For You

The Revolving Door

 

   

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Um I'm just sure that she will." said Jessi.

 

"Okay then yes I can definitely wait for her answer." said Hye-Jin.

 

"Thanks so much, her work is amazing and I just know she'll be perfect for this and she won't let you down."

 

"Yes I've seen how amazing her work is, that's why I so desperately want her for this." she smiled.

 

 

Hyo and Seo.......

 

 

"So how did your Mum and Dad react when you told them you're going to move in here?" Hyo asked.

 

"They were happy." said Seo.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes they were really happy. They must really like you." Seo said smiling at Hyo.

 

"Well I do have that effect on people." Hyo grinned.

 

Seo smiled. "They're even coming over on the weekend to help me move all my stuff."

 

"Wow they must really REALLY like me then." Hyo smiled.

 

"Of course they do. Um I was thinking that after I move in here I'm going to be saving a lot of money and well I wanted to start putting some of my money towards helping out the needy on the weekends."

 

"What exactly were you planning?" Hyo asked.

 

"I want to look into buying a food van and taking it to the church grounds on Saturday and Sunday mornings so that the homeless and those that don't have a lot of food can come and have a meal." Seo explained.

 

"My library girl sure is something special." Hyo said before giving a quick kiss on Seo's lips.

 

"So do you think it a good idea then?"

 

"Yes I think it's a great idea and I want to help you with it too." said Hyo.

 

 

Yuri and Yoona......

 

 

Yuri knocked on Yoona's door after finishing work.

 

"Hey gorgeous come here." Yoona said as she pulled Yuri in for a long hug. "How was work?" she asked.

 

"Well actually I just found out that my boss entered me in the City's best barista competition." Yuri said happily.

 

"Really that's great Yul and I bet you're going to win it." Yoona smiled.

 

"Hey don't get ahead of yourself there. The best barista's from all around the city will be there so it's not going to be easy."

 

"Ooh when is it?"

 

"In a couple of weeks so I'll have to keep practising to perfect my coffee making skills."

 

"Yul your coffee making is already perfect." said Yoona.

 

"But you're biased cause you're my girlfriend."

 

"I might be biased but you get told everyday from complete strangers just how great your coffee's are so don't sell yourself short."

 

"Okay baby I'll try not to but I'm just trying to be realistic about it." Yuri smiled.

 

"So what's the prize if you win?"

 

"Um I actually have no idea. I'll have to ask my boss." she said.

 

 

Tiff and Soo.......

 

 

Soo knocked on Tiff's door.

 

"Oh hi Soo."

 

"Hi Tiff can I please come in?" Soo asked.

 

"Of course you can."

 

"Oh it's just I thought you might be angry at me." 

 

"Soo why would I be angry at you?" Tiff asked.

 

"Because Tae and I have been hanging out a lot lately."

 

"To be honest I'm happy she's been doing lots of things with you because at least she's getting out instead of staying home stuck in that huge penthouse all by herself." said Tiff.

 

"You know she still loves your right?"

 

"It really feels like she doesn't anymore though." Tiff said sadly.

 

"Tiff she does it's just she's pushing you away cause she can't cope with what happened to Sunny and Hyomin and I think she's worried that if she's with you that she'll take all her anger out on you. She really doesn't want to hurt you and I think in her head she thinks by not seeing you then she can't hurt you."

 

"But that's the worst part cause I want to be there for her. I mean isn't that what people who love each other do, be there for you when you most need them. But Tae won't let me do that for her."

 

"I know you're probably sick of hearing this but you'll just have to give her more time. I have no idea how much more time she needs but she'll come back to you when she's ready."

 

"And what if she never comes back to me?" Tiff asked as her eyes teared up.

 

"Oh Tiff." Soo said before pulling her in for a hug.

 

After hugging for awhile. "Now Tiff let's change the subject. I really want to bake that awesome cake you made for me that time. Could I please have the recipe?"

 

"Sure you can, so when do you want to bake it?"

 

"Um like now, I want to bake it for Jessi cause she was a bit upset last night thinking about Sunny and Hyomin. So I thought if I baked her a cake it would help cheer her up." 

 

"Okay well I'm not doing anything right now. How about we bake it here right now." Tiff said with a smile.

 

"Are you sure you could be bothered doing that?"

 

"Soo since Tae wants nothing to do with me at the moment I've been so bored. So please I would love to bake a cake with you." Tiff said happily.

 

"Okay thanks Tiff."

 

 

Tae.......

 

 

Tae parked outside Sunny's nightclub and walked inside. She looked around the empty club which had been closed ever since the tragic accident.

 

Tae walked slowly towards the bar. "You loved this bar....... it's so pretty....... so Tiff said you really do want me to have my own caberet club. I'm really am thankful that you were always wanting the best for me and I know you would love for my dreams to come true."

 

"But Sunny-ah I'm not ready to do that yet. I'm not ready to pull apart this club...... the very club you were just so proud of. I can't do that yet..... it would feel like I was pulling you apart."

 

"Can't we just leave it for now and I'll think about it again later on....... like much later on."

 

 

Jessi and Soo......

 

 

Soo knocked on Jessi's door while holding the cake in the other hand.

 

"Um hi." Jessi said hesitantly.

 

"Hey beauty, look I baked you a cake. Well actually Tiff helped me bake it." Soo said happily.

 

"Oh um."

 

"Beauty I know that you love cake. So why don't you seem happy that I made one for you?" Soo asked.

 

"Come in, we really need to talk." Jessi said seriously.

 

"Okay but what's going on?"

 

"Soo please just come in."

 

"I'll just put the cake on the kitchen bench first." said Soo as she walked towards the kitchen.

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you, beauty guess what Seo's moving in with us. She'll move all her stuff in on the weekend." said Soo.

 

"Sooyoung please, we need to talk." Jessi snapped.

 

"Okay I can tell you're in a bad mood so I'll just let you talk then."

 

"How about we sit down on the sofa." Jessi suggested.

 

"And then can we make out on the sofa?"

 

"Sooyoung!! Can you please just let me talk to you." Jessi demanded.

 

"Okay beauty I'll be quiet and let you talk if it means you'll stop yelling at me."

 

"Let's sit down then." Jessi said.

 

"No I don't need to sit down. Just tell me what you want to say right here." Soo said while standing near the kitchen bench.

 

Jessi looked Soo in the eye before her eyes welled up with tears.

 

"Jessi what's wrong, why are you upset?" Soo said as she went to hug her but Jessi pulled away.

 

"Why won't you let me hug you?" Soo asked.

 

"Because I'm breaking up with you."

 

"What?" Soo asked in shock.

 

"I said I'm breaking up with you."

 

"Why are you breaking up with me? What did I do, what ever it was I did I'm so sorry and I'll make it up to you. I promise I'll make it up to you." said Soo.

 

"It's nothing you did, it's what I did."

 

"Why what did you do?" Soo asked.

 

"I..... I...... I'm so sorry but I've been cheating on you."

 

"What...... with who? Who is she?" Soo asked feeling sick at the thought of Jessi cheating on her.

 

"You don't need to know who she is?"

 

"Why would you cheat on me, huh? I thought you loved me....... why would you cheat on me?" Soo asked angrily.

 

"I just fell in love with someone else. I didn't plan for it to happen, it just did."

 

"Oh my god you're in love with this girl?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes I'm in love with her." Jessi said trying to hold back her tears.

 

"Fudge me Jessi...... here I was thinking you were jealous of Stella, and I felt so bad about it. Yet you're the one that's got someone else not me. I can't believe you would do this to us....... how could you do this?" Soo asked angrily.

 

"I didn't plan it okay as I said it just happened."

 

"How long have you been cheating on me?"

 

"What does it matter how long."

 

"I said how long have you been cheating on me?" Soo yelled loudly.

 

"I met her while you were in Paris."

 

"That long............ you've been cheating on me for that long. For f**k's sake Jessi...... how could you..... I can't believe you would do this to me."

 

"I wanted to tell you now cause I know you turned down that job for the coffee table book. I thought now since we're breaking up that you would want to take that job."

 

Soo was now crying uncontrollaby. Jessi felt so bad that she was responsible for Soo's anger and sadness right now.

 

"So will you take that job now?" Jessi asked.

 

"Don't even talk to me, okay....... I don't want to see you. I don't want to hear you........ you make me sick... I hate you, I hate you so much Jessi." Soo said before storming out of the penthouse.

 

Jessi dropped to her knees and let out a wail. I'm doing this for you Sooyoungie. You may hate me now but in the end you'll thank me for doing this, Jessi thought to herself.

 

 

Tae..........

 

 

Sunny's Mother knocked on Tae's door.

 

"HI please come in." said Tae.

 

"I won't take up too much of your time Tae, it's just....... well I know Sunny's wishes were for you to have your own cabaret club and I just bought these over for you." she said as she handed some bits of paper to Tae.

 

"Oh what's this?" Tae asked.

 

"It's plans, Sunny had drawn up for you. It's for your cabaret club."

 

"But how? like when did she do this?" Tae asked.

 

"About six months ago. She had the plans drawn up and left a copy with us. I know she's got a copy around here somewhere too."

 

Tae then opened the plans to look at them. "Wow Sunny never does anything by halves does she?" said Tae.

 

"Not with you Taeyeon, she would never do anything by halves with you. You meant the world to her and I know you're not ready to do it yet but we really hope that you make her wish for you come true. Nothing would of made her happier than to see you happy."

 

"I mean I'm not saying that I'll never do this........ it's just I can't possibly take this on just yet." Tae said with concern.

 

"Tae whenever you're ready. Two weeks, two months or even two years....... however long it takes for you to be ready to make this happen."

 

"Okay thanks."

 

"She believed in your talent so much and so do we. You deserve to have your own caberet club and when you do, I just know my daughter will have the biggest smile on her face up there in heaven."

 

Tae looked at her and nodded her head before a tear trickled down her face.

 

 

Soo........

 

 

Soo had run straight to the park in tears. She sent a text then sat down on the grass holding her knees tight as she cried into her lap.

 

A little while later she felt arms wrap around her tightly.

 

"I can't believe she cheated on me..... (sob).... I love her so much how could she do that to me....(sob)....." she continued to cry into her lap.

 

"Hey it's okay, I'm here now and I hate to see you cry. No matter what you know I'll always be here for you." ...............