Time To Go

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Yoona then stepped forward and made her wish. She wished that she knew who her true feelings belonged to, Yuri or Sooyoung.

 

"That must of been some wish you made." said Yuri.

 

"Why?"

 

"You looked like you were concentrating so hard, like you desperately want the wish to come true. So now I really want to know what your wish is."

 

"You know I'm not going to tell you."

 

"Yes I know but it was worth a try." Yuri grinned.

 

Why is life so complicated, or why is it that I'm making my life so complicated right now, thought Yoona. Is it really that hard for me to figure out which girl my heart truly beats for.

 

Yuri then grabbed hold of Yoona's hand and they continued to walk home. When they reached their floor. "So I guess I'll see you in the morning." said Yul.

 

"Oh you're not going to stay over?" Yoona asked.

 

"Do you want me to stay over?"

 

"Yul this will be our last night together for a long time. So yes I'd love you to stay over."

 

 

Jessi and Soo......

 

 

Soo got into bed and lay next to Jessi. After a minute of lying there without Jessi saying a word to her she turned to face her.

 

"Hey why arn't you talking to me anymore?" Soo asked.

 

Jessi grabbed her pillow and put it over her face.

 

"Jessi please, you've barely talked to me since we made love in the pool. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Soo asked.

 

Jessi still didn't respond, Soo then lifted the pillow off her face and saw that Jessi's face was covered in tears.

 

"Jessi please don't cry. I haven't left yet I'm still here with you." Soo then grabbed the box of tissues and gently dabbed the tears on Jessi's face.

 

"I love you and it's breaking my heart to see you this upset. I'm sorry I shouldn't of agreed to go away." Soo said sadly.

 

"I'm......... I'm sorry for not talking but...... it's all just sinking in with me now. Two months.........two long months I..... I .....don't know what I'll do without you."

 

"I'm going to call you and skype you and I'll send photo's to you everyday. I promise that whenever I get the chance I'll contact you." said Soo.

 

"You better keep that promise Sooyoungie otherwise I might just go crazy."

 

"I'll be going just as crazy while I'm in Paris away from you. So you know I'll keep that promise."

 

"Could you please just hug me all night long." Jessi said as she rolled over and faced away from Soo.

 

Soo moved closer then spooned Jessi and put her arm around her. 

 

 

In the morning.......

 

 

After they both woke, Yuri gently Yoona's hair. "Did you want to go to the cafe for breakfast?" Yul asked.

 

"I'm not feeling hungry. Let's just stay here in bed together until I have to get ready." said Yoona.

 

"I don't believe it, you're not hungry? Are you feeling sick?"

 

Yoona smiled at her. "No I just want to lie here with you. I'll eat when I'm on the plane."

 

"You and Soo on a flight together, will the airline have enough food for the other passengers once you two have finished eating." Yuri grinned.

 

"You're not funny Yul."

 

Meanwhile...... Jessi was still asleep, Soo took the opportunity to do something special for Jessi.

 

After Soo finished her surprise she went back to the bedroom where she found Jessi still sleeping, Soo decided to have a shower.

 

Soo got dressed after her shower and walked out of the bathroom. She climbed onto the bed to wake up Jessi. She placed a soft kiss on Jessi's lips.

 

"Wake up sleeping beauty." she said as she brushed her finger across Jessi's lips because she knew this made Jessi ticklish.

 

Jessi slowly opened her eyes.

 

"I thought you were never going to wake up." said Soo.

 

Jessi looked at the time. It was just before ten.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier. You have to leave soon." Jessi said feeling flustered.

 

"Because my sleeping beauty needs her sleep. Don't forget I've packed my bags already so all we have to do is get them from  my place and that won't take long." Soo explained.

 

Jessi gave Soo a sweet kiss. "Let's just have a quick shower."

 

"I already had one."

 

Jessi looked at her sadly.

 

"Just have a quick one now." said Soo.

 

"But."

 

"Jessi it's fine there's enough time for you to have a shower." Soo said before she gave her a quick kiss.

 

Soo made use of the time Jessi spent in the shower by finishing off her special surprise for Jessi. Once she heard the water stop running in the shower she called out to her.

 

"Jessi don't you dare get dressed in there. I want to see you get dressed out here." Soo smiled to herself.

 

Jessi walked out of the bathroom."Sooyoungie you really are a ert."

 

"Yah I'm not. I just want to take in your beautiful body one last time before I leave." she grinned.

 

After she got dressed Soo grabbed her hand and they headed to Soo's apartment to get her luggage.

 

"I was starting to think that Jessi had kidnapped you so that you couldn't leave." Hyo joked.

 

"Don't joke about it the thought had crossed my mind." Jessi smiled.

 

"So did Hyo behave herself at church this morning?" Soo asked Seo.

 

"She did but I think she found it extremely boring." 

 

"You should go with Seo again next Sunday." Soo smiled.

 

"No the deal was only once and that's what I did." said Hyo.

 

"It's okay I won't make you go again." Seo smiled.

 

"You know she must really love you because I didn't think she'd ever attend church in her lifetime." Soo grinned.

 

"Hey who said anything about love huh?" said Hyo.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon stop holding your feelings in and confess your love to Seo already." Soo said cheekily.

 

"I can't believe that I thought I was going to miss you. Choi Sooyoung you're such a stirrer and I'll be glad to see the back of you." she glared at Soo.

 

Soo glared back at her cheekily before Hyo said. "Okay I take it back I will still miss you but I won't miss your stirring." Hyo said before giving her best friend a big hug.

 

Jessi looked at her watch. "You have to go soon are you sure you don't want me to drive you to the airport." she said before breaking out in tears.

 

Hyo and Seo took off to the kitchen to give Soo and Jessi some time alone. Soo pulled Jessi towards her and wrapped her arms tightly around her.

 

"I think it's better I take a taxi because you won't be able to drive home safely from the airport when your eyes are full of tears." said Soo.

 

The two of them stood hugging for just over five minutes. They didn't say a word to each other just held each other tight while tears fell down both of their faces.

 

The other two were watching them from the kitchen. "Oh my god that's so sad yet they look so sweet together." said Seo.

 

"I really don't know if Soo's thought this trip through properly. I think it'll just about kill her being away from Jessi for that long." said Hyo.

 

"They really are madly in love with one another. I hope their time apart pulls them closer together and not further apart." said Seo.

 

"I really don't want to but I'm going to have to break up their special moment cause Soo really needs to get moving." said Hyo.

 

She walked over slowly with loud footsteps hoping it would startle them and make them pull out of their hug but it was like time was standing still for them. Hyo didn't want to interrupt them but had no choice.

 

"Sooyoung-ah you really need to get going now." she said.

 

It nearly broke Hyo's heart when they pulled away from each other and their faces were completely covered in tears. She looked over at Seo and they sighed at each other.

 

Soo and Jessi still didn't say a word as Soo went to grab her luggage.

 

"No Soo, I'm going to carry that for you." said Hyo.

 

"Oh thanks."

 

Seo walked over with a box of tissues for them. Soo and Jessi tried to wipe their tears away but new tears kept falling.

 

Soo gently grabbed Jessi's hand and they all left the apartment and got into the lift. Not a single word was spoken between them in the lift or when they approached the revolving door. They just gently their intertwined hands with their thumbs.

 

Yoona was already outside waiting with Yuri, they both had tears as well. The others approached them.

 

"So you haven't forgotten anything you two." Hyo said to Soo and Yoona.

 

"I hope not as long as Soo has her camera and the designer clothes with her we should be alright." said Yoona.

 

Soo and Jessi still just gently each others hands.

 

"Soo you did pack your camera didn't you?" Hyo asked.

 

"Um yes I did." she said quietly.

 

"Some more friends to say goodbye to you." Seo said as Tae, Tiff and Sunny came out to farewell them, they brought Prince and Ginger with them too.

 

Soo's face suddenly lit up as she grabbed Prince from Tiff's hands. "I'm going to miss you my Prince Fluffy Wuffy." Soo said before patting him.

 

She still held Prince as she walked over to Sunny who was holding Ginger. "Even though I don't know you very well yet, I'll miss you too cutey wutey ginger ninja." Soo smiled before his fluffy fur.

 

Then their taxi pulled up and they hugged and kissed everyone goodbye before Yoona approached Yuri.

 

"I'm really going to miss you Yul." she said before they embraced for a final hug.

 

As Hyo loaded the taxi with their luggage Soo moved towards Jessi but Jessi turned away from her. Soo then pulled Jessi's body back around to face her. "Are you trying to ignore me now when I'm about to leave?" Soo asked.

 

"No Sooyoungie I just didn't want you to see my puffed up swollen face right now."

 

"My face is just as puffy as yours." she smiled at Jessi.

 

"Make sure you call me just like you promised you would." said Jessi.

 

"You know I will but remember there's a seven hour time difference though."

 

"I won't care even if you wake me up in the middle of the night to talk to me." said Jessi.

 

"I can't wake my sleeping beauty up." Soo smiled.

 

"I love you Sooyoungie, you haven't even left yet and I already miss you."

 

"I love you too and Jessi don't forget I've got this beautiful ring on my finger so you know I'll never stop thinking about you."

 

They both looked deep into each others eyes before sharing a tender kiss. Jessi then wrapped her arms tightly around Soo's waist one last time before she headed to the taxi.

 

"Make sure you let me know when you've arrived safely." Yul said to Yoona.

 

"I will." she smiled before waving goodbye at her.

 

Just before they got in the taxi Yoona and Soo called out goodbye to them all. They both sat down in the back seat next to each other then waved as the taxi pulled out and drove away.

 

Jessi and Soo kept their eyes on each other until the taxi was too far away and they couldn't see one another anymore.

 

Soo gently rested her head on Yoona's shoulder. "Are you okay Youngie?" Yoona asked.

 

"Not really Yoongie but I'll just have to be." Soo said sadly.

 

 

Later that Day - Sunny and Hyomin......

 

 

Sunny had arrived for her weekly visit with Hyomin. She walked into her room and Hyomin hugged her instantly.

 

"I missed you so much Cutie." said Hyomin.

 

"I missed you more Baby. Guess what?" 

 

"What?" Hyomin asked.

 

"Tae bought us a puppy." she beamed before pulling her phone out to show Hyomin a picture. "Look how cute he is." said Sunny.

 

"Wow, so cute."

 

"We called him Ginger. I know he would love you so much Baby so when you get out of here you'll get to meet him okay."

 

"Yes I can't wait to meet him." Hyomin smiled but within seconds she started shaking vigorously.

 

"Are you okay Baby?"

 

"Yes." Hyomin said but Sunny decided to press the button for the nurse anyway.

 

She was still shaking when the nurse came in a minute later.

 

"She keeps shaking." Sunny said worriedly.

 

"It's okay she does this throughout the day her body is still adjusting to not having any alcohol in her system."

 

"I told you I was okay." said Hyomin. The nurse left the room and after a few more minutes Hyomin had stopped shaking.

 

"I hate that you have to see me like this."

 

"I don't mind, it just means you're a step closer to getting better and coming back to me." Sunny smiled before giving her a kiss.

 

 

Hyo and Seo......

 

 

"You know now that Soo's away why don't you just stay here while she's gone?" Hyo asked.

 

"You want me here all the time?" 

 

"Yep and maybe you should tell your parents that you're staying with me for the next two months. Then they might realize that going ahead with the arranged wedding is just crazy when you're in love with me."

 

"Oh I'm in love with you am I?" Seo grinned.

 

"Yep I think you are." Hyo smiled.

 

"How about you then, are you in love with me?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes." Hyo said in the softest of voices.

 

"Sorry but I couldn't hear you?"

 

"You heard me."

 

"I really didn't, you spoke so quietly." Seo protested.

 

"Yes I love you." she said louder this time. 

 

Seo smiled instantly and hugged Hyo before declaring. "I love you too."

 

"So does that mean you'll move in with me while Soo's away?"

 

"Yes I'll stay with you." she smiled.

 

 

Soo and Yoona......

 

 

Once they arrived in Paris, they grabbed their luggage and caught a taxi. Soo texted Jess while Yoona texted Yuri to let them know they had arrived safely.

 

The taxi pulled up at their hotel 'Grand Hotel du Palais Royal'.

 

"Wow, so this is where we're staying?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes." said Soo.

 

 

 

 

They got their luggage and headed to the hotel reception to get their keys. Yoona watched their bags while Soo talked to reception. After a minute she walked back over to Yoona.

 

"Um Yoong there's been a mistake made with the booking. They only have one room booked for us."

 

"Oh well that's okay we can share a room." said Yoona.

 

"But there's only one bed in the room." ...............