Permission No More

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

And there it was finally the answer Soo had been trying to get Yoona to see for herself.

 

"Yoong you and I got so close so quickly and you've been feeling confused about what your feelings are for me. I'm sorry but I set this up for you to realize that what we share is an extremely close friendship and nothing more." said Soo.

 

"So you didn't really want to kiss me?"

 

"Well not in that way but of course I want to kiss you in a friendship way." 

 

"How did you know about my confused feelings for you. Did Yuri say something to you?"

 

"No, I worked it out for myself. That night I stayed over and you were in bed well the way you reacted to me seeing you like that..... well it wasn't normal for someone who see's you just as a best friend. I mean if you see your best friend it's not that big of a deal right but you were so embarrassed." said Soo.

 

"I love being around you and I think I got confused with just how happy I feel whenever I'm with you."

 

"I probably could of talked to you about it but then I thought you'd still have doubts so I felt that if I kissed you then you would see that your feelings for me are only that of a best friend. I wouldn't of tried to kiss you if I thought you actually did have romantic feelings towards me." Soo explained.

 

"I know how much you love Jessi and I was completely shocked when you asked me to kiss you."

 

Soo's phone began to ring :

 

"Hi Jessi."

 

"I changed my mind."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I changed my mind I don't want you to kiss Yoona." said Jessi.

 

"Oh..... um........um..."

 

"Oh my god you already kissed her didn't you?"

 

"Yes I already did." said Soo.

 

"....................................." Jessi fell silent.

 

"Jessi it's okay I was right she only likes me as a best friend."

 

"..........................................."

 

"Talk to me." Soo said.

 

".. I ......... I don't........." she said before she hung up.

 

 

Soo stood in shock. I didn't come up with this plan to hurt Jessi, I just wanted to help my best friend realize her feelings belonged to Yuri. What have I done, thought Soo.

 

"Youngie what's wrong?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um that was Jessi........ but she hung up on me."

 

"Why?"

 

"I asked her permission to kiss you for my plan but she just called to tell me that she changed her mind. So she didn't want me kiss you anymore but..... I already did." Soo said with concern.

 

"I'll call her then. I can tell her that the kiss meant nothing to me."

 

"Um let me try and call her one more time first." Soo said as she called Jessi but it just rang out.

 

"Oh my god Yoong, I never would of risked upsetting Jessi over this that's why I asked her permission first."

 

"If you want me to call her I will."

 

"Maybe later, I'll just give her some time to think first." Soo said before she sent a text to Jessi :

 

Jessi I love you. Please talk

to me. Please!!  xxx

 

 

 Sunny and Tiff.......

 

 

Tiff and Sunny walked the dogs to the park to play while Tae was practising some new songs on the piano.

 

"I haven't told Tae yet but I got a call from the recovery centre today about Hyomin."

 

"I hope everything is okay with her." said Tiff.

 

"Yes she's been doing really well but they told me I won't be able to see her once a week now."

 

"Why not?"

 

"They said she needs to learn to live life without me alcohol free before they'll even think about letting her leave the centre." 

 

"Oh Sunny I'm sorry that you won't be able to see her."

 

Sunny let out a sigh. "It'll be so hard but in the end it'll be so worth it if she gets better again."

 

"That's true, as hard as it is for you not to see her, they're only doing it to help Hyomin make a full recovery." said Tiff.

 

"Yep true, um Ginger looks thirsty, I'll just take him to get some water from the tap over there."

 

Sunny walked off and Tiff took a seat on the park bench to give her and Prince a rest. She got a tap on the shoulder, so she turned around to see Jiyoon staring back at her.

 

"You gave me a fright." said Tiff.

 

"Don't tell me you bought another mutt?" she asked referring to Ginger.

 

"No that's not my dog."

 

"Good and don't tell me you're dating that midget over there." she said pointing at Sunny.

 

"No I'm not and she's not a midget and it would be none of your business even if I was dating her."

 

"I bet you're feeling really lonely these days and well I could help fix that for you. How about I come back to your apartment now and make you scream out in pleasure."

 

"What the hell!! No way." said Tiff.

 

"Come on Tiff you must be hanging out for some it's been so long since we last did it."

 

"What so none of your other girlfriends are available for you to have with right now?"

 

"No it's not like that. What you and I had was special you can't deny that and I'm just giving you the chance to have me again."

 

"What we had was not special. You treated me and my dog like crap. And Jiyoon don't worry about me cause I'm not lonely, I've moved on from you and got myself a beautiful girlfriend that treats me with respect." said Tiff.

 

"Who is it?" she snapped.

 

"I'm not telling you."

 

"She must be ugly as hell if you don't want me to know who she is."

 

"No she's super hot actually and I don't want you to know who she is because it's none of your business."

 

Sunny walked back over. "Is everything okay Tiff?"

 

"I'm sure Jiyoon was just about to leave right?"

 

"Yeah but I'm sure you'll see me again soon ...... like real soon." she said before walking off.

 

"I don't know what I ever saw in her cause she seriously gives me the creeps now." said Tiff.

 

 

Yoona and Soo......

 

 

"It's just about time for you to get ready for the next photo shoot." said Soo.

 

"How can you take photos when you're worried about Jessi right now?"

 

"I don't have much choice. She won't talk to me so I may as well get some work done."

 

"I'm going to call her." Yoona said as she pulled her phone out.

 

"Okay can you please tell her that I love her." Soo said.

 

"Of course." she said as she waited for Jessi to pick up but there was no answer.

 

"She's not answering is she?"

 

"She's probably fallen asleep." Yoona said trying to make Soo feel better.

 

"I'm just going to meet the make up artist and hair stylist at reception then bring them up to the room." said Soo

 

"But I already had my make up done."

 

"The joy of modelling Yoongie, you need a different make up style for this night shoot. I'll be back." Soo said as she took off.

 

Even though Yoona was feeling responsible for the situation between Soo and Jessi she couldn't stop herself from calling Yuri any longer :

 

"Hi Yoong."

 

"Sorry to call you so late but Yul it feels so good to hear your voice again."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes I've really missed you and well....... Yul I love you can we please get back together?"

 

"Wwhhaatt? did you just say that you loovvveee me?"

 

"Yes Yul I love you and I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to realize it but I can't let another minute pass by without you as my girlfriend. So please will you be my girlfriend again?"

 

"Yes, yes ten million times yes. I love you too Yoong but you're so far away and I can't even kiss you right now to celebrate our love for one another."

 

"Then come and stay in Paris with me."

 

"Are you serious?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes I know it's selfish of me but I want you with me. Please Yul come spend the next two months in Paris with me."

 

"You know I was kind of hoping you would ask me to come with you when you first decided to go but you didn't. I'm so happy that you want me to come now though."

 

"So does that mean you'll come?" Yoona asked.

 

"I want to give the cafe a week's notice but after that yes Yoong I'd love to stay in Paris with you." she said happily.

 

"Oh my god Yul, I can't believe it. It'll be so romantic for us here together. You have no idea how happy I am."

 

"Oh I think I have some idea because I'm just as happy as you."

 

"Hey Yul do you think you could do me a favour?"

 

"Sure what is it?" Yuri asked.

 

 

Yoona  then explained everything to her including the kiss from Soo and how Jessi wasn't talking to Soo at the moment.

 

 

"Well I'm not very happy to hear that you two shared a kiss but if it made you realize that I'm the one you want to be with then I'm cool with it."

 

"So you'll go see Jessi then?"

 

"I'm not sure if it will help but I'll give it a try. It's too late to go see her now but I'll go see her in the morning." said Yuri.

 

They kept talking until Soo came back to the room with the others.

 

"I need to go now. I love you." said Yoona.

 

"I love you too, I'll talk to you later, bye."

 

 

While Yoona was getting made over Soo tried to call Jessi but once again the call rang out with no answer. Come on Jessi this is killing me, please just contact me. I love you so much and I want to hear your voice again, thought Soo. Please don't tell me that by helping Yoona with her relationship that it's cost me the love of my beautiful Jessi.

 

She then sent Jessi another text :

 

Jessi I love you and if I knew that my plan

was going to cause this then I never would

of gone ahead with it. The kiss meant

nothing. You gave me permission and now

you're upset with me. I don't know how to make it

up to you when you won't even talk to me.

Please call me, I love you so much  xxx

 

 

But later when Yoona was ready for the next shoot, Soo had still not heard anything from Jessi.

 

"Youngie I'm sure Jessi will contact you in the morning. It's so late at home now, she's probably fast asleep. Please cheer up." Yoona said as she gave Soo a playful pinch on the cheek.

 

"I guess she might of just fallen asleep but...... I think that's just wishful thinking. Anyway the driver is waiting for us so we better go."

 

The driver took them to their next location.

 

"We're going to one of the places you wanted to visit but you'll just be getting your photo taken there tonight. We'll have to go back there another day to visit it properly." said Soo.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"The Louvre." said Soo.

 

"Wow really, so is it closed now?"

 

"Yep it closed at 6pm. I wanted the photo shoot here to be at night. I think the photos will come out better at night."

 

The driver then pulled up at the Louvre.

 

 

 

 

"Youngie this is amazing. We definitely have to come back when it's open."

 

"I promise we will but right now let's get this shoot done." said Soo.

 

Sooyoung tried to block out all of the heart breaking thoughts she was having about Jessi and started to take some wonderful shots of Yoona.

 

"That's it Yoong, we're finished. I think I've already taken the perfect shot."

 

"Wow already?"

 

"Yep as I said you're a natural." she said before her phone went off with a text message. She hurriedly looked at her phone :

 

 

Hi Sooyoung-ah,

We're driving home from work but Tae

and I couldn't stop wondering how you

are going in Paris. We're kind of jealous

that you're there and we're not. Hope 

you're having fun. Thinking of you.

Sunny and Tae xx

 

 

Although she was happy to be in Sunny and Tae's thoughts she couldn't hide her disappointment that the text wasn't from Jessi. 

 

When they got back to the hotel, they showered then got into bed together.

 

"Just remember that what you and Jessi have is so strong. Don't give up Youngie as I said she probably fell asleep hours ago." said Yoona.

 

But it was all getting too much for Soo and she burst into tears.

 

"Oh Youngie i'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I really am sorry." she said as she hugged Soo tightly in bed.

 

Yoona continued to comfort Soo until she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and she fell asleep. Soo lay awake for hours in hope that Jessi would contact her but she heard nothing from her and eventually fell asleep.

 

 

In the morning - Yuri and Jessi......

 

 

Yuri knocked on Jessi's door. She continued to knock and ring the bell until Jessi finally opened the door.

 

"Hey Yuri." Jessi said in a tired voice.

 

"Hi Jessi, I just wanted to have a talk with you but you look so tired. Didn't you sleep well?"

 

"Um no I didn't get much sleep. Please come in."

 

They walked to the lounge room and sat on the sofa.

 

"Look Jessi I know about Soo kissing Yoona last night and I also know that you're not talking to Soo." said Yuri.

 

Jessi let out a big sigh. "I keep imagining them kissing in my mind, over and over again. It's driving me crazy."

 

"But Jessi you know how much Soo loves you and their kiss meant nothing...... it just made Yoona realize that she wants me and now we're back together again and so I'm actually really thankful to Soo for kissing Yoona."

 

"So you're back together?"

 

"Yes, so can't you please call Soo and let her know that everything is fine." said Yuri.

 

"But........ aigoo...... Yuri everything's not fine.................