Get Out Of My Life

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"But........... aigoo......... Yuri everything's not fine." Jessi said sadly.

 

"Why?"

 

"I knew that I was in love with Sooyoungie but I didn't realize just how much I was in love with her until now. I miss her ....... I miss her so much and I'm so far away from her right now and I desperately want to kiss her so that the last person to kiss her lips is me and not Yoona."

 

"Oh.......... well you should fly to Paris with me then."

 

"You're going to Paris?" Jessi asked with surprise.

 

"Yes Yoona asked if I would go there to be with her. So I'll talk to my boss today and find out when I can finish and then I'll be on the next possible flight over. So Jessi if you're missing Soo that much then go to Paris to be with her."

 

"I can't though. I'm so busy with work at the moment."

 

"Well what happens when you're sick, are you telling me that nobody's capable of covering your work for you?" Yuri asked.

 

"For a short time they could but not for two months." 

 

"Then go for a short time. At least you'd get to spend some time with her and then you could make sure that you're the last kiss on her lips."

 

"I'd have to work it in around a weekend and I could probably only go for five days at the most."

 

"It's still five days with your Sooyoungie that you wouldn't of had if you didn't go." said Yuri.

 

"You're right, I'll sort something out today and then I'll call you later to see what date you'll be finishing at the cafe but please don't tell Sooyoungie about this, I don't want to get her hopes up if I can't go."

 

"I won't say anything but maybe if you can go you could make your visit a surprise."

 

"Ooh yes maybe I will." said Jessi.

 

"But for now Jessi you need to call her because Yoona said that Soo is really upset about you not talking to her."

 

"I will but I can't call her now cause she'll be asleep."

 

"Just call her anyway, I mean you didn't sleep well so she's not going to be sleeping well either but I'm sure she'll sleep a lot better after she's finished talking to you." Yuri smiled.

 

"That's true." she said as she grabbed her phone.

 

"I have to get to work but call me later once you know if you can get some time off."

 

After their goodbye's Yuri went to work and Jessi called Soo. The phone rang for ages before Soo woke up enough to realize it was her phone ringing. She reached for her phone and her heart sped up when she saw it was Jessi calling :

 

 

"Hello Jessi is that you?"

 

"Yes Sooyoungie it's me."

 

"I love you and I'm so sorry that what I did upset you." said Soo.

 

"Yes it did upset me but it's my fault for giving you permission in the first place. I didn't think it through properly and then when I did think about it more I realized that Yoona would be your last kiss instead of me."

 

"I'm really sorry Jessi, if I could fly home tomorrow and make your kiss the last on my lips then I would but sadly I can't."

 

"I know but since you can't do that, you need to give me two more hints to help me find some more of your special notes."

 

"Okay I think that's the least I can do since I did kiss someone else and you seem to be struggling with finding my notes." said Soo.

 

"Well I don't think I'll struggle with your notes after tomorrow." she smiled to herself.

 

"Why what's happening tomorrow?"

 

"My cleaner comes and I'm sure she'll find most of your notes."

 

"No Jessi your cleaner can't find the notes because you need to know where the notes are found otherwise they won't make sense." Soo explained.

 

"Okay well I'll cancel her this week but I need to find them all before she comes to clean next week and if I don't my super sweet girlfriend will have to tell me where they all are."

 

"Alright if you haven't found them all by next week then I'll tell you where they are."

 

"Yay! Thank you but can you please tell me my two new hints now?"

 

"Well because I upset you so much with me kissing Yoona and all, I'll just tell you straight up. There's one in the pocket of the billiard table and there's one underneath your rug in the second lounge room." Soo explained.

 

"I never use that billiard table so why did you put it there?"

 

Soo laughed. "I put it there so it would be hard for you to find and I obviously picked a good place then."

 

"I'm going to find these notes now but just remember you're not allowed to kiss anyone else now except me." Jessi said.

 

"Not even on the cheek?"

 

"Yes you can kiss on the cheek but that's all."

 

"Okay fair enough."

 

"Now you can get back to sleep, I love you Sooyoungie. Please always have me on your mind because you're always on mine."

 

"Hey sleeping beauty you are always on my mind. I love you too and if I could hug and kiss you right now I would but I can't so I'll just pretend that my pillow is you instead."

 

"Sooyoungie don't start making out with your pillow." Jessi said before giggling.

 

"Haha you think you're funny don't you?"

 

"Yep." she laughed.

 

When Soo put her phone down she noticed Yoona staring at her.

 

"Well?" Yoona asked.

 

"Jessi's talking to me again." Soo said with a huge smile.

 

"Yes now I can have my happy Youngie back again." said Yoona.

 

"I'm sorry if our phone call woke you up."

 

"Don't worry I'm just happy that you two are back to normal again." Yoona smiled.

 

Meanwhile Jessi had gone to find the two special notes that Soo told her about. She grabbed the one from the billiard table first :

 

I've never seen you ever use this table

before. So how about we use it for some

other fun activities when I return. xxx

 

 

Jessi grinned then went to her second lounge room and looked under the rug :

 

I still love you even though I got rug burn

from making love with you on here. But it was

so worth getting the rug burn for. I love you

Jessi  xxx

 

 

Tae and Sunny......

 

 

"So you've got another meeting with your agent today?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"Is there something you're not telling me because you've had so many meetings with him lately?"

 

"No we're just talking about normal stuff." said Tae.

 

"Tae I've told you before that if a better offer comes up then I want you to take it. I don't expect you to keep singing at the piano bar in front of topless waitresses your whole life."

 

"There are no better offers being put to me by my agent and anyway I enjoy performing at the piano bar."

 

But Tae wasn't telling the truth she had in fact been offered a nine month contract to perform six nights a week in a Las Vegas Hotel. She told her agent that it wasn't a good time for her to be accepting such an offer even though deep down she knew it would be an awesome opportunity for her.

 

She didn't want to leave Sunny while she was going through so much trouble with Hyomin and she couldn't imagine leaving the new love of her life Tiffany behind for nine months either.

 

"Well if anything does come your way don't you dare turn it down because of me." said Sunny.

 

"I know you keep telling me that a thousand times. Anyway I need to get going, see you later Sunny-ah."

 

 

Yuri and Jessi.....

 

 

Jessi called Yuri :

 

"Hi Jessi did you get some time off?"

 

"Yes five days off but I can't go for another two weeks. What did your boss say?"

 

"She said I could finish in a week and that she wants me to come back to work for her after I get back."

 

"Wow Yuri that's great. Well I'll just have to arrive the week after you but I'm still so excited that I'll get to see my Sooyoungie soon."

 

"She'll be so happy to see you. I'll go ahead and book my ticket then."

 

"Okay and Yuri could you please not tell Soo that I'm coming because I think I'll make it a surprise visit like you suggested."

 

"My lips are sealed, I promise I won't tell her."

 

 

That night - Seo and Hyo......

 

 

Seo and Taekwoon had come up with the idea to have their parents over for dinner with their true loves Hyoyeon and Hyuk. Their parents agreed to come to dinner but they didn't know that Hyo and Hyuk would be there also.

 

Seo decided to have the dinner at Hyo's apartment because that's where she was staying while Soo was away plus she wanted her family to see where Hyo lived.

 

Taekwoon and Hyuk arrived an hour early to help them with their preparations. The four of them were getting on so well and they all hoped that they could convince the families to put a stop to the arranged marriage.

 

Their families arrived at the same time. Seo welcomed them into Hyo's home.

 

"Your apartment is lovely." Seo's mum commented.

 

"Thanks." Hyo said happily.

 

"Not to be rude to you Hyuk but Taekwoon you know we don't approve of your relationship so why would you invite us to a dinner with both of you here together?" said Mrs. Jung.

 

"Because he's my boyfriend. Mum when will you see just how much I'm in love with him?" You want me to marry Seohyun but she's already in love with her girlfriend too. Can't we both just be with the one's we truly love?" he asked.

 

"No you can't because for us it's too shameful for you to be in love with another boy. How could you do that to us?" said Mr. Jung.

 

"Well it's not shameful to me. I'm so happy and so in love with Hyuk. Please just let us be happy."

 

"No you'll marry Seohyun as planned and the wedding will be in three months so you may as well end your relationship with Hyuk now." said Mrs. Jung.

 

"No Seohyun is a lovely girl but we're both already happy with different partners. We could never make a marriage work when we're both in love with other people."

 

"Well the marriage is still going ahead and we're not staying here a moment longer." Mr and Mrs Jung then stormed out of the apartment.

 

They all looked at each other in shock.

 

"Are we seriously going to get married in three months?" Seo asked looking at her parents.

 

"Yes darling we were going to tell you that later tonight." Seo's mum said.

 

Seo took off to Hyo's bedroom in tears.

 

"Um I'll be back." Hyo said before taking off after Seo.

 

Seo was lying on her tummy on the bed crying into a pillow.

 

"Hey library girl, it'll be okay. We've still got three months left to change their minds."

 

"They're not going to change their minds Hyo....... in three months I'll be someone else's wife........ this is so not fair why can't I be with you?"

 

"Well if they make you get married then you are going to be an unfaithful wife cause I'm not ending what we have even if you do have to marry him." said Hyo.

 

"You would stick by me?"

 

"Of course I would. I love you and I'm not going to share you with anyone not even your husband."

 

"This is all one big mess. I'm so sorry to put you through all of this." said Seo.

 

"I want us to stay together even if you do have to get married. Yes it is a big mess but I just can't give up on us Seo. I love you too much."

 

 

Tiffany.......

 

 

Tiff returned home from work with Prince. She opened her apartment door and headed to her bedroom to get changed. She walked into her room to find Jiyoon laying on her bed .

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Tiff yelled.

 

"I told you that I'd see you again real soon. Baby I know you want me, just climb on top and I promise you won't be disappointed."

 

"No what the f**k are you even doing in my apartment. Get out! Get out right now!!" Tiff shouted.

 

"I've still got my key for this apartment. You never asked for it back so that means you wanted me to come back one day."

 

"No Jiyoon it doesn't mean that at all, it just means I forgot to ask you to give me the key back. Now get out! Just leave, I want you out of my life forever."

 

Tae arrived back from her meeting and headed straight to Tiff's apartment cause she knew her girlfriend would be back from work. The front door was unlocked so she let herself in.

 

Jiyoon didn't get up from the bed instead she just spread her legs apart. "Tiff you know you want this so bad right now. Look baby you can't even take your eyes of it."

 

"Close your legs and get off my bed now!" Tiff said angrily.

 

Tae heard voices coming from the bedroom so she made her way there.

 

"Come on Tiff, get on this bed and f**k me now." Jiyoon said as Tae walked in the room.

 

"What the hell is going on?" Tae yelled...........