Grocery Together Part 2

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Grocery Together Part 2

I swear if there is a time bomb in front of me and it will explode in 10 seconds, I will throw it at Kris Wu. For real.

“Why don’t you just buy this?” He asks as he motioned to the 3-in-1 seasoning bottle. It is a big bottle that we would consume for 3 months, I think. It’s too big!

I glare at him. “That’s too big!” I whine at him.

He gives me a look. “So?  That’s good so you would not be buying that for a long time!” He reasons out. “At least you won’t buy another one soon. It’s big and it’s discounted.” He adds.

I wrinkle my nose and take a deep breath. “Seasonings like that are not good for the body.” I tell him. “And besides, what if it gets stuck in the kitchen then it spoils?” I ask him.

He smiles at me.

What the hell?

What is he smiling at?

“What are you smiling at?” I ask him with one of my eyebrows raised.

He tries to put on his serious face again but he fails. He smiles widely again. Gosh. He looks stunning but I feel weird looking at him like this. Ugh!

“I just noticed how cute you are when you wrinkle your nose.” He tells me and I froze on my spot, can’t believe what’s happening.

He walks ahead of me with the cart and I am left behind, stunned at what he said.

What a flirt!

He his head back and smirk at me. “What? Aren’t you coming?” He asks. Then he raises his eye brow. “Or did my words leave a big impact on you?” He smirks once again.

I now gather the courage the roll my eyes at him. “You wish, flirt!” I reply as I walk ahead of him this time.

He catches up with me with the push cart and whispers, “I told you, I’m not flirting. You don’t know my style.”

I shoot him one big death glare.

You can say that.

I don’t like someone flirting with me.

“This one is our new product, Ma’am/Sir!” The sales talker tells us as we pass by her. She’s holding a special kind of brewer. A coffee maker.

But she says that it’s not the normal coffee maker. It has a button for cappuccino, chocolate latte and coffee. It’s cute because it is color blue but I don’t like it.

I’m not a coffee person.

“Try this, Mr. Handsome.” She tells Kris, I think. Her eyes are twinkling as she glances at him.

Kris smiles at her and gets the cup of cappuccino or what from the sales talker. He sips in. “Wow. This is good.” He smiles at the girl once more and the girl blushes.

I shake my head at her.

Fan girls at its finest really.

“Do you want to take it?” Kris asks me.

I give him an are-you-kidding-me look. “Mom would kill me if I buy that!” I tell him.

Then he wraps his arm around me. “You think, babe?” He asks me then my whole body shivers.

Babe?

The sales talk girl looks at us shocked as well.

“I bet mom-in-law would really be mad.” He says then he pulls me out of the sales talk girl’s counter and we walk to the coffe

Please log in to read the full chapter