Believe In Us

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Just wanted to say a big thanks to SHARK4427 for helping source some of the pics for this fic :))

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Don't do this. Don't you dare do this." Seohyun screamed out.

 

"There's no other way Seo." Taekwoon yelled back.

 

"Okay fine then if you're going to jump then so am I."

 

"No Seo you can't Hyo will be devastated."

 

"I'm coming up." Seo said before she raced to the door and ran up the many stairs until she reached the top.

 

"Okay let's jump together." said Seo.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't let you jump."

 

"How come you can jump but I can't?" asked Seo. She really had no intention of jumping but she thought it might stop Taek from jumping if she said she was going to.

 

"Because you've got Hyo and all your friends and your parents would be so upset too."

 

"And what about Hyuk huh? How is you taking your life fair on him?"

 

"But I'll never be able to live the life I want with him." said Taek.

 

"Not yet but don't give up believing that it'll be possible at some stage for you two."

 

"That's the problem I have given up."

 

"You know our parents are being really selfish with this arranged marriage but you're being just as selfish by thinking about  taking your own life." Seo said.

 

Taekwoon looked at her for awhile. "Oh my god I really would be no better than my Mum and Dad." he said before climbing back over the rail.

 

"I'm sorry Seo." he said before the two of them embraced. 

 

 

Yuri, Yoona and Stella......

 

 

Within minutes Yuri had fallen asleep in Stella's car while they were driving back to the hotel.

 

"You were right she's already fallen asleep." said Yoona.

 

"What is it with those cocktails? First you and Youngie and now Yuri as well."

 

"I know I told you they were nice it's impossible to stop at just one unless you've had a bad experience with them before like me, then you can stop at one." Yoona explained.

 

"Well it certainly looks like Yuri couldn't stop at one." Stella said.

 

"Oh my god I can't believe what she was doing at the club and what she let people do to her at the club."

 

"What do you mean?" Stella asked.

 

Yoona then explained everything that had happened.

 

"Oh I see....... well don't be too hard on her Yoona because I do remember you and Youngie being completely out of control when I found you in the water fountain."

 

"Yeah but I didn't let a guy touch my ."

 

"I know but still just wait to talk to her about it in the morning. Otherwise you'll just end up having a fight with her tonight and she's so drunk that it'd be a waste of time." Stella explained.

 

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'll let her sleep and wait until tomorrow to talk to her about it."

 

 

In the morning......

 

 

Soo lay staring at her sleeping beauty until she finally woke up.

 

As she slowly opened her eyes. "Yes you're finally awake. Hey Beauty I thought we were only staying here an hour." Soo laughed.

 

Jessi looked around. "Oh my god it's morning already, I can't believe I slept here all night."

 

"You slept like a baby so you must of been comfortable." Soo smiled.

 

"I don't think I was comfortable I just liked it because I was sleeping on you." Jessi smiled.

 

"So let's go back to the hotel and get showered then we can go somewhere yummy to have breakfast."

 

"That's my Sooyoungie always thinking about food."

 

"I just thought you might be hungry that's all."

 

"Oh so you're not hungry then?" Jessi asked.

 

"I might be a little bit hungry." she grinned.

 

"Well I don't want my baby Sooyoungie to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get her food, so we better go."

 

Soo smiled at her.

 

"By the way baby, thank you for last night. I had the best night with you and that even includes sleeping here in the park. You're a good girlfriend sometimes." Jessi said before kissing her cutely on the nose.

 

"Sometimes?" Soo pouted. "Actually I guess I deserve the sometimes after what I did yesterday morning."

 

"How about I change it to you're a good girlfriend most of the time." Jessi smiled.

 

Soo smiled sweetly back at her.

 

Jessi then searched through the heart lollies and handed one to Soo. "For you baby."

 

Soo took it then read it out. "You're the best. Thanks Beauty but I think you're the bestest." Soo said before meeting Jessi's lips for a sweet kiss.

 

 

Yoona and Yuri......

 

 

Yuri woke up with a throbbing headache. Yoona was already awake.

 

"Aish my head......... my head." Yuri complained.

 

"Well that's what happens when you drink too much and do things you shouldn't do." said Yoona.

 

"Not so loud Yoong, like seriously I'm dying here." Yuri said before grabbing some headache pills out of her bag. Once she took the pills she walked back to Yoona.

 

"Now what did you mean when you said doing things I shouldn't do?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'm sure you know exactly what I mean by that." Yoona said angrily.

 

"No I don't that's why I asked."

 

"Well if you don't think it's such a big deal you must do it all the time then." Yoona said angrily.

 

Yuri held her head before saying. "Why are you angry at me? You and Soo drank heaps of cocktails at that club too."

 

"Yeah but I didn't let guys grind themselves on me and I definitely didn't let a guy touch my ." Yoona shouted.

 

Oh Yoong I wish you wouldn't shout right now, my head hurts so much. "What are you talking about I didn't do any of that."

 

"What the hell.... so you're trying to tell me you don't remember anything?"

 

"No I don't, but please tell me that I didn't really do any of that...... did I?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yes you did and you even threw up all over my shoes."

 

"What? Oh my god I'm so sorry baby. I can't believe I did any of that."

 

"Well you did." Yoona said as she turned away as she felt herself tear up.

 

Yuri then stood in front of her. "Yoong I'm so sorry but I honestly don't remember doing any of that, which is kind of scarey." she said as she wiped Yoona's tears.

 

"I just never thought you were that type of person."

 

"I'm not..... well I'm not usually. After hearing what I did I can see why you're so angry at me. But Yoong I love you and I can't believe I let some guy touch my ." she gave Yoona a kiss on the forehead. "I promise I won't get that drunk again okay and I won't let anyone besides you touch my ."

 

"You better not." said Yoona.

 

"I won't baby I promise."

 

"Good." Yoona said before she wrapped her arms around Yuri.

 

"I love you Yoong, please forgive me."

 

Yoona pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "Can you also promise that you won't throw up on me again?" she asked.

 

"Yes baby I promise." Yuri said before hugging Yoona.

 

 

Soo, Jessi and Stella........

 

 

After breakfast Jessi and Soo walked to Stella's place.

 

"Hi Youngie, Hi Jessi." Stella said happily.

 

They both greeted her back.

 

"Please come in, would you like a drink or something to eat?"

 

"No we're good thanks." Jessi answered and Soo looked at her.

 

"What you can't possibly be hungry, we just ate a huge breakfast." Jessi said to Soo.

 

"I'm sure I'll be hungry in five minutes though."

 

"Oh Sooyoungie seriously." Jessi said.

 

"What?" Soo said to her.

 

"Well if you're hungry in five minutes you can have some of the french pastries I bought from the bakery this morning." Stella said.

 

Soo smiled excitedly at Stella.

 

"I have a feeling you're going to be eating them in five minutes, right?" Stella asked.

 

"Maybe." she grinned.

 

"There's no maybe, I know what your like Youngie." Stella smiled.

 

Soo laughed. "Well I hope you bought enough for me cause you know how much I like them."

 

"It's okay crazy food girl I bought heaps of them." she grinned.

 

Jessi reached out and grabbed hold of Soo's hand tightly. She was feeling jealous of the cute conversation Soo and Stella were having.

 

"So you finished the painting Stella?" Jessi asked.

 

"Um yeah it's in the next room, follow me." 

 

As they walked to the next room Soo didn't want Jessi to feel jealous so she gave her a quick kiss then whispered. "I love you." into her ear.

 

Jessi smiled sweetly at her.

 

"Wow that's amazing. It's so beautiful." said Jessi.

 

"Oh thanks Jessi."

 

"Jessi's right it really is amazing Stell."

 

"Why thank you Youngie." Stella smiled.

 

What's this Youngie and Stell business, thought Jessi. F**k me these two really have got some good chemistry. I know my Sooyoungie loves me but what happens after I leave. Can I really trust that nothing's going to happen between them.

 

"So how many more paintings do you have to do before you go back home?" Soo asked.

 

"Only two more."

 

"You won't be here for much longer then?" Soo asked.

 

"Um I'll probably be here for two more weeks."

 

"I guess you'll be pretty busy the next two weeks then?" Jessi asked.

 

"Yeah I guess so." Stella said.

 

Great she's going to be busy. So I guess the two of them won't have much of a chance to hang out together. But aigoo..... that's when they do hang out while Stella's painting. I bet Sooyoungie's going to watch her paint for the next couple of weeks. Why am I getting so crazy jealous, I trust Soo and of course she'll be busy doing photo shoots with Yoona while Stella paints, thought Jessi.

 

 

Hyo, Seo, Taek, Tiff, Tae, Sunny & Hyomin.......

 

 

All of them were at the park doing a training session with Hyo. After they finished.

 

"I think I'm going to pass out now Hyo." said Taek.

 

"You should come tomorrow too." Hyo said.

 

"I will and when Hyuk gets back I'll bring him along too." he smiled.

 

"We must be getting fitter Cutie because I'm finding everyday a little easier." said Hyomin.

 

"Try telling Tiff that. Tae has to nearly drag her here each morning." Sunny smiled.

 

Hyomin laughed. "Hey I was thinking we should all go to the movies tonight. What do you think?"

 

"Sounds good to me baby. As long as we go to the early session so Tae and I can get to work on time."

 

"Of course, hey I think we should ask Taekwoon to come as well. With Hyuk still being away it might help him not get depressed again."

 

"Yeah true good idea baby." said Sunny.

 

 

That night -  at the movies........

 

 

Once they got their snacks they all headed into the cinema.

 

"Hey thanks for asking me out. Seeing a movie is just what I needed." Taek said to Hyomin.

 

"No worries and Taek take it from me, please don't try and do anything silly again like last night. I know more than most just how precious life is. I mean I stuffed up so many times and now I finally see how lucky I am to still have my beautiful Sunny still by my side. You've got Hyuk and even though you'll have some tough times ahead he'll always be there for you, right."

 

"Yes and you're right I need to appreciate what I do have and even though I'll be married to Seo, in my heart I'll be married to Hyuk." he smiled.

 

Tiff rested her head on Tae's shoulder.

 

"Hey beautiful do you have any idea how much I missed you while you were at work today?" Tae asked.

 

Tiff smiled at her. "Really?"

 

"Yes really, everytime I saw Prince it reminded me of you."

 

Tiff just looked at her.

 

"What's wrong?" Tae asked.

 

"A dog reminded you of me. That doesn't make me feel so good."

 

"Your dog reminded me of you. Not because you look like a dog or anything. Oh beautiful you're so cute when you're upset." Tae smiled.

 

"Ah I see what you meant now. Anyway I'm sure that I missed you even more. I just wanted you to come into my shop today and surprise me with a hug and a kiss." Tiff smiled.

 

"Did you really think about me doing that?"

 

"Yes I did, I daydream about you a lot at work." Tiff smiled.

 

"Sounds like you might really be in love with me." Tae beamed.

 

"Like you even have to ask baby. Of course I am, I'm crazy in love with you Tae Tae." 

 

Hyo said to Seo. "I've really been worried about you lately." 

 

"Why?"

 

"My library girl's not really the type to get stressed but lately you have been getting stressed so that's why I'm so worried."

 

"It's just the wedding's getting closer and It's starting to feel so real now and then with Taek at the lighthouse last night well....... all I want is a simple life with the girl I love but the realization that I can't have that is really starting to sink in." Seo explained.

 

"Hey you're not still worried about me leaving you are you?"

 

"Ah..... I know you said you wouldn't but when I'm only weeks away from marrying someone else it does make me worry about whether you'll just get sick of the situation and take off." Seo said sadly.

 

"Don't worry about me taking off, okay? I love you so much. I'm here for you Seo, I'm going to be the person you need me to be."

 

"I think that's the problem for me, I love you so much that I'm so scared of losing you."

 

"Well stop worrying because I'm not going anywhere okay." Hyo said as she gave her a quick kiss.

 

Seo smiled at her. "Thank you."

 

Sunny interlocked her arm with Hyomin and then rested her head on her shoulder. "Great idea to come to the movies baby but I'm not going to let go of you during the movie."

 

"Well you won't see me complaining about that." Hyomin smiled.

 

Sunny smiled at her then hugged Hyomin's arm even tighter.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona.......

 

 

Yuri got the driver to drop them off at a restaurant for dinner.

 

"Now baby I'm trying to make up for my bad behaviour last night, so I booked us into this all you can eat buffet for dinner. Because I know how much you love buffets." 

 

"Yes I think that will help make up for it." Yoona said with a smile.

 

Once they sat down at their table. Yuri could see Yoona looking at the buffet.

 

"Come on let's go get some food now cause I know you want to."

 

"Oh you know I can wait if you want." Yoona said.

 

"I'm not so sure my baby can wait let's just go." Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona laughed. "You know me too well." 

 

When they finished eating. "Thanks for bringing me here Yul. The food was delicious and the company was even better." she smiled.

 

Yuri smiled back at her. "So are you ready to go now?" 

 

"Yes." said Yoona.

 

"I thought maybe we could go for a little walk." said Yuri.

 

"Sure maybe it can help me work my dinner off."

 

They walked along hand in hand until they reached a beautiful street full of lights.

 

"Wow this street is so pretty." said Yoona.

 

"Well I'm glad you like this street because I wanted to give you a present while we're here."

 

"A present...... what for?" Yoona asked.

 

"Well I wanted to show you that you picked the right girl to fall in love with even though you probably thought you had made a mistake after what I did last night". She then pulled the present out of her bag and handed it to Yoona.

 

Yoona opened the box to see a beautiful silver 'I love you' pendant. "Oh my god is this really for me?"

 

"Yes, I love you baby." said Yul.

 

"Thank you it's just so beautiful."

 

"Here I'll put it on for you." said Yuri as she put it around Yoona's neck. "There all done."

 

Yoona then pulled Yuri in for a hug before meeting Yuri's lips for a long kiss.

 

 

 

 

Jessi and Soo - final day together......

 

 

Jessi was packing her bag in the hotel when Soo walked up to her from behind and backhugged her. This made Jessi tear up.

 

"Oh Sooyoungie how can I possibly leave you in a couple of hours?"

 

"Don't leave me then."

 

Jessi turned around to face her. "What do you mean?"

 

"Stay here with me, don't go home."

 

"But I have to baby, I need to go back to work." said Jessi.

 

"Then quit."

 

"Sooyoungie I can't just quit."

 

"Why not... Yuri quit her job so she could be with Yoongie." 

 

"It's not the same though."

 

"Why?" Soo asked.

 

"I love my job I don't want to quit."

 

"But Yuri loved her job too and she still quit."

 

"Why are you even doing this right now?" Jessi asked.

 

"Because I love you and I don't want you to leave."

 

"Well why don't you quit your job and come home with me?"

 

Soo just looked at her. "I can't, I need to finish what I started."

 

"Well I can't quit mine either."

 

"It looks like you and I don't love each other as much as Yoong and Yul do." said Soo.

 

"What the hell, why would you even say that?" Jessi said angrily.

 

"Neither of us want to quit our jobs so that we can stay together so maybe we really don't love each other as much as we thought we did."

 

"Stop talking like that. Just because I don't want to quit my job doesn't mean I love you any less. I love you so much that it hurts. You know that, huh? It hurts......" Jessi said before she fell to the floor and buried her face in her hands and burst out crying.

 

Soo rushed over to her and pulled her up she then wrapped her arms around her tightly.

 

"I'm so sorry Jessi, nobody could love you more than me and I know how much you love me too. I was just saying stupid things because I'm so sad that you're leaving, I really don't want you to leave. I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said before."

 

Jessi looked at her with a face full of tears. "I'm going to miss you like crazy." she then clung to Soo tightly.

 

"And beauty I have no idea how I'm going to get by without you again."

 

 

A few hours later at the airport......

 

 

Jessi and Soo held onto each other tightly before the final boarding call came over the speaker.

 

"Well I guess I should go." Jessi said with tears falling.

 

"I'll be home soon okay beauty."

 

"Don't forget about me okay." Jessi said sadly.

 

"Now you're just being silly, how could I possibly forget about my sleeping beauty, huh? I love you Jessi." she said before meeting Jessi's lips for a goodbye kiss.

 

Jessi gently ran her fingers down Soo's face. "I love you too Sooyoungie, bye baby." she said before she turned around then walked off. She took a few steps before turning back around and waving. She then disappeared from Soo's sight.

 

Soo got the driver to drop her off at the park. She sat on a bench seat crying. ten minutes later her phone rang :

 

 

"It hurts so bad, I can't believe we're apart again." said Soo.

 

"Oh Youngie, where are you?" Stella asked.

 

"I'm at the park near the hotel."

 

"Okay I'm coming to see you."

 

 

A few minutes later Stella walked towards Soo. She could see Soo was hunched over on the seat crying into her hands.

 

Stella stood in front of her, then Soo looked up towards her. Stella grabbed hold of Soo's hands and pulled her out of the seat and into her arms for a hug..........