His Friends

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 47: His friends

“You seem so happy these days.” Gina told me as we sat in the library to do some research on the Science Project we will be working on for the next weeks.

I smiled and nodded. “Why wouldn’t I?” I asked her then I went back to reading about circuits and electricity.

I heard her scoff. “Well you’re somewhat really down the past few weeks. But now, at least you’re doing fine already.” She told me.

I smiled. “I told you. I have no reasons to not be fine.” I replied as I took notes on the literature I am reading on.

I am just so happy that Dad likes Kris for me. Perhaps, the fact that my Dad and his Dad are friends is the greatest factor towards my Dad’s approval.

To be honest, I was really worried that Dad wouldn’t like Kris for me because Kris has this certain boastful aura at first sight but I was glad he didn’t show it in front of my father.

I have never understood why letting your parents meet your boyfriend is a big issue for a relationship but then that night I did. It was a really good thing if your parents approved your relationship. It’s just for formality but it really means a lot. It’s like gaining your parents’ trust for your heart and your personal decisions.

“Minhyuk and I are going to Hongkong for Winter break. Are you going to come with us?” She asked me.

I gave her a look and she shrugged. “You know. Maybe we could have a double date. Minhyuk and I. You and Kris.” She beamed.

I rolled my eyes. “How many days?” I asked.

“A week.” She replied.

My eyes widened. “That long?” I whispered a bit loudly. “What are you going to do there for a week?” I asked her.

She chuckled. “Stroll. Date. Stroll. Date.” She replied and I rolled my eyes at her. She frowned at me. “Come on! It’d be good.” She convinced me.

I sighed and shook my head. “I don’t know yet. It’s not that soon anyway.” I told her. And besides, we have this major project that we have to finish for 2 weeks.

She scoffed at me. “Of course, we have to decide now to reserve the plane tickets! They’ll get more expensive during that season because it is vacation.” She told me, trying her best to make a point.

“Fine.” I gave up. “I’ll ask him later.” I told her and she almost shouted in delight inside the library.

“I’m holding onto your word.” She told me. I nodded. “You know my word, Park Gina.” I told her and she smiled at me.

I just shook my head and continued my research.

--

“I’m really glad you’re smiling right now.” Jin told me and the other two were beaming really brightly at me as they saw me for the first time after Kris and I got back together. And we just ended a performance at 90’s Club.

I smiled and nodded.

“If he s up again, I’ll punch him straight to his nose.” Jimin beamed and we all laughed.

It’s really good that I have these three brothers for me. “Thank you. Really.” I told them and they gave me a very breath-taking group hug.

“Let’s get it on!” We all cheered as we walked out of the backstage for partying.

I just shook my head as I watched them make their way to the dance floor. I was rather shocked to see Jin dancing with them as well. I thought he was really composed and calm and not the type to dance in a public club like this. But I guess not. Well, who could refuse to dance when the two most annoying persons pulled you in?

I bet even Jin couldn’t say no to those two.

“You did really good.” I was shocked when I felt someone wrap his hands around me from the back and whisper so huskily in my ears.

I smiled and looked at him. “I always am good, am I

Please log in to read the full chapter