Over Or Not

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"NO!! If you can't wait two months for me now, then there's no way I would come back to you even if we were both single." Soo said before storming out of the penthouse.

 

After Soo slammed the door she collapsed to the ground and sat against Jessi's door crying. Jessi sat on the sofa in tears. After a minute Soo stood up and knocked on Jessi's door.

 

As Jessi walked to the door she thought to herself..... Please be my Sooyoungie, I don't want to see anybody else except my Sooyoungie.

 

She opened the door and Soo instantly wrapped her arms tightly around Jessi.

 

"I don't want to break up with you. I..... I..... I love you Jessi." 

 

Jessi then pulled back from the hug and looked her in the eye. "I love you too Sooyoungie. Even though I haven't cooked a meal for you, I really do love you." she smiled through her tears.

 

"Jessi come to Paris with me for two months, please Jessi I want you to come with me, can you please come with me?"

 

"I'd love to, but I can't because I have so much work on right now. Believe me if I could I would."

 

"Okay well I won't go to Paris then. I'll turn down the offer and then you won't break up with me, right?"

 

"But I know you really want to do this photo shoot. I can't make you turn it down." said Jessi.

 

"Yes I do want to do it but I want you as my girlfriend more than I want to do the photo shoot." Soo explained.

 

Jessi Soo's face. "Sooyoungie I really don't know what we should do. How about you stay with me tonight and we think about it with clearer heads in the morning." she then placed a soft kiss on Soo's lips before saying. "So will you stay with me tonight?"

 

"Yes." she smiled before they shared a longer kiss.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri.....

 

 

Yoona called Yuri when she got home.

 

"Hi Yoong are you back?"

 

"Yes I'm back now."

 

"So what was the proposition?"

 

"Um I don't think I should tell you about it on the phone."

 

"I'll come to your place now then." 

 

"Okay."

 

Yuri then went to Yoona's apartment. Yoong was waiting with the door open.

 

"Hey Yul." she said and then gave her a quick kiss.

 

"I really want to know what this proposition is since you wouldn't tell me on the phone." said Yul.

 

Yoona let Yuri know about Soo's modelling proposal.

 

"So you're not going to take it are you?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'd be crazy not to at least consider it."

 

"But.....but....."

 

"But what Yul?"

 

"But if you took it then you and I would be apart for two months." Yuri said sadly.

 

"I know Yul but I haven't agreed to it yet."

 

"Two months is such a long time to be apart from one another. I don't want you to be away from me for that long."

 

"And I won't want to be away from you for that long either." said Yoona.

 

"Well don't go then. You've never told me that you were ever interested in modelling before so just cause Soo asks you to do it doesn't mean you should do it."

 

"I'm going to think really hard about my decision before I make it. But I am definitely thinking about doing it Yul."

 

Just great, that's all I need, Yoona going to spend two months with Soo in the most romantic city in the world when she clearly still has feelings for her, thought Yuri.

 

"Well I should probably get some sleep. Did you want to stay the night?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes." Yul smiled. There's no way I can turn that offer down even though I'm a little pissed off with this modelling proposal, she thought to herself.

 

 

Tae, Tiff and Sunny......

 

 

"So is Sunny not going to work again tonight?" Tiff asked.

 

"No she's not going again and I even tried to explain to her that it would help take her mind of things if she went to work but she said she doesn't feel like going." said Tae.

 

"I'm really worried about her Tae she's so depressed without Hyomin around."

 

"I know but what can we do?"

 

"Um well I was thinking that maybe you should buy a puppy." said Tiff.

 

"A puppy?"

 

"Yes the only time Sunny has smiled since Hyomin left is when she was playing with Prince." Tiff explained.

 

"Well that's true um maybe it's worth thinking about."

 

"You know I would look after the puppy if you and Sunny were at work. Or I'm sure Soo, Yoona and Seo would help out too." said Tiff.

 

Tae then gave Tiff a sweet kiss. "Thanks for caring so much about my best friend." she said with a smile.

 

 

In the morning....

 

 

"Hey sleeping beauty." Soo said as she brushed her finger gently over Jessi's lip.

 

"Jessi I know you're just pretending to be asleep so that I'll kiss you to wake you up."

 

Jessi kept her eyes shut but couldn't stop herself smiling.

 

"You really want me to kiss you don't you?" Soo said but Jessi still kept her eyes shut.

 

"Fine if sleeping beauty needs a kiss to wake her up then a kiss I shall give." Soo leant in and met Jessi's lips for a sweet soft kiss.

 

"Oh you're awake." Jessi said with a grin.

 

"Don't act like you didn't know I was awake. I saw you smile before." Soo smiled at her.

 

"Sooyoungie kiss me." she said seductively.

 

"I already did kiss you." Soo said playing hard to get.

 

"That wasn't a proper kiss."

 

"Oh really well it felt like a proper kiss to me."

 

"Kiss me like you're not going to see me for two months." said Jessi.

 

Soo just looked at her.

 

"You need to practise you're leaving kiss for when you do leave me for two months."

 

"I don't need to practise it because I'm not going." said Soo.

 

"Soo I'm not going to stop you going. I can tell you really want the chance to do this photo shoot."

 

"I already told you I'd rather turn down the shoot then have to break up with you." said Soo.

 

"Well I've decided that I'll make a deal with you. If you go to Paris for two months then I won't break up with you if you promise me that when you get back that you won't leave me again to do another overseas photo shoot for the next six months."

 

"Are you serious?" Soo asked with surprise.

 

"Yes ...... it's going to hurt so much being apart from you but I don't want you to regret not taking this shoot in Paris."

 

Soo looked at her in shock. "I really don't know what to say." said Soo.

 

"Good because I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to practise that goodbye kiss."

 

Soo then met Jessi's lips for a long kiss.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri......

 

 

"Making love first thing in the morning is the perfect way to start the day." Yul smiled.

 

"That was the perfect start to the day." Yoona smiled before sharing a long kiss with her.

 

"Just think if you go to Paris you won't have me to make love with first thing in the morning anymore. So you'll never have the perfect start to a day while you're there." said Yul.

 

"No but imagine how great it'll be making love when I finally do get back." Yoona smiled.

 

"Oh so you've made up your mind that you are going then?" Yuri asked.

 

"No I haven't made up my mind but you've made it loud and clear that you don't want me to go."

 

"Of course I don't want you to go. Seriously who would want their girlfriend to go away for two months huh?"

 

"I don't know maybe a really supportive one that believes that this modelling opportunity could be a great move for me."

 

"Yoong I'm sorry for having an entirely selfish point of view on this trip but I want you here with me not spending two months in the city of love with the girl you also have feelings for." said Yul who regretted what she said as soon as it came out of but it was too late to take it back.

 

"And boom there it is. The real reason you don't want me to take this job offer....... Sooyoung." Yoona said with an annoyed voice.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to sound the way it did." 

 

"Maybe not but it's the truth isn't it? You think the only reason I want to go is so I can be with Soo, right?"

 

"I don't want to argue right now." said Yul.

 

"Well neither do I but Yul I really think this opportunity would be great for me, don't you?"

 

"Um I guess."

 

"If you were in my shoes what would you do?" Yoona asked.

 

"I...... I.... hmmm I guess maybe I'd do it." Yul said reluctently.

 

 

Later that day - Tae, Tiff and Sunny.....

 

 

Sunny was lying on her bed feeling sorry for herself when Tae and Tiff walked in the room. Tae was carrying a small box in her hand.

 

"Sunny-ah I bought you and I a little present." Tae said excitedly.

 

"I don't really feel like opening it now. I'll open it later." said Sunny.

 

"Um no it has to be opened now." Tae said before a little barking noise came out of the box.

 

A surprised and happy expression took over Sunny's face before she rushed over to open the box. She lifted a tiny black fluffy puppy out of the box.

 

"Hello cute litttle puppy." she then rubbed her nose against the puppy's nose.

 

Tae and Tiff were relieved to see the happy look on Sunny's face. Something they hadn't seen for a long time now.

 

"Is this ours to keep Tae?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes and Tiff said she'd look after him whenever we're at work." said Tae.

 

"Oh you're so cute. I've only just met you but I'm already in love with you my cute little puppy."

 

"We'll have to play with him a lot and take him on walks everyday, so you won't be able to stay in your room all day anymore." said Tae.

 

"Can we take him to the park now?" Sunny asked happily.

 

"Yeah sure but don't you think we should give him a name first?" Tae asked.

 

"Of course you need a name don't you little puppy. You can name him Tae." said Sunny.

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes you."

 

"Well I kind of did have a name picked out for him anyway."

 

"What is it?" Sunny asked.

 

"How about Ginger?" Tae asked.

 

"Ginger but he's black." said Sunny.

 

"I know but......." Tae said before Sunny interrupted her.

 

"It's fine Tae, Ginger it is then. Hello Ginger do you like your new name?"

 

 

Seohyun......

 

 

Seohyun had gone to see her parents.

 

"You do know that the only reason they want me to marry their son is because Taekwoon is gay and they don't approve of him being gay." said Seo.

 

"They had mentioned that." said Seo's dad.

 

"So is the only reason you agreed to it because you two are also ashamed to have a child that's gay?"

 

"No Seohyun that doesn't bother us." her Mum said.

 

"Mum you can't even look me in the eye when you say that. Just admit you're not happy with my choice of girls over boys."

 

"I'm sorry but I don't see why you can't just fall in love with a boy. It would be so much easier."

 

"Easier for you maybe but what about me? If you make me marry a boy when it's a girl that I truly love well am I not allowed to live a happy life too. You're forcing me to marry a boy cause you can't cope with your daughter possibly marrying a girl."

 

"We do want you to be happy but if you were that interested in girls how come we never met one until the other week?" Seo's dad asked.

 

"Because I'm shy, I'm not very confident asking girls out. It doesn't mean that I don't want to ask them out it just means I didn't know how to ask them out."

 

"But you said you haven't had many relationships so how would you know if a girl could make you happy?"

 

"Because that's who I'm attracted to.... girls. I'm not interested in boys like that. Why can't you see how much happier I am when I'm with Hyoyeon. You can't see it because you've haven't welcomed her into our family because you don't truly care who I want to be with."

 

"Seohyun we do want you to be happy." said her Mum.

 

"Well then let me be with Hyoyeon and don't let me marry Taekwoon because that's what would make me happy."

 

 

Yoona and Yuri....

 

 

Yoona arrived back from work and knocked on Yuri's door.

 

"Hi Yoong." she gave her a quick kiss.

 

"Um Yul we need to talk."

 

"Okay come in and sit down but I have a feeling I'm not going to like what you're about to say."

 

They sat down on the sofa together.

 

"I spoke to my boss about having two months off and she approved my leave."

 

"So you're telling me that you are going to Paris?."

 

"Yes I am, I just want to give it a go and see if I enjoy it or not. I've never been to Paris before so I'm excited about that too. But there's one thing I'm not excited about and that's having to be away from you for that long." said Yoona.

 

Yuri couldn't look her in the face. She felt the tears run down her cheeks as she tried to imagine what the next two months would be like without this beautiful girl she had found herself falling in love with.

 

"Yul please talk to me."

 

Yuri kept her head down and then Yoona lifted her face up. Once she saw Yuri's tears she attempted to wipe them away.

 

"It's okay I'll just grab a tissue." said Yul.

 

"I'm sorry Yul. I'm sorry that I'm just taking off on you like this."

 

"You're not sorry otherwise you wouldn't go."

 

"I am sorry but this is just something I really want to do. I may never get this chance again so I want to make the most of it." said Yoona.

 

"Yoong I don't think the relationship we have is strong enough to last two months apart."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm just saying that maybe we should go our seperate ways for the next couple of months."

 

"You want us to break up?" Yoona asked.

 

"I think it would be for the best." said Yuri who couldn't help but think about Yoona spending everyday with Soo for the next two months.

 

"I thought you were happy with us?"

 

"I am but I just think we should just do whatever we want with whoever we want while you're away. You might meet some hot french girl and forget all about me." Yul said but all she really was trying to do was protect herself from feeling painfully hurt if Yoona actually got a chance to act on her feelings for Soo while they were away.

 

"I'm not interested in starting a relationship with some french girl but if this is what you want then I guess we'll break up then."

 

"Um we can still be friends though can't we?" Yul asked.

 

"Sure, but I've got to go now." Yoona said as she went back to her apartment.

 

As soon as she shut her door she began to cry. I don't understand this, shouldn't I be happy that Yul broke up with me just now. I have these feelings for Soo that won't go away but I've gotten to know Yuri so well and I really have enjoyed our time together. I guess I wasn't expecting her to break up with me and I had no plans to break up with her, thought Yoona.

 

Soo then knocked on Yoona's door. She opened the door with tears in her eyes.

 

"Yoongie what's wrong?"

 

"I just told Yuri that I'm going to Paris with you and she broke up with me."

 

"I'm really sorry Yoong, maybe this idea of mine wasn't so great after all."

 

"I'm glad that you asked me it means a lot to me that you think I can actually do this."

 

"But is it worth losing Yuri over?" Soo asked.

 

"I guess if we're meant to be then we'll end up together again eventually. Don't you think?"

 

"Um maybe I guess. Jessi wasn't happy with me going either she wanted to break up at first but then she changed her mind. Maybe Yuri will change her mind too."

 

"Maybe but I doubt it." she said with a few more tears.

 

"Hey Yoongie come here." Soo said as she pulled Yoona in for a tight hug.

 

"I'm not happy about breaking up with Yuri but I'm really happy to be spending the next two months with you Soo." ............