Buried But Still Alive

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Then there was a loud screech of car brakes............. the car wasn't able to stop in time before hitting Soo and knocking her to the ground.

 

"Noooooooo!!" Jessi screamed while Yoona yelled out "Sooooooooooo!!"

 

The two girls raced over to her while Yul stood in shock for a few seconds before taking off after Prince.

 

Soo was sprawled on the road motionless with blood trickling from the back of her head.

 

"Oh my god Soo." Jessi said with tears rolling down her face. "Please be alive please......Yoona tell me she's okay.... tell me please....please tell me she's going to be okay?" Jessi asked frantically.

 

Yoona was checking over Soo when the driver got out of his car. "I'm sorry she just walked straight out in front of me. I'm so sorry I tried to stop." he said.

 

"Call an ambulance. Please call one now quickly." Yoona called out to the driver.

 

Hyomin was looking from further up the road. Oh my god what have I done. Please let Sooyoung be okay. God please I promise I'll stop drinking but please let her be okay." she said tearing up.

 

"Yoona tell me she's okay..... please just answer me?" Jessi asked desperately.

 

"Jessi she's breathing and I can't see any obvious breaks but I just don't know. We need to wait for the paramedics to look at her." Yoona said as she held onto Soo's hand.

 

Jessi then kissed Soo on the cheek. "Please wake up Sooyoungie. Please just wake up, I want to see your beautiful eyes open again."

 

Yuri managed to catch Prince she then walked back over before calling Tiff's phone.

 

Tiff's phone was in the lounge room. Sunny picked it up to see who was calling. "It's Yuri." she said to Tae.

 

"Pass it here I'll answer it." said Tae.

 

"Hi Yuri it's Tae."

 

"Soo got hit by a car you need to come and get Prince." she said in a panic.

 

"What!! Soo got hit by a car?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Is she okay?" Tae asked.

 

"No, I don't no, just come downstairs."

 

Tae got off the phone. "Hurry Soo got hit by a car. I don't know if she's okay." Tae said as she ran to the door.

 

"What! Oh my god Soo please be okay." Sunny said as she followed Tae.

 

The ambulance arrived and the paramedic's ran over to Soo. Yoona told them everything she knew then stood back to let them do their job. That's when it finally all sunk in with Yoona and she began to cry.

 

Please be okay Soo, please you have to be okay because my wish hasn't come true yet, Yoona thought to herself. Yuri then walked over to her.

 

"You got the dog!! Soo's lying motionless on the street and all you care about is the dog." Yoona snapped at her.

 

"Soo would of wanted me to get Prince. That's why I got the dog because that's what Soo would of wanted." Yul snapped back.

 

"Oh my god I'm sorry Yul, you're right that's exactly what Soo would of wanted. Thank you for getting Prince." Yoona said apologetically.

 

Tae and Sunny came running out the door and straight to Soo lying on the ground with the paramedics.

 

"Oh my god Soo, no!! ...." said Tae before she gently rubbed Jessi's back in support. 

 

Sunny couldn't take seeing Soo like that and walked over to Yoona and Yuri. "How'd Soo get hit by a car and why have you got Prince?"

 

"Prince ran onto the road and Soo went to get him and got hit by the car." Yoona said still with tears.

 

"But....... but where's Hyomin?" said Sunny.

 

"Huh?" said Yuri.

 

"Hyomin was walking Prince. So where is she?"

 

"We haven't seen her." said Yuri.

 

The paramedic then spoke to Jessi and Tae. "She's taken a heavy fall and hit her head hard. She doesn't seem to have any serious breaks but the biggest concern is how much trauma to the head she's suffered. Hopefully there's not any significant brain damage. We need to take her to the hospital now."

 

"Can I come with her?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yes." he said.

 

"Yul can you please drive me to the hospital?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes of course I can."

 

Once the ambulance left Yoona and Yuri raced to the car and drove to the hospital.

 

"Prince ran onto the road and Soo was trying to get him, that's how she got hit." Sunny explained to Tae.

 

"But where's Hyomin then?" Tae asked.

 

"I was wondering the same thing. I hope she's okay." said Sunny.

 

"Well she would of walked Prince to the park, let's walk to the park and look for her." said Tae.

 

They didn't have to walk far. She was lying against a shop wall near the end of the street.

 

"I'm sorry..... It's my fault Soo got hit by that car.....I'm sorry. Sunny I need help...... I need so much help. I'm drinking again I'm so sorry but I can't stop myself.... I just can't stop..... I need help..... please help me?" Hyomin pleaded.

 

"So it's your fault that Soo's on the way to hospital right now. What the hell is wrong with you? All you had to do is walk a dog and you couldn't even manage that without drinking. I can't do this anymore, I'm done with you." Sunny said as she stormed off.

 

"You said she'd be proud of me if I told her the truth but she hates me." said Hyomin.

 

"She's in shock right now. Soo's hurt and you're drunk and she needs some time to let it all sink in." said Tae.

 

"I'm such a loser."

 

"Just stay here and I'll take Prince back home and then I'll come back and drive you to your parents house. Sunny won't want to talk to you until she knows how Soo is so it's best I take you home."

 

 

At the hospital.......

 

 

Jessi, Yoona and Yuri sat in the waiting room at the hospital. Yuri had called Hyo and then Hyo called Soo's family about the accident.

 

They all sat silently hoping that Soo would be okay. Then Hyo and Seo arrived. Hyo had puffy eyes from crying.

 

"Is she going to be okay?" Hyo asked.

 

"We haven't heard anything more." said Yoona.

 

"I can't get by without my Soo. She better be okay......... she just has to be okay." said Hyo. Seo then wrapped her arms around her.

 

"We just need to all think positively." said Yuri.

 

"Or we could pray." said Seo.

 

They all looked at her.

 

"I know Soo believes in god and she likes to go to church so she would probably want us all to pray for her right now." said Seo.

 

"Can you say a prayer for her Seo. You know on behalf of all of us?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes." they all put their hands together and bowed their heads while Seo said a prayer for Soo.

 

A few minutes after Soo's parents and sister arrived. They rushed straight over to Hyo and embraced her.

 

"I'm sorry but we haven't heard anymore. The doctor hasn't come out yet." said Hyo. 

 

"Is Jessi here?" Soo's mum asked Hyo.

 

"Yes, this is Jessi." Hyo said pointing to her.

 

Jessi stood up and Mrs. Choi gave Jessi a strong, warm hug. "We're so happy to finally meet you. Our Sooyoung never stops talking about you. I know you've only just started dating but Soo's been talking about you to me ever since she first laid eyes on you. It's a pity we had to meet at such a bad time."

 

Jessi was finding it hard to compose herself, she felt more tears run down her face. "Hi Jessi I'm Sujin Soo's sister. Don't worry she'll be okay. She might look weak but her heart is so strong. She'll be fine I'm sure."

 

"Also is Yoona here?" Mrs. Choi asked.

 

"Yes hello I'm Yoona." she said as she stood up.

 

"Hello, Sooyoung told me she was going to replace Hyoyeon and make you her new best friend. You've certainly made an impression on our daughter." Mrs. Choi smiled.

 

"Really she said that?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes she did." Mrs. Choi smiled.

 

"Yeah she even said it to me. The cheeky so and so, how rude." Hyo Joked.

 

A few minutes later Tae, Tiff and Sunny walked in.

 

"The doctors haven't told us anything more." Hyo told them.

 

They all sat quietly for another 40 minutes before the doctor came out.

 

"You're all here for Choi Sooyoung?" he asked.

 

They all said yes.

 

"She'll be okay. She has a large bump on her head from hitting the ground and some bruising over her body but besides having a massive headache when she wakes up she should be fine but we'll keep her in overnight for observations. She's very lucky that the car had nearly come to a stop."

 

Relief took over all of their faces.

 

"So is she still unconscious?" Yoona asked.

 

"No she woke up but then we gave her some drugs to make her sleep because her head will feel really sore for a while even with the pain killers. So she'll be sleeping most of the night hopefully." the doctor explained.

 

"Can we see her?" Jessi asked.

 

"Sure follow me." said the doctor.

 

"Oh I'll just wait for you to go see her first." Jessi said to Soo's family.

 

Sujin grabbed Jessi's hand and said. "You're the one she would want with her most right now."

 

"You're all more than welcome to come see her now." said Mr. Choi.

 

"Now that we know she's going to be okay. We'll get going and let you all spend time with her." said Tiff.

 

The Choi's thanked them for supporting their daughter.

 

"Um Yoong I might go home now too. Hyo said she could take you home later." said Yul.

 

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." Yoona said as she gave Yul a quick kiss.

 

Tiff, Tae, Sunny and Yuri all left while the others went to see Soo in her room.

 

The Choi's stayed for a while before heading home. Ten minutes after that Hyo and Seo decided to leave.

 

"Are you coming with us Yoona?" Hyo asked.

 

"Um Jessi would you mind if I stayed too?" Yoona asked.

 

"No of course you can stay." 

 

Hyo and Seo then left just leaving Jessi and Yoona left in the room with Soo.

 

"I hate seeing my Sooyoungie like this." said Jessi as she gently Soo's face.

 

"I know but it could of been so much worse. I'm just happy she's going to be okay." said Yoona.

 

"Do you think it would be okay if I lay on the hospital bed next to her?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yeah sure just be careful of her bruises."

 

Jessi got up on the bed next to her. She gently put her arm around Soo in case it hurt but Soo was that out of it she didn't react. After a few minutes Jessi drifted off to sleep.

 

Yoona then grabbed hold of Soo's hand and held it tight. I'm so glad that you're going to be okay Soo. I just couldn't cope if something worse had happened to you, thought Yoona. After a while she fell asleep in the chair.

 

In the morning.....

 

Yoona woke and grabbed hold of Soo's hand once again. Soo squeezed Yoona's hand before opening her eyes slowly.

 

"Hey Yoongie you should go home and get some proper sleep."

 

"You're so lucky that you're feeling sore or else I would yell at you right now for running onto the road without looking first." said Yoona.

 

"I'm sorry..... but is Prince okay?"

 

"Yes Yuri got him."

 

"Good..... um does this arm belong to Jessi? I hope some random isn't sharing the bed with me."

 

Yoona laughed. "No it's Jessi. Does it hurt to try and turn your head?

 

"Yes I just assumed it was Jessi. Hey thanks for staying with me too."

 

"That's okay I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Well I guess I should go now." she said before placing a kiss on Soo's cheek.

 

"Bye Yoongie I'll come see you after I'm allowed to go home." Soo said before Yoona waved and walked out.

 

Who am I kidding, just because she's in love with Jessi doesn't automatically make my feelings for her go away. I mean I like Yuri I really do but all I want is the chance to kiss Soo once. Just one kiss I'm not asking for much.... just like I wished for at the wishing fountain .... just one kiss, thought Yoona.

 

Soo started rubbing her hand along Jessi's arm until she finally woke up.

 

"You're awake?" Jessi asked.

 

"I've been awake for ages sleeping beauty."

 

"Don't sleeping beauty me, I'm so angry with you. Why would you risk losing your life to save a dog, huh?"

 

"I'm sorry I didn't think I just did, I guess."

 

"What if you had of been killed huh? What then?"

 

"At least you wouldn't be yelling at me right now." Soo said trying to be funny.

 

"It's not funny, I thought I'd lost you for good. I only just got you I'm not ready to lose you yet." Jessi said with a few tears.

 

Even though it hurt she turned her head towards Jessi. "I'm sorry that I gave you a scare. I'm so sorry Jessi."

 

 

Later that day - Sunny and Hyomin.....

 

 

Sunny opened the door for Hyomin. Sunny couldn't resist but to give her a big hug when she walked in.

 

"Let's get you better Baby. Do you still want to get better?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes I want to be everything that you want me to be. I'm sick of letting you down. You deserve the best Cutie and I haven't been the best for you."

 

Sunny grabbed both of her hands and looked her in the eyes. "Let's do it properly this time. I've booked you into the drug and alcohol recovery clinic again. They said you need to stay there longer this time. Are you prepared to do this?"

 

"Yes Sunny I need to do this. How long do they think I should go for?" Hyomin asked.

 

"At least three months."

 

"But that's so long. How can I be away from you that long?"

 

"They said I can come and visit you once a week." said Sunny.

 

"Will you wait three months for me Sunny?"

 

"Yes of course."

 

"It's a long time you might meet someone else in that time." Hyomin said worriedly.

 

"Baby you know how much I love you. Three months isn't that long if it means we can share a lifetime together when you get out."

 

Hyomin smiled at her and then gave her a long hug.

 

 

Tiff and Tae.....

 

 

Tiff and Tae were playing in the park with Prince.

 

"I don't know what I would've done if Soo was hurt worse or even if she......... I don't want to think about it. All because of you Prince." said Tiff.

 

"Well it wasn't your fault or Prince's fault. Hyomin was the one that got drunk and let Prince get away." said Tae.

 

They both sat down on the bench seat.

 

"Soo must really wish she'd never met Hyomin. I mean first the , then the black eye and then getting hit by a car all because of her actions." said Tae.

 

"Do you think she can get over this addiction?" 

 

"I really don't know but for Sunny's sake I hope so. They're so in love with each other but their love isn't a healthy love. Hyomin needs Sunny around her to feel happy and she really needs to learn to live without Sunny otherwise she'll never get over her alcohol addiction." said Tae.

 

"I want to take you away from all of this for a while. Can't we go on holiday together? Like just for a week to get you away from everything?" Tiff asked.

 

"I would love to go away with you but now's not the right time. I think I need to be here for a while to support Sunny when Hyomin is admitted to the clinic. She'll need me and I want to be there for her." said Tae.

 

"Okay." Tiff said sadly.

 

"I'm sorry Tiff, I promise we'll go away together once Sunny is use to not having Hyomin around again. But right now you need to come here beautiful." Tae said as she put her arm around Tiff and pulled her closer.

 

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Tae said before meeting Tiff's lips for a romantic kiss.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.......

 

 

Yuri waited near the revolving door for Yoona to return from work.

 

"Yoong I've been waiting for you." she said happily.

 

"Hey Yul." she gave Yuri a quick kiss.

 

"How about I pamper you tonight. I'll cook you dinner, give you a massage and then I thought maybe we could share a nice hot bath together." said Yul.

 

"You want to do all that for me?"

 

"Yes I know you didn't get much sleep in the hospital last night so we can go straight to bed after the hot bath if you're tired."

 

"Yul you're the best you know that." Yoona said before giving her a longer kiss.

 

Yuri is so thoughtful and I know she really likes me. So why can't I stop having these thoughts for Soo. Is it because I never had a chance to be anything more than a friend to her. Maybe if I did have the chance to date Soo and it didn't work out, well I could finally get over her and move on but until I get that chance........ aigoo..... these feelings I have for her will not go away no matter how hard I try to hide them, thought Yoona.

 

"Hey just come to my place as soon as you're ready. I'll be waiting for you." Yul smiled.

 

While Yoona was getting changed she got a text message from Soo :

 

Hi Yoongie,

Guess what they're letting me out of 

hospital. Are you still angry at me for

trying to save the cutest little dog in the

whole wide world. I'm sure you're not

angry at me anymore, right?  :)  Do 

you and Yuri want to meet Jessi and I

for breakfast at the cafe tomorrow? If

Yuri doesn't mind eating there on her

day off. Let me know.

Soo  xx

 

 

She finished getting ready and headed to Yuri's place.

 

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are." Yul said when she opened the door.

 

Yoona smiled. "You have told me that once or twice or maybe one hundred times."

 

Yul pulled her in close for a kiss. She then grabbed her hand and took her to the dining room, she pulled a chair out at the dining table for her to sit on.

 

"Tonight's all about you Yoong. Nobody else just you." Yul smiled.

 

"Um Yul before we make this night just about me. Soo asked if you and I would have breakfast with her and Jessi in the morning at the cafe. Can we please go?"

 

"You want to go don't you?"

 

"Yes I'd like to go but only if you want to go too." said Yoong.

 

"Sure why not." 

 

"Great." Yoona said before texting Soo to let her know.

 

"I cooked you lots of food. I guarantee you won't be hungry after dinner." Yul smiled.

 

"Thanks I'm so hungry." she smiled back.

 

They talked for a while after dinner and then it was time for Yuri to give Yoona a massage.

 

"You need to take your clothes off for this massage." said Yul.

 

"Just what type of massage is this?" Yoona giggled.

 

"Trust me you'll love it."

 

Yoona undressed and Yul rubbed massage oil all over her body and then began to massage her.

 

"Do you like it?" Yul asked.

 

"Yes this feels so good."

 

"Your muscles are so tight. Have you been feeling stressed lately?"

 

"I guess with what happened to Soo last night."

 

"Of course I should of known that. So if you're feeling a bit better how about we have that bath now?" 

 

Yuri started running the bath and added some bubble bath to the water.

 

"Hey Yoong, it's ready." 

 

Yoona hopped in while Yuri got undressed. As soon as Yul got in she climbed on top of Yoona and started to kiss her.

 

They made out passionately for some time before they couldn't resist to take it further. After they made love Yuri Yoona's face before saying...

 

"I bet you don't feel so stressed anymore."

 

"No I feel fully satisfied and relaxed right now." Yoona grinned.

 

Yoona's phone started to ring. She went to get out of the bath.

 

"Hey Yoong just leave it. You can call whoever it is back later."

 

But the phone kept ringing.

 

"I should really get it." she said as she got out of the bath.

 

She answered, it was Jessi asking for help with Soo who had just returned home from hospital.

 

"Sure I'll be right there." said Yoona.

 

"I'm just going to help Jessi with Soo. I shouldn't be too long." said Yoona as she rushed to dry herself and get dressed.

 

We just made love and now she's going to take off to help Soo. I really want to believe that she's over her feelings for Soo but it's like she has an extra sparkle whenever she's near Soo or even if she mentions Soo. 

 

I wanted this night to be just about her but now she's racing off to help Soo. Aigoo Yoong, just who is it that you really want.......