La Song

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

… And the seventh thing I like the most that you do…

You made me love you.

Jimin makes his way with the drums and poof… That’s the end of our one-hour performance.

We are in the 90’s club, the club where we always perform. We know the owner and he lets us perform anytime we want with a good pay, of course.

“That was one hell of an audience.” Jungkook beams as he packs his bass guitar.

I smile and nod in agreement. We have been performing here for about a year but this is the best audience we have so far.

I guess because everyone knew that the son of the owner of this club is coming back from China. Luhan and I are close friends because he talks a lot and he talks with sense.

I have known him since middle school because we were classmates for two years.

He’s a gentleman. And he’s handsome. That’s why he is popular.

But he went to China before graduation in middle school and he’s only back now.

“I guess, everyone awaits Luhan’s return.” Jin chuckles and he slings his guitar bag on his arm.

I nod. “Well, he is pretty popular with the girls.” I look around and see that maybe ¾ of the audience is girls. “The audience says so.” I shrug.

Jimin frowns. “But I thought they are here for me?” He tells us and we glare at him. He smiles and does a peace sign.

We shake our head at him and we walked down the stage as the DJ takes over. Yes, in 90’s club, bands play until 9PM then everyone gets to party for 9PM to the next day.

That’s how we roll.

When I walk in the club, all eyes on me.

I’m with the party rock crew, all drinks are free.

And everyone starts moving to the dance floor. Party time.

My band mates place their instruments on our safe place and then they hurry to the dance floor. Well, hell, they are party people now.

I am about to get out of the club when I see Minhyuk coming in with some boys. I bet his teammates. He sees me and waves at me.

“Ashin!” He runs to me.

His teammates disperse into the crowd but there’s someone following him. I look at him and Kris Wu greets me with a smirk.

“You’re here! Did your band play?” Minhyuk questions me.

I nod and smile. “Yes. And you missed it.” I tell him, pretending to be sulky.

He chuckles. “Well, sorry, cousin.” He beams. “Oh! You met Kris Wu already right?” He asks me then he leans on me. “You even told me he is arrogant.”

I roll my eyes and push him away. “Yes. I met him.” I say as I look at Kris.

Kris smiles. “Yes, hyung. I was the one who took her home from our First Win celebration.” He tells Minhyuk.

Minhyuk’s eyes widen. “Really? How didn’t I know?” He asks me. “You didn’t tell me!” Okay. Now he is accusing me.

“I texted you.” I reply. “But I didn’t tell you it was Kris Wu.”

Minhyuk gives me a look but then he smiles. “Well, it doesn’t matter to me anymore because you were home safe and sound that night.” He beams.

Then the mus

Please log in to read the full chapter