Why

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: Why

It’s been a week since the prom and Kris’ words are still on my mind. I probably know that I won’t be able to forget what he just told me.

It’s one of the best things that Kris has ever told me and I will always hold on to that for the rest of my life. I mean, how could I even forget how he told me that I am the best girl alive?

“What are you smiling there?”

I was brought back to my senses when I heard Sehun’s voice. I am at the park right now and I am supposed to be doing my homework because it’s free period and I have to make it count but my thoughts were still on Kris’ words and now, Sehun comes and will pester me for sure.

“None of your business.” I replied.

He smirked and took the space beside me. He looked at my notebook. “What’s that?” He asked.

I glared at him. “Why are you here?” I asked him back.

He scoffed at me. “Hey, Ashin! Do you own this place?” He snapped at me.

I narrowed my eyes on him. Why is there a person as annoying as this kid? “Whatever.” I shook my head and looked down on my notebook.

I was actually surprised that he didn’t speak for about 15 minutes and he gave me space to be able to finish my homework. It was odd for an Oh Sehun to stay put. I know that myself.

“We’re facing Kingstown on the finals.” He suddenly spoke.

I looked at him. I didn’t know why he’s telling me these stuffs. But yeah, the tournament’s almost over and I guess the top two teams will be meeting each other soon.

“Are you nervous?” I asked him.

He scoffed. “Nervous? Me? Please.” He replied overconfidently.

I frowned at him. How could he be this boastful?

“I’m just excited to crush Kris Wu.” He beamed and I gave him a look. “Why?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. “Because I want him to know that he’s not the one for you.” He told me while looking deep in my eyes.

I blinked at his words. Why is it that it’s still me that they are fighting over? Why can’t Sehun just accept the fact that I am in love with Kris and not to him?

“Trust me, Ashin. I know him too well. He’s not the one for you.” He told me with a serious tone.

This is the first time that he is this serious. He would seem serious at times but those times couldn’t even compare how serious his tone is right now. It even makes me cringe.

He sighed and looked away. “When he hurts you, I’m always here for you.” He told me. “You can always cry on me.”

I looked at him, puzzled of what he is talking about. Why is he talking about like Kris is going to hurt me in the future and he is certain about it?

“And don’t hate yourself for falling for the wrong guy. Because everything may always seem right when you are blinded by love.” He looked at me again. He stared at me and his eyes only said one thing, be strong, Ashin.

He sighed right after. “Where’s your phone?” He asked me then he saw it lying beside me and took it. He is punching something and called someone. It just happened to be his phone. He smiled and gave me my phone back.

“There. I got your number. Save mine.” He ordered me.

I narrowed my eyes on him. “What?” I asked in disbelief.

“Ashin,” he looked at me earnestly. “You need m

Please log in to read the full chapter