The Finals

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: The Finals

“What the hell, Ashin? You look like a zombie.”

Gina beamed at me as she picked me up for the game this afternoon. I didn’t want to come to watch but it’s our grade in PE for finals, so I couldn’t count that out. I want to graduate, too. I couldn’t get any guy hinder me from graduating.

I sighed and got in her car because I told her I can’t drive. I have hangover from last night and I think it’s worse than anything.

I drank up 2 bottles of soju all by myself even though I know that my alcohol tolerance is low. The boys were telling me to stop but I couldn’t. I just broke up with Kris hours before we went out and it hurts like hell.

I didn’t tell Gina about it yet. I’m still thinking of the best time to tell her. The time when she doesn’t act hysterical. I guess, it would be hard for me to find that timing. She’s always hysterical, that’s why.

“Who do you think will win?” She asked me excitedly as we drove to the dome. Since it’s the finals and it’s given that a lot of people will watch, the game is held on the big dome.

I shrugged. “I couldn’t care much.” I replied as I rested my head and shut my eyes.

“Hey!” She whined. “What do you mean you couldn’t care much? Your boyfriend is playing!” She beamed.

I opened my eyes upon hearing the word ‘boyfriend’. I just shrugged.

I can hear Gina muttering some words to herself. And I didn’t catch any of the words. I just want to sleep. I just want this day to be over.

We arrived at the dome and we saw the Kingstown Academy’s van for their varsity. I suddenly felt nervous that I would see Kris so I told Gina I’ll just go to the rest room.

I’m not ready to see him. I am afraid that if he begged me to, I would give in again.

“Ashin,” I bumped into someone.

“Oh Sehun,” I replied weakly.

He looked down at me. “Are you high?” He asked me.

I narrowed my eyes on him. “What?” I asked in disbelief.

“What happened to your face? You look wasted.” He told me.

“Thank you.” I rolled my eyes.

He sighed and gave me an energy drink. “Here.” He told me. “Drink this so you have energy to cheer for me later on.” He beamed.

I scoffed at him but I took the drink. “Thanks.” I muttered.

He chuckled. “Better.” He spoke.

“What?”

He shrugged. “I want to see the sarcastic Kim Ashin than the sad one.” He replied then he messed my hair. “See you on the court.” He beamed then he walked to his team.

I watched him as he bumped his fist with his team mates and shook my head.

He’s still a little young boy.

--

“Here, Ashin!”

Gina called me and I narrowed my eyes on her. Why? Because she’s sitting behind the Kingstown bench. What the hell? She’s not cheering for the other team, is she?

I shook my head as I walked to her. “Why are you here?” I hissed as I sat beside her.

She giggled. “To see the game and the players up close.” She told me.

“Oh yeah?” I asked sarcastically. People from our school are already looking at us right now. They are

Please log in to read the full chapter