His Approval

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 46: His Approval

Now, I know why boys chicken out when it comes to meeting the parents of the girl they love – Father, in particular.

I have always wondered why they have to get that antsy when it comes to meeting the parents. I mean, what’s the very big deal? Meeting the parents was just a formality of your relationship. It won’t affect it that much.

But now, I feel like my heart is going to burst in any second. This is like a challenge that I need to pass or else, I will be nothing. It’s as if my life depended on this.

And it really does. Ashin is my life, and I need her father’s approval of our relationship.

I am so scared that I think I could pee on my pants right now. Regression. I hope not.

I wanted to run because my heart is beating really fast that I can’t handle it anymore but when I think of Ashin, this one and only girl that I needed to be by my side, this one and only girl that I never want to lose, I get the confidence.

I have to do this, not for me, but for Ashin and our forever.

How can I marry her if I wouldn’t pass this stage of our relationship? It’s actually a good thing that I get to meet her father now. At least if he didn’t approve me, I will still have a lot of time to try to convince him to like me for his one and only daughter.

I checked myself in the mirror for the thousandth time this evening. I have never tried to make myself even more handsome like what I am doing tonight. I mean, duh! I am Kris Wu and every lady wants a piece of me, right? No matter what I wear, no matter how I style my hair, girls will swoon for me.

But this time, it’s different. I’m trying to impress my girl’s father and it wouldn’t keep me in place.

this. I have never changed this many times ever before.

I looked at the clock. It’s almost dinner and I have to be by Ashin’s house at dinner. And here I am, trying to figure out what to wear just like a girl. Ugh! I doubt even Ashin wouldn’t be this edgy on this. I can’t believe I’m even more girly than my own girl!

This is so gay.

I sighed and picked up that three-piece suit and just wore it the way it should be worn.

“I look good no matter what I wear.” I kept on chanting to cheer myself up and to boost my self-esteem right now. And composure. I need a lot of that later.

As I put on my tie, I took a one last look on my reflection in the mirror and sighed.

“This is it, Kris Wu.”

--

It’s a good thing that Ashin’s house is just around the corner. I got in there on time. She’d kill me if I was late.  She even emphasized on me a while ago when we finished watching a movie that I need to be there on time – that I need to give her father a good impression.

I was so confident then. But now, I don’t know.

I parked my car at the side of the road and then rang the doorbell. I was shaking with the bouquet of flowers in my hand. It isn’t for Ashin, though. It’s for her Mom.

Lay said I should never go empty-handed, so…

“Come in, Mr. Wu.” One of their helpers opened the gate for me and let me in.

I heaved a deep sigh before steeping inside the Kim residence.

I have been in here for many times but this is the first time that I have been really nervous. Well, maybe it’s because I’m about to face the greatest battle of my life and I have to win this.

It’s not long when I’ve seen Ashin come to me with a very bright smile.

“You’re just in time.” She told me.

I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. Heck, I feel like my stomach is eating up my heart right now. I don’t even know how it feels but the description was right.

She chuckled and held my hand, leading me to the dining area.

My heart is

Please log in to read the full chapter