What are you doing to me?

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You don’t have classes today.”

Ms. Yang told us and everyone started to jump up and down in delight ad happiness. Honestly, it has been a hell week for us because it is exam week.

I had to burn my eyebrows day and night keep myself awake and study for the periodicals. I was sleep deprived for a week and I didn’t contact anyone. Not even my bandmates. Not even Kris. Well, why would I even contact him?

I’m not obliged to contact him.

Though he did call me several times and I had my phone on loud speaker mode as he talks to me while I studied all night.

Hah. He didn’t sleep that well too because he said he didn’t want to sleep knowing that I am studying still. Sweet? Nah. He distracts me from studying. I would’ve appreciated more if he just hung up and let me study in peace.

Gina poked my side. “Hey, do you want to go and watch Kingstown’s practice?” She asked me as she batted her eye lashes.

I gave her a look. “Why would I?” I asked. Then I narrowed my eyes. “Are you dating Minhyuk?” I asked again.

“Is it wrong to go and watch them?” She shot back. “If I wanted to watch a practice, does it mean I am dating someone in the team?”

I gave her another look. Why does she act so defensive? It makes her look really guilty!

“Defensive foul!” I beamed then ran away because I know she would hit me this time.

“YAH!” She yelled at me then she ran after me. “You didn’t answer my question!” She beamed but I was too busy laughing to reply.

Gina is so gullible. She couldn’t lie well because her expression gives it away in an instant.

“Watch out!”

“Ouch!”

I bumped into something hard. And I was thrown to the floor.

“Are you hurt?” Someone asked me while I was busy wincing in pain on the floor.

Jesus! My hurts so bad.

I felt someone’s hands help me up. I bowed at him without looking. “Sorry. I wasn’t looking.” I apologized.

I heard him smirk. “It’s okay, Kim Ashin. Next time, watch where you’re going.” He said.

I lifted my head up to see who he is because his voice is too familiar.

“You?!” I asked in disbelief as I pointed him.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. Why must I bump into the arrogant Oh Sehun again?!

He smirked at me. “Why? Miss me?” He asked.

I glared at him.

Seriously, of all people that I would bump with, why does it have to be Oh Sehun? I felt really at ease because he was not crossing paths with me.

“Tss.”

He narrowed his eyes on my face. “What happened to you? You look like a panda.” He motioned his hand to my face but I stepped back.

“None of your business.” I retorted and looked away.

I heard him sigh. “Don’t work yourself too much with studies. Sometimes, you have to unwind too.” He spoke.

I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him. “Are you trying to lecture me about studies, Oh Sehun?” I asked him in disbelief. Why does he act smart?!

And he’s younger than me! Geez!

“I just don’t like seeing you not lo

Please log in to read the full chapter