Your Choice

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: Your choice

“That’s not the case, Ashin. Can’t you see? I’m broken, too!”

I scoffed at him when he said those words.

Broken? Where?

Broken? How?

He was the one who started the cold treatment. I didn’t know that it’s the new definition of broken now.

“Don’t play games with me now, Kris.” I told him. “Please, I have Chemistry to finish tonight and that’s what I care much now.” I told him nonchalantly as I tried to shove him away.

I was willing to leave my car like that. I was more willing to get my car towed than to spend one more second with Kris.

Because right now, when I look at him, I was only reminded of how weak I have become. I was only reminded of how hurtful it is to entrust your heart to someone then get it broken into a million of pieces.

But he held onto me and sighed.

“Just this once, Ashin. I will just explain myself this once.” He told me. “If you dump me after hearing my explanation, it’s fine with me. But at least just hear me out.” He begged. “Please,” he cracked.

“I’ve dumped you, remember?” I tried to crack some sense into his head. “So please, save your explanation and just be happy with your Yoonhee.” I yanked his hands off me and started to walk away.

“I told you it’s not like that!”

I stopped from my tracks when I heard him scream at me. I looked at him and he’s sighing hard.

“She needs me.” He said. “She needs me to pretend that I am her boyfriend because her parents want her to marry someone she doesn’t like.”

I scoffed and shook my head as I started to walk again.

“Please, believe me, Ashin!” He yelled at me again, making me stop walking. “The day of the finals, her parents were watching and we had to put on a show for them.” He told me. “The days when I was cold to you, it’s because I know Yoonhee’s parents have someone that follows and observes all the things I do, so I couldn’t be close enough to you. Please, Ashin. Please, don’t leave me.”

He’s crying now. He’s begging me to come back. He’s begging me to not leave him.

Should I celebrate now?

Ha!

“Why did it have to be you?” I asked him. I don’t know what I’d do after I know that truth but I want to know it. I want to at least hear his side.

He looked at me. “Because we had history and I am the only guy she ever got close to.” He replied.

I shut my eyes, scoffed and shook my head. “What a ing reason, Kris! Just tell me that she still wants you back because I know that she does.” I don’t even know why his words just woke up the rage in me.

I am mad.

At Yoonhee.

And at Kris.

Kris looked at me dejectedly. “Maybe she does, but I don’t want her back.” He told me. “I don’t want her back because I already have you.”

I laughed at his words. “You don’t want her back?” I asked him. “Then why the hell can’t you just let her leave you alone? Why did you even agree to this? You shouldn’t care about her, Kris. You shouldn’t nor even think about being with her because you know that it would hurt me. You must have thought of that, right?”

He opened his mouth to reply but I didn’t let him.

“And what the is it to you if she gets married to someone she doesn’t love? What the is that to you if you really don’t want her back? You shouldn’t care at all, Kris. You shouldn’t!” I breathed out.

“If you were contented of having me, you wouldn’t even think about it. You wouldn’t feel anything about what she does or what she feels. You should only care about me. I know I’m selfish but what can I do?” I asked hi

Please log in to read the full chapter