Give your love to me

Don't Fall For Kris Wu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 44: Give Your Love To Me

I went down the stage and walked to where my team is seated. They are all stunned as they looked at me. All of them didn’t have an idea of what I was going to say and I totally understand that they are in a state of shock right now.

I sat beside Minhyuk and his girlfriend and they just gave me meaningful looks. Everything is awkward between us because I think they were mad at me when they knew what I did to Ashin but I can live with the awkwardness. It’s Ashin that I can’t live without.

“That was cool.” I heard Gina speak.

I looked at her and smiled weakly. “Thanks.” I don’t really know if I should respond like that. For me, what I did was the greatest thing I could do for her. I didn’t do it for anything. I did it for my everything.

Minhyuk patted my shoulder. “I would definitely doubt if Ashin could stay cold to you after what you did. She must be really touched.” He told me.

“That is if she watched the speech.” I replied weakly.

To be very honest, I don’t know what has been going on with me these past few days. I have known myself to be very confident and positive. But right now, I am feeling hopeless.

And it’s all because of Ashin.

“Trust her, Kris. She watched it for sure.” Minhyuk cheered me up.

I just took a deep breath and waited for the Commissioner to finish his thank you speech to all the viewers and the students who took their time to watch this basketball season.

I am thinking of my next move. I know I should keep pursuing but I don’t know how.

I have a lot of things in my mind.

What if she’s getting fed up that I was always there to annoy her with my mere existence?

What if she’s slipping even farther from me because I won’t give her space?

But on the other side, I can’t leave her alone. I can’t last a day without seeing her face, without talking to her even though I know that it pisses her.

What can I do?

I’m really in love with her.

“Just don’t screw up this time.” Gina told me as the commissioner ended his speech.

I just nodded. Of course, I won’t. I have learned my lesson. I won’t make the same mistake twice.

--

“Are you coming to the Victory party or what?” Lay asked me.

I gave him a look. Why is he talking like he’s part of the team anyway? He should just focus on the Peace Building seminar he is working on.

Tao was also waiting for my response as well.

I don’t really get these boys. Why are they so psyched to come to the Victory party? I don’t even have the heart to go. I just want to see Ashin right now. That’s all.

“I’m not. You go alone.” I told them then wore my headphones again, totally engaging myself in music.

I don’t want to party when I know that Ashin isn’t having fun. I don’t deserve to be happy when she’s not. And besides, I need her now, not some damn parties and drinks. I swore to myself I won’t drink just because I’m broken.

“But you are the MVP! Where have you seen a victory party without the MVP?!” Tao hollered at me.

I gave him a look. He must have taken his lungs out because I heard him with my headphones on.

“I don’t want to.” I reiterated and they just sighed to themselves.

Tao looked at me. “And what? You’re going to mope in your room?” He asked me.

“No.” I replied sternly. “I’m going to Ashin later.”

“Why not now?” Lay asked.

I sighed. “I’m t

Please log in to read the full chapter