Finale

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 48: Finale

“Come on, Ashin! What’s wrong with you again? You’ve been avoiding me since yesterday!”

Kris hissed as he pulled over in front of our gate. I wasn’t talking to him the whole time.

I rolled my eyes on him. “I’m tired, Kris. Let’s just talk tomorrow when your head has cooled down.” I told him then I stepped out of the car, rushing to our gates so he wouldn’t dare to follow me. I heard him scoff as I stepped out but I didn’t look back.

I know Kris. He wouldn’t push it when he knows that I don’t want it. And this time, I don’t want to talk to him. I know he wouldn’t push it.

I walked to my bedroom and started plotting things out.

The truth is, I wanted him out of my system yesterday and today because if he is, I wouldn’t complete my plan.

It’s his birthday tomorrow and everything has to be perfect. I want to plan without hiding from him so I have to shoo him away for a bit.

I took my phone out and called Minhyuk. “Hey,” he picked up after three rings.

“Did you prepare it?” I asked him.

I heard him chuckle. “Of course, I did!” He replied, blasting with confidence.

I rolled my eyes and I know that he knew it. “You better make it perfect or else.” I warned him.

“I know I know, Ashin.” He told me. “It will be the best birthday he would ever have. You know he would tell you that.” He started teasing me.

“Okay bye!” I hung up because I know where it would go anyway. He would keep on teasing me until I am really pissed off then he would coo me. I already know how Minhyuk moves.

I went on and texted Kris’ friends. It was really a good thing that he introduced me to Yixing and Tao. They are much needed to my plan. I know Kris would run to them tonight because I got mad at him for no reason. Actually, that was since yesterday. I was rude to him since yesterday.

This really has to be perfect.

I gathered every person I know that could for this event to be a successful one. I will literally cry if something went wrong.

I’m too nervous. I don’t know why. I trust the people I talked and have conspired with but I don’t know why I am feeling really anxious.

I guess this is the real feeling of nervousness when you’re about to throw the biggest surprise for one of the biggest persons in your heart.

I prepared to go bed after arranging everything hoping that, tomorrow, everything will fall back into place.

--

“Everything will be alright.” Luhan told me as I paced back and forth at the 90’s club.

My band will play tonight and I planned everything to happen here. I don’t know why but even though I don’t even know what will happen, I am feeling this certain emotion from me. This certain emotion that makes me want to throw up due to excessive anxiety.

Heck. This is moderate anxiety. There is a slight change in the vital signs because my sympathetic nervous system is finally kicking in and getting in the works.

Mom used to tell me about this. I never believed it until now.

“Stop. Pacing. My goodness!” Luhan tried to stop me from pacing back and forth.

Hell, how do I even stop this involuntary response from my own system? Making me stop right now is just like telling me to stop my heart from beating.

This is a very important event for me. It’s the only thing I could do for everything that Kris has done for me. And it’s his birthday. He deserved the best.

“Ashin, come up now.” Jin called me because it was already our turn.

I walked into the stage and looked for Kris. As planned, he is there with Yixing and Tao. The three of them are looking at me and Kris’ friends were smiling at me.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. Here it goes.

------------------ Kris’ POV ---------------

I don’t really know what’s happening to Ashin. She’s been PMS-ing with me since yesterday. I don’t know what I did wrong but all I know is I have to make it up to her.

It’s my birthday tomorrow and I need her to be happy. You all know how she is my life and I need her every single damn day, right?

“What are you doing here again?” Lay asked me as I entered his place.

I just walked in and sat on his couch. “Ashin’s mad at me.” I spoke.

Lay stopped and sat in front of me. “What?! Why?” He asked in disbelief. “You must have done something obnoxious again.” He told me.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Obnok-What?” I asked him with the word he just used.

“Hateful.” He reworded. “What hateful thing have you done yet again?” He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. “Why is it that it’s always my fault?” I asked him and he shrugged. I scowled at him. “I didn’t do anything wrong!” I beamed.

“Then Ashin must be crazy.” He replied nonchalantly.

I glared at him. “Don’t call her that.” I warned him. Ashin may be PMS-ing right now but no one has the right to say that she’s going crazy.

Lay scoffed at me. “Then it’s settled.” He said. “You’re the crazy one.” He beamed then laughed.

I threw him a pillow but he caught it and started rolling on the floor, laughing. I threw him another one and he planked on floor, still laughing.

Talk about me being crazy. Ugh!

I sighed hard and thought about Ashin again. “I need to do something for her. I need to-“

“You need to know why she’s acting that way.” Lay interrupted me. “You need to talk to her instead of sulking over here.” He told me.

I looked at him sternly. He must really be crazy. One moment he’s dying of laughter, the next he’s all serious and advising me.

His phone beeped and he read the message with brows creased and concentrated eyes. I shook my head. It must be one of those Peace Building concerts he has been busying himself to.

“I’ll go home.” I told him as I stood up and he just nodded at me.

Aish!

--

I went straight to 90’s Club after c

Please log in to read the full chapter