Jealousy Killed The Dragon

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Jealousy Killed The Dragon

It’s funny how someone you never thought of being attached to is the same person as the one who you never want to leave your side. You get that uncomfortable feeling when he is with someone else and you literally want to kill a person or just disappear on your own rather than see him with someone else.

Yes.

Honestly, right now, seeing Kris smile that wide in front of some other girl makes me really cringe. I feel a pang in my chest.

“Oh.” That was all I could say to Gina. I didn’t know why I was so stunned looking at this view.

And who is that girl anyway?

Why is Kris talking to her?

Why is he smiling at her?

I sighed hard and kept my cool. Why am I acting like this anyway? I shouldn’t act this way.

It’s not like Kris is mine or what.

But he told me that I-

“KRIS!”

My thoughts were cut when I heard Gina call Kris loudly. As in even the people around looked our way because of her loud voice.

I looked at Kris and he was looking at us – Me and Gina.

Gina motioned waved her hand to him and Kris smiled at her. Then his eyes turned to me and winked.

I rolled my eyes on him then looked away. Heh!

How dare he wink at me when he is busy flirting with someone else? Huh! Is he insulting me?!

“So, you’re here.”

I looked up to the person who talked and, oh, I forgot that I am not friends with luck and destiny. Please. Why is Oh Sehun here? And why is he sitting beside me?

He smiled at me and offered me his bubble tea. “You don’t like?” He asked me.

I looked at him in disgust and rolled my eyes. If I didn’t see him sip into it and if it was not opened yet, I would’ve accepted the drink. But now that he just sipped from it, how the hell would I like to accept that? Of course not!

Not with Oh Sehun’s flirty saliva!

Eww! What was I talking about?!

“Okay. More for me then.” He said then he drank the whole thing with one sip.

My eyes widened at him. How did he do it?

He burped after drinking the whole thing and he grinned at me, muttering excuses.

I sighed and shook my head at him. He’s too childish.

“What are you doing here anyway?” I asked him and he pointed at our other schoolmates coming in. Ah, so they are under Ms. Yoon too. How unfortunate.

“Look at how destiny works.” Sehun beamed and he shook his head while smiling widely. “It has brought us together, don’t you think, Kim Ashin?” He asked me, teasing me as he leaned closer with a very wide smile.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. “Why do you always talk to me casually? Don’t you know about honorifics?” I asked me.

He chuckled and shook his head. “I am Oh Sehun. I don’t use those.” He beamed then he leaned closer to my ear. “Not when I’m with my future girlfriend.”

I scoffed at him. Please. What is he trying to tell me then?

“And you, Kim Ashin,” he paused and looked into my eyes. Alluringl

Please log in to read the full chapter