Just Friends Or More

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"But I want to be with you right now." Yoona said as she hugged Soo tighter and rested her head against Soo's head.

 

"I think you really just came over here to get away from those topless waitess's." said Soo.

 

Yoona giggled.

 

"Seriously though Yoona, you should head back over to Yuri."

 

"I'm only going back to the table if you come with me."

 

"But you keep talking to me and you're hardly saying anything to Yuri while I'm there." said Soo.

 

"You're my new friend and you're feeling really down tonight and I want to be here for you."

 

"Thank you, I really do appreciate you being here for me, mainly because you give great hugs but there's a girl sitting over there that really likes you so don't waste your time on me over here." said Soo.

 

"You like my hugs?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes I like your hugs now go and see Yuri." Soo smiled.

 

"If you like my hugs so much then I shouldn't let go."

 

Soo then took Yoona's arms off her and turned to face her.

 

"Hey what's wrong, why are you hesitating with Yuri?"

 

"I'm awkward when it comes to stuff like that. I don't know what to do if someone likes me."

 

"Just be yourself." said Soo.

 

"What if that's not enough?"

 

"If that's not enough then she's not the right girl for you. Now go back and see her before she gets annoyed."

 

"Okay." Yoona said as she grabbed hold of Soo's hand to walk back.

 

"No not with me, by yourself." said Soo.

 

Yoona then pouted at her.

 

"I'm not falling for that." Soo smiled.

 

Yoona pouted even more.

 

"Okay fine, I'm coming." Soo grinned.

 

They returned to the table to sit down. 

 

"Did we miss anything while we were gone?" Yoona asked Yuri.

 

"No just more topless waitress's." Yuri smiled.

 

Tae then walked out to start her show. She waved at them all before sitting down at the piano. Once she started to sing Seo and Yuri understood why the other girls wanted them to come see Tae sing.

 

Hyo gently grabbed Seo's hand and began to it.

 

"See I told you she was good." said Hyo.

 

"She's amazing, thanks for bringing me here. It's just a pity she sings while the waitress's are topless." said Seo.

 

"You've got me to look at so you don't need to look at them." Hyo grinned.

 

When Tae finished her set she came to see them all.

 

"You were amazing again." Tiff smiled.

 

"Thanks." said Tae.

 

"So do you want to dance or something?" Yuri asked Yoona.

 

"Um I don't know."

 

"She'd love to." Soo said while she nudged Yoona.

 

Yuri and Yoona walked over to the dance floor.

 

"Do you feel like having a dance?" Hyo asked Seo.

 

"Um okay." Seo said as she took to the dance floor with Hyo.

 

Soo decided to go see Sunny since Tiff and Tae were busy talking to each other.

 

"All of them are coupled up, that just leaves you and me." Soo smiled.

 

"Is that your way of saying that you want me? Wow you got over your crush quickly." Sunny grinned.

 

"No but I'm bored, come dance with me my cute little Sunny bunny." Soo grinned.

 

"Wow you're good with the words Soo but you do know I'm working."

 

"Yes and I'm your customer who's asking you to dance with me. Please my crush broke my heart already don't tell me you're going to break it even more." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

"Okay I guess I can't let a customer down." Sunny smiled as she grabbed Soo by the hand and lead her to the dance floor.

 

"I guess we should go dance as well." Tae said to Tiff.

 

All of them were now dancing.

 

Tae started laughing. "Sunny-ah you look so short next to Soo."

 

"So do you." said Sunny.

 

"You're making out like I'm really tall but it's you two who are really short." Soo grinned.

 

"No we're average height, you're just really tall." Tae grinned.

 

"It's okay Soo, if the shorties are going to tease you then I'll dance with you." said Yoona.

 

"See at least someone's nice to me." Soo smiled at Yoona.

 

They all continued dancing for another half hour before they headed home. When they got back Hyo began to walk Seo to her apartment.

 

Meanwhile Yuri, Yoona and Soo got into the elevator. Yuri pressed for floor one and Soo went to press for floor five before Yoona pushed her hand away.

 

"I want to talk to you before you go home." said Yoona.

 

Does she just want to talk to Sooyoung or is there something more going on between them, thought Yuri.

 

So the three of them got out at floor one. 

 

"You walk with Yuri to her door and I'll just wait at your door." said Soo who didn't want to get in the way of them saying goodnight to each other.

 

When they reached Yuri's door.

 

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight." said Yuri.

 

"Thanks for asking me out."

 

"So um maybe we could go out somewhere again soon?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah sure, well I better go. Goodnight Yuri."

 

"Night Yoona."

 

Yoona then walked over to Soo.

 

"What are you doing asking me to your floor when you're saying goodbye to Yuri. What if she wanted to kiss you or something." said Soo.

 

"She didn't kiss me though."

 

"Well she's not going to kiss you with me standing here is she." said Soo.

 

"Stop worrying about me and Yuri. Now you're going to meet me for breakfast tomorrow arn't you?"

 

"Um I don't know." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because what if Jessica turns up with her girlfriend. I don't think I'm ready to see that yet." said Soo.

 

"Well your going to see Jessica with her girlfriend eventually so you may as well be with me when you do."

 

"Maybe." said Soo.

 

"Just a maybe? You better come."

 

"Maybe." Soo smiled.

 

"Anway I'll be waiting for you." said Yoona.

 

"Okay fine wait for me and maybe you'll see me." Soo grinned.

 

Yoona grinned back at her.

 

"So would you like me to take you back to your apartment?" Yoona asked.

 

"No it's okay but thanks for offering. Maybe I'll see you in the morning, goodnight." Soo smiled.

 

"Goodnight Soo and I better see you in the morning waiting in the cafe for me." Yoona smiled.

 

Meanwhile Hyo walked with Seo to her apartment on Floor two.

 

"Did you enjoy your night?" Hyo asked.

 

"I really did thanks."

 

"So would you come out on another date with me?"

 

"I'd really like that." Seo smiled.

 

"Well I'm coming to see you at the library tomorrow anyway."

 

"Oh yeah, I'll have the new books out ready for you to look at." said Seo.

 

"Thanks, so would it be alright for me to give you that longer kiss now?"

 

"Um yes." Seo smiled.

 

Hyo then leant in and kissed Seo slowly for a long time. They both smiled at each other when they finished.

 

"So Library girl, I'll see you tomorrow then." Hyo grinned.

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon.....

 

 

"Thanks for walking me back to my apartment." said Tiff.

 

"That's okay, um do you think I could come in and say hello to Prince?"

 

"Of course you can come in." Tiff said as she unlocked her door.

 

Tae picked up Prince straight away.

 

"Did you miss your mummy, huh prince did you?" Tae asked Prince.

 

"Would you like a drink or something?" Tiff asked.

 

"No I really should get going. Are you okay to be by yourself tonight?"

 

"Yes I'm okay and thanks again Tae for letting me see what Jiyoon was really doing behind my back."

 

"It may not feel like it right now but you'll end up with someone way better than her. Just give it time." said Tae.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung...... 

 

 

"Seohyun's so nice, looks like you picked a good one." said Soo.

 

"I noticed that Yoona was hanging off you most of the night."

 

"I think she was just wanting to make sure I was okay."

 

"So what are you going to do with Jessica now that you know she has a girlfriend."

 

"Well I can't do anything can I." said Soo.

 

"Don't give up that easily. If you like her that much don't give in."

 

"Well I'm not the type to make moves on someone when thay already have a girlfriend."

 

"I know but you can still try to talk to her when you see her so that you'll be on her mind." said Hyo.

 

"I guess you're right but I don't know if I can handle seeing her with her girlfriend all the time."

 

 

The next morning......

 

 

Yoona headed to the cafe hoping to meet Soo for breakfast. She walked over to greet Yuri.

 

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes I did thanks. So um Yoona did you want to go out with me tonight?" Yuri asked.

 

"Oh um I can't tonight sorry but maybe another night."

 

"Are you working tonight?"

 

"No it's just I already have plans." said Yoona.

 

"Well would you be free tomorrow night?"

 

"Sure that should be fine." 

 

"Great I'll organise something for us to do and get back to you." Yuri said with a smile.

 

Yoona sat and waited at a table. Her phone beeped with a text from Soo :

 

 

Hi Yoona,

I'm so sorry but I won't be meeting

you for breakfast. I'm not ready to

see Jessica with her girlfriend yet.

Please forgive me.

Soo.

 

 

Oh poor Soo, thought Yoona. Well if she won't come to me then I'll go to her.

 

Yoona then ordered some breakfast and coffee to take up to Soo. When it was ready she headed up to her apartment. Then knocked on her door. 

 

"I bought breakfast for you." Yoona said with a smile.

 

"Really? Thank you Yoona. Here come in." Soo smiled.

 

They sat down at the dining table to eat.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't go to the cafe."

 

"You can't avoid her forever but just for today I understand." said Yoona.

 

They happily talked while eating their breakfast.

 

"So are you free tonight?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um yes."

 

"Well you're not now because you and I are going out for dinner." Yoona smiled.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"You're going to love it. It's an all you can eat buffet but the food is really awesome Soo."

 

"Wow sounds like a place I want to get to know a whole lot better."

 

"Good, well I guess I should get ready for work."

 

"Hey Yoona thanks for bringing me breakfast. Um did you happen to see Jessica at the cafe?"

 

"No she wasn't there when I was there."

 

"Oh okay well have a good day at work and I'll see you tonight." Soo smiled.

 

 

Jessica and Seungyeon.......

 

 

 

 

"I'm so happy that you're back beautiful." Jessi said.

 

"I really wish I didn't have to go away so much." said Seungyeon.

 

"It's okay you can't help it, you need to go away for your job.

 

"I know but still."

 

"Well let's just make the most of the times when you are with me." Jessi said before kissing Seungyeon for a long time.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany......

 

 

Tae knocked on Tiff's door. 

 

"HI Tae."

 

"Hey I just wanted to check that you are okay." 

 

"I'm feeling surprisingly happy." Tiff smiled.

 

"Good, hey did you want to come to my place for dinner tonight? I remember you saying that you wanted to check our penthouse out."

 

"Of course I'll come. What do you want me to bring?" Tiff asked.

 

"Nothing, oh wait you have to bring that cute little white fluffy thing with you." Tae said while pointing at Prince.

 

"You sure it's okay to bring Prince?"

 

"Yes if you don't have Prince with you then I won't let you in the door." Tae smiled.

 

"Oh so it's really Prince that you want to ask over and not me."

 

"No that's not what I meant. I want you and Prince to come over." Tae smiled.

 

Tiff smiled back at her.

 

 

Later on that day.......

 

 

Soo returned back to the apartment complex after a photo shoot. She couldn't believe who she saw coming out through the revolving door.

 

"Seungyeon-ah." she called out.

 

"Soo, oh my god." she said as she gave Soo a friendly hug.

 

"I haven't seen you for so long." said Soo.

 

"I know it's been too long. I've been doing so much overseas modelling. I'm away a lot but I really am enjoying it."

 

"I'm so happy for you. I knew you were going to be a star." Soo smiled.

 

"Thanks Soo but you know you're still my favourite photographer. I know you had your reasons to turn down that offer to be my official photographer in Paris but I really wish that you had come with me."

 

"I know I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to do it at the time."

 

"It's okay, so what are you doing here Soo?" 

 

"I live here. What are you doing here?"

 

"I live here too."

 

"Wow really, I'm amazed we haven't run into each other before now." said Soo.

 

"I've been away, so I've only spent one night here."

 

"It's really good here, the park is so close and there's some great restaurants near by. There's also a great cafe in here too."

 

"I know my girlfriend and I had a late breakfast there this morning." said Seungyeon.

 

"Maybe we could catch up for breakfast there one morning?"

 

"For sure, how about tomorrow morning?" Seungyeon asked.

 

"Okay sounds great."

 

"Did you want to bring your girlfriend too?" asked Seungyeon.

 

"Oh I don't have one."

 

"Choi Sooyoung I can't believe that you're single? You always have girls chasing after you."

 

"The girls that chase after me are normally the girls I don't want. But there's a really beautiful girl that lives at this apartment complex that I've fallen for but she's already taken." said Soo.

 

"Well hopefully she breaks up with her girlfriend and ends up with you." she smiled.

 

"I can only hope."

 

"Well I really need to head off to a photo shoot. I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast. You can bring a friend with you if you want." said Seungyeon.

 

"Okay maybe I will. So what's your girlfriends name?" Soo asked.

 

"Jessica .....................