First Game Day

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

“No! Why would you want me to come to your school?” I whine at Lee Minhyuk.

He is pigging out inside my room while I am composing a new song for my band, or just for me. Or whatever, I am composing and I love this hobby.

“Because it is the first game day and I need someone cheering for me.” He replies with some pieces of the chips coming out of his mouth. Gross.

I roll my eyes at him. “Then you can always call your sister. She’s a cheerleader for crying out loud.” I tell him while I erased the line I just wrote.

He scoffs. “You know that we don’t go well, right?” He replies. “I’m HOT, she’s NOT.” He adds.

I chuckle at his remark. Why does he sound like his sister is ugly? Well, not. Lee Minseo is not ugly. She’s hot and y and pretty and gorgeous. But… She’s not someone who is really friendly.

She’s y (yes, she is, according to Minhyuk) and she’s bossy. She’s spoiled and she’s cranky.

Maybe that’s why Minhyuk never got to be close to her. He doesn’t like those types of people. And he says he regrets the day, Minseo became his sister.

Can you even imagine that?

“Sorry to break it to you, Lee Minhyuk. But if she’s not HOT, then you are not HOT as well. You are siblings for crying out loud!” I tell him.

He makes a face. “I don’t care. I don’t like her and you know how I’m having a hard time with her. I wish I didn’t go to the same school as she did. She’s just so…” And his rant goes on and on and on.

He’s always like that. I don’t get why he hates his sister so much.

I mean, Minseo is really someone hateful but she is still his sister and he should at least be courteous enough to like her. But no. he doesn’t.

“So please come tomorrow and watch the game, please?” He acts so cutesy and it suits him really good. “You bring Gina too. I sort of miss her already.” He grins.

I roll my eyes.

I know that he got dibs for Gina ever since he saw her dancing at our inter-school cheerleading competition three years ago.

Yes, I am not in Minhyuk’s school. I don’t want to be bothered by him every minute, every second because this guy is really clingy and I can’t take it.

But we are neighbors.

So it doesn’t really make so much difference.

“Please? Ashin, please?” He acts cutesy one more time.

But this time, I can’t help but laugh at his face. Being cute is really his thing. But for me it’s really funny because he’s an “Oppa” and he acts cute on me, his “dongsaeng”.

He smiles widely. “Aha! I knew my aegyo charms would work on you.” He beams and I roll my eyes on him. He really is something. I can’t believe we’re blood-related.

“Whatever.” I tell him and I write a new line for the verse.

I guess he continues to finish the chip. “Oh! Kris Wu said he met you on my birthday party.” He speaks again while munching the chips down.

Such a pig.

But… what? Kris Wu?

I give him a look. “Yeah. The arrogant one.” I tell him nonchalantly.

He eyes me curiously and I blink at him. “What?” I ask. “He really is arrogant.” I reiterate. Well, he is!

“Why are you so cranky? Geez! I am Kris Wu.” He told me then he reached his hand out for me to shake. But I didn’t. I just stared at his hand and he awkwardly pulled his hand back.

I looked away from him and watched the people dancing.

Actually, I was watching my bandmates have fun. Like hell, I have never been in a club with them and I never knew they were this… wild.

No. Wild is even an understatement.

Jungkook was basically brushing everyone off and he was dancing so gracefully – dangerously gracefully – while Jimin and Jin were grinding their bodies with some girls with a lot of skin. I mean, the girls who showed so much skin.

“Are you really this quiet?” Kris Wu asked me. I know he is still leaning on his knee and he is looking at me.

I shrugged. “I just don’t talk to strangers.” I told him and took a sip on my drink – which he offered to me by the way. I looked at him and smiled – it did not reach my eyes okay. “Thanks for the juice, by the way.” I told him and he grins.

Jerk. I didn’t even smile whole-heartedly.

“So, have you heard that basketball season is g

Please log in to read the full chapter