You're my only queen.

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am updating now because I don't think I can make it tonight. :) Happy reading! :)

--

Chapter 30: You’re My Only Queen

It’s the ball night and Kris and I walked to the hall together. He is holding my hand tightly while smiling like an idiot.

I told myself to hold my laughter to myself because I don’t want to spoil his good mood. And besides, seeing him smiling like that makes my heart flutter.

I just love that smile.

I’m wearing the shiny, glittery dress that Gina gave me and I curled my hair. Kris is wearing a black 3-piece suit – yes, all black – and a silver bowtie, matching the shiny dress I am wearing.

These kinds of things are not my style, really. I don’t really mind not attending the prom on February because parties like this bore me. I just want to rock, just that.

But maybe, this year’s different. Oh yeah, because of Kris.

“There are a lot of people.” I told him as we walked to the sea of people on the entrance. You would see the entrance and think that there’s a stampede going to happen. What can I say? It’s a joint ball of two of the biggest schools in town. Of course, a lot of people would come.

He squeezed my hand and smiled at me. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you be alone.” He told me and that’s all I have to hear to make myself calm.

“Ashin! Here!” I heard Gina’s voice at the entrance and I saw her with Minhyuk who’s wearing something white. Okay. He looks like a royal prince or whatnot.

Kris and I walked to where the two are and they led me to the table they have reserved for the four of us beforehand.

Gina pulled me close to her only to tell me that she’s a genius for making me wear this thing because she says that I look fabulous. Okay. What am I doing with this narcissistic chick?

“Oppa!”

I looked at Gina and her expression darkened. It’s because Minseo, Minhyuk’s sister, came to where we are. “Here comes Lucifer’s pawn.” She muttered under her breath and I just shook my head.

“Oh, Ashin, you’re here.”  Minseo told me as she sat beside Kris, clinging her arm around his.

I raised my brow at her and Kris immediately yanked her hand away.

Minseo pouted and clung onto him again.

Kris rolled his eyes and yanked her hand away for the second time. This time, Minseo frowned and crossed her arm across her chest.

I am trying my hardest not to roll my eyes at her. What a pawn of Satan!

“So, Ashin, are you going to sing tonight?” Minhyuk tried to brighten up the mood in our table.

I nodded as I drank the juice served on our table.

“Where are your bandmates?” Gina asked.

I looked around to see where the J brothers are and saw them dancing on the dance floor. “There.” I pointed to where they are.

Gina chuckled. “They must really be enjoying clubs.” She said as she watched them.

I nodded. “Pretty much.” I replied nonchalantly. Kris is looking at me apologetically. He must have known that I am pissed at how Minseo clung her arm around his. Why do I feel so possessive right now?

“Ashin!”

I looked at Ms. Yoon who called me to come to her. “What’s it, Ms. Yoon?” I asked her.

“You go and play already.” She told me. “Where are your bandmates?” She asked.

I pointed at the dance floor.

“Call them and you’ll start playing, okay?” She told me. She looks stressed. Well, maybe because she’s in-charge of this large scale party.

I nodded then she ran away to another person.

I narrowed my eyes at her then walked to the J Brothers and told them that we should set up right now. Of course, they

Please log in to read the full chapter