One Step Closer

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

 

 

"I think that's my girlfriend sitting over there with her hands all over some girl." Tiffany said in anger.

 

"Where?" asked Hyo.

 

"Over there." Tiff pointed before standing up and storming over to her girlfriend's table.

 

"Oh hell yeah there's going to be a fight." Hyo said before Soo whacked her on the arm.

 

"Jeon Jiyoon, what the hell is going on here?" Tiff snapped.

 

"Oh hey honey, it's not what it looks like. This is my client and she's going through a tough time right now so I was just comforting her." said Jiyoon.

 

"Oh sorry then I didn't know."

 

"Hey let's go talk over there for a minute." said Jiyoon.

 

Tiff followed her to a quieter area.

 

"Why the hell are you hanging out in a place like this?" Jiyoon asked angrily.

 

"I'm here with some new friends I made from my apartment complex." 

 

"You didn't ask me if you could go out."

 

"Well why do I need your permission to go out?" asked Tiff.

 

"We have this discussion all the time. You're my girlfriend and if you want to go out then you need my permission first."

 

"Well you're here and you didn't ask my permission."

 

"Honey I'm not trying to control you, I just want to keep you safe." said Jiyoon.

 

"One of my new friends owns this place so she invited us along. So I'm sure I'll be safe."

 

Oh my god she knows the owner. I hope she doesn't become good friends with the owner because then she'd find out how many times I come to this place and with how many other girls I come here with, Jiyoon thought worriedly.

 

"Look Honey, I really don't think this is the type of place you should be hanging out in. I mean what would your Dad think if he knew you were in a place like this." said Jiyoon.

 

"If my Dad knew why I was here he wouldn't mind."

 

"Anyway I'm not going to argue with you about it, you need to go home now." 

 

"No, I'm trying to make new friends. You're never available to go out with me so I really need to make new friends." Tiffany explained.

 

"Well how about you make some decent friends that don't come to places like this huh?" Jiyoon snapped at her.

 

"They don't normally come to places like this either."

 

"Honey come on, you'll get a bad reputation if you stay here. Why don't you and I go and have a bit of fun in my car before you catch a taxi home." Jiyoon said before her finger over Tiffany's lips.

 

"No I never go out. I want to spend time with my new friends."

 

"So you're turning down hot in a car with me just so you can make some new friends?"

 

"Um yes because you said you had to be there for your client so I want to be there for my new friends." Tiff said before she went to walk away.

 

Jiyoon then grabbed her by the arm.

 

"Fine stay here tonight but don't let me ever see you back in this club again." she said abruptly.

 

Tiff didn't say anything to her and then walked back to the others at their table in the Piano Lounge.

 

"So did you break up with her?" Hyo asked.

 

"No."

 

"Are you okay Tiffany?" Soo asked caringly.

 

"Yeah she's just here with one of her clients."

 

"Oh so it's okay to have your hands all over one of your clients like that." Hyo said sarcastically before Soo nudged her with her elbow.

 

"She's having a tough time at the moment so Jiyoon is just comforting her." Tiff explained.

 

"You really need to go to the bathroom and wipe the word gullible off your forehead." said Hyo.

 

"Why do you think she's lying?" Tiff asked.

 

Hyo just sat there shaking her head. She was restraining herself from telling Tiff what she really thought because she promised Soo that she wouldn't scare any of her new friends off, so she stayed silent.

 

"Anyway Taeyeon's heading our way." said Soo.

 

Taeyeon greeted them and met Yoona and Hyo for the first time.

 

"I guess I should go start my show now." said Tae.

 

"Good luck." Tiff smiled at her.

 

She said thanks before she sat down at the piano to start her set.

 

 

 

 

All the girls were blown away with Tae's amazing voice when she started to sing. After her set was finished she came to see them.

 

"That was amazing Taeyeon." Tiff smiled.

 

"Like really wow, who knew such a big voice could come out of such a small per......." said Soo.

 

"Taeyeon cut her off. "Hey I'm not that small." 

 

"You're not that tall either." Soo smiled cheekily.

 

Tae grinned back at her.

 

Sunny walked over with a topless waitress who was holding a tray full of drinks.

 

"Here's some free drinks for you all, so drink up everyone." Sunny smiled.

 

When the waitress leant over to put the drinks on the table. Yoona got a fright when she turned to see a right in front of her face.

 

Soo got an attack of the giggles after seeing the look on Yoona's face. Yoona hit Soo playfully.

 

"Oh my god I wish I had my camera with me right now. You should of seen the look on your face." Soo laughed.

 

"I bet you wouldn't be laughing if it was you that had a hanging in front of your face." Yoona smiled.

 

As Sunny walked away. Hyo grabbed Soo and raced up to Sunny.

 

"Um Soo and I wanted to ask you something about one of your customers." said Hyo.

 

"Sure what do you want to know?"

 

"See that chick sitting over there at that table." Hyo pointed to Jiyoon.

 

"Yes."

 

"Does she come here a lot?" 

 

"Yes she's a bit of a player that one. She normally has a different girl with her everytime." said Sunny.

 

"Oh fudge." said Soo.

 

"We don't have any fudge here Soo." said Sunny.

 

"No Soo just says that instead of the F word." Hyo explained.

 

"Oh why what's wrong?" Sunny asked Soo.

 

"That girl you were talking about is Tiffany's girlfriend."

 

"What really? Oh fudge then." Sunny copied Soo's saying.

 

"We need to tell her." said Hyo.

 

"I don't want to break Tiffany's heart." said Soo sadly.

 

"If I knew her better I would tell her but we only just met today and that would be kind of awkward to tell her." said Sunny.

 

"I guess we don't say anything for now and hope she see's it for herself." said Hyo.

 

Jiyoon then left the club with the girl she was with.

 

"And who doesn't say goodbye to their girlfriend before they leave. I wonder what Tiffany see's in her." said Soo.

 

Meanwhile Yoona had felt like the odd one out left at the table with Tiff and Tae. The two of them were talking constantly but weren't including Yoona in their conversation.

 

Soo and Hyo returned to the table.

 

"So did you have anymore encounters with any s while we were gone." Soo said to Yoona cheekily.

 

Yoona smiled at her.

 

After another hour all the girls caught a taxi home except for Sunny who needed to stay at work. They all piled out of the taxi.

 

"Yes awesome nobody else is around right now. Hey can you guys help me fulfil a dream of mine?" Soo asked.

 

"Think carefully before you say yes to her because she comes up with some crazy dreams." Hyo teased.

 

"What do you want to do Soo?" Tiff asked.

 

"That revolving door has four entry points. I want all of us to get in there and run around in it as fast as we can."

 

The other girls laughed at her.

 

"See I warned you she has crazy ideas." said Hyo.

 

"I'm prepared to run around like an idiot to make your dream come true." Yoona smiled.

 

"Me too." Tiffany grinned.

 

"You're my best friend how can I say no." Hyo smiled.

 

Tae just stood there.

 

"Hey my cute little vocal queen don't you want my dream to come true?" Soo asked Tae.

 

"Um you already have four people to run around with you."

 

"But you're so small you can share one of the entries with me." Soo poked her tongue out at her.

 

"Soo you better start running in that door now before I kick your ." Tae smiled.

 

All of the girls got inside the revolving door, Tae shared with Soo. They all ran as fast as they could in circles to make Soo's crazy dream come true. 

 

They were all having so much fun that they started getting the giggles until the security guard walked over.

 

"Excuse me girls, for safety reasons I'll need you to stop doing that please."

 

"Oh sorry sir, it was my idea. Are you sure you don't want to join us? It's so much fun." Soo said.

 

"It does look like fun but I don't want to lose my job." he smiled at Soo.

 

The girls walked happily inside and they talked about their fun night and started teasing Yoona about the s in her face again.

 

"I'm so happy to make new friends. Thanks for going out with me tonight." Tiff smiled happily.

 

"Let's go to Land again sometime." Hyo smiled.

 

"Haha I'll have to tell Sunny you've got a new name for her club." Tae grinned.

 

They all said goodnight and headed to their apartments.

 

In the morning Yoona headed to the cafe as usual for breakfast.

 

"Good morning Yuri." 

 

"Hey there Yoona. Is it time for breakfast and coffee for you?"

 

"Yes I'll just go sit down." Yoona smiled.

 

Sooyoung then walked over to the cafe.

 

"Soo." Yoona called out to her.

 

"Hi Yoona." she smiled.

 

"Come sit with me?"

 

"Oh I already had breakfast at home, I was just going to get a coffee. Are you having breakfast?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well I guess it won't hurt for me to have two breakfast's." Soo smiled as she sat down at the table with Yoona.

 

After a few minutes Yuri walked over with their coffee's.

 

"Hey Yuri this is Sooyoung. She lives here as well." 

 

"Oh Hi, are you two like um you know..... together?" Yuri asked.

 

"She's not my girlfriend if that's what your asking." Yoona smiled.

 

"Not that it's any of my business." said Yuri.

 

"By the way you make great coffee." Soo smiled at her.

 

"Thank you." Yuri smiled before walking away.

 

"She likes you." Soo said.

 

"What?"

 

"That Yuri she likes you it's so obvious." Soo grinned.

 

"Really you think so?"

 

"Yes and do you like her?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Yoona just smiled back at her.

 

The waitress then leant over to put their meals on the table.

 

"At least she has clothes on." Soo grinned.

 

"I'll never be able to unsee those s from last night." Yoona giggled.

 

"Oh my god don't look now but that girl is coming that I told you about." said Soo excitedly.

 

Yoona looked at Jessica.

 

"You're making it obvious. Just act cool like me." said Soo.

 

"It's okay she didn't notice me looking at her but she just sat at the table right behind you." said Yoona.

 

"What..... oh my god she's so close......."

 

"Wow you really have got a huge crush on her haven't you." Yoona smiled.

 

Yoona and Soo started eating the fruit on their plates when Soo grabbed a grape.

 

"Hey can you do that trick when you throw a grape in the air and catch it in your mouth?" Soo asked.

 

"Yep watch me." said Yoona as she threw the grape into the air and then caught it in .

 

"Wow very impressive, but watch me I'm going to throw it higher than you." Soo smiled before launching it into the air. But she threw it a bit too hard and it ended up landing on the table where Jessica was sitting.

 

Soo turned around embarrassingly when she realized what she had done. Jessica then turned around to face her.

 

"Um I believe this is yours." Jessi said.

 

"Oh um yes.... um I'm sorry.......um like really um really sorry." Soo said as her face became more red with emabarrassment.

 

Jessi grinned at her and then turned back around.

 

Soo turned to look at Yoona then covered her face with her hands.

 

"I can't believe I just did that." Soo said.

 

"Well at least she talked to you." Yoona laughed.

 

"Yeah but she probably thinks I'm a complete idiot." said Sooyoung.

 

After they finished breakfast they went to say goodbye to Yuri and filled her in on their night out. Before they left....

 

"Nice to meet you Sooyoung." Yuri smiled.

 

"Would you like to come out with us next time we go?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes I'd like that, I'm not sure I want to see all those s but you said your friend has a great voice so yeah count me in." 

 

As they were walking out Soo found herself in a trance staring at her crush and not concentrating on where she was walking and she tripped over the chair across from Jessica and fell to the ground.

 

"Oh my god Soo are you okay?" Yoona asked.

 

Jessica got up and then both her and Yoona helped Soo back up.

 

"Here sit down." Jessica said as she pulled the chair out for her to sit on.

 

Soo couldn't believe that she had made a fool of herself in front of this beautiful girl again. She felt her cheeks burn up again with embarrassment.

 

Jessica noticed Sooyoung's bright red cheeks.

 

"Hey you don't have to feel embarrassed. Everyone trips over every now and then. Are you okay cause your knee looks really red and sore." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung was in shock that her crush was actually talking to her. Jessica touched her knee and Soo winced in pain.

 

"Sorry it's really sore isn't it?"

 

"Uummmm yeesssss." Soo stumbled.

 

Yoona was a nurse and could easily treat Soo but she didn't want to spoil the moment Soo was having with her crush.

 

"It might be best for you to go back to your apartment and rest your knee for a while." Jessi said.

 

"Maybe your girlfriend could help me take you to your apartment." said Jessi.

 

"Oh no we're just friends but I can help you." said Yoona

 

"Okay well let's help her then." said Jessi.

 

"Alright." said Yoona who knew Soo would be so happy that her crush was going to help her.

 

Sooyoung couldn't muster up any words to say to Jessica. She didn't talk the whole way to her apartment.

 

Once they reached Soo's door. She managed to get out a thank you to Jessica.

 

"That's okay just try to be more careful next time. I remember you fell off your chair yesterday too." said Jessi.

 

"Oh you saw that. I was hoping nobody saw me do that." Soo said sheepishly.

 

"It was a bit hard to miss." Jessi smiled.

 

Jessi turned around to walk off when Yoona said.

 

"Her name's Sooyoung by the way."

 

"Oh I'm glad to know your name cause I was thinking of just calling you clumsy." Jessi grinned.

 

Soo smiled back at her. 

 

As Jessi went to turn around again.

 

"Excuse me um I was just wondering what your name is?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh sorry I'm Jessica."

 

"Hi Jessica I'm Yoona. You know if your ever having breakfast while Soo and I are in the cafe, you're more than welcome to sit with us." 

 

"Okay thanks, I might do that sometime. Well nice to meet you both, bye." Jessi smiled.


Once the elevator door closed....

 

"Woohoo!!!" Soo called out happily while skipping around in excitement.

 

Yoona laughed at her before.

 

"Um Soo your knee isn't looking to sore now while you're skipping around like that." she grinned.

 

 

Later that afternoon.......

 

 

Hyo was returning from a personal training session while Seo was returning from the Library. They both headed to the revolving door at the same time but Seo was trying to read her book while walking and she bumped straight into Hyo.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry." said Seo.

 

Hyo looked up at her and just stood staring. She wasn't sure why but she found herself feeling extremely attracted to this girl.

 

"Are you okay?" Seo asked.

 

"Um yeah of course um you're that library girl arn't you." 

 

"Yes you came in yesterday right."

 

"Yes."

 

"So are you really into fitness or something?" Seo asked.

 

"I'm a personal trainer."

 

"Oh you know we got a new delivery of fitness books that arrived today. You should come to the library tomorrow and have a look at them." Seo smiled.

 

"Um yeah I will thanks."

 

"Okay see you tomorrow then."

 

"Um wait I'm Hyoyeon by the way."

 

"I like your name, I'm Seohyun."

 

"Um I kind of like your name too." Hyo smiled.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was waiting inside near the entrance for her girlfriend Jiyoon to arrive. She was coming over to have dinner with Tiffany. When she walked through the door she headed over to Tiff.

 

"Hi." Tiff said before she gave Jiyoon a kiss.

 

"Why have you got that mutt with you. Can't we have some alone time without your silly dog around?"

 

Tae was walking past and heard what Tiff's girlfriend just said. What a rude so and so, thought Tae. Sunny told me all about this girlfriend of Tiffany's and I don't like her surely Tiff deserves someone who treats her better.

 

"Sorry I couldn't help but overhear you talking. Um I'll babysit Prince for you if you want Tiffany." Tae said.

 

"Thanks but Prince can stay."

 

"No the dog's not staying it'll just get in the way." Jiyoon said as she grabbed Prince out of Tiff's arms and passed her to Tae.

 

Tiff looked sad.

 

"Don't worry I'll look after him well." said Tae.

 

"I know you will." said Tiff.

 

"By the way I'm Taeyeon and I'm one of your girlfriend's new friends. And just in case you didn't know already, you're really rude and you don't deserve to have her as your girlfriend." said Tae before she walked off with Prince.

 

"What a ! And you call her a friend of yours?" ...................