled at Hyo.

 

"I seriously can't believe that you guys just outplayed us." Hyo said.

 

"We're not just pretty faces you know, our team has brains too." Seo grinned.

 

"Just you wait Seo baby, this next challenge just you wait." she smiled at Seo.

 

 

 

Jessi and Yuri......

 

 

Soo had told Yuri about Jessi taking off shopping so she asked Yuri if she would call Jessi to meet up with her. Soo didn't like the thought of Jessi being alone while she was in Paris.

 

Yuri met Jessi at a cafe.

 

"Hey you with the sad face." Yuri said as she sat down across from Jessi.

 

"Oh hi Yuri."

 

"Where's all your shopping bags?" 

 

"I didn't buy anything and I don't feel like buying anything." said Jessi sadly.

 

"You really are upset arn't you?"

 

"Well if Yoona did that to you i'm sure you'd feel upset too."

 

"She kind of did do that to me remember." said Yuri.

 

"Oh yeah with my Sooyoungie."

 

"At least you're still calling her your Sooyoungie now that's a good sign."

 

Jessi let out a big sigh. "Seriously though do you think she likes Stella. You know more than just as a friend."

 

Yuri fidgeted with her bag, then scratched her head before playing with her bag again.

 

"Oh my god you think she does, don't you?"

 

"It's not that I think Soo does. It's just I think maybe Stella does." said Yuri.

 

"You think Stella likes my Sooyoungie like that?"

 

"Yes I think she does but Jessi I also think that Stella isn't the type to make a move on someone that already has a girlfriend."

 

"What can I do Yuri....... what can I do to stop anything happening between them." Jessi said with concern.

 

"I really don't understand you Jessi. Back home you seem so secure about your relationship with Soo, but over here you have no faith in it. Why though.......it doesn't make sense?" Yuri asked.

 

"I know I'm acting weird and completely jealous while I'm here but I can't lose my Sooyoungie, I just can't."

 

"Why are you so worried about losing her here in Paris?"

 

"Because of Seungie I guess. I mean what's to stop the same thing happening to Sooyoungie."

 

"Well I get why you're feeling insecure because I know I used to be like that with Yoong but one thing I do know is how much Soo loves you and I also know how terrible she feels about leaving while you were sleeping and going out without you this morning." said Yuri.

 

 

Sunny and Tae's Penthouse......

 

 

The girls arrived back from their fun night of Paintball Wars.

 

"Well the best team ended up winning and that's the main thing." Hyo said happily.

 

"It's only because we let you win the last two challenges." Tiff poked her tongue out cheekily.

 

"You didn't let us win beautiful. We just didn't fall for your tricks after that first challenge." said Tae.

 

"We were really clever in the first one." Sunny grinned.

 

"Anyway thanks all of you for coming out with me to celebrate me getting the job." Hyomin smiled.

 

"We're all so proud of you Hyomin so of course we wouldn't miss out on celebrating with you." Tae smiled.

 

Sunny had come up with the idea to celebrate playing paintball rather than going out for drinks to celebrate which wouldn't be very fair on Hyomin.

 

Tiff then walked out with a cake. "Tae and I made this for you. We hope you like it." Tiff said as she showed Hyomin the special cake.

 

 

 

 

"Wow guys it looks amazing, thank you so much." Hyomin said happily.

 

"Baby we all hope this new job works out for you." said Sunny.

 

"I know you all do, don't worry I have a really good feeling about it." she smiled.

 

 

Jessi and Soo.........

 

 

 

 

Soo had organised a romantic dinner for Jessi and her to try and make up for upsetting Jessi by going to see Stella.

 

Soo was waiting upstairs at a table which had a spectacular view overlooking the Eiffel Tower. A waiter brought Jessi upstairs and onto the private terrace where Soo was waiting for her.

 

Once the waiter walked away......

 

"I'm sorry Jessi, I mean it I'm really, really sorry. I stuffed up and I want to try and make it up to you." Soo said apologetically.

 

 "I just want you to want to be with me, not someone else."

 

"I do want to be with you Beauty. I made a bad decision this morning. You're right I should of just stayed in bed with you and snuggled up to you. But I didn't and I can't change that now. I was kind of hoping that this romantic dinner would maybe help you forgive me."

 

"Well it really is beautiful up here Sooyoungie. I haven't forgiven you yet but maybe by the end of the night I might."

 

Sooyoung stepped in front of Jessi and gently moved the hair out of her eyes. "I love you sleeping beauty." she said before placing a soft kiss on Jessi's lips.

 

They both stared deeply into one another's eyes before Soo met Jessi's lips for a long romantic kiss. She then grabbed Jessi's hand and walked her to the edge of the terrace.

 

"Don't you think this view is amazing?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes Baby it's more than amazing." Jessi said taking in the wonderful view.

 

Soo moved behind her and then wrapped her arms around Jessi's waist. "I know I do strange things at times that make you question my love for you but Jessi please believe my love is true." Soo said before kissing the side of Jessi's neck.

 

Jessi then placed her arms over the top of Soo's. "When it's just you and me together like this it feels like I don't have a care in the world."

 

"But do you feel differently when there's people around us?" Soo asked.

 

"Sometimes yes."

 

Soo spun Jessi around so that they were facing one another. "I don't want you to feel like that. I want you to feel like you're the most important person to me even if we are surrounded by many people. I'm so sorry that you don't feel like you're my one and only all the time. But Jung Jessica you are my one and only. You truly are."

 

Jessi smiled back at her and then kissed Soo sweetly. "Right now in this very moment I do feel like your one and only and it feels amazing." she then wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung.

 

After a minute the waiter walked out. "Sorry to interrupt but your first course is ready." he smiled.

 

Jessi and Soo sat down and enjoyed the romantic five course meal.

 

"Thank you Sooyoungie I don't think I could ever forget this romantic dinner we shared."

 

"I'm glad you liked it Beauty." Soo smiled.

 

"There's just one thing I wanted to ask you though Sooyoungie."

 

"Oh okay what's that?"

 

"Um." Jessi took a deep breath in and then a deep breath out......

 

"If you were single right now, um would you want to start a relationship with Stella?"..................