Your smile is greater than anything in this world.

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 24: Your smile is greater than anything in this world.

“What happened?” Jimin asked me.

I am at band practice now. We’re preparing for a performance on the battle of the bands at the end of the month. All of us agreed that the prize that we get from here, if we win, will go straight to the ALS Foundation.

Well, that is, instead of doing the Ice bucket challenge, we’ll do what we do best.

Jungkook sat in front of me and eyed me. “Noona, you look really bad today.” He beamed.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Well, who would feel good on a day that you just walked out on somebody who accused you of flirting when you’re not?

Geez! How could he tell me those after telling me that I am his forever and I am his future? What nonsense!

“Shin, Kris Wu is calling you.” Jin motioned to my phone on the other side of the couch.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Let him be.” I replied.

They all gave me a look. We’ve been in this band for years now and I know that they know it when I am in good or bad mood. And right now, I know that they know why.

“Are you dating this guy?” Jimin asked me. He might be the jokester of the band but when it comes to me and other guys, he could be really protective. He’s like my older brother, but the thing is, we’re of the same age.

I gave him a bored look. “No.” I replied nonchalantly.

They just gave me another look.

“Noona, don’t deny it.” Jungkook beamed at me.

I scoffed at them. “No, really. I’m not dating him.” I reiterated.

Jin smirked. “Then why is he calling you again?” He asked me.

I looked at him then at my phone. Kris is calling again.

“This is the 16th time he called and you just let your phone vibrate there.” Jin pointed out. “Is our baby Kim Ashin already turning into a real-time lady?” He teased and the other two chuckled at me, giving me meaningful looks.

I scoffed at them once again. “Why are you doing this to me?” I asked them and they all shrugged.

“Just tell us what happened.” Jimin beamed and smiled widely.

I wrinkled my nose. I know he just want some gossip. Oh yeah, that’s Jimin, the boy who treats gossips as knowledge.

I looked at them and they are all leaning towards me, eager to know what’s going on. Even Jin who is usually quiet and all is all ears and eyes on me.

“So?” Jin asked me to start off.

I sighed hard and decided to just spill the beans. After all, they are like family to me.

“That guy-“

“Kris Wu?” Jungkook butted in the mere second that I started and he earned a smack in the head from Jimin. “Ouch, hyung!” He whined.

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Yah!” He beamed. “Let Ashin talk, aish!” He glared at him.

Jungkook pouted and just nodded. Heh, the maknae doesn’t match with his hyung, of course. “Okay. Sorry for butting in, Noona.” He told me.

I just shook my head. “Okay.” I started again. “That guy told me that he sees me as his future.” I said and waited for their reaction. But they were just blinking at me, waiting for the next words to come. “He told me that he loves me more than anything else, that I am his forever.”

Jin raised his brow at my words. “Are you perhaps…” his voice trailed. “…confused if you like him

Please log in to read the full chapter