The Girl in the Picture

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: The Girl in the Picture

“CONGRATULATIONS!”

Gina ran to me and hugged me tight as we went down the stage after claiming first place.

I chuckled. “Thanks.” I told her, then, I looked behind her. There was no Kris nor Minhyuk. I wonder where the two went.

Gina looked at the J brothers and gave them thumbs up. “You are so great! You look so cool!” She beamed at them.

I chuckled as the three blushed with Gina’s words. Psh. I wonder who of them likes Gina the most. I’ll bet on everything I have that one of them likes Gina.

I shook my head then I felt someone sling his arm around my shoulders. From the scent, I knew it was Minhyuk.

“Congratulations, cousin!” He beamed at me and then messed my hair up.

I whined at him and he just laughed at me. He really doesn’t care if I act childish in front of the public or not. Geez!

I rolled my eyes at him then looked behind him. No Kris.

“Where’s Kris?” I asked him.

Minhyuk blinked at me. “I don’t know. He wasn’t with me.” He beamed.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Where could he be?

“ASHIN!” Jimin beamed at me. “Let’s go have some party!” He cheered together with the two.

I scoffed at them acting like children again. However, I like them when they are funny like that. It doesn’t make me bored during practice and during we are together.

“Come on, Noona!” Jungkook held my arm, pulling me towards the entrance.

I gasped at them. But I have to fins Kris first. Where the hell is he anyway? Did he go home already?

“Wait.” I beamed at the three. They all stopped and looked at me. Gina and Minhyuk from behind us stopped as well. “I’ll follow suit. You go first.” I told them.

They narrowed their eyes on me as they cocked their heads to the side. Same side, they’re really synchronized.

Jin sighed. “Okay.” He finally gave in. But he pointed a finger on me. “You better follow or we’ll book your name on the bill.” He threatened.

I rolled my eyes. “You wouldn’t dare.” I challenged.

Jin smirked. “I would.” He replied. “So, you follow after finding him.” He smiled.

I was taken aback with what he just said. I didn’t even say why I was letting them go first. But he was on point. Was I that obvious?

“Bye, Shin!” They all waved at me as they walked out of the arena.

I waved back, watching them disappear first before looking for Kris Wu.

However, after almost 30 minutes of going back and forth through the hallways and corridors, I couldn’t find him. I even sent him a text asking him if he already went home. But there was no reply.

I wonder where in the world is he.

I don’t even know why I was looking for him. I just thought that I have to look for him. Like it was a secret mission I am in.

To not leave without Kris.

But he was nowhere in sight. 

After looking through everywhere, I finally decided to just go to the meat restaurant and just give up looking for him.

If he wanted to be found, he would appear. If he doesn’t, I wouldn’t find him anywhere.

That’s one of my philosophies in life. To never find someone who doesn’t want to be found.

But why wou

Please log in to read the full chapter