You're Mine. I'm Taken.

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: You’re Mine. I’m Taken.

“What are you doing here, early in the morning?”

I opened the gate to a smiling Kris. His gummy smile radiating all over the street. He is wearing his training attire. He must have jogged around because he looks sort of sweaty.

He shrugged at my question. “I just want to see your face early in the morning.” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “Now, you’ve seen it. Can I go back inside now?” I asked him and motioned to close the gate.

“Wait!”

He held the gate back. “Come with me tonight.” He told me.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. “Why would I?” I asked curiously.

He smiled. “Somewhere. Dinner.” He replied.

“Why would I come with you?”

I glared at him.

“Because you gave me a chance and I need to make you fall for me.” He replied.

I eyed him. “Not a valid reason.” I prepared to turn around.

“But every reason I have that involves you is a valid reason.”

I stopped on my spot. I slowly looked at him and he is smiling at me. He probably thinks I was moved or touched or something.

Bet I was.

I exhaled deeply. “Fine.” I submitted myself because I know there is nothing that could stop him anyway.

He just defies all my words. How does he do that?

“Yes!” He pumped his fist in the air.

I raised my brow as I watched him do a happy dance. Geez! He’s too tall for a happy dance!

“What time will your class end?” He asked me.

“5:30.” I replied naturally.

He smiled. “Good. I’ll fetch you at your school.” He told me. Then he pulled me close and kissed my hair. “Geez! You smell good, Ashin! See you!” Then he ran off leaving me dumbfounded.

--

I walked down the hallways for my first class. It’s Math.

Damn. I hate Math. If there was a subject that I would die for, it is Math. I would die. I mean, literally die. Who the hell discovered that letters can be used with numbers anyway?

Ugh!

I passed by the bulletin board and everything I could see is Oh Sehun’s face. Probably because he is the super rookie and our team won mainly because of him.

And I think he has the most number of fancafe members amongst his teammates. You know, it always goes like that. You’re hot and you’re good in sports and every girl would think you are the hottest man alive.

I shook my head and just searched for something else. Like some band gigs or something.

“Admiring my awesome face?”

I looked at the arrogant man leaning at the edge of the bulletin board like a model.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

He smirked and looked at me. I bet, the girls who are passing by are dying of his smirk.

“You really won’t admit, would you?”

I raised my brow. “Admit what?”

He stood straight and walked near me. “Admit that you are smitten by me?” He replied.

I rolled my ey

Please log in to read the full chapter