You Could Heal Me

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: You Could Heal Me

“So, you worried about me?”

Kris asked me when Minhyuk went to the cashier to pay for Kris’ hospital bills after Kris got bandaged.

I sighed and looked at him while thinking of my next move.

If I would reply I didn’t, I would hurt his feelings. Maybe, because he feels something for me. If I say I did, then I will boost his ego and he would turn to be an arrogant Kris Wu again.

He raised his brow. “What?” He asked me to reply.

I rolled my eyes. “I did worry a little but I didn’t plan to come here for you.” I chose to reply the safest answer I could give. “He saw me walking out of the hospital because I gave mom her set of clothes because she’s extending her shift in the ER.” I explained.

Kris nodded but he looked kind of hurt.

Sometimes, I’m thinking, what would hurt more? Telling a person the truth or the person knowing you lied?

“Oh. I see.” He spoke but he doesn’t have his arrogant accent.

I sighed. Okay. Here’s the guilt trip.

“I’m glad to see that you’re fine.” I spoke out of nowhere. I don’t really know what’s gotten into me that I beamed at him like that.

Kris looked at me and smiled. “Good to see you here, too.” He replied.

I looked at his knee. “Can you walk?” I asked in hesitation. I mean, he loves basketball. He might not be able to play on the next game.

He nodded. “Of course I could. I am Kris Wu for crying out loud.” He beamed and I suddenly, I felt the old Kris back again. Boastful. Cocky. Arrogant.

“Tss. Whatever, Kris Wu.” I told him.

He chuckled then he pulled me into a tight hug. “I’m fine because you’re here. You’re all I need to be okay, Kim Ashin.” He whispered and I automatically blushed.

How could he still manage to make me flustered when his knee is bandaged already? He has some guts, huh.

I immediately pushed him to bed and he was smiling.

“I felt your heartbeat. You’re nervous. I can make you nervous.” He smiled in triumph.

Suddenly, I found the urge to kick his knee and make it a fracture and not just sprain or what.

I rolled my eyes at him and motioned to kick him and he flinched, laughing. “Chill, Ashin. You can’t hit a patient.” He told me but I hit his arm instead.

He winced in pain on the bed.

“Tss. I can hit a patient if the patient is named Kris Wu.” I told him.

He is still yelping in pain when Minhyuk arrived holding the receipt and the Rx.

Minhyuk stared at Kris who is massaging his arm then he looked at me. “What happened?” He asked me.

I sighed deeply then rolled my eyes.

Minhyuk shook his head and helped Kris with his crutches.

I eyed him. “You’ll be in crutches?” I asked.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at me. “What do you think of Kris, Ashin? Does he look like he could walk right away?” He asked with voice full of sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Since when did you become his speaker anyway?” I asked him then I walked ahead.

It was wrong th

Please log in to read the full chapter