Confused

The Revolving Door

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Okay maybe I will. So what's your girlfriends name?" Soo asked.

 

"Jessica." said Seungyeon.

 

"Oh um I think I might of met Jessica before at the cafe." said Soo.

 

"Really, well if you've already met her that'll make it even easier tomorrow."

 

"Well I better let you go. I'll see you tomorrow." smiled Soo.

 

Fudge me, no Seungyeon that's not going to make it easier tomorrow. I can't believe that she's Jessica's girlfriend. I now officially have no chance because Seungie is so nice and I bet Jessica is madly in love with her.

 

How can I possibly have breakfast with them tomorrow. I guess I can't pull out of it or can I? If I do go I'm definitely not going alone but Hyo will be at work. I bet Yoona would come with me, thought Soo.

 

 

At the Library.....

 

 

 

 

"So Library girl did you miss me?" Hyo asked with a smile.

 

"I haven't had a chance to miss you yet."

 

"That was not the answer I was hoping for." Hyo grinned.

 

"Anyway I've got all the new books put aside for you." Seo said as she handed them to Hyo.

 

"Great thanks, I'll just sit at the table and look through them."

 

"Arn't you going to take them home?" Seo asked.

 

"Yes but I want to look through them here first so I can take in the view while I'm here."

 

"I know this library is beautiful." said Seo.

 

"That's not the view I'm talking about. I'm talking about you, now that's the view I'll be taking in."

 

Seo blushed.

 

"So are you allowed to kiss on the job?" Hyo asked.

 

"Um.. no."

 

"No?  Okay we'll kiss later then." Hyo smiled.

 

 

Jessica and Seungyeon......

 

 

Seungyeon arrived back home from her photo shoot.

 

"Hey Jessi, I ran into one of my old friends when I was leaving earlier today. I can't believe it but she actually lives in this complex too. I hope you don't mind but I said we'd have breakfast with her tomorrow at the cafe." 

 

"Oh okay um do you think I'll get on with this friend of yours because some of your friends are hmmm how do I put it nicely."

 

"Yes I know a lot of my modelling friends are stuck up and you don't like them but if you don't like this friend of mine then there's something wrong with you. She's one of the nicest girls you could meet."

 

"Well then I'll look forward to meeting her." Jessi smiled.

 

"Actually she said that she had already met you before at the cafe."

 

"Really, what's her name?" Jessi asked.

 

"Sooyoung."

 

"Oh my god Sooyoung really? You're right she is really nice but she's really clumsy too." smiled Jessi.

 

"Soo's not clumsy."

 

"Well if it's the same Sooyoung I met than she is really clumsy."

 

"You must of just caught her on an off day."

 

"So anyway how do you know Sooyoung?" Jessi asked.

 

"She's a photographer and we did a lot of jobs together before I did my first overseas shoot. In fact they wanted her to be the photographer when I went to Paris but she turned it down."

 

"She's a photographer? I'm surprised she doesn't trip over her camera and break it." Jessi smiled.

 

"So are you happy to go to breakfast with her tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah sure." said Jessi.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany Dinner.......

 

 

 

 

"Hi Tiff, please come in."

 

"Hello Prince I've got a present for you." Tae handed Prince a gingerbread stuffed toy.

 

"You know he'll probably chew that up." said Tiff.

 

"That's okay and here's a present for you." Tae handed a wrapped present to Tiff.

 

"What's the gift for?" 

 

"It's from Soo and I to help cheer you up." 

 

Tiff unwrapped the gift. It was a photo album. Tiff opened it up to see many great photos of Prince.

 

"Oh my god, thank you I love it. Did Soo take the photos?"

 

"Yes they're amazing photos arn't they?"

 

"Yes, I don't believe this. Thanks Tae I'm so happy to have this."

 

"You're welcome."

 

Tiff then looked around at their penthouse.

 

"Wow this place is awesome." said Tiff.

 

"Here come with me and I'll give you a tour of our place."

 

"Isn't Sunny here?"

 

"No she's already at work." said Tae.

 

Tiff enjoyed the tour of their penthouse. Tae then started final preparations for dinner.

 

"I hope you're hungry Tiff?"

 

"I am, I couldn't help but notice the pink candles and pink napkins on the table." Tiff smiled.

 

"Well after seeing your apartment it's kind of obvious that your favourite colour is pink."

 

"So you picked this out especially for me?"

 

"Yes and I even bought some pink ice cream for dessert." Tae smiled.

 

They enjoyed a delicious dinner together and then sat on the sofa to talk before they had dessert.

 

"I wanted to ask you something. What was it that you saw in Jiyoon?"

 

"She's attractive and she made me feel good."

 

"She made you feel good?"

 

"For the first month or so she treated me like I was the only girl in the world. She wined and dined me and I fell head over heels in love with her. She had a real confidence about her and I found it hard to resist."

 

"But she was rude and she didn't even like Prince so why would you keep going out with someone like her?" Tae asked.

 

"I guess out of habbit."

 

"You shouldn't of let her treat you like that. It makes you look weak."

 

"Wow tell me what you really think Tae." 

 

"I'm sorry it's just I really like you and I'd like to think that if I ever treated you like that, not that I ever would but that you would stand up for yourself and put me back in my place."

 

"Maybe I let her treat me like that in the end because I didn't really care about our relationship anymore. I guess if I thought it was worth fighting for then I would of argued with her more but I really couldn't be bothered." said Tiff.

 

"How long do you think it'll be before you're ready to move on from Jiyoon?"

 

"Why are you interested?" Tiff asked with a cheeky grin.

 

 

Yoona and Sooyoung at the Restaurant.....

 

 

Yoona was seated waiting inside the restaurant for Soo to arrive. Soo walked through the door.

 

"Soo, over here." Yoona smiled.

 

"I hope you haven't been waiting long?"

 

"No I just got here myself." Yoona said as Soo sat across from her.

 

"So I ran into an old friend of mine today at our complex and oh my god Yoona, guess who her girlfriend is?" asked Soo.

 

"Well judging by the look on your face, I'm guessing Jessica."

 

"Yes can you believe it? And my friend Seungyeon has invited me to meet with her and Jessica tomorrow for breakfast at the cafe." said Soo worriedly.

 

"Oh no, are you going?"

 

"I don't want to." said Soo.

 

"You should go, you can't hide away from your friend or Jessica forever."

 

"I know but......... how will I get through breakfast seeing them together as a couple?"

 

"You'll get through it because I'll be with you." Yoona smiled.

 

"Really you'll come with me? I mean I was thinking of asking you anyway but I wasn't sure if I should go." 

 

"Of course I'll go with you."

 

"Thanks so much Yoona. I really owe you one." Soo smiled.

 

"How about we start eating cause I'm starving." said Yoona.

 

Soo and Yoona made many trips to the buffet to fill their plates. After their third dessert they decided they were finally full. They headed out the door.

 

"So did you want to do something together now?" Yoona asked.

 

"Um what did you have in mind?"

 

"What about a movie?" asked Yoona.

 

"Sure why not."

 

Once they were seated in the movie cinema.

 

"I'm so cold, I should of brought a warmer jacket with me." said Yoona.

 

"Take my jacket." Soo said as she started to take her jacket off.

 

"No Soo then you'll catch a cold. What if I maybe like snuggle in close to you or something."

 

"Oh okay, here I'll put my arm around you." Soo said. "Do you feel warmer now?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes, thanks Soo."

 

Yoona was feeling happy to be so close to Soo. She knew Soo had no feelings towards her at all but for some reason she felt herself being torn between Yuri who clearly did have feelings for her and Soo who Yoona felt herself falling for a little more each day.

 

Yoona spent the rest of the movie with Soo's warm arm around her. After they walked out.

 

"Here Yoona have my jacket now." Soo insisted.

 

"No you'll catch a cold without your jacket."

 

They started to walk back towards the apartment complex but then it started to pour down with rain. Soo grabbed hold of Yoona's hand and they ran to an undercover bus stop.

 

"I had no idea it was going to rain tonight or I would of brought an umbrella." said Soo who then looked at Yoona who was shivering.

 

"Look at you you're freezing. I'm giving you my jacket." said Soo.

 

"No it's okay I'll just do this." Yoona said as she wrapped her arms around Soo and leant herself against Soo's warm body.

 

Soo then put her arms around Yoona too.

 

"Is that better. Are you feeling warmer now?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes much warmer."

 

"If this rain doesn't stop soon you'll be stuck hugging me for a while." said Soo.

 

Right now I want it to rain forever. I can feel my heart beating faster while I stand here in the arms of this tall beauty, thought Yoona.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany.....

 

 

"All I know is that if you were my girlfriend I wouldn't treat you the way Jiyoon treated you. If you're not interested in someone anymore you should just break up with them Tiff. Don't just settle for bad when you could have great." said Tae.

 

"I know you're right. I'm going to start looking for great."

 

Tae then slid along the sofa so that she was as close to Tiff as she could be.

 

"You don't have to look far." Tae smiled.

 

"I was thinking the same thing." Tiff said before she gently Tae's face.

 

Tae then placed a soft, short kiss on Tiffany's lips.

 

They looked into each others eyes before their lips met again for a slow but longer kiss.

 

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun.....

 

 

Seohyun walked out of the library entrance after she finished work.

 

"Hey library girl, how about I walk you home?" Hyo asked.

 

"What are you doing here?" Seo smiled at her.

 

"I'm waiting for you. I thought maybe we could go out for dinner tonight?"

 

"Oh I can't my parents are picking me up to go out for dinner." said Seo.

 

"We've only had one date so I guess it's too soon to meet your parents as your date but I could still come along as your friend, couldn't I?"

 

"Um....... I'm not ....... sure."

 

"Okay I can take a hint, you obviously don't want me to come." said Hyo as she went to walk away.

 

"Hyo please wait." said Seo and Hyo came to a stop.

 

"It's not that I don't want you to come. It's just my parents are really strict and they're really picky when it comes to anyone I'm dating." explained Seo.

 

"So I'm not good enough for your parents. Is that what you're saying?"

 

"You're good enough for me and that's all that matters." said Seo.

 

"So you are saying I'm not good enough for your parents."

 

"Do you go to church very often?" Seo asked.

 

"No I don't go at all."

 

"Well in my parents eyes that's a huge problem. They only like me to date girls that go to church."

 

"Just because I don't go to church doesn't mean I won't treat you right." said Hyo.

 

"I know Hyo, it's just my Mother and Father don't see it like that."

 

A car then beeped near by.

 

"That's my parents car I need to go."

 

"So you and I can't date anymore?" Hyo asked.

 

"Yes we can, I just won't tell my parents."

 

"No I'm not going to date you in secret. You're not a little kid, you should be able to date who you want without hiding it." 

 

"I know but I can't." said Seo.

 

"Well it looks like you've made your choice then."

 

"What do you mean?" asked Seo.

 

"You're choosing not to date me anymore."

 

"No I do want to date you."

 

"Sorry Seo I hope you enjoyed our one date because that's going to be our first and last one." Hyo said as she walked away sadly.

 

"Hyo please." Seo called out as Hyo continued to walk away.

 

Her parents then beeped the horn again.

 

 

Yoona and Sooyoung.......

 

 

"Looks like the rain is finally stopping." Soo said while still hugging Yoona.

 

"But it hasn't stopped fully yet."

 

"Anyone would think you're enjoying this hug so much that you don't want it to stop raining." Soo smiled.

 

"No it's just really warm in your arms."

 

"Yes I think it's stopped now. We can start walking home again." said Soo.

 

"Can we hug for just one more minute before we walk home?"

 

"Am I really that warm?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes you are."

 

"What happens if it starts pouring with rain again after this extra minute of a hug we're having?"

 

"Well we'll just have to stay here and hug even longer." Yoona smiled.

 

Soo laughed at her.

 

After a minute. "Okay we better get going." said Soo.

 

"You really arn't enjoying this hug are you?" Yoona asked.

 

"Of course I'm enjoying this warm hug, it's just I know how much warmer we'll both be once we get back to the apartment complex."

 

They began to walk back home. Yoona hooked her arm around Soo's arm and then walked happily back. Once they got inside.

 

"Come to my place and I'll make you a hot chocolate. That'll help warm us up." said Yoona.

 

"Yum hot chocolate, yes please." Soo smiled.

 

When they reached Yoona's door. She grabbed for her keys while Yuri walked out of her apartment and noticed Yoona and Sooyoung.

 

So that's why Yoona was busy tonight, her plans were with Sooyoung. I'm so confused does she like me or Sooyoung. Well I guess she likes me because she's coming on a date with me tomorrow night, so she must like me right, thought Yuri.

 

But she really does hang around Sooyoung a lot. I can see I'm going to have to lift my game if I want to have any chance of landing this gorgeous girl.

 

Soo sat down on Yoona's sofa while she made the hot chocolate's. She handed Soo her drink and then grabbed a warm blanket and spread it out over Soo.

 

"Thanks, you're spoiling me." Soo smiled.

 

Yoona sat next to Soo and then Sooyoung lifted the blanket up to cover Yoona as well. Once Soo finished her drink.

 

"Thanks for the hot chocolate but I really should get going now."

 

"But it's so warm with you here. Please stay just a little bit longer?" Yoona asked.

 

"Okay just a little while longer."

 

Yoona moved closer to Soo and then rested her head on Soo's shoulder. After a few minutes Soo fell asleep. Yoona wondered why Soo didn't answer her question and then she realized Soo had fallen asleep.

 

Yoona sat next to Soo until it got to 12.30am then she tried to wake her up.

 

"Soo........ Soo."

 

Soo opened her eyes really slowly.

 

"Soo you fell asleep but now it's really late, just come and sleep in my bed."

 

Soo was still half asleep so Yoona grabbed her hand and started walking to her bedroom.

 

"Where are we going?" Soo asked.

 

"To my bed."

 

"I should just go home." said Soo.

 

"Soo it's really late just come and share my bed."

 

"Are you sure that's okay?"

 

"Yes now lie down and I'll take your shoes off for you." said Yoona.

 

 

At Sunny's Club......

 

 

Sunny was talking to one of her bar staff when.

 

"Hey Cutie, did you miss me?" Hyomin asked ..................