Knowing Him More

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Knowing Him More

“Where are you taking me?”

Kris is driving to God-knows-where and I am freaking out.

I’ve watched a lot of movies where the guy would say that he likes the girl then the girl would believe him then in the end, he is a part of a syndicate who wants to kill or sabotage or hostage the girl.

Kris looks at me and smirks. “You’ll know when we get there.” He tells me and my heart starts to thump faster because of my anxiety.

Seriously. Movies are sinking into me.

I narrow my eyes on him as I held on my seatbelt tightly. “Are you not going to sabotage me or what?” I asked him.

He looks at me. “What?! Why would I sabotage you?” He asks.

I sighed hard. “Because! It happens in movies!” I shriek.

Honest to goodness, I am freaking out right now because I don’t know if I would really trust Kris. All the movies that I’ve watched are sinking on me and I am panicking.

Kris looks at me and narrows his eyes. “Why are you acting weirdly? It’s not like I’m going to kill you!” He tells me with his eyes on the road.

I glared at him.

He chuckles and shakes his head. “Ashin, I like you. Why would I kill you? Please.” He utters and I suddenly froze on my spot and looked at him.

I give him a look and he gives me a quick glance. “What?” He asks.

I took a deep breath. I’m going crazy. He really does gives me goose bumps whenever he utters those three words.

My mind is whirling.

I don’t know what is happening to me.

“Are you alright?” He asks me.

I sigh again. “Just tell me where we are going.” I reply.

He smiled. Again. That gummy smile that would make all the females swoon over him.

I remember the looks of those girls when Kris talked to me and let me in his car. Priceless. They were all shocked and surprised.

And the way they looked at the car when I was inside, it was astounding. I have never had that kind of attention when I am not on the stage.

“To my favorite place.” He replies.

I glare at him. “You’re not really going to tell me where exactly, do you?” I ask him.

He chuckles. “Bingo. Smart , Ashin.” He beams and I glare at him again.

Where does he get all the confidence in the world?

I mean, I get it, he’s got the looks and the posture.

But he’s flaunting it way too much. I hate guys who got too much guts. Really pisses me off.

I roll my eyes at him and he smiles widely. “Fine. Just remember that my parents would kill you when they found out you salvaged me or what.” I warned him and I sat back.

He chuckles. “The only way I would kill you, Kim Ashin, is with my love. I’ll kill you with my love and it’s a freaking good thing.” He tells me.

I roll my eyes at his words.

“Whatever, Wu.” Then I look away.

I heard him chuckle.

Tsss. Kris Wu will be the death of me.

He suddenly pulled off at a building.

“Where are we?” I ask him.

He smiles. “My favorite place.” He retorts and I press my lips in a thin line. He really won’t give it away that easily. He won’t tell me where we are until we actually get there.

Oh, please. I’ve watched these scenes in movies already.

I told you. It’s either the guy kills the girl or the guy surprises the girl with a room full of flowers with a dinner table – which they said is romantic – set in candle light with people playing the violin in the background.

Heh.

I’ve always found those really mushy and I don’t like mushy things.

Okay. Maybe I do. But not to that extent.

Kris pulled off the parking lot and he ran to the other side to open my door. I give him a look and he just smiles.

What is really wrong with him anyway?

He always smiles at me and it creeps me out. More than when he kissed me on the cheek in the Church. Which is really gross, I guess. (Let’s not talk about the first kiss because I have buried that in my subcons

Please log in to read the full chapter