Moving Slightly Forward

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

 

Happy New Year!!!! Let's hope for an amazing 2015 :))

My apologies for the very delayed update but I hope you all enjoy it :)

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Hyo told me you're leaving in a week and well......... I'm coming with you." Tae said.

 

"But you don't even know where we're going." said Soo.

 

"I don't care where, I just really need some time away from here. Please Soo let me come along.I really want to go away with you."

 

"Tae I'm not going to be away for long."

 

"I thought you were going away for six months?"

 

"Um no I've found a way for me not to be gone that long. But I'll be away for at least two weeks at the start."

 

"Well even if you're only gone two weeks I'd like to go." said Tae.

 

"Okay well it looks like you'll be coming with me then." said Soo.

 

"And where exactly will we be going?" 

 

Soo smiled before saying. "Australia."

 

"Yes I've always wanted to go there." Tae smiled happily.

 

 

Seo and Hyo.......

 

 

Seo and Hyo pulled up outside Seo's parents house to show them her new purchase.

 

"So Mum and Dad this is the van I bought." Seo said proudly.

 

"Wow it's bigger than I imagined." said her Dad.

 

"Well I want it to feed many so It's just the right size for that." she smiled.

 

"What about all the cooking equipment you'll need to cook breakfast for many?" Seo's mum queried.

 

"Yuri's boss has kindly donated money towards this and she's also getting all our food at a discount price." said Seo.

 

"I think it's a great idea and I'm really proud of her." Hyo smiled.

 

"Yes we're both very proud too but we don't want it to be a burden to you since you already work full time." said her Dad.

 

"But it won't be a burden it'll make me so happy to help other people in need and my friends said they'll help me out too."

 

"Yes and Soo's friend Stella is going to paint the van this week for Seo." Hyo said.

 

"Darling we want to be there for the opening day. We can't wait to see this idea of yours come to life." her Mum said with a smile.

 

"Once Stella's finished painting the van we'll get all the cooking equipment fitted in and then we'll be ready to get started." said Seo.

 

 

Yoona and Soo.......

 

 

"So Australia is your first stop then." said Yoona.

 

"Yes and I'll be able to do some sight seeing while I'm there. So I'll be able to spend some time with Tae hopefully cheering her up." said Soo.

 

"I don't get it though, you seem extra excited about this when I thought you would be devastated to be leaving Jessi?"

 

"That's because I know I won't be gone for long." she smiled.

 

"Huh..... what are you talking about? Six months is a long time." said Yoona.

 

"Yes it is but I won't be gone for that long." Soo said with a smile before explaining her plan to Yoona.

 

"I knew you couldn't be away from Jessi for that long."  Yoona smiled.

 

"I'm hoping that she'll really miss me after a couple of weeks apart and then she won't be angry at me for not staying longer with Stella."

 

"She really is convinced that Stella is better for you."

 

"I know I just wish she could move on from that type of thinking." said Soo. "But Yoongie could you please keep an eye on her for me while I'm gone. You know to just make sure she's okay and everything?"

 

"Yes of course I will."

 

Soo's phone rang.....

 

"Hi Tae."

 

"Um Soo I don't know what to do but my parents will be away when we leave so I have nobody to look after Ginger."

 

"Tae how could you think of anyone else but Tiff for that job?"

 

"I haven't even told her I'm going yet so how can I ask her to look after Ginger for me?"

 

"Kim Taeyeon go and see your girlfriend now. You can't leave for Australia without telling her and without giving Tiff the first option to look after Ginger for you." Soo said.

 

"But......... but......."

 

"Tae please Tiffany needs to know and she needs to hear it from you." Soo insisted.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany...........

 

 

Tae knocked on Tiff's door.

 

"Oh hi Tae, how are you?"

 

"I'm um I'm um...... well...... look Tiff I'm leaving with Soo to go to Australia for a holiday."

 

Tiff looked at her in shock. She was trying to find words but nothing was coming out.

 

"It's just for a couple of weeks okay." said Tae.

 

"But." Tiff managed to say before tears began to stroll down her face. "But not with me...... you don't want me to come with you?"

 

"It's just I need some time away from here and well........ just away from everything that's all."

 

"But you're not away from everything cause you'll have Soo with you."

 

"It's just Soo has really been such a great help to me recently. I feel like I'm wanting to get out and do things again when I'm with her." Tae explained.

 

"But I'm your girlfriend and you don't want me to come with you. I mean am I even your girlfriend anymore? Because it certainly doesn't feel like it right now." Tiff said sadly.

 

"Yes of course you are it's just I was kind of hoping that my girlfriend could look after my Ginger for me?"

 

"Ginger..... um sure I'll look after Ginger for you."

 

"Are you sure cause you don't look to sure?" Tae asked.

 

"Of course I'm sure I guess I would prefer to be going on a holiday with you to Australia but the plans for our holiday together will just have to wait, right?"

 

"Look I'm sorry Tiff I know we said that once things had settled down between Sunny and Hyomin that we would go away together but I didn't plan for the death of my best friend and her girlfriend you know."

 

"I know you didn't but it happened. No matter how much you and all of us want to go back in time and change what happened to them, we can't....... okay...... we can't Tae. I want to be here for you so badly but you don't want me to help you through this. You just want to be as far away as you can be from me." Tiff said as she wiped her tears.

 

"It's not like that at all. I still love you I really do Tiff but I need to do this, so can you please just let me have this time away?" asked Tae.

 

"Nothing I say would make you change your mind anyway."

 

"Look don't worry I'll just find someone else to look after Ginger."

 

"No don't be silly if that's the one thing I can do to help you then please let me do at least that."

 

"Really..... well okay thanks." Tae said before she walked out and Tiff closed the door.

 

Once Tae reached the elevator she couldn't stop her tears any longer.

 

I still love you my beautiful Tiff...... I love you so, so much but I know that you don't think I do right now, Tae thought to herself.

 

 

Days later - Seo, Hyo, Soo, Jessi and Stella.........

 

 

They walked into the painting warehouse where Stella had been painting the food van for Seo. 

 

"I'm so excited to see it." said Seo.

 

"Me too but it's covered by that big ugly sheet." Hyo said.

 

Stella laughed.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon the sheet is only there to build the suspense but you have no patience." Soo said.

 

"Yah!! I do so have patience..... now take that sheet off now please Stella."

 

They all burst out laughing at Hyo.

 

"What I bet you guys are just as keen to see what it looks like too." said Hyo.

 

"Yes we want to see it too Hyo but how about we let Stella do her big reveal since she's worked so hard on it." Jessi said with a smile.

 

"Actually since this Food Van is your great idea Seohyun. I think you should be the one to pull the sheet off." Stella said.

 

"Are you sure cause you're the one that painted it." said Seo.

 

"Yes of course I'm sure." Stella smiled.

 

"Okay come on library girl pull that sheet off now.......please." said Hyo.

 

Seo stepped forward and grabbed the edge of the sheet and pulled it slowly off to reveal the newly painted Food Van.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god Stella it's amazing." Seo said as she hugged Stella excitedly.

 

Hyo looked at the side of the van and read out "Sunny side up, helping people in need."

 

"Stella it looks fantastic." Jessi smiled.

 

"Yes Stell it's amazing and if Sunny were here right now she would say the same thing." said Soo.

 

"I just wish Tae was here to see it." said Seo.

 

"She'll see it when she's ready. She just needs some more time." Jessi explained.

 

"Yeah library girl and when she is ready to see it she will be blown away by Stella's awesome paint job and also by your wonderful idea to honour Sunny's life by dedicating and naming the Food Van after her. Tae will be so proud Seo and Sunny I'm sure is smiling down at us right now too." Hyo beamed.

 

"Okay well we all need to get moving if we want to catch Yuri in her barista competition right now." said Soo.

 

"Yes we better get going but Stella I don't know how I could ever thank you enough for this." said Seo.

 

"Seo your vision to create this food van in the first place is more than enough thanks, okay?"

 

"Okay but I just hope I can make it a success." Seo said.

 

"If you're running it I'm positive it'll be a success." Hyo smiled.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona........

 

 

"I really want to see what the food van looks like." Yuri said.

 

"Hey gorgeous you'll get to see it soon anyway but right now you need to focus on this competition because I believe in you baby and I know you can win this comp." Yoona encouraged.

 

"But baby I feel so nervous, I'm not sure I can go ahead with it."

 

"Yul come on making coffee is like second nature to you and you really love making coffee. I don't think it's possible for anyone to love making coffee more than my gorgeous girlfriend." 

 

"Oooh so I'm your gorgeous girlfriend huh?" Yuri smiled giddily.

 

"Why yes you are." Yoona said before leaning in to kiss Yuri's lips softly.

 

Yuri looked at her lovingly.

 

"But now it's time to snap out of it." Yoona said as she snapped her fingers in front of Yuri's face.

 

"Hey I was enjoying staring at my baby." Yuri complained.

 

"Well you can stare at me as much as you want as soon as this competition is over." Yoona smiled.

 

Just then an announcement  came over the loud speaker "All competitors please make your way to the coffee machines now."

 

"I guess I should go." said Yuri nervously.

 

"Hey you, I know you're the best barista here but there's one other person that really needs to believe that too."

 

"Who?" Yuri asked.

 

"You silly...... you." Yoona said before she gave Yuri a quick kiss on the lips. "Good luck gorgeous." Yoona said as Yuri began to walk over to the coffee machine. 

 

After half an hour they were left with 50 barista's in the competition. The other girls arrived and entered the judging room they sat themselves down next to Yoona.

 

"What's happening right now." Seo asked.

 

"They only have 50 people left in the comp and Yul is one of them." Yoona smiled.

 

"Oh really that's great." Jessi said excitedly.

 

Just then the two best friends Soo and Hyo stood up. "Give me a Y." yelled Soo.

 

"Y" yelled Hyo.

 

"give me a U." Soo and Hyo continued yelling out Yuri's name until it was complete then.

 

"And what does it spell?" Soo yelled.

 

"Yuri." Hyo screamed out then Soo and Hyo yelled Yuri's name out a few more times.

 

Yuri looked over at them embarrassingly but couldn't resist to give them a big smile.

 

They all sat and observed patiently as the numbers began to fall away and there were only five people remaining.

 

"Wow Yoongie she's doing so well." Soo smiled.

 

"I know I'm so happy for her." Yoona said.

 

"There's no doubt she makes great coffee cause I'm very fussy with my coffee but I love Yuri's." said Jessi.

 

They completed another round  before announcing the last two finalists which included Yuri. They were told they had a 15 minute break before the final would start.

 

The girls all screamed out excitedly.

 

"Wow she's in the final two." Seo smiled.

 

"Sooyoungie did you want to take a walk outside for a while." Jessi asked.

 

"A walk with you how could I possibly resist that beauty." Soo smiled before grabbing Jessi's hand and heading out of the room.

 

They continued to walk until they stood under a big shady tree. Jessi looked up at Soo.

 

"This time tomorrow you'll be gone." Jessi said sadly.

 

"And how do you feel about that exactly?" Soo asked.

 

"What sort of question is that. How do you think I feel." 

 

"Well I thought you might be feeling happy since it was your idea for me to go in the first place." said Soo.

 

"Sooyoungie please don't be like that. I love you and I always will but this is something you need to do for you."

 

"But beauty I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you. I'm happy just the way things are right now. I want to be with my sleeping beauty forever but you want me to be with Stella."

 

Jessi looked down and took a deep breath before looking up again. "You're right it is for me that you're doing this. I'm sorry baby I just don't think I could ever get over the special connection you two have without letting you two have a chance to explore it."

 

"Fine I know that's what you want but for now we are still here together and I want our lips to say hello to each other." Soo said flirtingly.

 

"Really well that's good cause my lips really want to say hello to yours." Jessi smiled before they shared a long kiss.

 

Meanwhile inside Yuri had walked over to see Yoona and her friends.

 

"I feel sick with nerves." said Yuri.

 

"You're doing so well Yuri there's only one more round left." Seo said.

 

"Yes gorgeous one more round and you could be crowned the best barista in this city." Yoona smiled.

 

"And if I don't win?"

 

"You would of finished second and that's still amazing." Yoona smiled at her while squeezing Yuri's hand reassuringly.

 

"But second won't win you that trip to Italy. So you better kick some serious this last round." Hyo said.

 

The girls all laughed before Soo and Jessi walked back over to them.

 

"The final round will commence in two minutes." said the announcer.

 

"What two minutes ..... oh my go....." Yul started to say.

 

"Yul don't panic I know you can do this. In fact all of us know you make the best coffee, so walk over to that machine and let it know who's boss." Yoona said with a smile.

 

"I love you Im Yoona." she said as she brushed her thumb over Yoona's lip then kissed her lips softly.

 

"Hey that's enough of that. Come on Yuri you've got a comp to win." said Hyo.

 

"Oh sure okay....... um and thanks for believing in me guys." Yuri smiled before returning to the coffee machine.

 

Once the final round was over and the coffee had been judged everyone waited for the announcement of the winner.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen it is with great pleasure that we announce the winner of the best barista competition as......................