A Little Tipsy

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

I should have sworn on my life that when Minhyuk said it is a First Win celebration, it means, drinking and getting wasted up.

It’s even worse because there are those cheerleaders who came. Yes, Minseo came with her girls and she’s wearing this maleficent grin that I want to wipe off right at this moment.

Have I told you that I don’t really like her?

If not, well, yes, I don’t like her.

She’s too girly. I mean, yes, she’s hot and y but she always flaunts it and that’s the main reason why Minhyuk, her brother, doesn’t go well with her as well.

And of course, Gina. She loathes Minseo.

There was this one time when we were in grade school, Gina had a Barbie bag and Minseo was so envious that she marked the bag with a permanent marker. It never got washed off. Gina cried for a week because it was her most precious possession. And she loves Barbie. Until now, she still does.

“Are you okay?” Minhyuk asks us – me and Gina.

Gina nods enthusiastically. Well, this type of celebration is her thing. But not my style.

Nae style aniya.

Minhyuk looks at me. He knows me and he knows I’m getting bored watching his teammates do some crazy stuff with those cheerleaders. I swear what they say in movies and novels are exactly what’s happening in real life. Athletes and cheerleaders are really an item.

“I’m fine.” I’m lying. There is no fun in here. Not even one percent.

Minhyuk gives me another look and I nod at him. “I’m fine. Don’t worry too much. Go and have fun.” I tell him and he nods with uncertainty.

He then grabs Gina’s hand and they head over the dance floor, with all the people of course.

I stay on my seat and watch them. Bored.

I really want to go home.

I cross my arms across my chest and sigh deeply.

“Hey,” Somebody says.

I look up and see Kris Wu and his gummy grin. “Good to see you here.” He tells me.

I roll my eyes. Why do I have to deal with arrogant people at a time like this?

“You too.” I reply nonchalantly and look away. I’m wishing he would just leave me alone right now.

I feel him sit beside me because I felt the cushion move. I’m on a couch, so, yeah.

“Did you watch the game?” He asks me.

I give him a would – I – be – here – if – I – didn’t look.

He chuckles and sips on his vodka. “Are you always this cranky?” He asks me again, changing the topic. I bet he knows that he was stupid enough to ask the previous question.

I give him another look. “Only when I don’t feel like talking to arrogant people.” I reply. I hope he gets the signal and backs off.

But then he smirks and nods at my statement. “Should I be honored because I make you talk that way?” He leans closer.

I lean back because he’s coming too close and I am not comfortable with him invading my personal space.

He looks into my eyes and I can smell the vodka in his breath. Yes, we are that close.

At once, I thought I lost my sane mind but then I still had the courage to push him away.

Ugh. Jerk.

He laughs at me and I roll my eyes on him. “Jerk.” I hiss but I make sure he hears it. Of course, he should. He can’t just go act like everyone likes him because he’s tall, hot, handsome and a whole heck of a freaking basketball player – because I don’t. Not eve

Please log in to read the full chapter