Unkiss Me

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you are a Maroon 5 fan (or at least someone who listens to them), you'll know how good this song is. <3

Hihi! :)

#KriShin feels :">>>>

 

 

--

Chapter 37: Unkiss Me

Then he came to me and he’s like, “What do I do to have you?”

And I’m just… I mean, it’s his choice, right?

Because we are never ever getting back together. Like ever.

Everyone cheered and jammed with us as we sang in the 90’s Club this Thursday. It was a jam-packed, people-filled night and everyone seems to be undergoing the grivieng process because they are all enjoying the break-up songs that we are singing.

Kris and his Yoonhee is here too, no doubt – even though Yoonhee seemed to be pissed because we are not singing someon good love songs. Well, do you think I’m playing with them?

Hah. I am. And I really hope that my sarcasm would get to Kris and realize that there’s no way that he would have me back.

“The last song is Maroon Five’s Unkiss Me. I hope you like this.” I announced and everyone watched and listened.

If you respect me, don’t protect me.

You can tell me. I can handle it.

Stop pretending ‘cause we’re going down.

I shut my eye and held the microphone stand. Seriously, when this song plays on the stereo, I couldn’t help but reminisce everything that Kris told me. From being his forever to being his queen, everything just flashes back.

I lied to my heart ‘cause I thought you felt it.

You can’t light a fire if the candle’s melted.

No, you don’t have to love me if you don’t want to.

Don’t act like I mean nothing, but if you’re going to, you better…

“Sing with us!” Jimin beamed at the audience and everyone cheered.

Unkiss me, untouch me, untake this heart.

And I’m missing just one thing:

A brand new start.

A brand new start. That’s what I need right now.

I need to be back to being the old Ashin who doesn’t give a damn. I need to be back to being the old Ashin who doesn’t let anyone control her moves and emotions. I need to be back to beng the old Ashin who’s almost as cold as ice.

I want to be numb.

Because by being numb, I can be stronger. I can move on.

I can start anew.

“That was a good show, Ashin.”

Luhan came to me smiling from ear-to-ear as I sat by the bar, giving me a bottle of beer.

I narrowed my eyes at him then at the beer. “I don’t want to drink.” I told him. I’ve learned my lesson from that night where I went to noraebang and got a freaking awful hangover the next day. So, no. No drinks for now.

And besides, I don’t want to act like those other girls who drown themselves in beer and tequila when they are going through a break up. I don’t want to be like them. I don’t want to act weak.

Luhan smiled and sat beside me, drinking the beer he was offering me, instead. “That’s good.” He told me. “At least I wouldn’t be dealing with a drunken Kim Ashin.” He teased me.

I chuckled weakly and shook my head. “Then don’t drink too because I don’t want to talk to a drunken Lu Han.” I back.

He smiled and shook his head. “So, how’s life going?” he asked me.

I sighed and played on the juice I ordered. “So-so.” I replied. “I think it’s hard for me to get back to the old me bu

Please log in to read the full chapter