I'm Scared

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 38: I’m Scared

“What’s this?”

I asked Sehun with a raised eyebrow as he passed me a small envelope when I was arranging the books in my locker.

He shrugged. “Be my date.” He told me.

My eyes widened before I scoffed at him. “Be your what?” I asked in disbelief.

“Date.” He repeated as he nodded at the envelope he is holding.

I laughed at him loudly to the point that the students passing by are looking our way. He raised his brow at me but I still continued to laugh at him.

“What made you even think I would be your date to wherever that party is?” I asked him in all honesty. Because, yeah, I don’t even want to be in the same party as Oh Sehun, let alone be his date.

It’s like asking if the world is going to end now.

“Because you want to.” He replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “What do you mean?” I asked in curiosity. I am starting to get pissed and annoyed but I want to know his stand.

He smirked. “It’s noona’s birthday.” He told me.

I raised my brow. “So?” I asked back. “All the more that I don’t want to come.”

He rolled his eyes on me. “You don’t want Kris back?” He asked me.

I looked at him. “Why is he being dragged into this conversation again? I don’t want to talk about him.” I replied as I closed my locker and began to walk to my car.

Sehun walked beside me. “So, you don’t want him back?” He asked me again.

I stopped in my tracks, sighed and glared at him. “Why are you so itchy for me and Kris? When we were together, you were telling me that he’s not the one for me, but now that we’re through, you’re asking me if I want him back.” I told him. “Are you a psycho, Oh Sehun?”

He laughed at me and shook his head. “Don’t get me wrong, Ashin. I don’t want Kris for you and I still believe that he’s not the one for you.” He replied. “But if I get to see you like this every day without him, then, I guess, he’s bound to have the right to be back into your life.”

I was lost for words when he sounded like he’s really concerned for me. I was just there, staring at him.

“If you want to at least try to have him back, come to the party. Be my date.” He told me.

I looked at him.

He smiled. “If he still doesn’t come back and man up after this, then I’m going to really pursue you.” He told me as if he’s giving me and Kris an ultimatum.

He walked closer to me and took my hand, giving me the envelope. I’ll pick you up at 8PM. Wear your best.” He smiled then he ran away.

I watched as he faded into the corridors and then my eyes were onto the envelope.

Should I really go?

--

“Ashin, someone’s downstairs for you.”

One of our helpers called me.

I narrowed my eyes at the door. Who would come for me right now? I just got home from school and it’s 4PM. I just want to sleep until I figure out if I’m going to the party with Sehun.

I lazily went downstairs and saw Kris sitting on the couch. I shut my eyes and turned to go back to my room but I believe that he saw me and he’s following me right now.

I stopped when I was at the door of my room. I sighed and shut my eyes. Why is he here? What made him come here? Didn’t I tell him the last time that I want a break? I made myself clear, didn’t I?

I faced him and sighed. “What do you want, Kris? I’m tired.” I told him impatiently.

He looked at me with eyes of longing. I can see. I’ve known Kris and I know each of his expressions.

“I just want to see you.” He replied to me.

I scoffed at him.

Please log in to read the full chapter