Grocery Together

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Grocery Together

I go straight to my room leaving Mom and Kris in the living room.

What is inside Mom’s mind anyway? She smiles at him like she knew him for a long time. And here I am, sulking because Kris Wu, the stalker is inside our house and my oh-so-great mother let him in.

I throw myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

“Peace be with you.” He kisses my cheek.

He kissed my cheek.

His lips touched my cheek.

He kissed my cheek.

His lips touched my cheek.

I scream to the best of my ability. Nothing is going to beat this day. This is the worst day of my life because I let a stranger-slash-stalker kiss my cheek.

I must be out of my mind.

“ASHIN! Are you alright?” Mom shouts from the other side.

I sigh and shout back, “Yes. I just saw a spider.” Lie. Because the heck, Kris is one hell of a big spider that I want to step on him and kick him out of our house.

“Oh!” I hear her. “Come out. Help me get some groceries.” She tells me.

I narrow my eyes on the door. Groceries? With a visitor inside the house? Is she kidding me now?

I doubt but then I still stand up and walk to my door. I open it and see Mom smiling at me. “What again, Mom?” I whine at her.

She widens her smile. “Come down and we’ll go get some groceries.” She beams at me.

I sigh hard and walk out of my room, following Mom downstairs.

I look at the living room and Kris is there, smiling, or whatever, at us. I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles at it.

Jerk.

Mom’s phone suddenly rings. “Hello?” She answers then she walks to the kitchen.

I cross my arms as I look at Kris. He stares back at me and his head to the side. “Why are you so grumpy, Kim Ashin?” He asks me.

I glare at him. “Why do you think?” I ask back.

He grins and gives me that stare. That look. That look that makes me waver. I don’t even know why. “Because you can’t stand to see my handsome face?” He replies with uncertainty.

I scoff at him. Handsome face?! Okay! Maybe he is really handsome but he has a hell of a way to flaunt it. So vain! Narcissistic!

He chuckles when he sees my expression. “I may be right.” He concludes as Mom comes back from the kitchen.

“Sorry, kids. Something came up in the hospital. I have to go there right now.” She tells us.

I give her a look. “So… the groceries?” I ask her.

She smiles at me. “Just go get them with Kris. I don’t want to bother the maids.” She replies. I am in utter shock. How could she do this to me?!

“The list is on the fridge. My credit card is on the table. So, no need to worry, Ashin.” She tells me before she runs upstairs to get her things. I think.

I look at Kris Wu who is looking back at me nonchalantly. “So…?” He trails.

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen to get the list and the credit card. Seriously, this day is going down in Korean History.

Grocery with Kris Wu.

I might

Please log in to read the full chapter